Blue Ice's Content

There have been 35 items by Blue Ice (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41085 Quick Question

Posted by Blue Ice on 07 November 2004 - 05:15 PM in General Nerf

ok, goodbye

#41084 The Legend Is Back

Posted by Blue Ice on 07 November 2004 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

bye bye

#41081 Quick Question

Posted by Blue Ice on 07 November 2004 - 05:01 PM in General Nerf

bye bye

#41053 Quick Question

Posted by Blue Ice on 07 November 2004 - 02:00 PM in General Nerf

bye bye

#19692 The New Portal Page Is...

Posted by Blue Ice on 23 February 2004 - 10:47 PM in Site Feedback

ouch

#19522 Best Homemades

Posted by Blue Ice on 22 February 2004 - 04:43 PM in Homemades

no problems

#19340 Best Homemades

Posted by Blue Ice on 19 February 2004 - 04:55 PM in Homemades

Ok, I'm started work on my clip rifle. Im using veggies shell/barrel design with some of my own add-ons. Also, im using a hose nozzle just because their cheap. I'm tearing a rangfinder/scope off my old eat shit and putting it on this. I'm going to make the barrel 19 inches long with porting.

I know that I sould just make a simple handgun, but I cant find a valve that fits my specs.

#19317 Best Homemades

Posted by Blue Ice on 18 February 2004 - 08:53 PM in Homemades

I finnished my rifle barrel and im doing someting different this time.

I drilled what looks like venting holes only bigger, in the sides of the barrel in one row where the last third of a loaded dart sits. The air enters through these holes instead of the back of the barrel. When the air goes in it compresses the back of the dart and when the air has nowhere else to go, it forces the dart out.

This design also allows me to load through the back of the barrel, as long as I plug the back of the barrel with an endcap. This dramaticaly upped my rate of fire on this gun, but I still intend to make a clip loading gun.

Keep the ideas comming.

P. S. I really need some plans for small arms that are pump.

#19311 Best Homemades

Posted by Blue Ice on 18 February 2004 - 06:38 PM in Homemades

I'll probably put that breech on my next rifle, sounds pretty good.

I just checked out my basement and i noticed that im low on small arms. Anybody got plans for a small handgun?

#19281 Best Homemades

Posted by Blue Ice on 18 February 2004 - 09:01 AM in Homemades

Iwould love to learnmore about the brass clip system. Please post plans or link to them.

The rifle idea sounds awesome. Plans would be great.

#19252 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 17 February 2004 - 07:44 PM in Homemades

Thanks, i just finnished the gun I was talking about. Only one problem with it, I'm loosing too much air throung the breach. I'll start a new gun within the next couple of days, but I want you ideas first. If you have any good homemades you want to share stick them in "Best Homemades" all input welcome.

#19246 Best Homemades

Posted by Blue Ice on 17 February 2004 - 06:41 PM in Homemades

If you read all of the topics I've started, you will notice that most of them are on homemades.

I just finnished my 7th hm and it works ok, not as good as some others I have. I am about to start another one to replace one that I sold last week.

I want to know about the best homemades you guys have ever made, but keep 'em simple. I dont have all the resources that some people do.

Pic's and diagrams would be best, but I might be able to work through a few written instructions.

Before you post anything make sure the gun works with 1/2 inch micros (stefans), otherwise its just a waste of your time. Also a simple clip...sorry...magazine system would be nice but can be worked around. One last thing, keep the cos below 30 bucks, I already have 3/4 CPVC, 1/2 CPVC, and 3/4 PVC so that should keep the cost down. Any input is welcomed, even if it is only about a part of a gun.

Note: For any admins; you can dump buckbogey, dont need that anymore.

#19086 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 15 February 2004 - 03:17 PM in Homemades

I dont know the valve yet, but it will either be a solinoid or a hose nozzle.

Does anyone know if there is some kind of PVC or CPVC that 1/2 inch CPVC will fint in rather well?

#19073 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 15 February 2004 - 11:19 AM in Homemades

I use a 18" barrel on most of my guns, but I use a rathe big air tank. About 12^3 inches.

#19066 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 15 February 2004 - 10:03 AM in Homemades

I dont even know what a PM is! Sorry if I screwed up your life!

Anyway, I'm using a gravity magazine with the breach on a 25* tilt, and they eject out the bottom. Everythings brass. 24" barrel, is this the right lenght? I've never used brass before.

#19036 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 14 February 2004 - 07:55 PM in Homemades

Ok, I started building. Im usin the BAMF barrel design and my own special tank/trigger system. Pics comming soon. Anybody got any specil ideas.

#19035 Pom-pom Stefans

Posted by Blue Ice on 14 February 2004 - 07:48 PM in General Nerf

I never said that his darts were bad.

Yes my dart were made to produce harm, and I accept the flaming I got.

I like his idea, but again, pain is part of my game.

#19003 Pom-pom Stefans

Posted by Blue Ice on 14 February 2004 - 12:28 PM in General Nerf

Interesting. Wow, a dart that doesnt hurt. Pain is part of my game, but you can make darts however you like, i have no problems with it.

Heck, I used to mke darts that everybody flamed at me for, so brace yourself (even though your darts aren't as bad as mine)

#18997 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 14 February 2004 - 10:36 AM in Homemades

Thanks for the info.

You get the pics in your controls under avatar setings.

#18922 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 13 February 2004 - 08:47 AM in Homemades

for the brass, what should I nest it in. I'll go to the hobbie and hardware store tomarrow, but I would like to know what im looking for.

EDIT: I mean the barrel, not the magazine

#18877 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 12 February 2004 - 07:34 PM in Homemades

We got off into patents and bannans, but nobody has anwsered the eternal question. How do you make a spring fed magazine?

#18055 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 03 February 2004 - 06:29 PM in Homemades

Ok, i was misunderstanding also.

Whoat about how to make the dar things...clips i mean

#18017 Easy Pump Tank

Posted by Blue Ice on 03 February 2004 - 08:58 AM in Homemades

I got to thinking about it and the idea is no different than a regular spring gun. Just homemade, i think that I'll try it.

Probably going to loose range.

#17978 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 02 February 2004 - 10:12 PM in Homemades

yes simple, but i use cpvc, and they dont fit tightly.

Edit: The cpvc 3/4-1/2 dont fit tight

#17977 Easy Pump Tank

Posted by Blue Ice on 02 February 2004 - 10:03 PM in Homemades

Heres what it looks like whan you are finnished. The gray tube is the body of a bicycle pump, the red is the rod and plunger, and the blue is a spring.

What you do is get an old bicycle pump, take the cap on the handle end off and take the plunger assembly out. Take the plunger off the rod (should just screw off). Get a spring, or two that are the lenght of the body or just shorter. They should be relativly hard.

Slip the spring(s) over the rod ans put the plunger back on. Put the whole thing back together only this time weld the cap to the body (so it doesnt pop off)

To fill the tank just pull the handle out (compresses the spring) this is assuming that you took the time to buy a pump with a flowback canceller. When you open the valve and let the air oyt of the tank/pump the spring relaxes and forces the air out.

In theroy this should work, but everything works in theroy.

Edit: couldnt get the pics to come up, ill go look at a post that i think was about pics. sorry

Edit again: Ok i confesses that i was bb, now can u please get rid of the liar.

Edit again: I'm having way to much trouble finding the topic on pics. I know im ask a question a second tim, but could someone tell me how to get a pic off a floppy, or at least point me to the right topic.

#17974 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 02 February 2004 - 09:52 PM in Homemades

i swear to god that nobody gave me the name. Ask everywhere.

I like the idea of WWII style guns. But sitll, nobod has given any info on how to make a good air itght seal.

Edit: Go to google and type in ASCII Art. you should get hundreds of pages of ASCII art musems.

#17958 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 02 February 2004 - 08:29 PM in Homemades

what about that wood gravity fed one on that eat shit. How do you make them air tight. I've tried a breach, but i always crush the next dart.

Edit: It isnt a member title. Just ASCII art.

#17733 New Valve

Posted by Blue Ice on 31 January 2004 - 05:38 PM in Homemades

1/8 inch

#17732 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 31 January 2004 - 05:33 PM in Homemades

ok, lets stop fighting over ip adresses.

I want to know about how to make these magazines. I know what kinds there are, but what about how to make them?

#17723 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 31 January 2004 - 02:56 PM in Homemades

Internet Protocal, if thats what ur talking about, changes daily.

Heres how it works:

You sign on, connect to your isp (internet service provider) server. each port on that server has an ip. when you connect you hook up with a port, 1 in about 2000. it is rare to hook up with the same ip, unless you sign on 2001 time in a day. Also, because new servers are being put in eveery day, ip's change all the time

#17714 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 31 January 2004 - 02:17 PM in Homemades

thanks for the info.

just one question. why does everyone think im buckbogey

#17712 New Darts

Posted by Blue Ice on 31 January 2004 - 02:14 PM in General Nerf

wtf. Why do you think im buck. this is really starting to freak me out. I swear to god im not.

#17613 New Darts

Posted by Blue Ice on 30 January 2004 - 05:34 PM in General Nerf

insight? Buck? He (or she) hasnt made a post sence the first page?

Edit: I havent made those darts for 5 years. I did when I was 13, when i had just started nerfing, but now im 18. I feel like cxwq is impling that i am buck. It's weird!

#17527 What Kinda Clips?

Posted by Blue Ice on 29 January 2004 - 06:38 PM in Homemades

I've read countless post about guns with clips. I currently have two guns with clips, but they are not prefetly air tight and sometimes they get jammed.

What I want to know is how you guys make your clips.

Pics would be awesome.

#17526 New Darts

Posted by Blue Ice on 29 January 2004 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

My first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party...Party...Party

I used to make darts the way buck describes because of there accuracy. I dont anymore because people thought that they were unconventional <like you>

They really didnt hurt much. Not anymore thatn a regular dart with 2 bbs in it.