hellsangel's Content

There have been 78 items by hellsangel (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56491 Splinter Cell Sc-20k Far

Posted by hellsangel on 03 June 2005 - 08:53 PM in Homemades

I think if you modified the gun you were basing this homade off of a little bit it could work. If you made it a little longer in the back and then set up a reverse plunger assembly in the butt of the gun. When you pulled back the cocking mechanism the bottom of the barrel (part that the plunger tube would slide over) would have a hole cut in it so the dart would come up from the mag into the barrel and you would attach the barrel to a sliding bolt on the side of the gun that would rotate the barrel so that the hole was at the top of the gun so that the plunger tube could slide over the barrel when it was fired.

#56297 Splinter Cell Sc-20k Far

Posted by hellsangel on 01 June 2005 - 05:39 PM in Homemades

A reverse plunger like in the Scout or Maverick has a plunger assembly in which the dart is loaded into the barrel wich doubles as a plunger rod but instead of pulling back the plunger rod the casing around the plunger rod is pulled back to save space. I don't know how well I explained that but I'm sure someone else or myself could clarify it.

#56296 Some Night Finder Questions

Posted by hellsangel on 01 June 2005 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

In my experience even if you just take the air restrictors out and smooth the stock barrel and add bands you still get 65+ feet. I have several NF but my personal favorite is the one that I did not put a barrel on. If you do put a barrel on I have to agree with AirApache and MysticNinja that you should use brass. Hope that you got the answers you needed.

#54355 Maverick

Posted by hellsangel on 07 May 2005 - 08:45 PM in Site Feedback

I'll give you 8 years

8 years? You're going easy on him what happened to 2032?

#30244 Aim Hacks

Posted by hellsangel on 03 July 2004 - 11:15 AM in Off Topic

HERF? Pardon my ignorance.

#30243 Session 11 - "toys In The Attic" (with Pics)

Posted by hellsangel on 03 July 2004 - 11:07 AM in Off Topic

FLCL is really wierd what is it about anyway. It probably didn't help my understanding when i watched it after a weekend of no sleep but whatever.

#30206 Hey Look Here

Posted by hellsangel on 02 July 2004 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I love me these trolls
don't know I have their IP
the last laugh is mine

Nice Haiku there Cx.

#30178 Bbb Mod I Need One

Posted by hellsangel on 02 July 2004 - 09:53 AM in Modifications

Sorry about that than I thought they all worked. Also I'm curious as to how the BBB cocks?

#30126 Bbb Mod I Need One

Posted by hellsangel on 01 July 2004 - 07:36 PM in Modifications

Did you search the forums first because I know that there are links on NerfHQ to BBB mods. Here is a list of three links to BBB mods.

#29460 Secret Shot 2

Posted by hellsangel on 24 June 2004 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

Another good sealent is JB Weld, you can find it at Wal-Mart, for faster drying with the same strength get JB Kwik it dries in 5 minutes and bonds using liquid stell and a hardener kind of like epoxy but better.

#29313 Which Nerf Gun Has Greatest Range?

Posted by hellsangel on 23 June 2004 - 06:07 PM in General Nerf

The SM5k has incredible range when properly, though the X-Bow is favored because it gets great range and it is spring powered. A single barreled Lightning Blitz gets great range too.

#28876 Happy Birthday Italionstallion

Posted by hellsangel on 19 June 2004 - 06:59 AM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday! Have a good one.

#28823 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 18 June 2004 - 03:22 PM in Homemades

Attention everyone, I am proud to anounce that my testing is complete and I have developed the first working nerf shotgun.

I had one made before you but it doesn't really matter. I have a four barrel shotgun built that I finished in March if you check previous topics you'll find it never got a pic up though I'll try and get it up this weekend it works very well too.

I hope this doesn't make me seem arogant.

#28798 Happy Birthday 3DBBQ

Posted by hellsangel on 18 June 2004 - 11:31 AM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday! Have a good one. :D

#27557 Avatar

Posted by hellsangel on 02 June 2004 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Just check the articles, mods, and homemades to see what the quality and content should be, that is if you want a custom avatar.

#27553 Avatar

Posted by hellsangel on 02 June 2004 - 04:50 PM in Off Topic

Yeah its 5 contributations of articles, mods, homemades, and such.

#26710 What Gun For A Noob War.

Posted by hellsangel on 22 May 2004 - 07:31 AM in General Nerf

Bit off topic but where can you find Blast Bazookas?

#25712 New (?) Barrel Material

Posted by hellsangel on 08 May 2004 - 08:04 PM in Modifications

How's the resistance with it compared to cpvc?

#25697 Crayola Barrels

Posted by hellsangel on 08 May 2004 - 04:13 PM in General Nerf

Why would you put this in Nerf Wars!?

#24770 East Coast War

Posted by hellsangel on 24 April 2004 - 08:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I can come but I might still be in the last 3 or 4 days of school then unless its a weekend of course.

EDIT: Its a Sunday so I should be able to make it.

#24705 East Coast War

Posted by hellsangel on 23 April 2004 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Could you give me the zip code too. I'll try to make it and bring a couple of my friends along.

#24463 Nf Mod

Posted by hellsangel on 18 April 2004 - 12:51 PM in Modifications

I thought it would be cool to have a clip for a Nite Finder but it seemed to complicated so I'm throwing the idea out here in case anyone wants to try and do a mod like that.

#24462 Need Some Help

Posted by hellsangel on 18 April 2004 - 12:46 PM in General Nerf

They have a lot of laser pointers for like 4$ at Bases Loaded in Gettysburg. Its just your basic trading card shop. You know like baseball, pokemon, yugioh, things like that.

#24148 Tek 6 Or Unmodded/modded Airtech 2000

Posted by hellsangel on 13 April 2004 - 11:20 AM in General Nerf

What is a Tek Ten?

#24102 Bolt Action Spring Rifle

Posted by hellsangel on 12 April 2004 - 06:18 PM in Homemades

It would be nice if your pictures were slightly smaller but it looks like a pretty good idea. Good luck with both projects! ^_^

#23987 Need Help With At2k

Posted by hellsangel on 11 April 2004 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

Did you take out all the air restricting crap from the barrels it gets much more distance that way.

#23800 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 08 April 2004 - 01:38 PM in Homemades

All right I'm finished and will try to get a picture up but I need some help. I don't know how to get the picture out of the program I'm using (Pixela Image Mixer Version 1.0 for Sony) the camera is a Sony Cyber-Shot (2.0 Mega Pixels) Thank in advance. :rolleyes:

#23709 T1-defender

Posted by hellsangel on 07 April 2004 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

Why did you post about it if you were just going to say fuck it? I'm not saying this to be rude it just seems pointless to me.

#23653 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 06 April 2004 - 02:24 PM in Homemades

With my gun I get 12 darts per shot that each go about 20ft I belive, but I haven't measured it yet.

#23642 Shotgun

Posted by hellsangel on 06 April 2004 - 11:52 AM in Homemades

That was my brother's idea too but would not work as well because air velocity/pressure would be lost when you split the air in different directions.

My shotgun is almost finished I just need to put a handle on and spray paint it black and I'll post a pick (it looks pretty cool).

#23034 Flash Bang Nf And More

Posted by hellsangel on 31 March 2004 - 02:01 PM in Modifications

That's bad news for a friend of mine, he shined a laser pointers in both his eyes, just to disprove the theory, for about fifteen seconds and does it all the time to show off.

Your friend will most likely go blid in a few years or just ahve terrible eyesight.

#22901 Bush's Space Plans

Posted by hellsangel on 30 March 2004 - 12:19 PM in Off Topic

He had several reasons for going to the war, just because he left a lttle of the les justified reasons out, he still has a great reason to go there, and even if he did lie about it, he got rid of Saddam.

He didn't leave some of the less justified reasons out, he lied about the reasons he used to justify the war. He took a country to war under false pretenses. He's killing American soldiers under false pretenses. He's condemned us to bankruptcy and condemned an unknown number of American soldiers to death under false pretenses. And not only that, but when he was running for presidency, he said he was against Nation-Building! Which I guess is true, because he sure as hell isn't helping Iraq build up their infrastructure.

He didn't have reasons to go to war and would have done so even if we hadn't had the terrorist attacks.

#22900 Ideas For Ridding The Site Of N00bs

Posted by hellsangel on 30 March 2004 - 12:13 PM in Site Feedback

Nothing wrong with 666. If the plan would go through members who have complete access to the site should post some of their simpler ideas for the newbies to reflect on and reply to to see if they deserve to be a member. Sort of like the "test" Highlander was talking about because if their ideas weren't good they would have to wait longer to get more access to the site.

#22899 Homemade Rifle

Posted by hellsangel on 30 March 2004 - 11:57 AM in Homemades

Depends on the material your using. If your using pvc it should tell you what pressure that you should not exceed and stay a little lower than that pressure to prevent weakening in the pvc walls.

#22831 Toyquest Xxl Rocket Launcher = Neo-ultimator

Posted by hellsangel on 29 March 2004 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

Would you mind posting a pic because I can't find it on ToysRUs.com and are there any apparent mods that could be done to it?

#22760 Powerclip Problem

Posted by hellsangel on 29 March 2004 - 12:07 PM in Modifications

You might be able to fashion a piece of wood that wood work just as well good luck fixing it.

#22758 Game Over

Posted by hellsangel on 29 March 2004 - 12:00 PM in Off Topic

It is on at 8:00 eastern and again at 8:30 on UPN.

#22757 New Guy

Posted by hellsangel on 29 March 2004 - 11:57 AM in Homemades

I can't see the pic but if its a seringe like a think it is after the first pump you would have a vaccum in the pump with no air to move.

#22680 New Guy

Posted by hellsangel on 28 March 2004 - 05:17 PM in Homemades

Not as bad as your first post and I got a tire valve at my local service station so try looking there.

EDIT: A car valve may not work because you need to be able to pump air into the air chamber so you're better off with a bike tire valve and bike pump.

#22665 Ideas For Ridding The Site Of N00bs

Posted by hellsangel on 28 March 2004 - 03:32 PM in Site Feedback

Thats a pretty good idea and it should work if you could get people to volunteer to patrol the nOOb forums to find people that are really working to become a member.