Batman's Content

There have been 69 items by Batman (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#30235 Anyone In A Band?

Posted by Batman on 03 July 2004 - 12:24 AM in Off Topic

I play bass. Some people say I play for them. Some people tell me to stop playing. You can be the judge of that.

We have just created our first promo cd. The songs on it sound awesome.
'Women In The Water', 'Lost', and 'Backdraft'. However, no back up vocals from me...well, maybe I don't do much in the singing area, but I do yell.

I play insanely...I now have a wireless system for myself, which means, I run around freely at concerts. Heck, I could start our songs and not even be on stage. I play a five string fender, a four string Ibanz (Its my baby) and, a four string Washburn. Just depends on what I feel like pickin up. Mostly however, I use the five string. That deep 'B' string, is bad ass.

I also yell in our band, not much, because we don't want over kill, but enough.

www.gainsae.com

**Concert at the Whiskey A-go-go on July 12th. Be there, or be alone.**

Gainsae means Contradiction.

Note: I also have two over bands. One, thats in the works. And my praise band at my church called the 'X-Band'. Its for a service called Gen-X (NeXt Generation) every Saturday night. I figured the name fit. I actually sing for that band, someone else plays bass.

#13186 Yano - New Location Discussion

Posted by Batman on 24 November 2003 - 01:34 AM in Nerf Wars

Yes, I can see the buddy system working now, Spoon, and Cxwq holding hands together as the go off to find the bathroom...lmao...

#13036 Yano - New Location Discussion

Posted by Batman on 20 November 2003 - 12:44 AM in Nerf Wars

Lol, yeah, I keep a GPS in my back pocket all the time, just in case of emergencies. Yeah, sorry, anyway, yeah, the park sounds good. I'm curious to get some pics, so when you go Kevin, take some pictures.

#12135 December YANO Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 30 October 2003 - 01:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm up for it.

Sorry I've been gone for so long, having a job, school, women, and the occasional sicknesses can keep a guy down. Anyways, I'm looking for guns to buy right now, so, the more guns I get, the better chances I have to come, and money isn't an option (I love my job). So, yeah, I'll talk with the rest of 'em and see if they want to. Thing is, I'll be most likely to come alone, my car is going to be fixed by then (Dang fence got in my way!) so my money won't be going towards that soo much anymore. I'd actually like to see this war happen, so, someone please, make it happen.

#5741 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 17 June 2003 - 01:28 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm going back to being "Ify". I'm not sure again if I can make it. But then again, it looks good, because I'm about to get my liceinse. So its up in the air.

#5184 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 01 June 2003 - 02:20 AM in Nerf Wars

It looks more and more like just me at Arm. So, as for now, 1 for Desert Storm.

#5119 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 30 May 2003 - 12:36 AM in Nerf Wars

I don't know if I entirely agree with you CXWQ. But then again I see it. I don't know, I guess it just goes with the flow of the vibe. Yes...once again...wwwaaayyyy to tired.

#5006 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 26 May 2003 - 11:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Fool, your dead this time, I swear, this one is for all the times I've been shoot in the head by you. I'm so pulling John Woo stunts!

#4958 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 24 May 2003 - 11:44 AM in Nerf Wars

Good. Gives me a bit more time.

#4657 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 15 May 2003 - 10:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I haven't nerfed in over a year, but to me, its like riding a bike, I'm not the kind of person to just fall out of combat, it sticks with me. Physicaly, I've been playing so much basketball, I've got tons of energy, so I should be good to go, just have to get used to the guns again, thats all.

#4643 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 15 May 2003 - 05:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Good luck VACC. I for one would like to see you again too. I wanna play you after so long. I liked some of the stand offs we had last time.

#4561 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 13 May 2003 - 06:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, good news. I'm 17 now, and I got a car, which means, I can drive to LANO. Just me however. It doesn't look like anyone else can ever go, so I'm planning on JUST me. Just the Bat. Which means I'm going to be very pumped, and with-out ammunition. lol. Considering Kevin makes it all mostly, cuz I don't have a life of my own to do things when I want. Anyway, Plan on me being there this time. I'll be wearing my Batman shirt. Ode to the Dark Knight.

#4434 Batman's Age Revealed

Posted by Batman on 10 May 2003 - 03:07 PM in Off Topic

Lol, thank you Julie. Yes, Batman is only 17. However, Robin is 16 and the Riddler is 18. Kinda weird. But anyway, thank you.

#4289 X2

Posted by Batman on 05 May 2003 - 11:39 AM in Off Topic

Yeah, it kinda made me mad about the whole completely off the comic idea. But besides that, it was still a great movie! My favorite was of course Nightcrawler! I love that guy. He's got the coolest smoke thing going too! That was seriously awesome stuff.

#3893 Nerf Movie

Posted by Batman on 23 April 2003 - 11:22 PM in General Nerf

lol, I can make Draino bombs! Just gotta make a few contacts....And bam! white powder everywhere.

#3892 Sigs

Posted by Batman on 23 April 2003 - 11:17 PM in Site Feedback

No images!?! <_< And here I was makin one for it. Well, back to the drawing board. Can't we just have a limit on'em? I've seen it on other sites, and its kinda cool.

#3889 Nerfers Database

Posted by Batman on 23 April 2003 - 11:12 PM in General Nerf

Lol. I'm sorry Ray. I know what its like to have an outdated computer. And until Christmas, I did have one of those. I found it best to go to the windows update program that every windows program has in it. It automatically finds the updates for YOUR computer. So you might be able to find a way to get around those striaght updates that really don't check your computer.

#3833 Nerfers Database

Posted by Batman on 22 April 2003 - 11:32 PM in General Nerf

Um, I'm in So Cal. I'm Batman. My real name is Batman. And My primary is an SM5k... And my county I thnik is LA. Either that or SB. But I'm not to sure on that. Put this as the website for now, but note that it's under heavy construction. Desert Storm

#3785 Nerf Club!

Posted by Batman on 21 April 2003 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Intresting. I once thought about that. Then I re-thought that. I realized that most the people that I'd get from my school, would be pot-heads. And obviously, that wouldn't be fun...nerfing fun that is. (However, watching those guys, that'd be funny...)

#3781 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 21 April 2003 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

QUOTE (Batman @ Apr 21 2003, 02:45 PM)
Or, I get my Bass petal for my Bass. Which I would love more then anything right now. Seeing as how I want to add distortion to my Bass.  

wha! bass + distortion = loser.

Uh, no. Bass + Distortion = Josh makes lead solo's. Which eventually makes Josh a millionair, because he would eventually become so famous, and so good, he would make it in some great band....Yeah, I wish. No, but a bass pedal would be good for me. I mean, come on. Its just sweet. Being able to distort the bass is really cool. I seen it in this one band, yeah...I love that bass...Anyway. I either get that or a car...most likly, I'll get my dad's truck, which would be nice.

#3742 Nerf Movie

Posted by Batman on 21 April 2003 - 04:49 PM in General Nerf

So, hows the script?

#3741 Armageddon Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 21 April 2003 - 04:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Lets see, seeing as how June is right after my birthday, lets think on what I''l get that'll help me out with this. Either, I get a car, which would help me get there. I get money, which would help me get guns. Or, I get my Bass petal for my Bass. Which I would love more then anything right now. Seeing as how I want to add distortion to my Bass. Now, on the other hand, I think we're up to two good guns, and counting. Good guns to me, means, long range. We've also always got a load of autos. And some guns, maybe I should just take my time, and mod them, like I've always said I was going to. But that would require time. Ok, heres an idea. The later you guys plan armegeddon, the better. Considering most of us are out of school, is it also possible to do during the week?

#3530 Nerf Movie

Posted by Batman on 16 April 2003 - 02:58 PM in General Nerf

Well, I suggest, before you decide parts, you should wait till next YANO. Watch everybody there, and see what they're like. Give'em parts that fit'em. And I suggest keeping the prodigy a secret till the movie is released (Obviously, not from those par taking in the movie.) That way, you build up the suspense with-in the Nerf community, cuz I mean, we all wanna know. And we'd all deffinetly watch it to find out. But I'm deffinetly in on this one. I'll be driving by then, and should have my own vehicle (Hurray!). I'll just need to know the timing of it all, so I can plan around it. Note, I wanna blow up something in the movie....sorry, but urges come...

#3450 Nerf Movie

Posted by Batman on 14 April 2003 - 12:34 PM in General Nerf

Lol. I just got into makin a movie with my friends here in the middle of nowhere. I don't have a part in the movie, But I get to do some tight stuff. First, my friend, in some odd way, ran across a several thousand dollar editing program, he wants me and him to do that. Considering I'm the other computer geek at School with him. Second, because he knows I play with my weapons of mass destruction, my guns will be used in the movies, mostly because of how realistic they look because of the paint jobs. And the coolest thing of all. I get to chorigraph the gun slingin scenes. Which is totally awsome. Anyway, sense that was kinda on subject, I figureed I'd tell you all. Now, back to direct subject. Ray, I'd come over summer if I knew the dates, where the heck it would be done, and if I'm going to need to find a hotel or something. (Cuz I don't wanna drive back up here late at night all by myself, even though I might be able to get some friends to come, all the more reason, lol) So, email me, pm me, or whatever, and keep me informed. Later.

#3355 April YANO Wrapup

Posted by Batman on 12 April 2003 - 11:22 PM in Nerf Wars

So, how was it? How'd everybody do? I'm so pissed I missed out. I've ben beating myself all day over it. Really, I did. Anyway, I'm intrested to here the details, so come, details people, details!

#3330 Proof Of Hasrbo Engineers Modding Their Guns

Posted by Batman on 12 April 2003 - 02:15 AM in General Nerf

Can I get Hasbro's email?

#3329 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 12 April 2003 - 02:14 AM in Nerf Wars

We will not be present at YANO. I'm sorry to say. We have absolutely no ride. This sucks. I hope you guys have fun. I'm pissed.

#3287 All Ammo Barrel

Posted by Batman on 10 April 2003 - 11:26 PM in Modifications

HEY WAIT! DON'T MOD IT YET!!!

Take lots of friggin picutres, then send'em to CXWQ, for the good of the site, please. It makes sense to me. Or you can write out the directions you have followed and create your own mod article. Uh...yeah...Please...

#3245 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Batman on 10 April 2003 - 11:49 AM in General Nerf

Me and Kevin have actaully toyed with the idea of creating a nerf arena before. I have a program where you could design homes and what not. I decided to use it for a better purpose however while bored one day. I created two arenas, for all types of combat, all indoor, all outdoor. They were pretty sweet. Then I created LANO. Seriously, we looked at the pictures, and recreated LANO. Whats cool about the program is that you can walk through in 3D. Which means we created statagies, in a 3D enviorment. Anyway, Maybe one day I'll make so I can post'em and show all you guys.

#3243 All Ammo Barrel

Posted by Batman on 10 April 2003 - 11:42 AM in Modifications

Ok, CXWQ, maybe you should copy that and put it as a new modification article. That way this question is never proposed again...

#3093 Proof Of Hasrbo Engineers Modding Their Guns

Posted by Batman on 08 April 2003 - 11:47 AM in General Nerf

Thats sweet. Thats so friggin cool. I never thought they'd mod they're own guns. THats really cool though, I'd really like to find if they have emails. I'd really like to talk with some of those guys. Especially the guys that make, and design the guns.

#2997 Camo.

Posted by Batman on 05 April 2003 - 01:13 AM in Nerf Wars

I miss the camo days. I loved my camo...CAMO rules! I mean, come on, when you can stand still and disappear, thats darn cool folks! Just messin ya'll. I love camo, and I have found the uses of it. Like hiding, either in the tree, or behind the tree, or in the bush, or...um...on the ground. I mean, seriously, you play out here, and it works great! But to tell you thr truth, black works better. And it works like magic at night! I love the night wars...ahhhh the memories. I'd run around a wall, and 'POOF', I'm gone. Yeah, those were the days...hey...what am I tlakin about...I still do all that...heheheh

#2968 San Diego, Cali Ppl

Posted by Batman on 04 April 2003 - 12:57 PM in General Nerf

Dude, there are lots of people in Southern Cali that Nerf. It's like the grand sport around here. Me and my friends live in the desetr, and we (Used to...Now..its like...I nerf..but anyway.) have wars all the time. Some really fun ones too, because of our enviorment!

#2967 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 04 April 2003 - 12:45 PM in Nerf Wars

That was funny! I was like, 'NO! He's in the hospital on his death bed! No! not his eyes! I know that pain! I'm so sorry.' And then you start talking about your sunglasses, that was funny as heck! I'm sorry about the sunglasses though. We all have something like that....

#2574 War On Iraq

Posted by Batman on 23 March 2003 - 12:38 AM in Off Topic

Dude, shut your mouth. I was saying that as a general blanket statement. Taking what I say out of context is understandable, but stupid none the less. I was not writing that to you, I was writing it to all. And yes, the movie gives a glimpse into what life is like over there. Rapes, aimless murders, and so on. I really don't think I need to go on and on. But really, I ask that you NOT take what I say out of context.

PS. You had wwwaaayyy to much time to write all that. And I'm not gonna read it all, cuz well, it bored me after the first paragraph. Sorry bout that, but I really do have a short attention plan.

#2561 War On Iraq

Posted by Batman on 22 March 2003 - 09:43 PM in Off Topic

Go watch 'Tears of the Sun'. It's funnny that they came out with this movie when they did. But when you watch it you'll understand a little the idea of needing to intervine, because thats what its like in Iraq. Um, you gotta think about it alot though, this isn't a movie for non-intelligent people.

#2507 Scenario And Games Section

Posted by Batman on 20 March 2003 - 11:07 PM in Site Feedback

Actually I think a section would be better. Considering if it were posted, it would be posted on several times over by newbies who don't go search old posts. And who would blame them after 5,000 or so different posts. I mean let’s be realistic. I think it would be good, but only if re-written by VACC, Spoon, and Cxwq, and whoever else had the decency to correct all the mistakes that scenarios would have. I mean, One guy could send in an idea, and someone could go over, see how it looks, and say either "Yes, this does look rather decent and new" or "No, this is either not new, or it makes no sense" or maybe just "I need to talk to the person that sent me this to get some things straight about it. Cuz this part here doesn't make sense.

I think that would actually work, and would be a good Idea. Thing is, it takes at least one to two people to go over those games and scenarios.

#2506 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 20 March 2003 - 10:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Scratch that, Kevin ain't' coming...hes wimpin out to go to Six Flags and go on Scream when it opens.

#2497 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by Batman on 20 March 2003 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

So, sense me, and, as of right now, Dan and Kevin are coming. We need three people. We're a bit rusty, but we make up for it in style, lol. We wanna take on Spoon's team too! Lol, they'll all die horrible deaths! Lol, just messin. But we do need three people then, though we could try to do it ourselves, and probably still win, it wouldn't be fun without you guys. :D

#2496 War On Iraq

Posted by Batman on 20 March 2003 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

Black Blade, Swtichblade, thank you.

Funny thing is...well let me put it this way. How many Frenchmen does it take to win a war?......alright, some of you probably heard this already, but its true, no one knows the answer to that question because they've never won a war. When it came down to it in WWII, Hitler came into France, said "Hey, I'm taking you over or I'll start bombing Paris." the French just laid down for him. Now granted, there were pockets of rebels, as there would be in any case like that. But the French as a whole were weak. As for now, they're into arms dealings with Iraq. Yes, that is true. If we go to war with Iraq, and take Saddam out of power, they lose money. Now if you were a smart banker, would you want that to happen to you? I think not. However, if you were ethical...you wouldn't have done it to begin with.

Now enough about France, because I do think that they deserve some respect, and that they aren't the only problem. What about Russia? O yeah...arms...oil...the same thing. They just recently went into a oil deal with Iraq. So yeah. And...China...yeah, China. These guys have been wanting payback for a long time. They've now threatened that if we don't pull out, they will interfere. (Whatever that means) And so forth. Good news is though (yeah! good news!) 40 other nations are backing us right now. Whoopee!

O and Milkbelly, you seriously don't know about the history. I'm talking something totally different then what you’re thinking, waaaayyyy prior to 1991. Another thing
Utopia is impossible, "AMEN!". Its impossible as long as there are beings with intelligent thought. Because not everyone thinks the same, which causes misconceptions, arguments, and ultimately, war. Go read Brave New World , 1984 , and tons of other books that make that rather apparent. Yes, as a whole, people do want peace, as an individual, people think weird things. I've done actually alot of reading, watching, and so on, on the whole Middle East. Alot of it comes back to Muslims and so forth. And that goes much further back then most people think.