Keo's Content

There have been 177 items by Keo (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#323347 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 06 November 2012 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

I know Chris' cam was only stills.

Yea, those no longer exist.....
(Chris' black and white pictures, I mean. If you want details, get it from him. )

#323329 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 06 November 2012 - 05:24 AM in Nerf Wars

Excellent war, as usual, Chaos.

It was great to nerf with all you guys again (and nice to meet you for the first time Lionhawk). I really wish the northerners could have made the trek, but it was fun nonetheless.

+Fork in the tree
+Getting kills with my noble steed, the Snotblast
+The usual DC crew
+BEAUTIFUL weather
+Really, really like the location (for wars smaller than 12 people)

-Was anticipating bigger turn out
-Didn't have a ball valve so RBP and Sceptor were pretty terribad.

Someone left a black ammo barrel for a hopper/etc about 6 Inches long, someone said it was.

I had a lot of fun, despite not being adequate on blasters.

I may not have much time and etc with my life changing around, but i'll try and make as many DC ones as possible.

#323087 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 27 October 2012 - 08:45 AM in Nerf Wars

May be a few minutes late.

#322990 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 24 October 2012 - 05:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I have no other plans, so I may be coming 75% likely. Just I may not really have much at all for primaries.

#322003 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 26 September 2012 - 12:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe, pending on if I have a functional good blaster and a way to get there and also free that day.

#319282 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 26 July 2012 - 07:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I can make. So only 4 people are going?

Since Lands not hosting, I'm not sure if there is anything. But I would definitely not be able to come if someone wants to have something on this weekend.

#318982 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 22 July 2012 - 12:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Well I was thinking the 28th? How many of you guys can make it?

I may be in for this one.

#318316 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 11 July 2012 - 01:22 PM in Nerf Wars

It looks like I can make this one. Would someone be willing to let me use darts? I would be willing to pay. Anything with a springer fit in CPVC works. Also, I'm trying to find someone to sell all my stuff to since i'm trying to get out of nerf (I will still attend wars). If interested, PM me and i'll show you what I have. I want it gone, so the bulk price will be decent

You mean out of the making/modding portion then ?

And uhh, I am now like 96% sure I won't be there.

#318236 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 09 July 2012 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I am now unsure as to my attendance due to A. Primaries ready to go, and B. interview tomorrow for a "real" job.

#317758 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 30 June 2012 - 01:55 AM in Nerf Wars

I think there will be both.

#317731 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 29 June 2012 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

It will now be on Saturday. Since it's on Saturday, I will only get there at about noon. Someone will have to be in charge for that time period.

I can do it, if you'd like. This would be my 6th DCNF.

#317695 DCNF#6

Posted by Keo on 29 June 2012 - 01:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there, Sundays work for me, Saturdays would just be better so I can recover on the weekend. As long as I get some of my primaries fixed up/finished by then.

I'm all for the group pizza. Just make sure we set in stone if it's go or not before so I can bring if we're not.

I LOVED the park, but more so that side that we tried once.

I think every weekend in July has another semi close war already, so we're gonna have to conflict with one.

#317509 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 24 June 2012 - 09:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Great war guys. Thank you to Chaos for hosting and Dean for taking over. I am really sore, and I had a swim meet today, so that didn't help. Meeting some new guys and seeing people again was awesome. The park worked out really well with the trees and mobstacles (thanks to Langley and Chaos).
I am planning for the date of the next war. Do Sundays work for you guys? I was thinking around mid July, how does that sound?

Who's ready for DCNF#6?

As of now, sundays and saturdays are indifferent to me. Second half of July is preferred though, so I can get my 3 primaries from Hero finished, Or atleast the Sceptor and repaired Pumpsnap.

#317452 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 23 June 2012 - 10:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Double posting, but it's for a good cause.

Recap time!

First off all, thanks to all who attended, you made it an awesome war.

I'll start with the negatives first, since there's so few.
- Getting there at 9:00 ish, but the games starting at the original time of 10. I guess it's better than no games until 11, though.
- Midway through the day my only working and viable primaries being my +Bow, and in the amazing first VIP round no longer being able to use the LpL on it at all, except as a grip.
- A little hot, no DCNF 1.5 though :D
- Real life taking Chaos out early, and making others late.
- Lost 6 ish inch speedloader for LpL.
That's all I can think of.

Now the positives, there's so many I may have to edit them in later.
+ Meeting new people, and seeing people again!
+ Loved the location, perhaps even more than Beall.
+ Getting pumpsnap with an upgrade to 3.0 priming returned.
+ Commissioning Hero for what he called the current best new primary.
+ Finally getting some K/D ratios that make me happy. 4-1 with the ending kill on the TDM when we tried the area on the other side of the tennis courts. I liked that side.
+ Finally killing someone with the mounted LpL. Still missing that speedloader.
+ Nice Conversation with Gears about TTGL
++++ That first VIP round. Langley said I ran like a mad man. Nice shots on those trying to attack the VIP.
+++++++ "Are you gonna soul resonate with your Pumpsnap?" -Gears

Let's do it again, sometime.

#317409 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 23 June 2012 - 07:52 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm on my way!

#317368 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 22 June 2012 - 04:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Id go for that. But ill need to know soonish so I don't plan to bring.

Also cost should somehow reflect how much an individual eats of it.

#317159 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 18 June 2012 - 10:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Less than a week left guys. I'll start updating this thread with weather in a few days, as well as war day info.

----------------------
Welll, shit decided tapia pen, and I have a family obligation that will require me to leave the war at 2PM, yea, it blows, I know.
Keo has agreed to take over any "leadership" required after this tome, and I trust he will do it right.
However, to maximize playing time, I'd like to minimize down time between rounds, which has been a problem at previous wars, so as soon as we are ready to start a round, we will start picking teams and such. If you're not ready, you won't play.

Also, I'd like to change the start time to 9AM, to further maximize playing time, especially because I'll be leaving early. I totally understand if anyone can't make it early, and that's fine, get here whenever you can. I'd like to get a few rounds in between 9AM and 10. Pease let me know if you'll be getting there early.

Thanks guys.

I'll probably be there at 9 then.

@Gears: glad to have ya!

#316646 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 06 June 2012 - 10:30 PM in Nerf Wars

YOU NEVER MSG'd ME! I NEED REMINDERS OF STUFF SO I CAN REMEMBER STUFF I HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!! Message me your Paypal address or ill pay you at DCNF 5... And yes Mass Caps useage was necessary....

In the message you quoted he said he won't be there.

#316611 RainbowPup

Posted by Keo on 06 June 2012 - 03:58 PM in Homemades

I absolutely love it.

Are you selling them by chance ?

#316489 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 03 June 2012 - 10:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Would the Saturday after the 23rd work better for anyone? Would it NOT work for anyone? At this point a change may be better for me, but we'll see what works for everyone else.

23rd is best for me. If it will not be the 23rd I would need 2 weeks plus notice before the new date for me to have the new date likely assured.

#316341 Swarmfire Reshell

Posted by Keo on 30 May 2012 - 09:25 PM in General Nerf

I vote Needler cause it's Halo and more Halo themed blasters should be made.

#316237 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 27 May 2012 - 11:56 PM in Nerf Wars

I accidentally left my crappy 2 mobstacles with T Dog.

I'll try to bring friends.

#316226 Springs!

Posted by Keo on 27 May 2012 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

I don't know a lot about springs so i have a few questions..

1. What is a LSFG?
2. What is a TEK 6?
3. What do you mean that you cant use springs which are too strong?
4. What will happen if a put a 10 kg in a maverick?

And yes I have a lot of question. Also thanks for all the answers so far, they are extremely helpful.

LSFG = LongShot Front Gun

#316206 Springs!

Posted by Keo on 27 May 2012 - 03:28 PM in Modifications

I've heard that LSFG Springs are nice additions - not replacements, for Mavericks and Specters. Or you can get OMW's Maverick spring.

#316015 DCNF#5

Posted by Keo on 22 May 2012 - 06:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in, but if the week before or after would get more people I wouldn't mind moving it. Calvert road would be my first choice for park.

#314116 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 07 April 2012 - 08:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Well According to Chaos' clearly unedited pictures, a younger time traveler me came to one of the extra DCNFs.

#314112 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 07 April 2012 - 08:14 PM in Nerf Wars

This war was awesome even after the bumpy start. I had a blast though I am going to be so sore tomorrow. I also somehow forgot that it was spring managed to get a massive sunburn. Damn my Irish, German and English heritage!

My favorite rounds were definitely CTF. They were so one sided it was hilarious. Also loved the pistol rounds and the one round were I used my sancho panza was amazing though I kinda almost felt guilty dominating with it. Almost. Now I know why everyone uses homemades!

Thanks Phree for the box o' parts. I'll see what I can do with them and post my results.

Over all, it was a beautiful day, and it was great to see everyone.

Keo and Chaos, you guys left all kinds of stuff at the war. Keo, I've got your coat and a pair of what I assume are your mobstacles. I also picked up an orange flag which I think is Chaos's. I'll make sure to bring the stuff to the next one, or if you need the coat back sooner Keo, just send me a pm and we can work something out. Cranky also has a bunch of your things Chaos.

That video is hilarious. Shortest duel ever.

Oh damn, thanks for picking them up. I forgot about the stuff that was out on the field.

The coat I can wait on, I only use it for wars.

#314107 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 07 April 2012 - 05:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Had tons of fun. War review later, i'm so beat and exhausted.

#314092 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 07 April 2012 - 08:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Typing while on my way. See everyone soon!

#313962 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 04 April 2012 - 12:34 PM in Nerf Wars

And, of course, per usual, my ride is now telling me that we can't go cause it's Easter weekend. FML. Sorry guys, I really wanted to make this one.

Aww, it's okay, there will be more you can come down to.

#313773 Baby Bottle Hopper

Posted by Keo on 31 March 2012 - 01:54 AM in Darts and Barrels

Very Nice, I would love to try and make myself one.

I am quite curious; does The curved almost bananna shape of the bottle you recommend help in the feeding as oppossed to a "regular" bottle, in your opinion Makeitgo ?

#313115 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 18 March 2012 - 08:52 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there with a guest.

BEST NEWS EVER.

#313100 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 18 March 2012 - 07:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Come on everybody! Let's break atleast 10 attendants, it's even on a SATURDAY!

#312902 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 15 March 2012 - 06:07 PM in Nerf Wars

The "universal" thread would then become very cluttered. To be honest, a DCNF trading thread every month shouldn't be "cluttering the trading forum." I think I'll stick with a thread per war, unless you guys just want to post the trading stuff here, or if Langley disapproves it.

I like it as it's been done, the war thread itself could also easily exceed 10 pages and stuff if the same thread were used.

And the Thread for this and future DCNFs is also bad as the attendees will vary and the thread would be huge an unnavigateable one day.

#312613 Do you still use Nerf when you nerf?

Posted by Keo on 09 March 2012 - 12:30 PM in Site Feedback

At DCNF 3, I used the AT3K I got from Chaos for half of a single round, because it was near unusable for me with no brass stubs to hold the stefans, but i'm not counting that.

At DCNF 1.5 I used me singled LongShot from Sharvil so i'm saying that in like June 2011 was the last time I used a Nerf blaster for a primary.

#312580 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 08 March 2012 - 07:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Legit Triple Post: Please say if both days work or which don't for you.

I want a great war, again!

#312531 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 06 March 2012 - 04:54 PM in Nerf Wars

The planned saturday is the first day of Passover. Would either date on the same weeken NOT work for somebody ?

#312507 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 05 March 2012 - 08:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Posting on Chaos' request: WE ARE going ahead and planning to do this on Apri 7th, A SATURDAY not Sunday like we've been doing as of late.

#312498 2012 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Keo on 05 March 2012 - 06:06 PM in Nerf Wars

April:[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22286-url]7th [MD] DCNF 4 [/url]

#312414 DCNF#4

Posted by Keo on 04 March 2012 - 01:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Count me in as most likely. Most saturdays in april work.

I just noticed this, if it's not the 7th it won't be a Saturday cause the 7th is when Chaos is on spring break and free from his normal saturday thing.