hierarchy's Content

There have been 295 items by hierarchy (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#266626 Puget Sound Nerf War

Posted by hierarchy on 23 February 2010 - 06:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to be bringing an extra three people from outside my group. They've never nerfed, but shouldn't have a problem doing so.

#262751 Puget Sound Nerf War

Posted by hierarchy on 22 January 2010 - 08:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there. I'll try to bring other people than my typical group. The squad battle thing sounds pretty beast.

#257809 Puget Sound Winter War

Posted by hierarchy on 02 December 2009 - 10:07 AM in Nerf Wars

Turns out that I'm not going to be able to make this one.

#254811 Puget Sound Winter War

Posted by hierarchy on 28 October 2009 - 05:05 PM in Nerf Wars

There's about a 9/10 I will be making it. Just don't want to make any promises I can't keep. And if I do go I will most likely be bringing friends, different from my group.

#253358 Puget Sound Nerf War

Posted by hierarchy on 12 October 2009 - 12:23 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm not going to lie, that war was sweet. There have been all these wars constantly posted in the Puget Sound aria. And sometimes I just don't feel like going to some of them. Then one day Micah sent me a text saying that there's a new Nerf war coming up, and that we should go. I didn't even feel like checking the topic. Later I finally did. Instantly I started trying to make sure I could go and see who else in my group was going. I was stoked for this war.

Here are some of my thoughts of the war.
Pros:
-Definitely the most organized war I've ever been to.
-Not stopping and looking at guns forever and waisting time that should be spent shooting each other.
-Playing new game types like Golden Gun.
-The scoring system where when you die your team loses a death, and then going back in to fight. That really helped, like if some one gets like five kills with the magstrike right in the beginning then your team isn't completely screwed.
-Having the head bands to show who's on what team.
-Seeing one of my friends that goes camping there apparently every Columbus day weekend. And having his brother join in on the action.
-Not loosing to many darts because it was basically indoors, and we had like a million people looking for darts.
-Getting some sweet kills. Can't really remember to many of them. But they sure were sweet.

Cons:
-Having to stop using my Split Fire. But I understand that it's to strong for close quarters.
-Having my stock hornet that I've never used never shoot all the barrels correctly.
-As Cory said, we should have had started with five zombies instead of half the team. And then maybe to even it out have the humans have to get both of the bunnies.
-When I drop kicked my Hornet in the hope to increase ranges, I totally destroyed my toe.
-All the camera people getting in our way.

Again, great organized war. Good job Gunther.

#252887 Puget Sound Nerf War

Posted by hierarchy on 07 October 2009 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

this looks awesome i will definetly be there. but i was wondering if its fine if i leave a litle early?

No, it is definitely not alright to leave early. Get out of my house.

You can come and go as you please. Unless they have the craziest rule in the world.

#252052 Sano Halloween

Posted by hierarchy on 28 September 2009 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll not going to be able to make this one. Sorry guys.

#251864 Puget Sound Nerf War

Posted by hierarchy on 27 September 2009 - 07:59 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll most likely be going. Looks like a blast. So is there an official cap on guns yet? If so, what is it?

#250162 W@c The Revival!

Posted by hierarchy on 11 September 2009 - 09:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Ohh. September 20th... Alright. I'm out for this one, then.
Oops, forgot to log out of this account... This is Jake posting. (Retiate)

Edit: Turns out, I most likely won't be able to make it either. (Hierarchy)

#249086 Any Nerf Wars Near Seattle, Wa?

Posted by hierarchy on 30 August 2009 - 12:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Try searching. There is the W@M, SANO, and the occasional WALL war. There are plenty.

#247223 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 16 August 2009 - 11:23 AM in Nerf Wars

So, final plan is to meet at Crossroads?

#247210 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 16 August 2009 - 02:10 AM in Nerf Wars

How many people are going to not check this and just show up at Marymoor now? That would be a huge letdown to those guys who drive all the way out there and find out the location got changed last minute. And we don't even know if this walk is going to affect us at all.
We should all go to Marymoor, and if it doesn't work out, then we can just all go over to Crossroads. Seems like a way better plan to me.

#247076 Toy Armor Made Into Manta Style Shield.

Posted by hierarchy on 14 August 2009 - 09:37 PM in Modifications

Nice, now your gun is larger, more awkward, and is a lot easier to hit.

#247011 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 14 August 2009 - 11:19 AM in Nerf Wars

I haven't kept up with this at all, but I'm sure I've been spoken for. I'll just confirm that I will most likely be there.
I'm gonna be pissed when that area is closed off again. That little section just doesn't compare.

Is anyone willing to make some legit flags for this war? That would be much better than using random people's shirts.

Don't you have your own? Or did you throw those out?

#246516 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 10 August 2009 - 11:38 PM in Nerf Wars

007nerfer, you don't need to quote the entire first post. But great, I'll hope to see you there. And Josiah might not be able to go after all. But there's still a possibility.

#245941 In Need Of Help

Posted by hierarchy on 07 August 2009 - 10:04 AM in General Nerf

Tank you. I had a piece backwards. It fits in there backwards, but it won't pull the trigger.

#245851 In Need Of Help

Posted by hierarchy on 06 August 2009 - 07:33 PM in General Nerf

No, that's not going to work. I'm needing some pictures of the trigger system.

#245848 In Need Of Help

Posted by hierarchy on 06 August 2009 - 07:22 PM in General Nerf

I'm currently working on a Switch Shots Ultra. And I can't figure out how the trigger system works. So could someone post a few pictures of the trigger's assembly for me.

#245712 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 05 August 2009 - 10:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Ya, Jake, Cory, Micah, and I all refer to each other as our group.

#245624 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 05 August 2009 - 03:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Holy Piss, Josiah's coming? Dang, I'm missing out.

Ya you are. It would be way cool if we got Sean to go too. Then everyone would be there. Well except you, but that's ok, haha.

#245183 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 02 August 2009 - 02:30 PM in Nerf Wars

My group will be bringing another person to the war. He used to always Nerf with us, but he has not Nerfed in a long time.

#244136 Sano

Posted by hierarchy on 27 July 2009 - 09:39 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm about 98% sure I can go. But I don't want to say I'll be there and then not show up. I'll be back from vacation soon so I can work on my guns a little.

#242926 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 20 July 2009 - 09:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Ya, it was pretty fun. Makes me want to start doing modifications again. Way good turn out too. But the best aria to nerf in was closed, that sucked. I was surprised I could still hit people with my crossbows. And I got two sweet double kills with one of my splitfires. Nice to see some new faces, unfortunately none of them were from California. And the weather was good, too hot to wear a shirt in though. And I didn't do half bad. Only got one welt, from the first capture the flag game. Those medic rounds were definitely the best, even though my team never won either of those.

And Blacksunshine, when you say next month, I'm hoping you don't mean really early in the month. I'll be in Utah, for awhile. But as long as the war isn't within the first week of August, I'll be in Washington. Hopefully the turn out for the W@M will be as big, or bigger, as this SOF one. You should try planing it on a weekday so it's not packed full of little kids. You probably were already going to do that, but I just wanted to make sure.

#242797 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 19 July 2009 - 08:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet, Renegademilitia15 will be coming. After lots of convincage, his parents are letting him go.

#242552 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 18 July 2009 - 12:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Scratch that on me being able to bring a lot of my guns for selling. I'm carpooling and I don't want to take up all the trunk space. And if someone would bring extra mega stefen darts, that'd be nice. I lost mine, and I can't make any in the alloted time. I'll even buy them from you so you have some extra incentive to bring some for me.

#242513 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 18 July 2009 - 12:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Drivers Ed officially Blows. I have a test on the exact same day as the war. I'm a very pissed not coming. :angry: :angry:

Just skip the test. It's not a big deal. You can make them up any time.

#242484 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 17 July 2009 - 08:13 PM in Nerf Wars

So, I decided to get on Nerfhaven for the first time in 100 years. And I predicted that this is the only thread worth reading. And after reading sixteen pages of posts, and typing my reply, I lost power. So now I get to type this all again. Sweet.

First, I will be bringing almost all my guns. I have a lot, and I only really use my Crossbows and my Splitfires. All the guns I bring will be pretty cheap. I just want to get rid of them.

Second, (yes I know this has already been discussed, and I don't want people fighting over it anymore) Doomsdayers are a definite no for me. Like Rediate already said, they are too overpowering. And I know Blacksunshine wants them, and he believes he has supreme power because he hosted a war. But, Rediate, Black Fox, and I have hosted two or three Wall Wars (I forget how many) too. And none of us want Doomsdayers and the Season Of Foam war. But whatever, we'll see what ends up happening at the war.

Third, swords and shields seem pointless to me. That's not Nerf, that's just LARPing (or whatever it's called). Swords wont even be helpful to you in a war. They'll just get in the way. And shields, they're just strait up gay.

I'll see you guys at the war.

#231922 Nerf Crossbow Help

Posted by hierarchy on 22 May 2009 - 06:20 PM in Modifications

Barrel is OMCs thichwalled PETG and the darts im using are blacksunshine darts, as my darts don't fit PETG good enough for a springer.

Nice, that's the exact same barrel and darts I use on my Crossbow. How long is your barrel? One foot should be about perfect. And your main problem is probably your seal. Just check it really quick. You should be able to dry-fire your gun while completely covering your coupler with your hand. And the gun's plunger handle should move extremely slow, or stop moving altogether. If you can't, just flip your plunger head around and hold it there for a minute or two.

#216986 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 08 March 2009 - 06:52 PM in Nerf Wars

At the war I will be selling almost all my guns. Almost all of the guns will be pretty cheap because either I sell them, or they are going to go to Goodwill.

The ones I'm willing to sell are:
2x Hornet (stock)
LBB (modded)
Vortex Tornado X2 (stock)
EaB (modded)
Recon (stock)
AT3K (modded)
Big Salvo (modded)
Magstrike (modded)
2x Reactor (NIB)
SM250 (stock)
2x First Shot (modded)
Cyclotrone (stock)
2x Motorized Ballzooka (stock)
Striker Slingshot (stock)

#209965 Sof Section

Posted by hierarchy on 06 February 2009 - 07:36 PM in Site Feedback

I don't think the war needs it's own section. Maybe it could be stickied.

#208538 Sof Seattle War

Posted by hierarchy on 01 February 2009 - 03:21 AM in Nerf Wars

Sweet, I can definitely come. Now I have some more motivation to work on my guns.
Both locations look pretty good to me.

#197363 Which Sports Do You Play?

Posted by hierarchy on 19 December 2008 - 11:46 PM in Off Topic

Proudly, I do Gymnastics...I fucking hate my coach, but that's another story. I wouldn't care to bore you.

Same here. We just had our christmas show. I also do:
Wakeboarding
Snowboarding
Swimming
Diving

#195423 Steampunk Mouse

Posted by hierarchy on 11 December 2008 - 01:17 AM in Off Topic

Wow. That's ridiculous. It doesn't look very comfortable though.

#195157 At3k Help!

Posted by hierarchy on 10 December 2008 - 10:28 AM in Modifications

It's not that complexed. Just return it for another set that works.

#194914 Project Euler

Posted by hierarchy on 09 December 2008 - 01:02 AM in Off Topic

Thats kind of cool. I'll probably just print a few of those out each day and solve them on the bus. Should give me something fun to do.

#193934 Modified Titan. Originally Made 2 Years Ago.

Posted by hierarchy on 04 December 2008 - 09:57 AM in Modifications

Well now I know what gun to use if aliens come to take over earth.

#193434 Big Blast With Integrated Recon Laser Light

Posted by hierarchy on 02 December 2008 - 12:08 AM in Modifications

First off I'm not directly saying this at you fuzz080. But does this really even deserve it's own thread? All you did was take out a recon's light and glue it inside of another gun. I think that it would be good to post this in the modification/paintjob pictures thread. Allot of people have been posting their newly modded guns on it's own thread. All that this seems to be doing is clutter the forms. So please just post your guns in the modification/paintjob pictures thread instead of making a topic for every gun you mod.

#192999 At2k And At3k Tanks

Posted by hierarchy on 30 November 2008 - 01:22 PM in General Nerf

1. The AT3K has a sightly larger tank size.
2. The AT3K has more barrels on it's turret. But the AT2K is allot easier to integrate into other guns.
3. The AT3K can take about four pumps. But if you do this mod then you will only have to do one or two pumps.

Personally if you get an AT3K then you should use it as a primary. If you get an AT2K then you should integrate it into another gun.

#191535 Lnl Conversion

Posted by hierarchy on 23 November 2008 - 07:20 PM in Modifications

Great job, looks a lot better than all the key ring LnL's. One question: Why does everyone remove the slider bar? Does it somehow hinder performance?

No. Most people just like the look of the gun without the "slider bar".

Also, nice job.

#189664 Got A Little Something To Talk About.

Posted by hierarchy on 14 November 2008 - 09:42 AM in Off Topic

Uh....This is a NERF forum. Not a "what do I want for christmas" Forum.

I could've sworn this was the "Off Topic" section. Please, excuse me.

I believe the description for this section said something along the lines of "anything unrelated to nerf."

Ya. And it's o.k. when there's an occasional topic in the off topic thread. But when allot of the topics are off topic, then what's the point of this being a nerf form.