Lord Dis's Content

There have been 10 items by Lord Dis (Search limited from 23-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28087 Another Vancouver Nerf War?

Posted by Lord Dis on 08 June 2004 - 11:55 PM in Nerf Wars

One would assume that one would be able to be present, but that may be the week one must travel even unto Washington to see one's insane relatives. One would have to confirm that with one's family. (pardon the odd tense, but one is feeling rather odd today)

#23915 Vancouver Annual Nerf Out

Posted by Lord Dis on 10 April 2004 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I coming out of retirement, and coming all the way from Nairobi to take part in this war. (by Nairobi i mean North Vancouver) Je vais tuer tout le monde.... Dans le Pamplemousse.

#19985 Sick Nades

Posted by Lord Dis on 26 February 2004 - 07:32 PM in Homemades

Just a little secret, don't tell nello, him and jappo are some of the most impatiant people i know, and they didn't let the KNO3 dry completly before mixing it with the sugar, but nello correctly states that the anarchist cookbook has been around for years it is mentioned in bowling for collumbine, and if you are really disbeleiving we can probably work out all the stoichiometry that proves the validity of all this. Furthermore, my dad is a pyrotechnician and one of his smoke machines runs on powdered KNO3 and sugar, and the smoke it creates is a thick, white smoke that smells sickeningly sweet. The ones that must be avoided are the paradichlorobenzene smoke bombs, nello threw one in our bunker once during a stalemate, and damn near suffocated us.

#19984 Older Nerf Commercials

Posted by Lord Dis on 26 February 2004 - 07:15 PM in Off Topic

Dude, i know that guy. My dad worked on the oddyssey, and my brother has for years been pointing him out in stuff, but i never new he was that crazy son of a bitch on a acid trip in SLC Punk. That's like my favorite movie, cause it has til Shweiger in it.

PS. "it's nerf or nothing"

#14864 Integrations

Posted by Lord Dis on 22 December 2003 - 01:53 PM in Modifications

I can see the sense in integrations, as long as they don't get out of hand, like a few guns i've seen where you would need at least ten hands to operate with any form of effinecy. People need to know when to draw the line, i can see having two guns integrated to compensate for one's weakness, but straping 7 guns together with duct tape is going a little far i think

#14863 Homemade Barrel

Posted by Lord Dis on 22 December 2003 - 01:42 PM in Homemades

It Operates at about 40-50 psi because that's where i get the most accuracy, with darts, and when just destroying things with it i put batteries and stuff in in it and put it up to 200+ psi, but that much power with a dart just sends them all over the place. My most common use for it is loading 10-15 darts at 50-60 psi and using it like a shotgun, it never fails ;)

#14770 Socom2 Vs Rainbow Six 3

Posted by Lord Dis on 20 December 2003 - 06:21 PM in Off Topic

Clearly the best is America's Army ops. I know it's blatant propaganda, but it's free and it's awsome. Though I really fail to see how it would encourage anyone to join the army; I usually die at least a third of the time.

#14769 What To Get A 7 Year Old Kid?

Posted by Lord Dis on 20 December 2003 - 06:17 PM in Off Topic

;) That lego monkey is the coolest thing i've ever seen

#14766 Homemade Barrel

Posted by Lord Dis on 20 December 2003 - 05:59 PM in Homemades

I made a homemade out of a scuba tank, a presure gauge, a ball valve, and some pvc, my main problem is im noticing a serious lack of accuracy. It's amoung the most powerful guns we have, and works excelent as a shot gun but I'm thinking my 28" barrel might be a bit to long. any input?

#14617 What To Get A 7 Year Old Kid?

Posted by Lord Dis on 18 December 2003 - 06:33 PM in Off Topic

Get him a teenage mutant nija turtles action figure
and Legos 'cause legos own, I always use legos in school projects