ultra920's Content

There have been 264 items by ultra920 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#181520 Whats Your Target?

Posted by ultra920 on 04 October 2008 - 05:00 PM in General Nerf

Whatever is in my backyard that nobody minds being broken.

Occasionally friends for power tests.

#167815 Apocalyptic Doom

Posted by ultra920 on 10 August 2008 - 01:55 PM in Homemades

Wow. I would say about how ugly it is, but wouldn't want to piss it off. That thing is scary.

Following up on Piney's idea, I've used 1/2 inch(not sure of the measurement, but it fits in micro dart barrels) metal balls in my LBB. With my darts, it normally shoots 70ft, probally closer to 80 with better darts. With the balls it shoots 40 at most. Using them in your gun would make a musket shooting like 150'. ( The irony is, that thing shooting say, metal balls, could really fuck someone up, but its techinacly legal. If you were to modify a capgun to shoot an airsoft bb like 10 feet, it would be a firearm and illegal. America has to fix their gun laws.)

How much does it cost to make? Now i really want one. I'm loving the name.

#166812 Longshot Clip Mod "upside Down"

Posted by ultra920 on 06 August 2008 - 01:58 PM in Modifications

Bah, you really need to edit your videos. Take some leads from angel's videos. (cool music, cool mask, nice editing) I'd suggest you learn Windows movie maker or something to cut it down, or at least wear a Darth Vader voice changer.

Did you even try it. I couldn't tell. A stupid, impractical idea that you prove is bad/ actually good in practice is one thing, but a stupid idea that you don't try is annoying. Go out and do it. ( Obviously, you can ask some technical advice, but don't expect directions)

#166562 How Much More Do Stefans Hurt

Posted by ultra920 on 04 August 2008 - 05:49 PM in Homemades

^ I could get shot point blank with my AR removed DTG when i was nine. But then again, people tell me I'm somewhat pain resistant.

I wouldn't use modded guns with someone that age, period. Hell, if he complains about a shot to the face I wouldn't Nerf with him.

And you did technically tell Talio to shut up.

#166125 Show Me Your Design

Posted by ultra920 on 03 August 2008 - 08:19 AM in Homemades

Your a Canadian who lives in Singapore that has dyslexia?

#166075 Padded Stephans?

Posted by ultra920 on 02 August 2008 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

Tub, plugging the pump only allows you to pump more because it disables the op release valve. It dosen't take less pumps. Oh, and Rouge 15 pumps isn't exact because air gun pumps can get inefficient over time.(EX: my lbb takes 10 to 11 pumps to fill)

#165444 Legality Of Nerf Gun Modding

Posted by ultra920 on 30 July 2008 - 03:20 PM in Modifications

The last couple posts are blatantly wrong. If the police discover you own any modified toy weapon they'll bust down on you like its Cuban coke.

Really, didn't know that. Considering I'm just a teenager who loves to play with Nerf guns, not the FBI spying on everyone here and checking for predators and law violations. That would be silly!

I'm pretty damn sure bringing and all black Nerf gun in public is illegal. Not 100% on mods, but if it uses combustion its illegal.

#165200 My Pepperbox Maverick, Another Steampunk Gun

Posted by ultra920 on 29 July 2008 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

Amazing. Great details. Be careful with that screw.
Posted Image
I over screwed like that in the front of my nightfinder and now it won't close.

#164381 The Dark Knight

Posted by ultra920 on 25 July 2008 - 09:16 AM in Off Topic

The Joker seriously outweighed Batman in the movie. There was something about all of his actions. Still an amazing movie, definitely in my top 3.

Heath Ledger gets aPosted Image

Vacc, that's a good point. Keep that southern drawn thing to yourself though, I heard there is going to be more "Effeminate Movies".

#163955 Wall-e

Posted by ultra920 on 23 July 2008 - 06:38 PM in Off Topic

Watch a real movie, like The Dark Knight.

Yep. I got the message in Wall-e, but it was to stupid. Wasn't really funny at all, more annoying.

Saw Dark Night today, best superhero movie ever.

#163952 Places That You Wish You Could Nerf

Posted by ultra920 on 23 July 2008 - 06:33 PM in General Nerf

Boats. Each team has their own boat (slow moving obviously) Whoever has the most people left at a certain point wins.

#162659 Zero Punctuation

Posted by ultra920 on 13 July 2008 - 05:20 PM in Off Topic

Oh, and I slept quite well last night. Pleasant dreams about women. Were you planning on trying to break in and kill me, because I did hear my dogs go after something and it screamed ALOT.... and I have collies....

Coulda fucking told me. Don't you know the proper etiquette when someone is trying to kill you?

I think he said it perfectly, if your a fan get it, if you aren't your going to be confused. Still not as bad as JRPG's. For those of you who don't know what i mean see this.

#162657 How Far Does You Nf Shoot?

Posted by ultra920 on 13 July 2008 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

My NF shoots like 50 feet. not well modded, but for a pistol 80ft is overkill. At least I can fit it in my cargo pockets.

Badger: I'm not quite sure i would even consider analog kids NF much of a NF anymore. I was skeptical too until i saw he replaced the plunger.That thing's huge for a pistol. Now if someone says they got 90-100 feet outta a NF with a stock plunder, I'll guarantee that either A: he's lying or B: the thing would explode within 10 shots.

#162361 Zero Punctuation

Posted by ultra920 on 11 July 2008 - 09:36 AM in Off Topic

Also, if there was any better reason to hate MGS, watch his review, and it will spell out EXACTLY how I feel about it. Solid Snake avatar aside, its so true.

Don't sleep tonight.

I never even thought of them as serious reviews, only thing Im with him 100% on is JRPG's

#161981 Good Non-cancelling Headphones.

Posted by ultra920 on 08 July 2008 - 06:50 PM in Off Topic

Before you get expensive headphones, what kind of formats are you listening to? If its .MP3's super high quality headphones wont make much difference. But, if you listen to higher quality stuff(say, ACC or uncompressed) Choose one of the more expensive choices.

Just a bit of a guiding tip.

#161958 What Nerf Guns Would You Want Re-released?

Posted by ultra920 on 08 July 2008 - 02:29 PM in General Nerf

Any proof?

Coulda sworn there was a lawsuit, or someone got hurt or anything like that. Considering people say it wont happen.

Anyone know if there was any weird reason why the Xbow was discontinued?

#161750 What Nerf Guns Would You Want Re-released?

Posted by ultra920 on 06 July 2008 - 06:12 PM in General Nerf

I'm sure everyone who already owns an XBow would oppose a rerelease.

Well yeah, but the only problem is that Dark Shrimp took em all and now we can't get Xbows.

+1 for re-releasing Xbows, tho it will never happen.

I'm sure it's possible. Look at the Buzzsaw. It was originally released in the same wave of blasters (except it was called the "RipSaw) as the XBow, so, it's certainly possible.

It was pulled because of a lawsuit.

#161739 What Nerf Guns Would You Want Re-released?

Posted by ultra920 on 06 July 2008 - 04:31 PM in General Nerf

I'm sure everyone who already owns an XBow would oppose a rerelease.

Well yeah, but the only problem is that Dark Shrimp took em all and now we can't get Xbows.

+1 for re-releasing Xbows, tho it will never happen.

#161471 Bad Company

Posted by ultra920 on 04 July 2008 - 08:01 AM in Off Topic

I liked it, but my first impressions were bad. I tried it RIGHT AFTER beating MGS4.

The online is fun, but the SP campaign is stupid.

#160858 Demotivational Posters

Posted by ultra920 on 29 June 2008 - 07:42 AM in Off Topic

Posted Image

#160767 Demotivational Posters

Posted by ultra920 on 28 June 2008 - 01:36 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

Who's the guy with the mask on? Not you, the green one.

#160481 Where's Dk? 2008

Posted by ultra920 on 26 June 2008 - 10:06 AM in Off Topic

Guess that makes sense.

The whole time i was expecting this guy to show up.

#160480 The Nerf Warrior System Pocket Edition

Posted by ultra920 on 26 June 2008 - 09:59 AM in Homemades

20 pound pull force? This could replace a holster. I would get a small skirmish together with friends to test durability, when your running, diving, how fast you can take it off(the gun), ect.

#160422 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by ultra920 on 25 June 2008 - 06:42 PM in Off Topic

Metal Gears, eh? I loved arsenal. Don't ask me why.

Rex was better than Ray, at least the fight. More cool memories and stuff with Rex, and it fires a nuke. And Solid Snake uses it.

I'm not sure it really counts, but the UT3 mod that makes the instant kill laser rapid fire, AWESOME. The most intense online match i can remember.

#160377 Where's Dk? 2008

Posted by ultra920 on 25 June 2008 - 10:45 AM in Off Topic

You should have brought back some baseball players and cigars...... illegal cigars

They're illegal in Canada to?

I'm surprised they all actually said it, maybe its the beer. Were exactly was he anyway?

#160375 Homemade Mini Blaster

Posted by ultra920 on 25 June 2008 - 10:35 AM in Homemades

You'd also need to put the dart weights. A .5 gram weight may go really fast, but something heavier will have better range, accuracy and stability.

#160260 Eye Protection

Posted by ultra920 on 24 June 2008 - 02:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Grow a pair. Glasses are for pussies.

Grow a pair. Glasses are for pussies.

I don't wanna hear about no motherfuckin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there and chill them niggers out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly."

Hey, you two. Go away nobody likes you.

Don't use racial slurs, i don't give a fuck who your quoting, its still not cool. And its offensive. Fuck of. Don't nerf on, nobody would want you at a war.

#160221 My Recon Cs-6 Triple Mod!

Posted by ultra920 on 24 June 2008 - 06:39 AM in Modifications

Looks good. Functional, but the duct tape wont hold much. If that's seriously whats holding it together, id suggest epoxy for durability.

Heh, he didn't cover the part that says Canada.

#160123 Noobs

Posted by ultra920 on 23 June 2008 - 02:48 PM in Off Topic

This is exactly what we need. This should be copied over and stickied. Thare are plenty of n00bs around here, who expect everyone to use the search function for them, and then take all the credit for the shitty mod they produce as a result. They should read this.

Err, it was satire. Not exactly as serious as your taking it.

But i did try hitting my head on the keyboard, it kept beeping.

#160121 Eye Protection

Posted by ultra920 on 23 June 2008 - 02:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I use eyelids.

Don't. Trust me, pick up a pair of eye protection. Risking losing your vision is not worth saving a couple bucks.

Seriously, I use a pair of sunglasses. It doesn't really matter though because lately I've been playing with low level guns and special darts.

It will still do damage. even though its going slow, it will hurt like hell and might do damage to your eye. Its like poking your eye fast.

#160097 Eye Protection

Posted by ultra920 on 23 June 2008 - 11:27 AM in Nerf Wars

I don't know how to edit, but i would assume DTG glasses would be sunglasses, because they are just kinda fugly sunglasses. "something weird would be wearing a shemagh over your eyes.

I wear shatterproof sunglasses. For the record, shatterproof does NOT mean ANSI impact rated. ANSI rated is the kind of stuff you would see being used by airsofters or (not 100% sure) military.

I've also been known to wear a full face shield. I don't care how tough you are, a stefan to the face stings. This thing covers my whole face and make an enormous racket when it gets hit. It makes my head a larger target, but it also makes me more confident about charging around corners. I'm more likely to get hit, but less likely to get hurt.

Pfft, face masks. I love taking hits to the face. Just makes you feel alive. But I'm sure I'm wearing sunglasses because being hit in the eye and blinded makes you feel dead.

#160094 Paintable, Sandable Substance

Posted by ultra920 on 23 June 2008 - 11:11 AM in Modifications

QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Jun 22 2008, 01:05 AM) *
All he's got to do is roll it around in his fingers to start it getting hard and put in in the hole.

oops....

For the record, if the putty is hard, you took to long and fucked up. When its not set, its like thick play dough. Pretty easy to use if you know some tricks.

#160092 The Other Nerfwiki

Posted by ultra920 on 23 June 2008 - 11:08 AM in General Nerf

That pretty much sums it up.

Frankly I'm tired of seeing links to foam universe in people's signatures and people begging others to go there. I don't understand why foam universe exists in the first place other than as a place for people that got banned here to go and fuck around, and NHQ already fills that role quite nicely. Everything that gets posted on foam universe gets posted here, and old things that were already posted here get posted at foam universe months later even though everyone in the community has already seen them. I also don't like that the majority of people that frequent both foam universe and NerfHaven usually say things like "we need new members" and "pay a visit to foam universe, it's not that bad." Both of these are reason enough to never visit the site.

That's about all I wanted to say, sorry to be a dick, but I'm really sick of hearing about foam universe and their bad ideas.

Frankly, now I know why 99.9% of nerfers hate you NM. I can see why Monkey is in your name, because thats obviously the brain capacity that you possess. My point in making Foam Universe was to make a friendlier Nerf forum, that pompous MODs wont ban you for putting mustard of your sandwich. Nerfhaven is rough place, full some(not all) of meanest people I know. I know yinz will probably ban me for this, but then again, that would just enforce my point wouldn't it? I'm not known for flying off the handle about things, but I'm sick of people dissing on something that I and BJ have worked hard to make!

If you want to, go ahead ban me, and prove my point. I have ways of coming back. Many ways, in fact.

Get used to it. Were a hard group of people.

You didn't actually accomplish much, just stole some pics from Orange and badger and called it your own. You need to see the truth that Foam universe will NEVER be as big or have as many contributors as Nerf Haven. I'm not saying not to have it, just stop advertising it here. Get it on Google and some other search engines.

If you REALLY want a big successful forum, find something unique. The reason NH and NHQ are big is because they were around for a long time and were there from the start(well, kinda for NH)

Were did you get 99.9% of nerfers hate Nerf Monkey?

#159992 Eye Protection

Posted by ultra920 on 22 June 2008 - 04:52 PM in Nerf Wars

What do you use as protection?

If you chose 4, 5 or 6, post a reason.

#159990 Demotivational Posters

Posted by ultra920 on 22 June 2008 - 04:46 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

#159961 Paintable, Sandable Substance

Posted by ultra920 on 22 June 2008 - 09:03 AM in Modifications

Yeah, E putty works great. Has a nice rough surface. And its durable. You would have to seriously hack at it to remove it.

All he's got to do is roll it around in his fingers to start it getting hard and put in in the hole.

Please tell me that was unintentional.

#159845 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by ultra920 on 20 June 2008 - 02:55 PM in Off Topic

I don't see it but if it can be done Angel can do it...

Wait, what did you say?

I can defiantly see the LS front gun on it. And i can see the L&L handle and what could be the breach top on the longshot. Some of the other stuff could also be recreated.

#159844 My Nf Hates Me

Posted by ultra920 on 20 June 2008 - 02:48 PM in Modifications

Its working now. I'm just happy its able to shoot without bands(improvement). I guess i could retry the seal and add a few bands to see how good the ranges get.

#159741 Highest Form Of Flattery.

Posted by ultra920 on 19 June 2008 - 03:42 PM in Modifications

Video dosen't work. Says you can't get it.

EDIT: It works for me now. Looked cool with the hardened look.

Heh, liked the evil laugh.

#159689 My Nf Hates Me

Posted by ultra920 on 19 June 2008 - 06:42 AM in Modifications

Haven't thought of that, thought Epoxy Putty would work. I'll check after school.