Warlock's Content

There have been 219 items by Warlock (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#174433 Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Posted by Warlock on 02 September 2008 - 04:48 AM in Nerf Wars

Good stuff. That's all I'll say.

Minus being pulled over.

#136677 Lancer

Posted by Warlock on 20 January 2008 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

I'm here just reporting that this mod got on both Kotaku and Destructoid with the least amount of negative comments I've ever seen.

Very impressive, FA.

#133378 What Got You Started Nerfing?

Posted by Warlock on 22 December 2007 - 03:47 AM in General Nerf

I got into nerf when my close buddy Matt (you guys know him as Evil) got me into it. Joined the LCM and have been involved ever since, although I haven't been recently.

My first gun was a 1500 and I've been using one ever since.

#117453 Apoc 2007 (nj)

Posted by Warlock on 28 July 2007 - 06:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, false alarm. I'm still going.

#117395 Apoc 2007 (nj)

Posted by Warlock on 27 July 2007 - 10:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, I requested off for the 4th and 5th last week and talked to my boss about it. Today, I look on the schedule and guess who's working from 12-8 on Saturday the 4th?!

I really can't stand this job, that's the last straw and if I can't get those two days off, I'm fucking done.

#114675 Nj Nerf War (bcno)

Posted by Warlock on 06 July 2007 - 02:54 AM in Nerf Wars

The 14th's a no-go for me cause I'm gonna be at the Sounds of the Underground in Sayreville and the 15th might be a no cause of my taking the day off on the 14th lol.

#112788 Apoc 2007 (nj)

Posted by Warlock on 24 June 2007 - 04:12 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm down. Apoc's always a good time had by all and I think this one may be a biggie. :huh:

#87229 Apoc 2006 Recap

Posted by Warlock on 12 August 2006 - 03:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, it definately wan't Lefty.

Apoc was fucking sick apart from the fact that all of my guns (with the exception of the AT2K) broke. Thanks to the Horsemen, I will be purchasing my own Longshot cause I am through with air guns.

#87228 Happy Birthday Omc

Posted by Warlock on 12 August 2006 - 03:27 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday, nukka!

#85975 Apoc 2006

Posted by Warlock on 28 July 2006 - 10:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I haven't seen Langley (Phil) online in a while or at the Rocky Horror Picture Show. That's where I met him and found out about NH. Anyways, I have no way of contacting him anymore. Even the site for the LGLF is gone.

Wait, Langley at RHPS?!?! :lol:

#85693 Nerfer's Nerfing Podcast

Posted by Warlock on 25 July 2006 - 08:41 AM in General Nerf

I had recorded a few Nerf podcasts at the end of last summer. I'm still waiting on when those will be made available by NerfHaven. If you have a reliable feed up and running, I may be willing to send you my content.

Hot damn, Shinny's voice on a podcast? I just might cream myself!

#85454 What's Your Favorite Gun?

Posted by Warlock on 21 July 2006 - 08:44 AM in Off Topic

Either the M4, the G36, or the XM-8.

Posted Image

As for handguns, the Desert Eagle .50AE

Posted Image

#84846 Apoc 2006

Posted by Warlock on 12 July 2006 - 05:46 AM in Nerf Wars

Hahaha guess what, PAUL WAS DRUNK WHEN HE POSTED LAST

I call bullshit on you, kind sir.

I'll be there. It's gotta be the 6th in order for me to attend because of a Mets game I'll be attending with Evil on the 5th.

#84845 Favorite Aircraft?

Posted by Warlock on 12 July 2006 - 05:40 AM in Off Topic

Posted Image

The F-117 was my first favorite aircraft. Being a child of the late 80s and remembering the first Gulf War, I had a small plastic toy of one of these badboys. I remember running around the house pretending to be performing bombing runs on Iraqi forces with that thing. Oh the memories.

Posted Image

My favorite copter would have to be the Commanche. It's such an amazing killing machine.

#84844 Longshot Is Even Cooler

Posted by Warlock on 12 July 2006 - 05:29 AM in General Nerf

Did anybody else notice in the other pics on NHQ that the plunger stroke looks to only be about 3 or 4"? That's not from looking at the movement of the bolt, I looked at an internal picture and the distance from the back of the plunger tube to the catch mech doesn't look to be very far.

The plunger reminds me of that of a Maxshot. I've got just the spring for this gun.

Carrtoon: 100'? Maybe singled but that would be pointless. With the clip system intact, I'm thinking maybe 70', optimistically. Barrel mod to the clips, possible spring replacement, this is all speculation of course but with a plunger stroke of that distance, and with a somewhat shitty seal with the clips, it would suck. But with a new spring and clip mod, that range seems possible to me.

But, that trigger worries me; it's so long it looks like it might snap or bend with a spring replacement or maybe even just with repeated use. I don't know but it bothers me how long and thin that rod on the trigger is...

Thanks for posting the pictures here guys!

70' is still respectable and honestly, I think this gun looks absolutely badass. Kinda reminds me of a G36 when the scope is taken off.

#83067 Central Jersey Nerf Out

Posted by Warlock on 10 June 2006 - 02:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be there tomorrow if I can sleep well enough.

#70428 Nerf Pa Comic

Posted by Warlock on 04 January 2006 - 06:52 PM in General Nerf

Shortly before Christmas, we became obsessed with Nerf weaponry - to the extent that the interaction of face and dart needed to be set down in an organized, agreed upon way.  It really hasn't worked.  As is the way with rules, all we've managed to do is highlight those behaviors which are most delicious - and then dare a person to try them.

You can take Nerf very, very seriously, provided you can overlook the foam ordnance and blaring neon chamber.  Modifications for stock weapons (above and beyond your cosmetic improvements) are incredibly diverse, everything from tension spring replacements to a custom "burstcap" round whose nub marks the target with a tablespoon of hyrdrochloric acid. 

We have come to rely upon the Maverick for day in/day out foam combat, but we are considering a couple Nite Finders to serve as "go-to" sidearms.  Gabriel purchased the Rapid Fire awhile back, a twenty shot air-pump gatling contraption which is certainly intimidating but one rarely has time to reload it when harmless sucker-tips or haunting whistlers begin to fly.

I haven't seen commercials of any kind for a very long time, so maybe my resistance is just low - but I had a dream about the N-Strike Unity System last night after seeing the video.  I too want to coalesce from the shadows and bring death.  Or, welts.  In any event, I want to shoot Robert.  He's made it clear, however, that if the arms race escalates to foam rocket launchers, he will leave the company.  I'm mulling it over. 

I've had a chance to play an almost stupid amount of Oasis since last we spoke, enough to see something almost like a Minesweeper RPG within it.  Understand that by that point, my eyes had been open for several hours without blinking.

(CW)TB out.

Posted Image

#66976 Nj Thanksgiving Weekend War

Posted by Warlock on 01 November 2005 - 11:50 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be able to join up, depending on the day. It's been FOREVER since I last nerfed.

#64100 Selling Some Games

Posted by Warlock on 22 September 2005 - 02:15 PM in Off Topic

Hey everyone. In light of the Xbox 360's release coming quickly upon us, I'm selling some of my games and controllers. They're all current gen so I doubt any of this will sell but there's no use in not trying, right? All prices are negotiable.

Xbox:
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack - $25
(Each game is $15)
Mercenaries - $15
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow - $15
Doom 3 (Special Edition) - $25
Burnout 3: Takedown - $15
Nyko Airflo EX Controllers - $15
(I'm selling two of these)

GC:
Metroid Prime - $10

Once again, these are the prices or best offer.

E-mail me at AMartins529@gmail.com if you're interested.

#63456 Bbb: Did I Miss Something?

Posted by Warlock on 11 September 2005 - 01:45 AM in Modifications

Maybe the springs just don't have that, for lack of a better term, stretchyness they used to have when they were just babies. You need to either stretch the spring or get new ones if I'm correct.

#62636 Punisher Skull On My Ar

Posted by Warlock on 28 August 2005 - 02:39 AM in Off Topic

Very very nice, man.

#62486 Gnomefest4

Posted by Warlock on 24 August 2005 - 02:43 AM in Nerf Wars

Directions for those that need them.

Thank you since although i have been up to tindall repeatedly i still am never quiet sure on the route up there.

Especially when you bring a map for the wrong county...

Sorry I couldn't help it. :lol:

#61728 Happy Birthday One Man Clan!

Posted by Warlock on 12 August 2005 - 02:02 AM in Off Topic

YAY! Happy Birthday, Hershie-poo!

#61411 Future Of Warfare

Posted by Warlock on 08 August 2005 - 03:05 AM in Off Topic

Although that XM-8 gives me a boner, I'm sure as hell going to miss the M-4. :blush:

#59820 Soundtrack Suggestions Needed

Posted by Warlock on 21 July 2005 - 11:30 AM in Nerf Wars

I second the Geto Boys nomination!

#59472 Groove's Nf

Posted by Warlock on 16 July 2005 - 05:41 PM in Modifications

I'm real sorry if this is located somewhere on this forum, but does anyone know where I can find how to mod the SSPB?

#59443 Groove's Nf

Posted by Warlock on 16 July 2005 - 03:41 AM in Modifications

Wow, I'm very impressed, Groove. Anyways, how do you get the darts into the gun? I brassed my NF and I find it difficult at best to get them in there. Ramming them down with a stick isn't cuttin it.

#59315 July 23-24 Nj War

Posted by Warlock on 14 July 2005 - 02:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I can't attend because my right leg is severely fucked up. I can barely walk on it, let alone run.

I'd love to go, Hersh but I really can't make it. Sorry, g.

#58677 Live 8

Posted by Warlock on 04 July 2005 - 02:39 PM in Off Topic

God damn hippies! Yeah, we're going to play music and cause a massive fucking traffic jam right through my mother fucking city for no apparent reason. Guess what? No one fucking cares! Especially politicians. Dave Matthews, go back to Red Rock mother fucker, because your dumb ass did this over a holiday weekend. No government is going to drop a continents debt because you played Crash into me or that a group of guys got together and played Dark Side. It just doesn't work that way.

I hate hippies, with every inch of my soul! I could see the stink cloud resonating and carrying over the state line, and we have dupont. If you can overcome the Dupont cloud of death over the state of Delaware, then you have found the true source of pure evil.

Stop messing up traffic,

Talio.

I agree! It doesn't make a shred of a difference. Did it change anything back when they did Live Aid? I rest my case...

Thank you Talio for spewing those words of intelligence.

As for that other kid, you're obviously 12 and don't know how the world works so I'll let you slide on your over idealistic comments.

#58610 Nj Apoc 4

Posted by Warlock on 02 July 2005 - 11:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be good for the 7th.

#55597 Late May War

Posted by Warlock on 25 May 2005 - 01:35 AM in Nerf Wars

Actually, I was talkin to one of my co-workers and he said that place is shit. Nothing but ugly hickish bastards who look like mutants go there. I was askin about that place cause they were having a karaoke contest where the winner got $500.

...Yes I'm serious and no, I didn't end up going.

#55482 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by Warlock on 23 May 2005 - 01:40 PM in Off Topic

Hehehe...

Posted Image

#55248 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by Warlock on 19 May 2005 - 02:59 AM in Off Topic

Revolution or the PS3 are probably gonna come out on top.

Dont make me come through the computer and crush you. That is the worst statment I ever heard.

Don't make me laugh at you through the interweb.

Want to disagree with his statement with more than a lame threat? Any points to make in your argument or just an opinion based on nothing?

I don't know if our friend can do such a task, so I'll try to do it.

I think the 360 will topple Sony simply because of its raw technical power. It's got a custom ATI chip that is a generation ahead of the cards that are top of the line today (if that makes any sense to you guys, you're geniuses.). Anyways, the 360 is very customizable, which will be a BIG go-getter for the fringe players and the hardcore alike. Also, it's got three 3.2 GHz processors. More information on the system can be found here.

#55175 Late May War

Posted by Warlock on 18 May 2005 - 02:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Hahaha ...I didn't think that post pertained to you. 'Less you want it to ;) :rolleyes:

Anyways, I have off on the 29th from work so I think I'll be there. I just need to make darts and things like that before the war and I'm good (as well as finding out if there are any plans for my birthday that day).

#54507 Late May War

Posted by Warlock on 09 May 2005 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I have no idea what I'll be doin for the 29th seein as though that's my birthday. I'll keep ya updated, Evil cause you know... we live like down the street from each other...

#53053 Nj Apoc 4

Posted by Warlock on 20 April 2005 - 11:26 PM in Nerf Wars

For once I concur with Langley. I thought it was always the first Sunday in August, making it easy for people to take off for work and talk to/argue with parentals.

#52535 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by Warlock on 14 April 2005 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

You know, I think it'd be great if they re-released the SM1500.

#51536 The Worst Thing To Happen To Heavy Metal...

Posted by Warlock on 04 April 2005 - 02:19 PM in Off Topic

Man, I really do hope that this is just a summer tour. They're thinking about making an album with this lineup. If this is the case, I really hate Anthrax for that. Bush was a step in the right direction and I think this is just setting the clock back on metal for absolutely no reason at all.

#50204 Middletown Nj March War

Posted by Warlock on 21 March 2005 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I got work from 1-5 that day... Looks like I might not be able to make it.

#49564 Ummm....thats Just Wrong.

Posted by Warlock on 13 March 2005 - 10:12 PM in Off Topic

...I would imagine the title was written in jest, guys. :rolleyes: