p8ntballsnowman's Content

There have been 20 items by p8ntballsnowman (Search limited from 02-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6689 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 07 July 2003 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

You're assuming a shitload too much dude.

Nope, actually i was right.

#6242 Does Anyone Live In Maryland...rockville Area?

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 29 June 2003 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I live in bel air, but its not that close. Gunned Down of nhq lives in maryland i belive. He might be registered here. I do the same thing u do each time. Loan out all my guns lose allmy ammo.

#6240 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 29 June 2003 - 09:34 PM in Off Topic

Thats a beautiful gun, but ditch the revee. Warp it, or get an Ego. Got an ego myself and its very nice. Judging by the pics, it was taken at his house or something, so they are probly of his gun. And if he has a gun, and works at a paintball company, he probly plays. He probly plays a lot because he probly gets free stuff. I dont doubt that he has some skill.

#6239 Spiders

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 29 June 2003 - 09:19 PM in Off Topic

Actually spiders DID attack me. About a month ago some kind of spider(not sure cause i didnt see it bite me) bit me in the side. It was fine the first day, just a little mark. The next day it got bigger, and i felt kind of sick. On saturday 3rd day
my fever was like 101. THe welt was really big now, about the size of the palm of my hand. On sunday, my fever was 102, and the welt was about the an inch bigger in diameter than before. I went to the emergency room, and they gave me some kind of medicine, and my fever went down. The welt still hurt like crap, and i had to miss a week of gym cause i could barely move my arm. Spiders suck. They should all be shot.

#6059 Project Nerf Cocker

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 26 June 2003 - 01:48 PM in Homemades

I think the person would be Budd Orr for the invention of the front block. Cool idea.

#5927 Age Of Nerfers

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 22 June 2003 - 10:30 PM in General Nerf

#5899 Favorite Video Game

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 21 June 2003 - 10:40 PM in Off Topic

Timesplitters 2 is the best game ever.

#5840 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 20 June 2003 - 04:06 PM in Off Topic

Im not saying that he is, or isnt. Im just saying chances are that he is good.

#5827 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 19 June 2003 - 09:53 PM in Off Topic

Very nice groove. Although MysticFalcon, he seems very good at paintball. If he works at adrenaline inc, then he at least has some skill. And looking at his sig, it seems he knows what he's talking about, i think hes very good.

#5730 Where To Find Brass

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 16 June 2003 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

I guess im lucky then. Mine fits almost perfectly. It has to be pushed in, but can easily be blown out.

#5720 Where To Find Brass

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 15 June 2003 - 08:58 PM in Modifications

Or u can get copper for a lot cheaper at home Depot. It fits my stefans fine. Its like 4$ for 8 feet i think.

#5719 Nerf In The Newspaper

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 15 June 2003 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

Very cool.

#5718 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 15 June 2003 - 08:51 PM in Off Topic

Id put up an owned pic, but i dont know how. Very nice groove.

#5693 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 14 June 2003 - 10:04 PM in Off Topic

Well i dont think think ur twice the size of me, im 6-2 1/2, 180 pounds. If ur 2x the size of me, then im really really scared. I didnt know u worked for some Adrenaline inc. They make some really cool stuff. And ur not a god unless u are someone like Tom Kaye, Budd Orr, Chris Lasoya, Tom Cole, ect. Maybe u are, i dont know.

#5681 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 14 June 2003 - 05:04 PM in Off Topic

First off, mags own. And second, ur not Tom Kaye, so dont call urself a paintball god. Mags own all. Especially the X mag, it owns ur Impulse. It chops less, fires just as fast, probly faster. Probly lighter, im not sure. Has warp and vertical feed breeches. Better customer service. And can fire without batteries. Not saying ur gun sucks, just that an X mag is better. And mags dont suck. All of them are good for the price.

#5666 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 13 June 2003 - 03:40 PM in Off Topic

I know of 2 guns that are clip fed, although have never seen them used. Horizontal clips i have not seen.

#5657 Paintball

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 12 June 2003 - 10:15 PM in Off Topic

Well, hello young one. Alright, what kind of piping should one look for, aside from Brass, for a .65" Inner Diameter? Do you have any links to homemade regulator designs? Are there any plans to implement the ideas presented in the Metalstorm project into paintball? Oh, and what are the current paint grenade designs (Tech pages would be appreciated)? Tech page linkage would be handy.

Just trying to help. Piping, u actually want a .68 barrel. Its better to have a variety of sizes to match paintballs better for better acuracy, so u actually want say .686, .688, .690, .692. U can also get more sizes for better acuracy, but those fit most paint. As far as piping does, aluminum is the best for money, looks(can be anodized) and light weight. Titanium is the best, but costs a lot. Stainless steel, is good, but its heavy, and cannot be annodized. They also have a carbon fiber barrel, but its not all that great. Length should be 10-12 inches, unless u want it longer too make it eseir(sp) to tuck into a speedball bunker. Anything over 12 inches just drags the paintballs down, and does not give better acuracy. I dont have any homeade regulator designs, but i dont think theirs many. It would be too dangerous, because it probly woulnt work, and explode and could possible kill u. Metalstorm? Well theirs no horizontal clips, just hoppers because it would only work out of one side of a bunker, the other side the entire clip would be sticking out. Warpfeed though is kinda sorta maybe close to what u are talking about. It puts the hopper down next to the gun with a tube connected to where the paintballs enter the breech. It feeds in horizontally. Removalble multishot barrels would be pointless, i think. I am not quite sure how u would be planning to use these, but i dont see a use. Gernades are not usefull and are banned in tournaments anways. Its just a big fat piece of rubber hosing, filled with paint, and bended in half. Then its got something at the ends of the hosing to splatter paint everywhere

Here's one:
Is the Spyder AMG really a Spyder? Yes, its an electic spyder. I think AMG stands for something, but im not sure
And:
Is the Tippmann 98 Custom really a Tippmann 98 Custom? Yes. The original tippman 98 was improved or customized to allow easy drop in upgrades, removable elbow, and other upgrades, hence Tippmann 98 [I]Custom[I] Just trying to clear up some stuff. And ur not a paintball god unless u are Tom Kaye(inventor of the automag, and allround great guy)

#1669 Sm5k Pistol

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 20 February 2003 - 09:23 PM in Modifications

Sorry, but i dont have a pic of the internals. Their is a really bad glare where the part is, and the other parts are duct taped. The tank fits very snuggly into the ball blaster front, to front, to give u a rough idea of the size. Then u have the wire going back, which u can cut down. It could easily be made into a pistol, but the barrel might be too short, and the tank too powerfull. If u dont pump it as much, it would work. I might try to do that.

#1650 Sm5k Pistol

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 20 February 2003 - 01:49 AM in Modifications

Someone at NHQ put 5000 internals into the Ball Blaster. Says it works good. You could really trick people with that...

"Hah, that's just a wussy ball bla... *WHACK* WHAT THE HELL?"

Yeah, that was me. It works nicely, since i broke my sm5k shell trying to get it open. Gets the same range, but not as good rof, since the pump is kinda in a wierd position. Im working on attaching it to the handle or something though. I can email pics if u want.

#1649 Looking For Brass

Posted by p8ntballsnowman on 20 February 2003 - 01:44 AM in Homemades

At home depot, ten feet of copper is 3.49$ i believe.