UpGraD3's Content

There have been 150 items by UpGraD3 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48378 Greetings From Germany ;)

Posted by UpGraD3 on 01 March 2005 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

[/QUOTE]Talio Posted on Feb 28 2005, 09:43 PM
QUOTE (Illadar @ Feb 28 2005, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (Talio @ Feb 24 2005, 11:26 AM)
Willkommen! I won't pretend try to type in German even though I am pretty good at it. However, it's always fun to get guys from other countries to join. We had one or two from Great Britain, and a we've got a slew from Austrailia.

Talio.

Thanks for mentioning Canada.

On a unrelated note some of my friends and I blew a humanities class trying to learn some German.

You silly, Canadas not a country!

Talio. [QUOTE]

Burn. ^_^ I'm just kidding. Well its nice to see that nerf has made it all the way over to Europe. Hope you enjoy your stay.

#47193 Instruments

Posted by UpGraD3 on 13 February 2005 - 09:01 PM in Off Topic

Guitar for 2 years, I've been hoping to learn some piano. My brother has a drum set too so I know some basic beats, and I can be independent with my right foot (bass pedal) and left arm (snare) :P , but thats it.

#41186 Grand Theft Auto Weeble City

Posted by UpGraD3 on 08 November 2004 - 11:32 PM in Off Topic

Hey, thats real cool. By the way is your name texmustache in the gaming community?

#40315 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by UpGraD3 on 30 October 2004 - 10:49 PM in General Nerf

Uh, sorry to say this I posted about this a long time ago, and it is fun though.

#40222 Birthday And Thanks

Posted by UpGraD3 on 29 October 2004 - 11:55 PM in Off Topic

Well, today different people sang Happy Birthday to me like 8 different times. And I was like, hey what about my buds at nh. So decided to post. Sorry I don't post much anymore, but I've still been looking at the topics, just not much to say. It's all ways fun to check this forum after school, gives me something to do. So thanks.

#38330 Nerfisgreat01

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 October 2004 - 04:44 PM in Site Feedback

man, that'll be 2 days after my 30th birthday...darn.

That would mean that you were born in 2002...

#38141 Armageddon 2k4 Video

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 October 2004 - 10:54 AM in News

"He's just like Ahhhh!" Great footage cx, it looked like you guys had a great time.

#38075 Political Equity

Posted by UpGraD3 on 30 September 2004 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, what they talked about mostly was the war. And most of the issues in the disccusion have basically already been discussed or talked about like cx said.

Also just a quick question, has over type mode always been on this forum or is it just my internet?

#36474 Was The Pentagon Hit?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 05 September 2004 - 01:05 PM in Off Topic

Maybe it was a secret plane the Goverment was testing out and it like malfunctioned and crashed into the pentagon. A horrible day still though.

#36443 Was The Pentagon Hit?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 September 2004 - 11:21 PM in Off Topic

Maybe the FBI controls that site ;) . Just kidding, well I learned something today ^_^ .

#36441 Was The Pentagon Hit?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 September 2004 - 10:48 PM in Off Topic

I was at ebaumsworld today, and found a video I thought would be funny but is actually very intresting and wierd.

http://www.ebaumswor...tagon.html#Main

It may be true, but where did that 757 crash if all those people died? Just a little something to ponder.

#36175 Gmail Invites

Posted by UpGraD3 on 01 September 2004 - 10:47 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone know how to fix mine and jangadance's problem? I tried doing what it said at the gmail help center, with deleting the cookies and lowering my secuirity. But it still doesn't work. Do you think it has to do with my spy sweeper software, I also read somewhere about it might be Norton messing it up?

#35897 Gmail Invites

Posted by UpGraD3 on 30 August 2004 - 05:53 PM in Off Topic

I have a problem with gmail, when I go to the site a red loading... pops up but it just freezes there. I made it so my IE exepted all cookies but still didn't work. Anybody know whats wrong?

#33700 Emulators

Posted by UpGraD3 on 10 August 2004 - 08:15 PM in Off Topic

gbxemu.com

This is one of my favorite nintendo sites to get roms and emulators. They have some other things to like ngage.

#32754 Counter Strike And Halo

Posted by UpGraD3 on 31 July 2004 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

I was searching on the internet today when I found a 2d halo, then I found a 2d counter strike. The halo game is just a demo but its pretty fun. CS is actually very creative, I once thought to make a 2d cs and I pictured it like this. Plus there free. Here are the links:

2D Counter Strike

2D Halo

#32546 Xbox? Ps2? Both?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 28 July 2004 - 08:46 PM in Off Topic

I like how gamefreak thinks :D . I would suggest something better. May be harder but its still good. First mod your with the xbit mod chip (I believe thats the one) then you can do what gamefreak said to do by burning games on disks. Or you can put a harddrive in your xbox like say 120 gig and you get media player the weather if your hooked up online, you can put more apps on it (emulators) and you can save games and dvds on it, instead of burning them.

Edit: This is basically if you want a computer type deal, if you want to play on live and stuff like that I suggest just getting a new xbox. This is about the same as the linux deal except you have a hard drive in it.

#30970 Bmx?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 12 July 2004 - 01:40 PM in Off Topic

Maybe -_- . No I'm just kidding shes not, but shes very serious about paintball. She has all dye clothes and gloves. Not sure what type of gun she has.

#30968 The Michael Moore Movie

Posted by UpGraD3 on 12 July 2004 - 01:37 PM in Off Topic

Check out this site http://www.michaelmo...atesamerica.com

EDIT: Props to Evil (got it from his profile on aim).

#30905 Bmx?

Posted by UpGraD3 on 11 July 2004 - 06:11 PM in Off Topic

Some of my friends bmx, one has a red line (extremely light). I have never mountian biked before I think it would be awesome. And Dan Wask, one of my teachers paintballs and its a girl. Dirtbiking is very fun.

#30792 Nerf P-99

Posted by UpGraD3 on 09 July 2004 - 09:29 AM in Modifications

Awsome man, 55' out of a realistic looking, non-nerf gun. Where did you get this thing from? I want one.

You can get them from realistic toy guns, actually I think they come in a package of two.

#30402 Lan Games

Posted by UpGraD3 on 05 July 2004 - 02:23 PM in Off Topic

Another fun fps is tribes 2. Its only 10 dollars so its very cheap. Nothing like watching ten people fall from the sky :P . This is just a cheap game if you get bored of ut2004.

#30300 Hey Look Here

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 July 2004 - 12:59 PM in Nerf Wars

I love me these trolls
don't know I have their IP
the last laugh is mine

Isn't it always cxwq :( . This thread made me laugh for a while.

#30180 Fireworks

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 July 2004 - 10:00 AM in Off Topic

Me and my friends went and bought some fireworks from this store and this guy told us how to build a small bomb thing with sprinklers, did it with 36 sprinklers. When we lit it off it sounded like a double barrel shotgun. Heres a link off it sparkler bomb

#30177 Aim Hacks

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 July 2004 - 09:52 AM in Off Topic

This kid I know has some program where he can kick you offline, anyone know what its called?

#29703 Happy Birthday

Posted by UpGraD3 on 27 June 2004 - 10:22 PM in Off Topic

Can I say happy birthday, I guess I just did. I still got that old school metal gear solid avatar at nhq that you told me to keep :huh: . Hope you have a great birthday even though theres 1:30 minutes left of it where I live.

Can I be one of those?

Me first.

#29536 Bandwidth Test

Posted by UpGraD3 on 25 June 2004 - 11:38 AM in News

That was an awesome video. You could see all the darts flying in slow motion. My favorite parts were when that guy is like breakdancing trying not to get shot. Also when that little kid yells and charges ^_^ . Thanks cxwq for getting that from hal.

#29135 Hey Gang!

Posted by UpGraD3 on 22 June 2004 - 09:56 AM in General Nerf

QUOTE (reversedracula Posted on Jun 21 2004 @ 05:08 AM
)
http://www.penny-arc...004-03-19&res=l

I think the theory has now, officially, been proven.

Sorry to those who do not prefer picture replies...

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day. As for the troll, he just completely humiliated himself and got dissed.

#28902 Wow

Posted by UpGraD3 on 19 June 2004 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

I posted a topic about this about 4 months ago. I think a good number of people know about it. But maybe some people haven't seen this site yet. And those guns don't fire nerf darts, they fire little rubber bullets. I don't think it would create enough air flow to shoot a nerf dart far distances.

#27708 Combining Nf With Secret Strike

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 June 2004 - 09:43 AM in Modifications

If you have a secret shot 1 there is very small tubing leading up to the shot on the bottom. Heres a picture:

Posted Image

Sorry so big just wanted you to see the tubing (that pics from yakmans site by the way).

#27707 Baseball

Posted by UpGraD3 on 04 June 2004 - 09:28 AM in Off Topic

I believe that the reds have the best record in the league! It will probably change though <_<

#27550 X-box Counter-strike

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 June 2004 - 04:23 PM in Off Topic

You and Evil are better than me. But yesterday was my first time playing for a month. I'll try to play more though.

#27526 X-box Counter-strike

Posted by UpGraD3 on 02 June 2004 - 10:27 AM in Off Topic

How is it easier to get headshots in the X-box version and not PC? Auto-aim or are the guns like uber accurate? Im still a HUGE fan of mouse and keyboard for being the best for FPS. I also heard that the x-bow version is version 1.5, not the new 1.6 PC version. I still play 1.5.

Because of having the analog sticks to aim with (which is hella hard somtimes) they made it so you can like spray more and kill the guy. Trust me it's easier but harder because of the analog sticks, it balances out. And it's basically 1.6 but the levels are a tad different with boxes and stuff and the total look of the level. But you get the famas and the other terroist gun besides the ak (can't think of it right now). Also the riot shield. It's basically 1.6 weaponwize.

#27495 Baseball

Posted by UpGraD3 on 01 June 2004 - 08:19 PM in Off Topic

Can you guys say the cincinatti reds. There my team baby, smoking the astro's in that 4 game series. I can only hope griffey doesn't get hurt this year (knock on wood) ^_^ .

#27449 X-box Counter-strike

Posted by UpGraD3 on 01 June 2004 - 03:19 PM in Off Topic

Can you play with XBL'ers via PC?

No, you can't. The xbox game is a lot easier to get headshots and stuff like that. Also the levels are different, like dust is the same basic layout but has a different vibe to it.

#27384 Guitars

Posted by UpGraD3 on 31 May 2004 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

That is one sweet guitar Dan. My brother plays the drums, so we have occasional jam sessions.

#27382 X-box Counter-strike

Posted by UpGraD3 on 31 May 2004 - 07:39 PM in Off Topic

I have counter strike for xbox, my gamer tag is well, UPGRAD3. I don't play much except when my friend is playing it. But I will so send me a friend request. My older brother plays on live with my acount name (actaully we share it) I sound like a kid while he doesn't.

#27229 Arsenals

Posted by UpGraD3 on 29 May 2004 - 04:01 PM in General Nerf

Lets see:

At2k (multi cpvc barrel modded)

At3k (Stock as of now)

NF (cryola barrel)

TTG (cpvc barreled)

EE (broken)

Fastblast (removed air restrictors)

Secret Shot (cpvc modded)

Sm 5k (unmodded at the moment)

Thats it.

#26876 What Gun For A Noob War.

Posted by UpGraD3 on 24 May 2004 - 03:45 PM in General Nerf

I finally found an at3k in cincinnati. They have good range and a pretty good rof. But I might sell it since there's no one to have nerf wars with. What do you guys think I should do. Keep my sm 5k and sell my at3k or opposite? (I didn't want to make another useless topic for this question)

#26835 E3

Posted by UpGraD3 on 23 May 2004 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

It will depend on the costs for me. If you psp is like 150 to 200 dollars then I'll get that. But the UMD disks can hold 2 hours of dvd quality.

#26682 The Mmno Summer War

Posted by UpGraD3 on 21 May 2004 - 04:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Just a quick question about the last war you guys had. Are you going to put pictures up?