KaptonKonfusion's Content

There have been 18 items by KaptonKonfusion (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41480 Halo 2

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 11 November 2004 - 10:41 PM in Off Topic

Hey Ompa this is a answer for you... When you're fighting the flood never use Covenant weapons. For some odd reason there bodies have built a durability to plasma. So best choice is smoke em with a shotgun, because what you really want to do to the flood, is rip them apart. So the shotgun works amazingly well against them as well as dual smgs. But the trick is dont use both at once... when one is reloading cap them with the other and repeat. That works well for large groups. In fact Human weapons pretty much excel in killing. Although plasma assault rifles work well on Brutes and Elites, as well as those annoying Flying droid laser shooting things that hover around halo killing flood

#41463 Halo 2 Soo Sweet

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 11 November 2004 - 06:06 PM in Off Topic

Yeah if you look at it the way i look at starwars, In a New Hope they destroyed the first death star. In the empire strikes back it left you with a cliff hanger (Vader is lukes padre). And then Return on the Jedi just womped all the other movies... so Halo3, or what I believe will be called Ark: end of truth, will kick the previouse Halos ass.

#41408 True Self Expression

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 11 November 2004 - 03:25 AM in Off Topic

Tae Kwon Do, a little Karate, American kickboxing, american boxing, and I even messed around with kungfu. I also trained in weapons. Spear, Pole, and Nunchak mostly. But i excel in nunchaku. Yeah some poeple, especially in TKD dont understand that when fighting in real-life situations... people will use there hands. They tend to forget that.

#41275 Halo 2 Soo Sweet

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 09 November 2004 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

the plasma rifles are pretty good, but im a man made weapon guy... dual smgs and pistols seems to kick some covenant ass... Unless Im the elite then it dual plasma rifles and a energy sword all the way.

#41255 Halo 2 Soo Sweet

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 09 November 2004 - 07:46 PM in Off Topic

I disagree... I think the easy setting seems a little tougher, sure the guys are easy to kill, but there are a butt-load more of them. I love the SMG's not the actual gun... but the rat rat rat sound they make... (heavenly) the graphics are a 10 outta 10, MC looks badass. And I like how you get an Alien pov and the Human pov, its a sweet game all around. What an awesome couple weeks... First San Andreas now Halo2... Screw the sequel never equals... These two just diddled the crap outta there predicesors!

#39854 How Do I Make A Nerf Faster?

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 26 October 2004 - 10:14 AM in Modifications

it depends... do you mean faster firing? Normally you just drill out air restrictors or take out the little pronged bits that hinder air flow... besides that find out what type barrel you have, what kind of dart... so on and so on...

#39799 Give Me Liberty Or...

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 25 October 2004 - 07:38 PM in Off Topic

i would buy it on PPV and record it to my tivo... make dvds... sell them... make millions... the in 10 years capitilize off of the Presidential Kombat collectors edition... (thank you George Lucas!) Plus I think we shoud do tha for every election... its sweet

#39703 Give Me Liberty Or...

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 24 October 2004 - 08:47 AM in Off Topic

That's pretty badass, but it would be more like Cheney fakes a heart attack... but Boba Fett swoops in and blasts the mo-fo's then Boba becomes President. (yes!)

#39687 Ridiculous Question

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 24 October 2004 - 12:19 AM in General Nerf

Actually surprisingly enough rabbits are really really musculer with all that hopping they do... Cats arent so strong.. and i love cats... i have 4 and if i shot one they would gouge my eyes out. But during winter i run around my house and shoot pictures in glass frames and i do crazy rolls and crap.

#39622 Ridiculous Question

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 11:31 AM in General Nerf

Well in The Haze's and I neighborhood we have a rabbit problem during spring and summer... So (this may sound cruel) but we go out shooting rabbits with Max Shots... I got up so close to one by sneaking in bushes I nailed him right in the side from like less then 2 feet away... awesome

#39621 Spray Painting Guns

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 11:24 AM in General Nerf

in auto i considered powder coating, but then realized the cheapy plastic wont last the 1000 degree oven... oops

#39620 Give Me Liberty Or...

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 11:21 AM in Off Topic

Yeah Cheny would be the first to drop... (damn pig heart), but im still going with Bush over Kerry... Kerry may be tall... but bush is spunky and little tricky. And yeah firearms arent allowed only swords, maces, sheild, spears, daggers, nets, and tridents... and a lion! So im gonna say Bush is gonna grab a dagger (backstabber) Cheny is going to grab his chest and die (pacemaker). Kerry is going go for a sword and a mace (flip flopper) and John is gonna get shafted with the net.

#39616 Give Me Liberty Or...

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 10:48 AM in Off Topic

See even though Bush may be a crazy pres. i have a feeling he could kick some heavy ass... compared to Kerry and Cheney... but it would be a close match up between Bush and Kerry's running mate.

plus you know Bush is gonna pull out a 6 shooter and blast away.

#39597 Give Me Liberty Or...

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 01:38 AM in Off Topic

OK! I have figured it out! Ladies and Gentlemen the solution to our political problms.... We throw Dick and Bush and Johnx2 into... GLADITORIAL COMBAT!!! 2vs.2 winner take all! Any predictions?

#39596 Team America

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 01:34 AM in Off Topic

That was the greatest movie ever... Rivals with Citizen Kane, Casablanca, and Soylent Green... well maybe not green... but the best is the old drunk and him talking about "there are three kinds of people in the world..." and the 5 minute vomit scene. Plus the sex scene was not hardcore! It was like Snuggle Soft! Like Barbie dolls going at it!

AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!

#39595 Titan, Hornet, Or Scout?

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 23 October 2004 - 01:25 AM in General Nerf

Im a pistol man myself... Titans nice... but give me a pistol any day.

#33253 Really Addicting Game

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 06 August 2004 - 01:08 AM in Off Topic

Ha Ha... Obviously no one has played Rune Scape. My god... You'll play it for 4 years straight. Check it out at www.runescape.com. Another good one is Freelancer. Download a crap-load of mods and have fun.

www.ebaumsworld.com and www.newgrounds.com are badass as well

#33251 Razor Fin?

Posted by KaptonKonfusion on 06 August 2004 - 12:43 AM in General Nerf

Haze... You disapoint me. You got it all wrong... It was 2 Razor Fins and a Manta, which might I add is freakin sweet. Anyway I don't really like the Razor fin... Looks gwoss and the whole plunger under the handle bothers me. Any hanging out at Janets... And guess who showed up? Scott and Stalker.... I laughed the entire nite. Scott looked really "hungry" ZING!