Inlitned1's Content

There have been 72 items by Inlitned1 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4450 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by Inlitned1 on 11 May 2003 - 10:28 AM in Site Feedback

haveing just seen the store, I must add the NH thong to the shoping list... Its almost as cool as the WWJD thong. Keep up the ausome work, and lets try to get some shirts in somthing other than white

#4153 Free Ice Cream This Wednesday

Posted by Inlitned1 on 30 April 2003 - 07:05 AM in Off Topic

just to add to the joy of free icecreem, Ben and Jerrys had there free cone day yesterday. dam I love the fact that there are three B&J's in the burg

#3711 The Physics Of Nerf

Posted by Inlitned1 on 20 April 2003 - 06:24 PM in General Nerf

Who the hell works in feet when doing physics? other than that, Its kinda cool that some prof. has the brains to do that.

#3339 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Inlitned1 on 12 April 2003 - 01:18 PM in General Nerf

Or crotchity old men. then you have a great place

#3338 Dringing

Posted by Inlitned1 on 12 April 2003 - 01:16 PM in Off Topic

Ahh the joy of finding cars. I got lucky and picked up my mothers 87 volvo wagon, and drove that thing for a year and a half. Now I drive a 87 austin mini(yes the old ones, the new ones blow) that I restored. And on really nice days I take my Lotus out all of which happen to be stick. My brother did the wait until he was 18 till he got his DL, and it really sucked. I had to depend on the parents for another 2 years.

#3044 Girls...

Posted by Inlitned1 on 06 April 2003 - 07:50 PM in Off Topic

Has any one else noticed that the only people who say that girls are evil are the ones who cant seem to get any? Just a though.

#2887 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by Inlitned1 on 01 April 2003 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

To start the list, Groove and I are ****ers in the burg. there are some others who dont post on NH around this area. But hello from my self, and I am shure that Groove will put in his greeting

#2880 April Fools Spoting

Posted by Inlitned1 on 01 April 2003 - 07:04 PM in Off Topic

Well once again we find our self on the wonderful day of April 1. Tell me what people have thrown up (I.E. Comp companys releasing phony games ie. www.Bungie.com Well what you got?

#2703 Tips To Get A Good Clan.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 26 March 2003 - 05:42 PM in General Nerf

sounds like a plan... counting the days till graduation so I can do what ever the hell I want

#2702 Good Sniper Wepons.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 26 March 2003 - 05:40 PM in General Nerf

duely noted... and I shall never speek of it again

#2671 Good Sniper Wepons.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 25 March 2003 - 09:49 PM in General Nerf

Speeking of good finds... I saw RF20 in some catolog for $14. I dont knwo if you call that a good find, but its out there. I will try to find it again if you all want.

#2670 Tips To Get A Good Clan.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 25 March 2003 - 09:35 PM in General Nerf

Very good point Vacc. But seeing as none of team Woo(reads Grove and I) have ever been to a Lano/Wamo/Hamo or what ever-O(Vanos excluded), It dose not really apply to us. I mean, all we ever do is kick the snot out of a groupe of 6th graders who call them selves a clan. Besides, what is the point of me saying that I can school a groupe of people on the west coast in a war, when chances are, they will never ever nerf against me. That is unless hop a plain and get to Lano (Hopefully)

#2636 Tips To Get A Good Clan.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 24 March 2003 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

Humm... Clans that can hold their own on line? Well not to blow our horn, but Team Woo. Besides, who gives a damm what goes on online? cause I shure as hell know that I dont.

#2486 Bunker Construction

Posted by Inlitned1 on 20 March 2003 - 05:49 PM in General Nerf

Cardbord boxes. Big ones... you can colaps them, put them in the back of your car/truck and when you get to the war un-colaps them. they are cheep and you dont have to worry about them staying together. Get them at any plumbing store, they get a bunch of them...

#2484 Tips To Get A Good Clan.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 20 March 2003 - 05:40 PM in General Nerf

Have fun... and be good. Nothing sucks more than being in a clan that sucks cause every one is so independant. That is my take on it

#2361 Good Sniper Wepons.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 19 March 2003 - 08:34 AM in General Nerf

ahh the smell of truth. I am gonna have to agree with every one else on this. There is no "loser" rifle that exist. Even moded! Of all the wars that I have been to, the best "loser" there had a Cross bow that was modded to hell. Some little shit was running around with a super soker with PVC and got schooled by a PC Cross bow team. Get in the game, cause camping will result in you standing off with some paco with a PC or what ever.

#2360 Nerfhaven

Posted by Inlitned1 on 19 March 2003 - 08:27 AM in Off Topic

Word. Lets keep it this way. I have not seen a "I like Cheese" post in a long time. and that is quite and improvement over... every other nerf sight

#2306 Best Browser?

Posted by Inlitned1 on 18 March 2003 - 07:59 AM in Off Topic

even if its in beta Safari has got it in the bag!

#2201 Shotgunners Rejoyce!

Posted by Inlitned1 on 13 March 2003 - 10:23 PM in Modifications

yeah... i have done that. the bb gun wars that is. But that is why your using the air soft BBs. I dont really see the risk that you run. Shure you can get into a sticky situation if using the real ones, but the soft foam ones?

#2139 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by Inlitned1 on 10 March 2003 - 05:25 PM in Off Topic

Regular apps: Word & Excel-Microsoft ports for the mac platform are buggier than hell if they are pre- ofice X (I figured this was the case cause of the hard ware you sugested IE 1 gig g4)(that help?)

as for building a platform... I have never been impressed with the construction of computers. How often do you have to replace the parts/ upgrade? Haveing never built any, I couldn't tell you if they are good or bad. But every Tec that has made one, and that I have seen spends more cash on the thing so he can keep it running. But enough of this rant, cause it could go on till the end o time. thanks for the links

#2131 Shotgunners Rejoyce!

Posted by Inlitned1 on 10 March 2003 - 08:35 AM in Modifications

Just as a thought... Airtec bb's? Use your "shell" consept, but take a chunk of the foa as wadding, stuff the bugger full of the bb's, and put another wadding in. if done right you have your self a shot gun all right, and its basicly the real thing, with out the boom and carnage

#2130 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by Inlitned1 on 10 March 2003 - 08:13 AM in Off Topic

sun micro system is the company who produces the number crunching computers for ILM and other graphics based companys. The 1/2 mill computers which do the major calculations...

And as to the stock aspect. Shur you can build a platform that will school any stock box, but what dose Gateway/dell make? Honstly. And of course the bench marks are gonna make a biased test, but that swings both ways. And what regular apps are you talking about. The Windows platform has yet to produce a stable enough OS for real Vidio editing, and yes that goes for the Xp and what not.

#2111 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by Inlitned1 on 09 March 2003 - 06:32 PM in Off Topic

3 words... Sun Micro Systems.

Dont know where you got your data on the bench marks spoon, but I have never seen any thing come out of any lab that had a stock PC beat a stock Mac. If you could pass on the sight, I would like to see the results for my self.

#1875 Fps Games

Posted by Inlitned1 on 28 February 2003 - 08:39 AM in Off Topic

Its an FPS if your in infintry mode, But in tanks and plains make it 3rd person. As for cool, I thought it was. I played it on a friends comp. and got a kick out of it. And with a server that suports a 64 player game, and the fact that you can do any thing with the enviroment(I.E. use the Artilary and the big boats) I think its gonna be played for a while.

#1353 H2h In Nerf.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 13 February 2003 - 08:31 AM in General Nerf

Why even wast your time with swords? Do it with your bare Hands Lad! Nambie pambie foam swords... I sware!

#1352 Hey Ladies!

Posted by Inlitned1 on 13 February 2003 - 08:28 AM in General Nerf

humm.... now that is a good idea! Sisters. Nudge nudge wink wink. I can imagin a few people whos sisters would be out right scarry when nerfing.

#1328 Fps Games

Posted by Inlitned1 on 12 February 2003 - 10:07 PM in Off Topic

If I was talented at writing I would creat an "Ode to the Mac Gamer", but I am not so I wont try. You Wintel people have you CS all the mac has is Tac-Ops... unless you count that Global Ops. game comeing out. Any one played that? Other Fps... Deus Ex! and when it comes out Deus Ex II... now that is gonna be sweet. Probably the best Physics engine seen to date. And the graphics could be clamed to rival Doom 3(did I just say that! I think that coment will get some nasty replys). But I would have to say that we are in a famin of new FPS, but the Horizon looks good!

#1167 Houston, We Have A Problem.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 07 February 2003 - 08:56 AM in Off Topic

Ironicly, the reason we know so little about the ocean, and the very deep sea it the fact that we can not get there. Its safer to go to the moon than atempt the deep dark sea. Although it would be funny if there was a sea lab 2020... and later Sea Lab 2021(funny cartoon). And as to space for the military... Gonna have to disagree with you. Space should be keeped free from weapons/military! Shure its all well and good if the US has an orbiting gun platform... but what are we gonna do if Russa/China/N.Korea/Iran and what not get one? I know for shure that I would not want them floating over our head.

#1133 Hey Ladies!

Posted by Inlitned1 on 05 February 2003 - 10:03 PM in General Nerf

So honestly... are there any ladie nerfers. Cause I have only heard some ledgends... its kinda like the Entwives(LOTR). Any one have any coments?

#1132 East Coast War

Posted by Inlitned1 on 05 February 2003 - 10:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I have heard wispers in the dark~wisper...wisper~ of at atempt at a VANO... meaning a Virgina war. I have no idea if any of this is true... but I felt that I should bring it to the light. And suposedly its suposed to happen soon. But I have no idea. If any one cares to confirm or deny... please correct me!

#1131 The Animatrix

Posted by Inlitned1 on 05 February 2003 - 09:56 PM in Off Topic

Well,
I dont know if any one else enjoyed that beautiful movie called "The Matrix" but I shure as hell did. A group of artists then got into it and started to do back story in anime(pardon spelling). The animatrix is the web site for this colaboration(pardon). I don't sugest you try it if you have any thing slower than cable, but if you do I think its worth the wait. watch it and give me your feed back.

Ohh... and by the way. I belive that is is psudo offical, as in approved by the people who wrote the story, which would mean that it was offical back story.

#1101 Houston, We Have A Problem.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 03 February 2003 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

Bucky balls are the first thing that comes to mind. they are a variant of Carbon which is actual a big deal... it used to be thought that it was only in two forms, and they are used in some tiny robots. Also Nano Tec stuff has been done there. Nano is used in all sorts of things... and will probably help with med stuff.

#1093 Houston, We Have A Problem.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 03 February 2003 - 08:30 AM in Off Topic

[QUOTE](Zero Talent @ Feb 3, 2003 06:20 AM)
Yeah, sucks... But hey, I'm not a big fan of wasting resources to research the outside when we haven't completed research on the inside.

Do you understand what an amazing lab setting 0 gravity makes? There has been some amazing stuff coming out of the space program, and most has common applications on earth. If and when they find a cure for cancer, its gonna be done in space.

#1078 Pc Air Tank

Posted by Inlitned1 on 01 February 2003 - 10:33 PM in Modifications

All your looking to do is provide air with out haveing to pump the bladder. You could use a bike pump to represurize the tank. The problem comes in when you try to limit the output of the tank. The risk is the gun breaking cause of too much air presure, and thus the need for the regulator.

#1077 Houston, We Have A Problem.

Posted by Inlitned1 on 01 February 2003 - 10:28 PM in Off Topic

Are you honestly trying to atribute this tragity to a terrorist! Even if they could get into the lunch platform, the damage that could be done would have destroyed the shuttel as it exited the atmospher not as it came it. It was an accident.

#1054 Platform Debate

Posted by Inlitned1 on 31 January 2003 - 11:20 AM in Off Topic

What iMac are you talking about! The new flat screen ships with a 32mg. Graphics card. And the 800 G4 will run any game out. And besides, apple's can devote a hell of a lot more of the procesior to graphics, and thus a Mac with a 8-16 meg card can run a game that a wintel takes a 32 to run.

#952 Matrix: Reloaded - Superbowl Trailer

Posted by Inlitned1 on 27 January 2003 - 09:10 PM in Off Topic

As in blunt man and cronic? (Jay and Silent Bob) As for the trailer... Dam. Cant wait. Deffantly a midnight show thing.

#924 Pc Air Tank

Posted by Inlitned1 on 26 January 2003 - 07:18 PM in Modifications

4 inch in diamiter. sch. 40. What is the Beast? never heard of it, but I am guessing that it is somting similar to my desine. but as for the bladder in the PC. A replacement of PVC would work, you would just have to compress the air to a greater PSI. And there is no way you could over presureize the tank. Well you could but I used the stuff for a potato cannon and have suffered no problems. But the real problem is in the out going gas. as in breaking the gun. Gotta come up with a regulator of some sort.

#867 Counter-strike And Other Hl Mod Players Here!

Posted by Inlitned1 on 24 January 2003 - 11:19 PM in Off Topic

CS is all well and good, but dose any one play Tac Ops for UT?

#866 Pc Air Tank

Posted by Inlitned1 on 24 January 2003 - 11:16 PM in Modifications

Well I am looking to make me self a tank for a pc. I was thinking a chunk of 4 in. pvc with covers & a bike valve. The conecter is the problem, so if you all have any idea pitch in.