Pineapple's Content

There have been 1000 items by Pineapple (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#230601 Small Soldiers With Relief Valve Mod

Posted by Pineapple on 16 May 2009 - 03:11 PM in Modifications

Old school NERF = YES.

Man, I thought I was all alone in my air-pressure world. Just about all of my air guns (6 SuperMaxx 1500s, 4 SuperMaxx 3000s, 3-4 AirTech 3000s) all died because of OTHER users who didn't follow my instructions for responsible use.

One of my 1500's (internals) has been in THREE different configurations (integrated to a SM 3000, integrated into a Sawtooth, now going back into a new-version 1500 shell), and has never leaked or cracked. My current air-powered primary (old-version 1500) has AT2000 internals for power with little difference in performance.

Good stuff, Oldschool.

-Piney-

#228302 Spackling Instead Of Bondo?

Posted by Pineapple on 05 May 2009 - 03:34 PM in General Nerf

Most spackling compounds (like DAP brand) are for filling in slight defects in drywall and wood before priming and painting. They are made to be easy to sand and feather out, so generally they're pretty weak as far as durability for something that's going to get abused as much as a Nerf blaster.

Boltsn!per's first FAR might have had something different, but the industry standard is that spackle is good for filling holes in your walls, but I would NOT use it for gaps and body work on blasters.

I'd use either Bondo brand resin body filler, or 2-part epoxy paste, or even the pliable epoxy "clay" in two part formulation; those will give you durability matching or exceeding that of the plastic. Only thing, it's a total biotch to sand and smooth out (unless you have the shape pretty much down while it's still setting).

Heck, I've even used hot glue in bulk to fill some gaps. I try to smooth it out with a wet finger before it sets up.

-Piney-

#223714 Solder Stand Spring?

Posted by Pineapple on 14 April 2009 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

You know those Soldering Gun stands that use a spring to hold the soldering gun in place?
I was wondering if those spring were applicable to nerf?

I don't think those coils were ever intended to be a "spring" of sorts. It's simply to keep you from burnin' mommy's kitchen table with yer iron. Or your hands, come to think of it.

Have you one of those stands? Maybe you should take it apart, take that coil, try it out, and report back how well it works in your blaster.

-Piney-

#223711 Eagle Eye

Posted by Pineapple on 14 April 2009 - 09:51 PM in Modifications

It looks like it would make a perfect siderm. :ph34r:

It does, doesn't it?

Don't do this again.

-Piney-

#219748 Guru Mk. iii

Posted by Pineapple on 25 March 2009 - 01:23 AM in Homemades

This is ridiculous. Slug, what's your barrel material? I like the frosty look it has, whatever it is.

The splitfire is getting 3/4" OD 5/8" ID polyester tubing. Groove can nest his barrel of choice in it later.

It's going to GROOVE?!

Oh, that's why it's "Guru 3". Slug, you keep makin' em more wild each invention/scratch build.

Over the top. I've known that we have the best, but yeah, we've really got the best minds here. All of you guys.

I thought my "new" 1500 was pretty bitchin. It's not. I'm stuck on old-school I suppose.

-Piney-

#219215 Reactor Legitimization

Posted by Pineapple on 22 March 2009 - 07:46 AM in Modifications

So it's basically an in-line clipped Reactor, similar in firing action to the FastBlast, a push-pull firing.

Nice! Good change up for those who don't want to shoot balls when everyone else is shootin' darts.

My son has a second-generation Ball Blaster (predecessor to the Reactor), and since we have no more balls, this looks like a good option to go with...dart conversion is always good, RSCB clips are always good too.

-Piney-

#218739 The Ocarina Of Rhyme

Posted by Pineapple on 19 March 2009 - 12:51 AM in Off Topic

Keep it civil, dickheads, or we shut this down.

And delete a few of you.

That's why I hate music/art/politics/religion/military/movies/sports/entertainment threads. Especially on a NERF discussion board (even if 'tis off-topic).

One man's treasure is another one's shit. Live with it, people.

-Piney-

#218737 Rork

Posted by Pineapple on 19 March 2009 - 12:42 AM in Homemades

Weird that it has your name on it, rork.

I'm amazingly calm today. I'll spare the rod, but I can't speak for the other less merciful admins/founders.

*CLOSED*

#217812 The Most Painful Gun

Posted by Pineapple on 13 March 2009 - 12:39 AM in General Nerf

The most painful gun at NerfHaven is called the banhammer.

-Piney-

#217789 What Should I Modify Next

Posted by Pineapple on 12 March 2009 - 10:03 PM in Modifications

I can't decide which gun I should modify next. I figured I will ask everbody reading this.

You don't need us to hold your hand....

Make your next modification what YOU want. Don't be so co-dependent on the forums to do such simple things for yourself.

In fact, I'm feeling pretty generous. I'll give you a few weeks to figure it out. Whatever you make, it should turn out to be a bitchin' modification, with a great paint job. I'm excited for you.

Let us know when you are done... or at least, when you get back.

-Piney-

#217364 Links

Posted by Pineapple on 10 March 2009 - 06:10 PM in Site Feedback

This is better off in the site information and feedback thread.

*nudge*

#217300 Tapety Na Pulpit Komputera, or, "I am SPAM"

Posted by Pineapple on 10 March 2009 - 11:26 AM in Off Topic

I'm getting ready to delete members....

-Piney-

#217298 Tapety Na Pulpit Komputera, or, "I am SPAM"

Posted by Pineapple on 10 March 2009 - 11:23 AM in Off Topic

We got it.....

Flatlypreepsy,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Solicitation of services/product on Nerfhaven (otherwise known as SPAM) is a violation of the Terms of Service and the Code of Conduct. Plus, it's really irritating.

Your account will not be functional until July 26, 2036, 06:24 HST (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Move along people, nothing to see here.

-Piney-

#217141 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by Pineapple on 09 March 2009 - 04:25 PM in General Nerf

Can we get this guy banned.

No problem.

canadiannerf,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until 11:25am HST, April 9, 2009 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

#217140 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by Pineapple on 09 March 2009 - 04:22 PM in General Nerf

I was browsing nerf.com and noticed a new scope they came out with here is the link nerf.com
can someone please review it?

Sure!

Posted Image

Oooooh.

AAaaaah.

Coming soon!

Okay, done.

*closed*

#216467 If My Other Idea Was So Stupid...

Posted by Pineapple on 05 March 2009 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

There is one already, the Nerf Sneak Shot, here's a mod on one.

If I recall correctly, it had a mirror or something as a round-the-corner sight.

The thread was closed because of some other dumb diversion. Go ahead and make your cell-phone doohickey and corner-shooting Nerf blaster. Then post some pictures of it, or do a YouTube of how it works. Good luck.

-Piney-

EDIT: Boy you kids are fast.

#216423 Cell Phone Gun Sight Idea...

Posted by Pineapple on 05 March 2009 - 02:47 AM in Modifications

You could even call for pizza delivery right on the field, during combat!

That's better than calling in for air support!

TantumBull said it best. Do it first, shoot a few pics, THEN post about it. Until then it's a full of BS idea.

Some of you young'uns have iPhones? Spoiled brats.

-Piney-

#216326 A Little Help

Posted by Pineapple on 04 March 2009 - 07:11 PM in General Nerf

It's obvious that you don't know the past history of the East Coast Nerfers (of various clans and groups), and Hasbro's Product Development people in the past few years.

One of NerfHaven's members (I will not reveal her name) was on the engineering team for Hasbro's Nerf and Super Soaker divisions. She was (from what I gathered and from PMs) instrumental in Hasbro's brief interest in observing product usage amongst the "regular" Nerfers, particularly on the East Coast.

Let me say that NO ONE EVER petitioned Hasbro or anyone from there to do anything, anything at all. They had come on their own initiative, gone to observe gameplay and whatnot, and they had brought products, promotionals, and even in some cases pizzas and water for them. These are all documented on NerfHaven's forums, I will not search them for you. Again, this was all done with NO ONE FROM NH writing, e-mailing, calling them for anything at all.

Talio is right. He's one of the people at NH who have had many privileges granted them from Hasbro, including information and hands-on experience with blasters, before they are released publically. When you hear of Talio, One Man Clan, Groove, (someone else who I forgot, sorry) going to Hasbro and checking things out before everyone else does, it was fact.

My recommendation; go out and have a great day Nerfing. Don't worry about "trying" to get Hasbro to come visit your war; if they decide on it, they'll probably drop in and surprise you all. But I wouldn't go and start asking them to "come see" a war. The guys I mentioned above didn't. They didn't have to.

-Piney-

#216064 The Dragon

Posted by Pineapple on 03 March 2009 - 05:00 AM in Modifications

The walrus rocks. And the 1500 isn't bad either. :huh:

Just kidding.

I'm wondering if the 20 pumps to get the bladder up to pressure for two quick shots would be advantageous over a normally modded 1500 with 3-4 pumps to get good ranges. Nevertheless, the novelty of it is ingenious and creative. And yes, it makes full use of the normally empty "tank" space on the old-style 1500.

Plus I love 1500s to death. Great paint job too.

-Piney-

#215765 Big Blast Shotgun, Easy And Effective.

Posted by Pineapple on 01 March 2009 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

Not meaning to jack the thread, but get this from "A History of Duct Tape", by Johnson & Johnson Company, 1942.

Adhesive tape (specifically masking tape) was invented in the 1920's by Richard Drew of Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing, Co. (3M). Duct tape (the WWII military version) was first created and manufactured in 1942 (approximate date) by the Johnson and Johnson Permacel Division. Its closest predecessor was medical tape.

The original use was to keep moisture out of the ammunition cases. Because it was waterproof, people referred to the tape as "Duck Tape." Also, the tape was made using cotton duck - similar to what was used in their cloth medical tapes. Military personnel quickly discovered that the tape was very versatile and used it to fix their guns, jeeps, aircraft, etc. After the war, the tape was used in the booming housing industry to connect heating and air conditioning duct work together.

Soon, the color was changed from Army green to silver to match the ductwork and people started to refer to duck tape as "Duct Tape." Things changed during the 1970s, when the partners at Manco, Inc. placed rolls of duct tape in shrink wrap, making it easier for retailers to stack the sticky rolls. Different grades and colors of duct tape weren´t far behind. Soon, duct tape became the most versatile tool in the household.

Here's the link. Who'd have thought.

By the way, thanks for contributing something, Equilox. I thought for a moment that you only joined NerfHaven to stir up debate. A tad messy, but it isn't supposed to look pretty when it's delivering it's hurt. :)

Good stuff.

-Piney-

#215731 Armageddon X

Posted by Pineapple on 01 March 2009 - 12:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Ah, yes.

One more thing I wanted to mention.

Since this is going to be one of the best nerf wars in history, why not make it the best, by having Piney show up?

After that I think all we can hope for is sun, a cool breeze, and lots of mayhem.

Thanks for the compliment, FH, but I don't think my presence would necessarily make it "the best". It would be most interesting to see a gathering of really old-ER nerfers shootin' it up. Perhaps a "seniors" shootout? :) Winner is the one who hasn't coughed up a lung or who can remember their name at the end of the round.

But my life is also taking a tremendous turn (the place I've been running for the last six years is being sold and I'm being transferred / moving back to the big city from this tiny island in June), and financially, it's tough for me even to take a small vacation in THIS state (island-hopping), so I'll definitely have to enjoy 'geddon from the computer and seeing all the footage to come.

We plan our every-other-year trip to the land of the Mouse (right there in SoCal), and our next one is next year (we were just there January 2008), and we usually travel in the tail end of winter (prices are great and the park is quite manageable)... so I don't know if something around that time would be more our deal. My son is now 12 and I think he'd be able to hold his own in a larger organized war.

Have fun; this is going to be a great year to be a Nerfer.

-Piney-

PS: and Carbon, if it is as Bob had said, and the family "expansion" is on, congrats, dude!

#215313 So I Modded My Rf20

Posted by Pineapple on 27 February 2009 - 02:46 AM in Modifications

Very nice.

I'd rather pack that 20 shot bad boy than try to run around with an underpowered 25 shot Vulcan.

It's clean and looks like it means business. Extra cool points for sacrificing two Magstrikes to get the air delivery squared away.

-Piney-

#215114 Bullpup Design?

Posted by Pineapple on 26 February 2009 - 12:27 PM in Modifications

Okay, I think I've heard and read enough.

A word of caution to anyone who's "gonna" build something, or "planning" to build something, and has enough audacity to post it here on NerfHaven.

I'm going to monitor what everyone is "gonna" do. If I don't see anything resembling progress on these things in the next few weeks, I'm going to start deleting accounts. That's an alternative way to clean up the forum.

Anyone who remembers the homemade Nerf "shotgun" thread knows what a mindfrack reading about "plans" and "intentions" and "concepts" can be.

Some of the theories here are not just amusingly absurd, but I'm sorry, they are as impractical as they are dumb. Why would you put a barrel on a MAGSTRIKE (powerclip)?! It will perform better if you shoot darts right out of the clip/magazine, a barrel on a Magstrike is even more impractical than the extensions on the Longshot and the Recon... even if they do "look" good.

About the ONLY practical Bullpup designs for Nerfing would be an air-powered setup to shorten the weapon wtihout sacrificing barrel length; Our old SM5000 mod and tank relocation is an example of shortening a weapon while maintaining optimum barrel length. A more extreme tank relocate would shorten the weapon even more, while keeping premium barrel length. A springer is even more difficult to bullpup, since most of them depend on a plunger going back a ways to store air. Perhaps a reverse plunger (going forward) and pushing air 180 degrees (tubing or a u-fitting) is the only way to get true bullpup configuration, but that's a whole lot of fabricating.

You guys want to talk about stuff like railguns, go to Foam Universe. They're "experts" on stuff like that over there.

-Piney-

#215019 A Few Shots Of My Order For The Release Of The Ps3 Game Operation Flas

Posted by Pineapple on 25 February 2009 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

Naija, why does this need it's own topic? I mean sure it's cool that you got comission for this but we don't post a thread every time we get a promotion. This and the behind the scenes story could have fit in Modification/ Paintjob pictures thread, seriously it's pinned for a reason.

On a lighter note, I do like how clean the lines are. No blurring or mixing at all.

Well, the other one-off projects, yes, I'd much rather see those posted in the M&PJ thread.

But actually, this one is fine to have separately; after all, how many times do you see dozens upon dozens of modded, custom-painted, badged (sticker) Nerf blasters, all in one picture, and it was commissioned as a project?

That's pretty "unique" in my book. Neat, too.

Granted, I'm not thrilled off my rocker by Naija's cosplay stuff, but it's fine by me, and it is Nerf. What more could we want at NerfHaven?

-Piney-

#215016 New Nerf Guns?

Posted by Pineapple on 25 February 2009 - 09:06 PM in General Nerf

You found the thread about the Raider, you posted in it. This thread is no longer necessary.

Don't count on the other blasters in the game coming out. Would be nice, but don't hold your breath.

Maybe you should. You'll pass out in 2-3 minutes, though.

*CLOSED*

#215015 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by Pineapple on 25 February 2009 - 09:04 PM in General Nerf

As much as I hate proving people wrong... Actually I'll really enjoy it in this case. The furyfire is a pump action gun. I am now 99% sure. Look at the two furyfire guns.

Posted Image

Notice how the green one on top has the priming handle fully extended, while the orange on on the bottom is only half extended. If this were a spring powered gun there would be a second spring pulling the handles back up so the plunger tube could properly fire.

So there it is. They use an air tank.

If you're not 100% sure, stuff it. NO ONE KNOWS until we get our grubby mitts on one.

This is why we're closing the other speculation threads. Everyone HAS TO BE THE EXPERT BASED ON WHATEVER THEY SEE IN PICTURES.

Can't anyone just go "oooh" and "aaaah" anymore?

The ONLY reason why we keep this open is so all the B.S. can be concentrated in one easy-to-read (or avoid) thread. We're moderating it so it doesn't get out of hand.

Please behave everyone. We'll all see the Raider sooner or later (sooner is better of course).

-Piney-

#214390 St9000?test

Posted by Pineapple on 23 February 2009 - 03:22 AM in General Nerf

SuperTech 9000s are grossly overrated and generally junk.

Sell 2 me now cheap....

:lol:

-Piney-

#214138 My Version Of The "mu"

Posted by Pineapple on 22 February 2009 - 12:34 PM in Homemades

This is confusing.

1. What's up with all the joints? I know you probably want to fabricate a stock or something to hold on to, or make it look crazy, but frankly, I come from the "keep it simple" camp. Basic pump to tank to valve to barrel stuff.

2. What's with hot glue? I highly recommend that you don't pressurize that thing up, if even it does hold pressure without leaking. Hot glue is NOT a substitute for PVC cement, which fuses the plastic together and makes a permanent bond.

3. That flex tubing/ vacuum hose, and the ball valve back there? Help me understand the theory behind that. Never saw something like that before, I don't see the role of the ball valve since that is still part of the open air circuit. Just looks like another restriction. And how does the hose react when you pump it up?

4. Grade "A" for effort. I'm still confused on how it works, if it even does work.

-Piney-

#213951 Anyone Seen This Video?

Posted by Pineapple on 21 February 2009 - 05:14 PM in General Nerf

I'll betcha it's a promotional display prototype, since it looked like a bunch of Hasbro geeks were there, as well as that big-ass display thing that Nick shot at.

Too bad it looks like it's hype, though. :D Not much power but that would be fun to (try to) run around with some.

-Piney-

#213946 Potting Trigger Springs

Posted by Pineapple on 21 February 2009 - 05:04 PM in Modifications

What's particularly amusing, Bob, is how you seem to be hell-bent (pardon the expression) on trying to gain some sort of credibility on one particular element of modifying an air-powered blaster based on what you define as "dogma".

So what? Let them believe what they want! Urban legends notwithstanding, if they believe that gluing up the trigger spring will improve performance, let them!

It's impressive that you had an engineering degree in '81. I was still in high school at the time.

But measures of intelligence and substance of character are two very different things... and in this case mincing the "dogma" of glued trigger springs shows a obsessive-compulsive trait that I really think is counterproductive to the spirit of what NerfHaven was originally instituted for.

In other words, chill, Bob. Your input is appreciated but it need not go to your last word...or does it?

By the way, I've owned a bunch (seven, to be exact) SuperMaxx 1500s, and my last surviving one is my current primary. And guess what... I did NOT glue up the spring, for many of the reasons Bob said. I personally think that any performance gains by the "bic pen" or glue mod on the trigger are negligible at best; but for some, squeezing every bit of potential out is their goal, so more to them.

I don't think much about what the others do insofar as their choice to pot up their triggers, but I guess I don't let it annoy me to the point of making a public debate on the boards about it.

Modding my current 1500 was my choice, and I still pull off easy 80-90 foot flat shots with 8" of PETG in a flip-flop barrel arrangement, without blowing my tank (4 pumps).

Come to thinking about it, my "rental" SM 1500s (this is in 2002, AirTechs hadn't yet come on the scene) all had glued up triggers (new version). All the triggers broke from overzealous trigger fingers (pulling too "hard"). That's why I did so many 1500 integrations back then.

-Piney-

#213785 What's Up Mother Fuckers?

Posted by Pineapple on 20 February 2009 - 07:39 PM in Off Topic

Glad to hear you're all grown up and out of nerf.

Enjoy adulthood- it's a bitch.

P.S.; the responses are exactly what he wanted to see and hear; there's a reason why we say 'don't feed the trolls'.

how come this topic hasn't been closed and this guy suspended?

It's because "we have a life outside of NerfHaven". We get to it eventually.

-Piney-

#213440 The Future Of Nerf

Posted by Pineapple on 19 February 2009 - 02:00 AM in General Nerf

It's my belief that 50-60% of members who signed up in 2008 won't be around by the end of 2009.

The short attention span with something like Nerf is sadly shocking for me. Many of the younger ones here seem to only Nerf because they're too young to airsoft (and those are the ones who usually want their "guns" to look more "real", rather than enjoy the motley colors of the stock blasters).

When they are old enough to purchase airsoft, they usually troll out on us and post how "childish" Nerf is and that they've "moved on" to airsoft.

I could care less.

It's Nerf or nothing for me and my kids. Well, except for shooting "real steel".

-Piney-

#213096 Longshot Tactical

Posted by Pineapple on 17 February 2009 - 07:15 PM in Modifications

Hush now.

Some of us won't be able to post for awhile. 'Tis all.

Now don't you go testing it over here. This heres post is closed.

-Piney-

#212996 Some New Stuff

Posted by Pineapple on 17 February 2009 - 11:47 AM in General Nerf

Well, we're not certain that the Star Wars blaster is Nerf or just a light toy, but it would have some potential for a fancy integration if someone were so inclined to attempt it.

I edited your post, Raw Shrimp, since there's so many freakin' threads (some that we closed) on the new Raider CS-35, complete with all the speculation from our resident "experts" [/sarcasm]

Saved it with the cool Star Wars blaster picture.

-Piney-

#212995 The Majority Hammer

Posted by Pineapple on 17 February 2009 - 11:37 AM in Site Feedback

This is not directed at any one member in particular, but is a commentary.

NerfHaven is NOT a democracy. You don't have it your way here.

If you don't like what you're reading, go to the other Nerf sites (of which NHQ is trying to clean things up on their own, too).

If you don't like how we're moderating the boards, PM one of us. Don't try doing it yourself, as it doesn't help matters out at all.

If you don't like what you see posted, DON'T POST ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Just skip it on over and one of the team will eventually find it; it didn't affect your life, so any comments basically just add to the mucking of the offending thread and communicate to the other members how much of an ass you are.

If you think that we like to play games with feigned ignorance and stupidity, you've seen the examples we make of those who want to "test" us. We're patient.... on our terms.

There are two site owners who pay the bills around here. It's THEIR world. If they want all avatars to become pink bunnies, so be it. If they want to eliminate sigs (we already disallow pictures in sigs), so be it. If they want to shut this board down, so be it.

Let's not forget that a NerfHaven membership is a privilege. An easily revocable one. I think I've said that so many times I actually believe it now.

-Piney-

#212763 M1 Grand Idea

Posted by Pineapple on 16 February 2009 - 01:34 PM in General Nerf

I believe that you mean M1 Garand, not Mi Grand. Is this correct? If so, are you trying to convert a longshot to an M1 Garand?

~Br1

Well im thiking about it. I made this to see what anyoune thought.

I think it's time to close this thread.

Experimentation and craftwork are some of the hallmarks of a productive NerfHaven member. Not daydreaming.

If you have a Longshot, take a good hard look at it and understand how much work would go into putting all of the mechanicals into a wood-stock (or plastic replica) of an M1 Garand rifle. As mentioned before, someone had the notion to do that with a different blaster (which was even more complicated), and the thread was closed.

The best way to have a Nerf M1 Garand (in looks only, not function) is to try an air-powered setup based on an AirTech 2000 internal set. But even that requires a lot of fabrication and crafting which seems to be way out of reach for many who daydream and conceptualize.

If you don't have a Longshot and was "just wondering", then you really shouldn't post anything at all. Or you shouldn't buy a Longshot because it's way too complex in it's operating system for the beginning Nerfer as I have said numerous times.

Or just go to kapowwe.com and buy a toy gun there. Have fun.

-Piney-

#212647 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by Pineapple on 15 February 2009 - 11:27 PM in General Nerf

Strike two, sporeknight.

Everyone else, make a comment on the Raider or keep your trap shut.

The "Digital Camo" isn't what I expected. It's just a bit of texture rectangles scattered around the gun, they could of at least add another color. I was hoping for something that wouldn't look out of place in a Tron sequel.

I bet you it's probably aimed at the custom painters, they're gonna have fun with the little textured squares.

I have to admit, it (the blaster itself) looks pretty neat. I'm patient. Everyone else should be. I'll keep it open, but no guarantees when the other admins see this.

-Piney-

#212257 Silencer Help

Posted by Pineapple on 14 February 2009 - 05:24 PM in Homemades

if you keep the air restrictorn in and make a supressor it will be REALY quiet
i did this to my dart tag pistol and your foot steps are louger that the gun

Three year old topic.

Silencers are only cosmetic in Nerf, the sound factor is of little consequence in most Nerf wars.

Work on it. Strike one.

-Piney-

#212127 Ls

Posted by Pineapple on 13 February 2009 - 11:21 PM in Modifications

Make a post about it when you're finished.

Thanks.

#211747 Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

Posted by Pineapple on 12 February 2009 - 11:23 AM in Modifications

Thats awesome! But whats the range?

About five months.