rokor's Content

There have been 570 items by rokor (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#262996 Wipeout/pistol Splat Priming Lever?

Posted by rokor on 24 January 2010 - 06:20 PM in Homemades

HOTH, just to let you know, the springs in wipeout guns are VERY powerful. I don't think any of us here would be able to prime it, with the exception of a few body builders we have here. Thats why they have a lever, to make priming easy.

How can you say it's impossable to do something when the guy said he did it and it works fine, can you not read?

Apparently not as well as you, because I completely missde the part where he says he's done it on the wipeoout/pistol splat.

#262135 Longstrike Cs-6 Revealed

Posted by rokor on 17 January 2010 - 10:59 AM in General Nerf

Hmm, lets see, in the according 2000 census, 2010 was to have 72.2 million children in general, a large portion being 8-11 and 13-17. We– The approx. NIC are around 27,000 people of all ages, if we are assuming that we are all active members. Though I am a 7th grader, my math says that the NIC is 0.03% of the children of United States; considering the fact that not every single child in america buys nerf products, we are really looking at a cipher of around 0.07% of the people that nerf are from the NIC. Now, that last number may not be accurate, but its a lot closer than most of you expected. Even if we got 1 million kids to not buy ANY of the newer guns, we would still be 1%. We can't fight it. If you want good guns, run a company your self.

I rest my case.

Mhmmmm, so you're 12?

#262024 Removing The Plunger From The Plunger Chamber

Posted by rokor on 16 January 2010 - 01:49 PM in Modifications

Maybe start with something like a NF. With the knowledge you currently have with modding nerf guns, don't be suprised if youdestroy the internals of the LS.

#262007 Removing The Plunger From The Plunger Chamber

Posted by rokor on 16 January 2010 - 10:51 AM in Modifications

Ummmm, from which blaster? I'm assuming the LS, and if so, there are two scrows at the back, just remove those and it should slide out.

#261693 Angel Breeched Spring Replacement

Posted by rokor on 13 January 2010 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

Sorry for hijacking your thread Whisper but I have a quick question.
What do you guys think is stronger in a LS, a NF or Recon spring?

There are different generations for each of thos blasters, but I would say; LS, Recon and then NF.

#261689 Angel Breeched Spring Replacement

Posted by rokor on 13 January 2010 - 05:30 PM in Modifications

Ranges may decrease with a spring replacement and no seal upgrade. Just saying.

#261193 "paintball" Guns

Posted by rokor on 08 January 2010 - 04:51 PM in General Nerf

You realize the pistol splat is almost as common as the NF among nerfers... You really didnt have to buy it just to take internal pics.

#261012 I Have A Question About losers.

Posted by rokor on 06 January 2010 - 09:13 PM in General Nerf

I smell a flame war starting, so I want to clarify, I don't eat shit, but alot of my friends use titans converted to shot 160 feet plus, and I wanted to know for there sake and out of curiosity.

Singled titans are banned at most wars for a reason; they are too dangerous. I got shot in the forehead from 80+ft away by a PAS and that made me dizzy, I can`t imagine if that would have been a titan.

#261010 "paintball" Guns

Posted by rokor on 06 January 2010 - 09:07 PM in General Nerf

Says it shoots 30 meters stock. Maybe a larger plunger than the pistol splat and variants?

#260769 Intro To Solvent Welding Plastic

Posted by rokor on 05 January 2010 - 04:06 PM in Homemades

Wait... You can use nailpolish remover to bond plastics together?

#258834 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by rokor on 13 December 2009 - 11:47 AM in Off Topic

Gamertag; Nikon Dion

Games I play; Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Apart from Halo, this is the only game I enjoy playing.

#244594 Scano 2. Now At Oakridge Jr. P.s.

Posted by rokor on 29 July 2009 - 06:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be able to make it out if it's on the 8th. I just have to gather a couple blasters and acquire some stefans. Would anyone be able to sell/trade me some stefans?

#243654 Guess The Amount.

Posted by rokor on 24 July 2009 - 06:42 PM in Off Topic

$67.45

#237221 Rscb Help

Posted by rokor on 18 June 2009 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

Use a barrel that fits?

#232924 Longshot Catch Strengthening: Very Easy

Posted by rokor on 27 May 2009 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

You know that that will not solve the breaking of the boltsled problem.

I'm about 100% sure he didn't even mentiona a boltsled in this topic...

And nice solution, although I don't think it will last a long time as the foam will weaken.

#231242 Scarborough Area Nerf War (canada) Or Scano

Posted by rokor on 19 May 2009 - 03:36 AM in Nerf Wars

I won't be able to make this one, sorry.

#230948 Wierd...

Posted by rokor on 17 May 2009 - 10:28 PM in Off Topic

When there is a dotted black line under their username it means they are posting a comment.

For me their name is in italics. I meant the font goes from about 12 to maybe 30 size.

Is the format for this site in Blue or White for you? I have a Blue background so maybe if yours is white it has a different way of showing that someone is posting.

#230935 Wierd...

Posted by rokor on 17 May 2009 - 09:40 PM in Off Topic

When there is a dotted black line under their username it means they are posting a comment.

#230863 The Soulreaper

Posted by rokor on 17 May 2009 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

I was working on something similar a while back, never ended up working well. Great job on getting it completed though, I'll try it this way.

#230478 Scarborough Area Nerf War (canada) Or Scano

Posted by rokor on 15 May 2009 - 10:12 PM in Nerf Wars

There is a small chance I can come. I think I have another race that day and if so, well, I won't be there, Hopefully I'll make it.

#230381 Magstrike Bladder Banding

Posted by rokor on 15 May 2009 - 01:33 PM in Modifications

The inner tube sections are more consistent, and eliminate pressure points which could cause extra wear on the main bladder.

And If you use sealf repairing innertubes you will get a noticable range increase, aproximatly 15-20ft.

#230372 Magstrike Bladder Banding

Posted by rokor on 15 May 2009 - 11:59 AM in Modifications

If you were able to pop it over then it would increase range. It would also weaken it, and it would be a bitch to keep airtight.

#230341 "the Blood Finder"

Posted by rokor on 15 May 2009 - 04:42 AM in Modifications

This reminds me of NortherofHeavens integration... but I like this one more only because it looks "ballin" haha.

P.S. Is the movie Transformers?

#229651 Finally It Is Done

Posted by rokor on 11 May 2009 - 07:59 PM in Modifications

I singled mine the second week I got it, turned out quite a bit cleaner as I used the stock cocking mech.

#229359 Longshot Problems

Posted by rokor on 10 May 2009 - 01:13 PM in Modifications

How did you mod it, doing what to it?

#229342 Problem With Stefans

Posted by rokor on 10 May 2009 - 10:48 AM in Modifications

Your foam looks like crap from lowes. So that might be the problem and also are your CDT's weighted the same?

No i just put an Airsoft BB and hotglue for my cdtd's.

That is leading me to beleive you are using a low powered blaster such as the NF. NFs will not work well with a heavy weighted tip. If you use something like a PAS then you will notice that your stefans will fly further and more accuatly than your CTDS.

#229319 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by rokor on 10 May 2009 - 08:26 AM in Nerf Wars

-My brother gashing his hand open by the time we got to the ajax fire department. While opening a switch shot. Thanks for the stuff, rokor?

-Slurpee kid might have been a little... slow. If you know what i mean.

More to come later.

Yup, that was my stuff. I didn't really have a use for another set of Mavs and SSs so I'm glad you guys like it.

And I totally agree with Mitch s95 being "slow". He has the atention span of a 2 year old.

#229268 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by rokor on 09 May 2009 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Today was soo fun, and tiring. I fell into a deep sleep as soon as I got back into my car it felt like the whole day was a dream. I picked up the parts I needed to fix a few guns, and a new 2K which I freakin love.

Pros:
-as I said before, getting new parts+blasters
-finding how crazy accurate my "unknow" primary was, untill it started leaking. I think I can honestly say, I got 8 out of every 10 shots as kills. Next war I'm bring the red dot scope. By the way, before anybody asks again, it is a modded 2K tank inside of a SS500 shell.
-realizing how awesome these Canadian wars are, I mean seriously, those American ones don't even compare. :P
-Just about everything else I didn't mention. There really was not one bad thing that happened today. I especially enjoyed it when "Slushy" asked to see the +Bow during a round, when we were about to get rushed. That kid is just a pest.

#229023 Guns Available At Madeinchina.com

Posted by rokor on 08 May 2009 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

These items are more than likely remolds made by making a casting mold from the original blaster parts. From that they can make an injection molding die set. Bootlegging is very common for collectible figures or model kits.

Maybe someone should tell them about the crossbow. It would be worth it just for the ripoff's shell.

I was actually thinking of doing that a while ago. My dad knows someone who makes replicas and the such so I figured if I could get a couple done up it would be good for everyone. Sorry for being off-topic though.

#228977 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by rokor on 08 May 2009 - 11:22 AM in Nerf Wars

I\m going to have to upgrade to Option2. I haven't made stefans yet...

#228068 Longshot Troubles

Posted by rokor on 04 May 2009 - 07:14 AM in Modifications

I had this problem, but with a NF. I used 2nd gen shell but 4th gen internals and it doesn't want to catch. I figure it is a re-designed shell.

#227078 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by rokor on 29 April 2009 - 02:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I am coming for sure. Mark me down as a total YES. Please put me down for Option 1. thanks.

You've got to pay, you know that right???

#226681 Last Stand [new Game Type]

Posted by rokor on 27 April 2009 - 08:02 PM in Nerf Wars

This doesn't belong in the Modification forum, but I guess nice jog for posting it up.

#226235 Doomsayer Problem

Posted by rokor on 26 April 2009 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

CS is correct, but not totally. If you want to have only the Stock spring and LS spring in there then the friction from all that E-Tape and stuff of the plunger head will relut in a slower moving plunger, resulting in the air going places it shouldn't go due to the smaller burst of air. If you can, go back to the stock plunger head for a few shots and let me know if that's the problem, if not, try a stronger spring.

#225701 Nerf Site

Posted by rokor on 25 April 2009 - 09:35 AM in Off Topic

No thanks. People will join if it becomes big, and no site will get any bigger than a few members if it is run by a bunch of Goobers. Oh, and I don't think these advertisement threads are alowed...

#225683 Leaks

Posted by rokor on 25 April 2009 - 07:48 AM in Modifications

...If all else fails you can just sell it to me :).

#225562 Massacre #4 (terminus)

Posted by rokor on 24 April 2009 - 07:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I just finished my new primary/sidearm am can't wait to try them out!to get this thread a little more active, what will people be bringing to sell? I can supply clear Mavs to anyone who wants them, $18 or a trade seems fair(I think).

#225255 Auto Longshot

Posted by rokor on 23 April 2009 - 11:06 AM in Modifications

Why Is it that whenever someone wants to leace Nerfhaven, they have to do it by getting banned? You realize that there is no harm by just not visiting this site anymore?

#224256 Modded Disk Shot. With Pics

Posted by rokor on 18 April 2009 - 08:34 AM in Modifications

Comparing the barrel to the plunger rod, it looks more like 4.5", definetly not 8" or 11". By the way, things like these should not be posted in their own thread, Mods and Pics would have been fine.

#224253 I Am Very Very Sorry!

Posted by rokor on 18 April 2009 - 08:19 AM in Off Topic

Sooo, do I exist in any of this?