uche-uche's Content

There have been 58 items by uche-uche (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36172 Screwed Up Hornet

Posted by uche-uche on 01 September 2004 - 10:15 PM in General Nerf

I was modding my hornet and drilled through thos little white disks after removing the restrictors.I plugged the pump and closed the gun back up,and it was all put together correctly. Then I tried pumping it up but it is leaking out of every barrel,I dont see anything wrong with it but it is leaking horribly and doesnt work,I dont think I can take it back because i dont have the box and the other guns are modded, Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#35888 Toning Down The Titan

Posted by uche-uche on 30 August 2004 - 05:03 PM in Modifications

Use about 5 inches of whatever material fits your darts(mine was copper),put it in a coupler which goes in the bottom air restrictor after adding some tape and hot glue.Then only pump it until the meter on the side gets a little past high,goes about 100ft,deadly accurate, a little better RoF, and eliminates the worry of killing your best friend. :blink:

#34145 Ebay

Posted by uche-uche on 16 August 2004 - 09:30 PM in Off Topic

When i saw the price on that i think i had a siezure. i might pay that if it was an xbox 2 with halo 2 and ghost recon 2. but for a used xbox, HAHA. I hope that they have lots and lots of money. This was a usless post but what else could i say.

#30125 Any Geogia Nerfers Look Hear

Posted by uche-uche on 01 July 2004 - 07:34 PM in Nerf Wars

IM not a GA nerfer but i am just going to warn you. You are off to a very bad start, you have three topics up and you have been here two days. This is my warning and as i have said before, Please! type better and you may want to read the code of conduct.
I am sorry for going off-topic.

#30121 Hey Look Here

Posted by uche-uche on 01 July 2004 - 07:23 PM in Nerf Wars

That truly seems to be very stupid. Just wait until you actually blind someone and they either sue you or take away all your privaleges(sp?), and a little off topic, Why is this in the Nerf Wars section?

EDIT: Please! try to spell better, there is an edit button there for a reason.

#29628 More Love From Hasrbo

Posted by uche-uche on 26 June 2004 - 07:46 PM in General Nerf

Yes i think that it shoots micros, but we must remember that the Tech Target shot whistling megas.

#27942 My Homemade Sniper

Posted by uche-uche on 07 June 2004 - 03:25 PM in Homemades

No, it isnt detatchable,but it works just fine. Also,even though the shoulder piece looks huge, it isnt that big.

#27911 My Homemade Sniper

Posted by uche-uche on 06 June 2004 - 10:26 PM in Homemades

Its my first homemade, and you kind of have to hold it to appreciate it. And it is kind of an extremely simple design, so I dont understand what you mean by "I dont see the gun in it". It would look like some guns if I stuck a scope on it.

#27907 My Homemade Sniper

Posted by uche-uche on 06 June 2004 - 10:06 PM in Homemades

Yes, I had to make the stock a little larger, so it could hold a decent air pressure, and what do you mean by "I don't see it"

#27902 My Homemade Sniper

Posted by uche-uche on 06 June 2004 - 09:23 PM in Homemades

Here is my loser, not exactly cool or pretty. But it works; with 3-4 pumps it gets about 165ft. flat. It isnt hard to aim and it doesnt jerk when you pull the valve.
I still need to fixt the leaks,paint the couplers gold, and paint the barrel silver.
Tell me what you think and if you have a name for it,tell me.

(P.S. Sorry but the pics were very large so I posted a link and I dont have a program to resize them with.)

(edit) also sorry that the pics take so long loading

#26807 What Gun For A Noob War.

Posted by uche-uche on 23 May 2004 - 05:11 PM in General Nerf

Also see if you can find some twin teks at your Kmart,not that hard to mod,50 ft. straight with good accuracy. Another gun I like you can find at a dollar store or pharmacy store; It is like an Uzi thing that shoot little foam bullets. Just cut off the tip of the barrel and stick on 3-5" of 1/2 "cpvc and wala,A gun that shoots 45ft.straight and can fit in anyones pocket.

#26648 Halo 2

Posted by uche-uche on 20 May 2004 - 07:01 PM in Off Topic

You forgot to mention that you will also be fighting on moons and venturing to the covenant homeland. The Brutes as seen in the 2003 E3 demo are very large and hard to kill, especially sice they will have use of grenade launchers and a large blade on their right forearm. You also left out the covenant assault rifle,The Covenant Carbine. I am waiting more for the new vehicles and multiplayer action(as seen is in the 2004 E3). But noone is going to be able to resist cutting through people with the now usable plasma sword. I forgot to mention that each level an Halo 2 will be atleast 4 times longer than assault on the control room(the snow level), The engineers are harmless, and please call the more accurate assault rifle, the battle rifle.

#26133 Ss1 And Sm1500 Integration

Posted by uche-uche on 13 May 2004 - 08:46 PM in Modifications

I am sure, I used a tape measurer on a football field.

#26124 Ss1 And Sm1500 Integration

Posted by uche-uche on 13 May 2004 - 08:00 PM in Modifications

I just re-tested the range, and I was wrong. After 5 shots it averaged 126.7ft.

#26102 Ss1 And Sm1500 Integration

Posted by uche-uche on 13 May 2004 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

Yes I broke the sm1500 case so I put the sm1500 in the SS1 case. Each of the SS1 barrels get 45ft. while the sm1500 gets about 95 ft. on average.And thanks to Alexthebeast I cut off the tube and used a different pump to make the gun smaller and look cooler.

#26067 Ss1 And Sm1500 Integration

Posted by uche-uche on 13 May 2004 - 02:44 PM in Modifications

This
is my first integration so dont laugh, i broke my sm1500 case so I put it in my SS1, tell me what you think.

These are the newer pics with the sm750 pump handle

#25264 Making My First Pump Homemade

Posted by uche-uche on 30 April 2004 - 10:14 PM in Homemades

It is going to be slightly different, and did I not say where can I buy a selenoid sprinkler valve.

#25233 Making My First Pump Homemade

Posted by uche-uche on 30 April 2004 - 04:37 PM in Homemades

Ive got all the diagrams and stuff planned out, now I need the materials.I need to know,
1. Where can I purchase a selenoid sprinkler valve?
2. Should I use 3/4"pvc or 1"pvc for the structure?
3. For around 80-90 psi what type and size barrel should I use(I dont have access to brass or petg)?

Thanks in advance.

#24797 New Gun

Posted by uche-uche on 25 April 2004 - 12:25 PM in General Nerf

Yes these guns have been out for a while they just havent discontinued them yet. Also there is a third one, the LS3, that shoots i think 14-18 bullets. i really dont think its worth the $10, go but yourself some twin teks and mod them.I have bought the LS 1 and LS 2 and it is a waste of money.

#24471 Nerf Or Nothing Ii

Posted by uche-uche on 18 April 2004 - 07:15 PM in General Nerf

You should add the ultimator,even though you would have to add yet another new piece of ammo. Also you should be able to gain knowledge after each war, such as learning different designs for homemades, and you MUST be able to trade your weapons and barter.

#24444 New Non-nerf Guns

Posted by uche-uche on 17 April 2004 - 08:27 PM in General Nerf

update:

I modded the crossbow and my prediction was about right. i cpvc modded it and It gets about 55ft. straight with good accuracy.I didnt buy the other two so if you want too, they should be at tru.

#24440 New Non-nerf Guns

Posted by uche-uche on 17 April 2004 - 07:01 PM in General Nerf

Well, I took a trip to tru today and saw that most of the guns were gone. But then I saw some unusual guns and I saw that they were made by airzone(the same guys that made the Blast bazooka,picked up one of those). The one that had been remanufactured was the pop dart blow gun made by airzone,But this time there were two of them packaged in one package.The second was one that I had not seen before, It was the lanard disc shooter.Then the third one noone has reported yet, It was called the airzone"Crossbow". It looks more like an actual crossbow you pull back a knob on the top until part of it locks. Then you slide the front part of the knob back to the front, once you do that you fire by pulling a little lever on the back of the gun. It shoots arrows about 15ft. straight. But I havent opened it up yet,but I can see TWO air restrictors in the barrel.Im going to cpvc breech it but, Im predicting you can get atleast 60ft..Also this is an easily mountable weapon. It cost $9.99 and inludes 3 arrows. Pics soon.

#24062 Tek 6 Or Unmodded/modded Airtech 2000

Posted by uche-uche on 12 April 2004 - 11:19 AM in General Nerf

In this case i would have to go with the airtech.But I modded my tek ten and it gets like 35ft. straight with 10 shots and it cocks.So unless you are really good at modding go with the airtech, unless you want to have a higher rof.

#22981 Finding Rpl Compression Springs

Posted by uche-uche on 30 March 2004 - 10:31 PM in Modifications

OK good luck finding one

#22841 Finding Rpl Compression Springs

Posted by uche-uche on 29 March 2004 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

I could get you some but I would need sizes. But it would hardly be worth my time for a $1 or $2.00 profit anyway. But tell me what you need.

#22834 Toyquest Xxl Rocket Launcher = Neo-ultimator

Posted by uche-uche on 29 March 2004 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, Ill post a pic once my comp. is back up. But there I made a mod where it can shoot ping-pong balls,gyrostrike missles,darts,and the "rockets". This mod is a exterior mod completely so DO NOT OPEN IT UP. I did and all it is is a waste of time.I will explain and post pics later.

#22809 Ttg Mod

Posted by uche-uche on 29 March 2004 - 07:25 PM in Modifications

That is a nice mod.It is hard to believe you got that far but, I cpvc'dm mine. Also you should add in a mod where the sspb is integrated where the ammo holder is. I did it with mine It works well.I'll post a mod for it later if you dont know how.

#22475 New Dart

Posted by uche-uche on 26 March 2004 - 04:56 PM in Homemades

Yes they do make a great shotgun ammo. I actually put 27 of them in my sm5k barrel.Also you can make them snug or you can make them loose it just depends in how you make them.

#22328 New Dart

Posted by uche-uche on 24 March 2004 - 08:39 PM in Homemades

OK, These "bruisers" are only good when used with a bb inside them. Otherwise they will go off course. Also the cardboard was a misprint, I shot one through five pieces of paper, and I shot one 1 piece of cardboard.Like i said before it isnt a dart exactly it is just a replacement. Also I made a bullet shaped dart and it went straight and blew into 2 pieces when it hit the wall. Also if you dont think this is "nerf" enough then dont use them.If you want foam do like me and add a tail of 3/8 in. backer rod. Also a good thing about these are that,you wont ever get burned,can make any size "bruiser",faster and easier to make,goes just as far,can make different colors, Dont need a breech load it and dont have tobe loaded a specific way. There are also cons to them.They would also blow up in a paintball gun, I tried. So they are strictly Nerf ammo. More on these later.

#22254 New Dart

Posted by uche-uche on 23 March 2004 - 10:51 PM in Homemades

any craft store. Michaels,hobby lobby, something like tha. also it hlps alot if you put a bb in them.

#22241 New Dart

Posted by uche-uche on 23 March 2004 - 09:27 PM in Homemades

They dont weigh much at all, maybe a bag weigs 1lb. I can also make about 350 of them with one bag. These are not going to be like the new stefans or anything It is just an even cheaper easier way to make some "bruisers". I gave them the name bruisers when I put a bb in one and shot myself. It HURT. These can also be formed to make a bullet like shape if you wanted too. It is 3.59 for a pack of this stuff. Also with as light as it is I think the darts are more dense. I also stuck one in a sm5k and shot at my coke bottle and it went straight through! I will get pics up once my other comp. is fixed.

#22219 New Dart

Posted by uche-uche on 23 March 2004 - 08:22 PM in Homemades

Ok I had to do a project that required some clay. I found this clay made by crayola that is non toxic, come in plastic packets,and air dries. I had some clay left over and decided to put it to use. I took a piece and rolled it into a ball to fit kind of loosely inside of the barrel. I made about 20 in 5 min. I let them dry over night and they were awesome! I havent had a chance to range test them but I shot one through five pieces of thick construction paper and it bounced off my wall from 30ft. away with my modded sm 750. They dont hurt real bad because they are softer than hot glue but they are smaller and easier to lose. They are also more aerodynamic than stefans and easier to make. These are for pump guns only because other wise the balls would be sucked into the chamber unles you made them fit more snug. I will post more on this later tell me what you think.

#21968 New Gun

Posted by uche-uche on 21 March 2004 - 07:24 PM in General Nerf

He is talking about the air xxl skeet shooter if I am not mistaken and i think It cost $45. Please clean up your post.

#21634 Nerf Teck Target Mod

Posted by uche-uche on 18 March 2004 - 05:37 PM in Modifications

Please clean up your post next time, I couldnt understand half of what you said.

EDIT: Thank you for cleaning up your post, i can read it now

#20998 Farthest Shootin Nerf Blaster

Posted by uche-uche on 09 March 2004 - 09:07 PM in General Nerf

I would say the ultimator,sm500,or the sm1k

#20883 Remake Of Gun

Posted by uche-uche on 07 March 2004 - 07:16 PM in General Nerf

Well they atleast repackaged it and changed the name. It also has a reference to new guns and the ammo order form. So it may not really be a re-release where you are but at my store they stopped stocking them and now there are the new secret target strikes. So they are a re-release here.

#20880 Remake Of Gun

Posted by uche-uche on 07 March 2004 - 06:58 PM in General Nerf

Hey there wasnt a topic about the remake so I thought I would inform anyone that didnt know about it.

#20853 Remake Of Gun

Posted by uche-uche on 07 March 2004 - 02:40 PM in General Nerf

I was just at my target and I came across this: Posted Image

#20580 What Is The Best Barrel Length

Posted by uche-uche on 02 March 2004 - 10:20 PM in Homemades

OK i built the rifle but it only got about 70ft. straight so I am now making it a pump/spring conversion so what do you think I should use now.This is an expiriment that may not work but know that I have modded my air xxl bazooka I think I am up to the challenge.

#20332 Mods For Air Xxl Bazooka Rocket Launcher

Posted by uche-uche on 29 February 2004 - 07:50 PM in Modifications

Its ok, does anybody else have a mod.