Maeric's Content

There have been 349 items by Maeric (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#284763 Stampede Vs Vulcan

Posted by Maeric on 04 September 2010 - 03:13 PM in Modifications

I'm not taking a side, but there is also the ability to cock the Vulcan. Can't do that with a Stampede. And D batteries suck.

#282753 Pvc Breech Write-up

Posted by Maeric on 10 August 2010 - 06:04 PM in Darts and Barrels

How is this any different from the many other PVC/PETG breeches?

#263952 The Box Rifle

Posted by Maeric on 31 January 2010 - 06:25 PM in Homemades

I'm proud of you. You glued a barrel onto a SuperSoaker, built a cardboard box around it, and then had the courage to post it here. Good job.

Look at my sig kid.

#263136 Lack Of Creativity

Posted by Maeric on 25 January 2010 - 04:01 PM in Modifications

Its the same as why you see everyone using LS and crossbows. They're reliable powerful and quick firing as well as cheap (the at2k, not the crossbows). Plus the compact tank makes it easy to integrate.

In conclusion, if you don't like the way mods are going on this site SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't just sit on your ass and bitch about it. People like you are why this country is like it is.

Plus saying that everyone uses it takes away the creativity is like saying an artist cant make anything good with paint because everyone else uses paint too.

#263135 Nerf Longstrike Seems Very Similar

Posted by Maeric on 25 January 2010 - 03:57 PM in General Nerf

You're hoping to hard kid. Just pony up the $200+ or give up. Seriously.

@ the high thing: he'd have to be housing to think they look similar.

#252301 Stefan Moded Raiser Clip

Posted by Maeric on 01 October 2009 - 02:55 PM in Modifications

We have an IRC?

And I don't think it would be entirely impossible to cut some pieces of polycarb and make a wall of them. Although you would have to cut the follower as well, and most stephans are larger than stock darts and the teeth on the rotating wheel fit stock darts pretty snugly.

#243281 Boone Woods War In Kentucky

Posted by Maeric on 23 July 2009 - 09:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Ill try, but I just discovered I have a bit of a dart deficit, so anyone who has a lot of darts that fit in either 19/32 brass or 1/2" cpvc would be willing to share? K? Thnx. Bai.

OMG. I just looked at the pictures... AMAZING!

Oh, and how the fuck do you play Grifball without Andy and Grif? It just doesnt work!

#242110 Nitefinder Gunblade

Posted by Maeric on 15 July 2009 - 06:49 PM in Modifications

I am now going to look for a very large trout. You better start looking for better mods. Or better descriptions.

#242109 Plexiglass Recon Shotgun Forgrip

Posted by Maeric on 15 July 2009 - 06:39 PM in Modifications

... Two pieces of Plexiglas. Congratulations. Whats so special about this now? Looks really uncomfortable, and the recon is pretty much useless to begin with. You just made it slightly less useless. Slightly.

#238225 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Maeric on 23 June 2009 - 06:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Ohio... Blarg. That's like a 1 hour drive. Instead of 20 minutes. Switch me over to a maybe.

#234344 Introducing A Hellcannon

Posted by Maeric on 04 June 2009 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

Just FYI: If you're naming it that, the names been taken.

Mine.

#233424 Magstirke Paintjob Gone Wrong

Posted by Maeric on 30 May 2009 - 01:56 PM in Modifications

^
What the fuck was the point of that post?
EDIT: Never mind. The dumbshit just put his response in the quote. Fifth line of text.

2 coats of primer. 3 coats of color of choice. Do the detailing. 2 coats of clear coat. Problem solved.

#233423 Whats Next For This Ls?

Posted by Maeric on 30 May 2009 - 01:52 PM in Modifications

*blink* Glue a hornet on there somewhere. That always makes me happy.

#231497 Southeast Indiana War

Posted by Maeric on 20 May 2009 - 02:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh, my god! FUCK YES!!!!
I live twenty minutes from Araura. Even if I can't spell it. And I am going to do everything within my abilities to go. (My mom hates driving.)

I might still be working then, so put me down as a maybe.

Mmmm and question about the titans, I have a 2K integrated into it, it fires off the same tank, and the actual titan is shotgunned (3 barrels (does anyone else consistently type "shotfuned"?)).

#229043 Magstrike Clip Mod

Posted by Maeric on 08 May 2009 - 05:09 PM in Modifications

As much as I hate people trying do stuff like this, the insurance companies love it, so...

Making a flame thrower out of a PLASTIC TOY GUN would make any person with common sense cringe, but you obviously don't have any. On top of that I'm pretty sure that propane tanks are under an butt-load of pressure, which would destroy any Nerf gun. Think next time before you post. And try not to kill yourself.

And as much as I hate to take the goober's side, he's right, its pretty easy to make a Nerf gun shoot airsoft pellets.

#227769 Question With Nitefinder

Posted by Maeric on 02 May 2009 - 10:26 PM in Modifications

Yes, I was using a stock barrel, but a 25 ft difference over a barrel. I don't think so. For my weight I use airsoft bbs.

That's definitely not enough weight. try using copper BB's or those little lead sinkers used for fishing.

#226084 How Would I Seal A Hole In My Home Made Air Cannon

Posted by Maeric on 26 April 2009 - 10:18 AM in Homemades

Well, if it's PVC I would just suggest getting a new piece, because once PVC cracks its pretty much useless. Period.

Also it would help a hell of a lot if you told us what the hell its made out of, 'cuz from what you told us we can't do shit to help you. Pictures are always good too.

#225830 Rear Cocking Longshot

Posted by Maeric on 25 April 2009 - 05:20 PM in Modifications

im sorry if im doing something wrong, this is my first post. I thought of it as a modification so i posted it under modification

and boss:
Its a base coat of white with silver drybrushing (very bad drybrushing).

Nope. As far as I know its fine. Never hesitate to post an original mod, or an old mod with a new spin on it. Plus I've never seen this before, so looks pretty original. Looks like you've got a good head. Keep 'em coming.

#218624 Integration Glue Help

Posted by Maeric on 18 March 2009 - 02:39 PM in Modifications

Use some Plumers Goop first, then put some epoxy putty on. Best combo ever.

#218133 Dual Blasters

Posted by Maeric on 15 March 2009 - 07:28 PM in Modifications

I just don't see the point in this really, as others have said, it big and bulky, the DTG does have a great ROF but only if you use one at a time. I personally love dualed blaster, usually. This one is kind of overdone though.

A double NF however it almost the exact same size (top to bottom) as a reg. NF, so that's not that big of a difference.

#217312 Need A Price Quote On A Longshot

Posted by Maeric on 10 March 2009 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

Well, if you change the charging handle to a bolt, so it doesn't stick out so much, and the paintjob is great, not good, I'd say maybe, maybe, $60.

#217310 Search Nh With Google!

Posted by Maeric on 10 March 2009 - 02:36 PM in Site Feedback

As an added bonus, the Google search isn't case sensitive like the NH one is.

Technically it isn't word sensitive either... You can type in "one" and it'll give you pages with "1" instead. You don't have to be so particular, which is a bonus.

#215550 Nerf Youtube Videos

Posted by Maeric on 28 February 2009 - 01:47 PM in General Nerf

Can someone tell me when the term "goober" popped up?

#201954 The Gnbkgtitbge

Posted by Maeric on 08 January 2009 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

What? No... I mean, yes, no... Maybe... What? Whats the point behind this? Just originality? Packing the most firepower on a sidearm? Scaring me? Well, then you succeded. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of unusable firepower, as long as it looks good, which it does... but, what?

#201636 Pump Problem

Posted by Maeric on 07 January 2009 - 01:14 PM in Modifications

Basically whats happening, is that the air is compressing and being forced into the air tank, and without the check valve working properly, the air just comes back out and pushes on the pump shaft. get a new check valve or flush the check valve with some kind of de-greaser (i have no idea what to call that) and then just re-lube it. It would be far easier, as said above, to get a new check valve, or just an entirely new pump.

If you have the money to hook up a Schraeder valve (its about $8 in fittings, and a Schraeder has a built in check valve), then i suggest the small hand pump at McMaster.com:6028A17. Its small, but its amazingly efficient. It will pump a titan up to 45 psi in 8 pumps.

#201626 Halo 3 Skull Malfunctions?

Posted by Maeric on 07 January 2009 - 08:40 AM in Off Topic

Also, in the campaign scoring part, only the gold skulls give you multipliers. The silver skulls are just for fun.

#194103 Removable Integrations/mods

Posted by Maeric on 05 December 2008 - 03:47 PM in Modifications

Ok, I got a few things:
0) I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"
1) Dude, you look and sound like your five.
2) That is no fucking stroke of genius. I've done it before.
3) Took way to long, too many fucking lists.
4) At about 3 minutes I was ready to set my ears on fire and gouge my eyes out.
5) Stop trying to be Ice. Not even Ice is good at that.
6) That's not an integration, mod, yes, integration, no. Is the mod removable? No. If you attached a gun there, would it be removable? Yes, but would it be an integration? No.
5.386) *cough* Ice you suck *cough* Soz, didn't get my ice bashing in a few months ago.

#193032 Binding Wood And Pvc

Posted by Maeric on 30 November 2008 - 03:13 PM in Homemades

Goop

#192170 Ar Removed Made It Worse?

Posted by Maeric on 26 November 2008 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

Its the barrel. To much air flow, not enough resistance at the beginning. Re-barrel it. Do an Angel Breach, all problems solved.

#191310 Maximum Titan Pressure?

Posted by Maeric on 22 November 2008 - 09:23 PM in Modifications

I'm kinda stressing about blowing up my (now) beatiful titan. I completely redid the tubing, a new pump ($20 at McMaster, hand pump), and a 2K integration. 9 pumps puts it up to 45 psi (yes, i've measured with a tire gage, it has a schrader), but I've pumped it up couldless times, so I'm not sure if that to much or not.

#191244 At2k Firing Pin Leak.

Posted by Maeric on 22 November 2008 - 10:06 AM in Modifications

You can also try throwing away your AT2K and getting a new one. Bending the firing pin on any air tank is a good way to develope leaks. Definitely not recommended.

To fix that: use two pliers and bend the firing pin between them. It prevents the bent from damaging the tank.

It looks like he replaced the firing pin (is that possible?) with a nail.

Don't know if anyone's ever done that, but that is the stock firing pin, it does look a bit like a nail, but that's how its supposed to look.

#190761 Lost Planet Anyone?

Posted by Maeric on 19 November 2008 - 05:19 PM in Off Topic

So me and my friend just got the Lost Planet online demo, and we both want to get the full version (more maps, different gametypes etc.) but I've been told that you can't find people that speak English on the full version, and some guy said that he plays the demo even though he has the full version.

I just wanted to know if anyone out there had any experience with the full version and could give me some advice. I'm heading off to Walmart in a couple of hours, so quick responses would be great.

#190755 Strange Hornet Leak

Posted by Maeric on 19 November 2008 - 04:56 PM in Modifications

Ah, yes. I had this problem ever time i took out the ARs in a Hornet. Its probably due to little bits of plastic holding the valve open. When the pressure inside increases (more pumps), the soft rubber tip just molds around it, and makes a seal.

What you do is make sure its completely dry (no oil or water/soap or anything like that) And pump it up A LOT like 40 times if you have the pump plugged. Then hit the shotgun button. Do that about three times and it should clear out the barrels. And don't worry about 40 pumps destroying it, I've pumped it up in excess of 50 times before, and they both still work fine.

#190753 Can Anything Compare To A Brassed L.s.

Posted by Maeric on 19 November 2008 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

Longshots tend to lose. True story.

VACC

Extrapolate please?

#189278 At2k Tank Extension

Posted by Maeric on 12 November 2008 - 03:54 PM in Modifications

Instead of hot glue in the end, use a $.25 pipe cap and some adhesive. It will never come loose and be stronger than anything else in the entire AT2K valve/tank system.

Exactly.

No hot glue on air systems, it just doesn't hold air. Use Goop. Most people use Plumbers Goop, I use the household stuff. Works fine. Air-tight too.

#188784 Lego Digital Designer

Posted by Maeric on 10 November 2008 - 04:14 PM in Off Topic

Love this program. I've wasted hours on the thing. Fun as hell for anyone who's into legos.

#186917 Omfgz!... Nerf Clothes!?!?

Posted by Maeric on 01 November 2008 - 08:19 PM in General Nerf

WOW! That is SOOOOOOOOOOO gay, but if it's nerf proof, like cardboard, I may be willing to buy it. Maybe.....

That's like saying that if you had a hoodie that said "BULLET" on it, it would be bullet proof. Plus, who wants to sell invincibility.

#186778 My Dremel

Posted by Maeric on 01 November 2008 - 08:20 AM in Off Topic

It was just ignorance, there's nothing wrong about the lack of knowledge.

Ignorance is the seed of ALL the problems in the world.

#186307 A New Form For A Double Night Finder... Maybe?

Posted by Maeric on 29 October 2008 - 06:47 PM in Modifications

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH! *Runs off crying*

That poor Longshot... Boohoo....

But no, really, that's really cool. But I'd only suggest it if you broke your LS.

#186306 My Unfinished Longshot

Posted by Maeric on 29 October 2008 - 06:41 PM in Modifications

You cut shit off and shoved some PVC in there. Nice. A retarded monkey could do that. I realize this is your first mod, but try doing something special before you show it off. I'm tired of seeing mediocre LSs choking up eBay (I know your not selling it, but still). I've been working on mine for somewhere near 3 months now, and I'm not even anywhere close to being done.

It's another Hornet/LS ;) But better. Much better.