Little Buster's Content

There have been 3 items by Little Buster (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24928 Illinois Anyone ?

Posted by Little Buster on 26 April 2004 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Like Movius said, we live around Lake Zurich, which is like 20 minutes away from Naperville (or so) and we have a couple of other friends that have modded up guns and ready for war so, we could plan something out; there are tons of woods and fields by my house that I'll post pictures of later when I get them up. But my damn brother took the camwera and I can't find it.

#24926 Will The Fun Last?.......

Posted by Little Buster on 26 April 2004 - 09:15 PM in General Nerf

I voted for forever also because even they did for some retarded reason ban them and what-not, people could still by them from other people who don't want them, or people can still make their own. And besides, if they banned the nerf guns they would have to ban other things like paintball guns and airsoft guns.

#24925 Building A Custom Pc

Posted by Little Buster on 26 April 2004 - 09:12 PM in Off Topic

Well, if the main point of the computer is going to be for gaming, I definately suggest going with any 64 bit Athlon . But really, it all depends on what your price range is. And for the video card, you should stick with the Radeon 9800 because those are probably the best on the market. And definatley, a clear case with neon lights inside, and a chameleon fan.