Goat's Content

There have been 17 items by Goat (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#44938 Does The Rifled Barrle Thing Really Work?

Posted by Goat on 26 December 2004 - 09:10 PM in Homemades

From what I here rifling a nerf barrel decreases range alot, makes darts fishtail, and also makes it more accurate.

#44104 Sliding Tubing

Posted by Goat on 15 December 2004 - 06:41 PM in Homemades

I'm not sure, but I think that there's some acrylic pipes that fit really well, I think it's the pipe that fits megas and the pipe that fits micros.

#43414 Aiming With Nerf Guns

Posted by Goat on 05 December 2004 - 10:26 PM in General Nerf

From my experience in nerf wars "the force" method is what I usually use, but in rare instances aiming along some sort of sight thing works.

#43361 Aiming With Nerf Guns

Posted by Goat on 05 December 2004 - 03:52 PM in General Nerf

In nerf many of the guns have organic shapes that are difficult to do precision aiming with. There is always the method of guessing or using your sixth sense to shoot, but is there anything better to use? One blaster that comes to mind is the 2k, it gets lots of range and it's accurate but it isn't the easiest to aim with. Post your ideas or methods.

#41248 Nf20

Posted by Goat on 09 November 2004 - 06:40 PM in Modifications

That's a very creative, and cool looking gun. I put an airtech 2000 turret on my nitefinder, the range is about 45 ft. and the shots are inconsistent. I can probably up the range though. That is an amazing range for an rf20 turret by the way.

#40595 Puzzle

Posted by Goat on 02 November 2004 - 06:29 PM in Off Topic

Ahhhhhhh! Just yesterday I watched the second Michael Myers movie. That freakin made me fall off my chair. My knee hurts know, thanks alot.

#40350 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Goat on 31 October 2004 - 12:43 PM in General Nerf

I remember when UpGraD3 posted about this. You have to use small marshmellows, like the kind you use in hot cocoa. It works alot better if they are fairly old because they are hard, and not sticky. I thought the range was basically the same as darts.

#36728 Impressive Paint Jobs?

Posted by Goat on 08 September 2004 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

yeah, the scout looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. You should practice twirling it on your finger, then shooting it. People would drool at your awsomeness.

#36633 Motion Sensors

Posted by Goat on 07 September 2004 - 10:48 PM in Off Topic

Fruity pebbles!? Those are awsome. But anyway, thanks. It seems like a neat project to use up countless hours.

#36604 Motion Sensors

Posted by Goat on 07 September 2004 - 06:15 PM in Off Topic

I'm trying to do something involving a solenoid and motion sensor. My idea is to have the motion sensor set off the valve and have it fire flour. I have found some things, but they were around $30. I want something really cheap, like 5-10 bucks. please post where to get them. :ph34r: The ninja is just there because i've always wanted to post a ninja.

I forgot to say that I wanted the kind that sees movement, not change in light.

#35164 Toning Down The Titan

Posted by Goat on 25 August 2004 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

why not just mod it to shoot homemade arrows, or even small rodents.

#32645 Pipe Insulator Missiles

Posted by Goat on 30 July 2004 - 12:33 AM in Homemades

Do you guys think that people could actually do anything useful with these though? I only used them in a nerf war once, and they were only used when I had a height advantage. They are pretty fun to shoot stuff with. ^_^

#32607 Pipe Insulator Missiles

Posted by Goat on 29 July 2004 - 02:21 PM in Homemades

Using either a basic homemade or a xp 105 super soaker. If you wrap elecrical tape around 1/2" pvc the missiles fit tightly.

#32515 Pipe Insulator Missiles

Posted by Goat on 28 July 2004 - 02:08 PM in Homemades

a while ago I made some missiles out of insulator, using foam craft sheet for the fins and the nose. It wasn't incredibly successfull. I got ranges around 50', but they were just so heavy. has anyone else tried these things and are there any ways to expand on the idea?

#31936 Preferable Pre-Cut Length

Posted by Goat on 21 July 2004 - 02:11 PM in General Nerf

I think that Cheesenerfer is definately right. 3 inches just seem a little too long. I use 2 inch, but I would be just fine with 2.5 inch partly because I might use that for my super soaker.

#28468 Where To Buy A Laser Pointer?

Posted by Goat on 14 June 2004 - 11:22 AM in General Nerf

One place that has a poor selection of laserpointers is Frys. It has something like three brands. They have expensive and inexpensive laserpointers. You'll probably have to ask a salesclerk, when I went they were in a strange place.

#26784 Slingfire

Posted by Goat on 23 May 2004 - 01:17 PM in General Nerf

I think that it was part of the airtech series, but then again I never saw one.