BustaNinja's Content

There have been 1000 items by BustaNinja (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#346184 MN Spring Training 2015

Posted by BustaNinja on 15 April 2015 - 12:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Yo, I see it says no glue domes, but what about my death darts? Are those G?

#321440 HellaWeen

Posted by BustaNinja on 06 September 2012 - 11:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Any possibility this could be a week earlier? I gotta spend the weekend at home, not in Duluth, and it would be cool to come out and nerf again with you guys.

#320643 Augsational!

Posted by BustaNinja on 18 August 2012 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Nerf happened, fun was had, taco bell was eaten, and shit was shot.
So basically I had a good time. Thanks to everyone that showed up, and a special thanks to Eric for lugging all the equipment around.
Pistol Territories might be the best game type devised.

#320488 Augsational!

Posted by BustaNinja on 15 August 2012 - 01:48 AM in Nerf Wars

Don't shit yourself Zach, but I guess I'm gonna be there.

#300391 Late July MN War

Posted by BustaNinja on 22 June 2011 - 11:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I should show up to one of these for more then a few minutes before going to college. To appease the Nerf gods, I'm to make a genuine attempt to show up.

#296985 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by BustaNinja on 31 March 2011 - 10:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh, yeah, a Nerf war... I'm pretty sure thats the day after my last day of senior year, so tentative grad parties and stuff, I'll make a Julian effort to be there.

#296730 5th Annual Minnesota Spring Break War

Posted by BustaNinja on 27 March 2011 - 11:29 PM in Nerf Wars

I miss you guys. Glad you had a great war. And wow, friends in Minnesota weren't kidding about how much snow is still around.

It re-snowed during my god damn spring break

#296395 5th Annual Minnesota Spring Break War

Posted by BustaNinja on 21 March 2011 - 10:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh yeah, about that Newell trip.... I went bowling with some friends, then played rock band, ate pizza, and shot the shit, so....
Highland is a good location and always open.

#295878 5th Annual Minnesota Spring Break War

Posted by BustaNinja on 12 March 2011 - 12:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah luckylotto and I will have a strong possibility of being there. I'm hoping to get atleast 3 or 4 more people to come with. Is there any more specific info for this war like where it will be for sure?

Newell and Highland are less then 5 minutes apart from each other, so that shouldn't make much of a difference. You could check out some of the past war threads if you're looking for rules or whatever.

Probably plan on wearing boots and maybe snowpants, I think the snow will still be pretty deep there.

I have no clue how fast you drive, but Newell and Highland are realistically like... 15 minutes apart. I mean, if you blow all the stop signs, lights, and do 70 through peoples houses, 5 minutes is reasonable.

Eh, its me. I might show up, I might not.

#295227 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by BustaNinja on 02 March 2011 - 12:29 AM in Nerf Wars

I found out just why I need a slightly more powerful car. I wanna be able to fully powerslide around culdesacs.

#295178 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by BustaNinja on 28 February 2011 - 09:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Once again, I did nothing productive, accept for my armor piecing rounds...

#294956 Happy 17th!

Posted by BustaNinja on 22 February 2011 - 09:25 PM in Off Topic

Who the fuck is Jake?

#294953 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by BustaNinja on 22 February 2011 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

And you forgot my 18" jelly dong molds. God dammit Zach...

#294742 Again!

Posted by BustaNinja on 20 February 2011 - 01:59 AM in Off Topic

Thanks guys. Turning ninety-eight was a hassle, but this thread got me through it.

Beavs, I'll buy you a beer or two when you're next in Chicagz.

Because turning 69 was so last year.
Hope you can't remember you whatever'th birthday Ice Nine. And if you can, I hope it was good, and involved tits, golf clubs, and lots of plastic wrap.

#294741 Mr Potato Head

Posted by BustaNinja on 20 February 2011 - 01:55 AM in Off Topic

Son, this is creepy, even for you...

#294738 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by BustaNinja on 20 February 2011 - 01:14 AM in Nerf Wars

nonono, scotch, cigars, and poker is THIS weekend, not next weekend. Silly julain.

Sammy boy, I now want to regale stories with you. Its been too long.

#294604 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by BustaNinja on 16 February 2011 - 11:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Awww hellz yah! I figured that this sausage fest wouldn't be kicking off till sometime in the evening, which would interfere with Saturday night shenanigans. But if this is gonna start some time in the afternoon, then it looks like I'll have time for both! Barring Effeminate shitstorm, I do believe you may count me in.

And on that note, some nylon plunger rod would be fabulous what with my acrylic rainbow plunger rod having snapped in half . . .

Lets face it Stark, you're Saturday night shenanigans would, no doubt, be a sausage fest anyway.

#294247 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by BustaNinja on 09 February 2011 - 12:37 AM in Nerf Wars

I guess I might come maybe. As long as we aren't in some cold ass garage

#294245 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by BustaNinja on 09 February 2011 - 12:20 AM in Off Topic

Yo, Velveeta. I still got that case if your interested. I understand not wanting to redo a build, but if you want it, I can hook you up. I kinda want it gone before I have to junk it for college.
Infact, if anyone wants a computer case, and can come to my house to get it, they can have it. I'll take like... $10 for it.
Its a Raidmax Smilidon in green and black. Badass, I know.

#291255 Minnesnowta

Posted by BustaNinja on 20 December 2010 - 08:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Can we get an indoor location? Its currently rather cold outside, and there is very little that will make me want to go out in it short of money or poon. Ha, talking about poon on a Nerf forum.

#291208 Minnesnowta

Posted by BustaNinja on 20 December 2010 - 12:48 AM in Nerf Wars

As I rolled out of bed at 2 p.m., I saw a call from Paul... Oops. Yeah, I am honestly not surprised I didn't make it. That week was one of the most tiring stressful weeks I've had. We lost two days due to snow days, but then had to make those up, and I had to stay up well past 2 or 3 to finish work, which sounds fine, but when you're waking up at 5, it gets to be a struggle. Sorry guys.

#290108 A Shoutout To Puerto Rican Nerfers

Posted by BustaNinja on 05 December 2010 - 12:41 AM in General Nerf

Fly me down and I'd Nerf with you. And hit on women. It'll work out.

#289543 Minnesnowta

Posted by BustaNinja on 30 November 2010 - 08:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Unban being a douche and I'm there!

#288782 Primary And Secondary?

Posted by BustaNinja on 23 November 2010 - 04:09 PM in General Nerf

Demon Lord hit the nail on the head here. Truthfully though, if you are anywhere as cool as Demon Lord, you don't need a secondary, hold out gun, or undermounted attachment (like the Guru).

All you need to do is emulate Demon Lord and parkour around everything shot at you! Afterall he is the King of Parkour yo.

He parkours over flat land while yelling tactical orders at no one. Demon Lord is the most legit ballsy nerfer of all time. He uses guns bigger then himself. Which is funny. I love you Demon Lord. No homo.

Use guns you like and want to use. All the pissing contest, mine shoots farther is retarded and pretty much ensures that you want a cock in and around your mouth. Just find a gun that feels right, and you like to use. For me, its a Maxshot.

#288341 Pumpsnap A La Rork

Posted by BustaNinja on 13 November 2010 - 12:26 PM in Homemades

There's nothing classier than some nice firm wood.

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole

He was just asking for that.

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole

#288005 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by BustaNinja on 06 November 2010 - 12:56 AM in Off Topic

Minecraft
*twitch*

Best Game Ever. Period.

#287845 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by BustaNinja on 03 November 2010 - 09:39 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow, Minnesota Nerf is kinda on its last legs huh. With Koree gone, Beaver leaving, me actually having to apply myself in school and work on college stuff so I can leave next year, its kinda starting to fall apart.

I challenge everyone who'll be here for a while to go out and find more people. Recruit from school, work, or wherever. When I go to my last war before shipping off to college, I want to see as many new faces as I can, so I know that Nerf in MN will be safe. It's just such a perfect hobby, and it gets such a bad rep.

#287724 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by BustaNinja on 30 October 2010 - 11:40 PM in Nerf Wars

I went to the theater, and was out way to late partying and tossing drunk Sean out of this party. Sorry gents. Beaver, I gotta war atleast one more time with you before you leave.

#287680 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by BustaNinja on 30 October 2010 - 08:57 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah sorry gents, no vehicle, and I would have to be back before noon. Doesn't look like its worth it. Curse my late night partying.

#287603 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by BustaNinja on 27 October 2010 - 09:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I should be recovered enough to come by for a little bit. Friday is really only the pregame for Saturday anyway. Fuckin love senior year.

#287465 Minnesota Haloween Nerf Out

Posted by BustaNinja on 24 October 2010 - 08:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there for a bit, then I'm going to the theater.

#287010 Rainbow

Posted by BustaNinja on 16 October 2010 - 09:14 AM in Homemades

This gives an all new meaning to "Rainbow Parties" and "Rainbow People".
On topic, very nice innovative homemade.

Hey, Oprah made that shit up.

And Stark, I think its kinda a general rule not to use acrylic on a major load bearing part. Its happened before.

#286873 Rainbow

Posted by BustaNinja on 12 October 2010 - 03:27 PM in Homemades

@Beaver, that design would not work at all. The disc version is not structurally sound enough and the one with 2 bolts and 4 slots would be a bitch to make and the bar that is being pushed back could just rotate and slide between the two bolts. Also, none of your designs have any way of indexing the plunger rod to keep the notch from rotating out of contact with the catch.

Make the bar in the back of the bar version just long enough to fit in a pre-cut groove on the PVC. Not long enough to cause face diddle, but just long enough to have it work as a guide.

#286871 Rainbow

Posted by BustaNinja on 12 October 2010 - 03:23 PM in Homemades

Holy shit beaver... That is one awesome design. I love how your redux that you made is literally the regular rainbow with a longer section of PVC, and a sheath over it. This is pretty much as good as Nerf needs to be. Its hella simple, combines the cool factor and the actually working catch of the +bow with the simplicity and plumbing section-ness of the SNAP. Damn.

Damn guys, that is really awesome.

#286748 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by BustaNinja on 10 October 2010 - 11:44 AM in Off Topic

Post count is in direct proportion to the size of your penis.

#286726 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by BustaNinja on 09 October 2010 - 01:35 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone play World Of Warcraft?

Sorry, most of us prefer having sex with girls.

#286524 4 Chan, Johnny

Posted by BustaNinja on 03 October 2010 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Your guys make sure to blast the NWA song FUCK THE POLICE as you were leaving?

#286274 Newno 2010

Posted by BustaNinja on 29 September 2010 - 09:37 PM in Nerf Wars

No, but if we were 30 seconds later, my Nerfing privileges would be thrown into DOUBLE JEOPARDY

But we were there for like 10 minutes before you got picked up...

#286256 Newno 2010

Posted by BustaNinja on 29 September 2010 - 05:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, that's the first thing I did when I made my souped up nitefinder. Observing the progression of the abuse of power was kinda funny, though. First kid shoots brother with nitefinder, brother grabs maximizer, other brother grabs pumpsnap, etc. I was kinda surprised when the older dude shot his brother in the back of the leg with the Snap, though. That musta hurt!

And we cut my arrival time at the park a little close for comfort, guys...

Did your mommy give you a stern talking to?

#286232 4 Chan, Johnny

Posted by BustaNinja on 29 September 2010 - 06:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Speaking of issues popping up at the last minute, my car suspension decided to rust out and fall apart on me so while I may show up Saturday (I'm going to do my best) it won't be until much later, if at all.

Just PARKOUR to the war...