CharlieLeader's Content

There have been 5 items by CharlieLeader (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13946 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by CharlieLeader on 09 December 2003 - 11:16 AM in Homemades

pretty sure it was paintball

#13851 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by CharlieLeader on 07 December 2003 - 03:30 PM in Homemades

no. it replaces or bypasses the air bladder. the hose goes from the regulator to the trigger. if you take it apart youll see what im talking about.

sorry i dont remember the brand name, and its behind alot of tape plastic and epoxy. ill ask bravo if he remembers it.

#13770 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by CharlieLeader on 05 December 2003 - 07:18 PM in Homemades

We got the regulator for 40, and the CO2 catridge holder ( the thing hanging down) was 20. We use the 8 oz CO2 canisters, they last for about 3 - 5 full magizines. the ROF was better, under 5 seconds for the whole magizine, and the ROF accelerated. The ROF can be toyed with with the pressure regulator. distance improved, on the average, a little over 30', with some shots going 35'+

its ugly, but it gets the job done.

the next mod will be replacing the plastic tube from the Pressure REgulator to the trigger "switch" and replacing that switch with a more durable one to hold more pressure

Bravo Leader wants to hit 50', but hes got a few screws loose

#13759 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by CharlieLeader on 05 December 2003 - 03:57 PM in Homemades

Basically, we took the handpump out, and put in a pressure regulator that takes the pressure down to 5-30psi. I didnt say it was a cheap mod. We did get a deal on a used one though. we then just took a hose and connected it thru the hose that goes from the air bladder to the trigger, expoxied and sealed it up real good, and dug out with a screwdriver a little room to fit the regulator. If you try this, remember to at least leave the part on directly behind the piston, or it wont turn. the thing in the front is just a flashlight because we had room. I noticed that the longer you hold the trigger, the faster and longer it goes, it speeds up. doing this will disable the single fire, but the person that does this mod i seriously doubt will care. We might post a comprehensive mod at some point, but its getting close to finals week, and then winter break, so dont expect it before february. here s a picture of the finished product, (sorry about the tape around the regulator, i dropped it.)

click for pics
http://www.villageph...selected=649733

#13744 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by CharlieLeader on 05 December 2003 - 02:17 PM in Homemades

Not true.
Depending on the gun, co2 is entirely possible.
Me and Bravo Leader down the hall converted a rapid fire 20 to CO2. If anyone is interested I could come up with some specifics