blink 182's Content

There have been 332 items by blink 182 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#185881 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by blink 182 on 27 October 2008 - 05:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Easy there pumpkin - I was not my intent to come off as a jerk...I'm just pissed. The gun was leakey from the rear firing pin. The spray of lube fixed the rear o-ring and it was all sealed up again. The problem with the gun after further inspection was the front pin that pulls the valve back. It was not the action of pumping that blew the gun but the trigger pulled the pin and the top portion snapped. Ask me how...I have no idea.

And You never said a thing to me afterwards. I was there for about 20min after my gun broke...

#185806 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by blink 182 on 26 October 2008 - 10:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Great war mike. I had fun as I do every year. Although keynote for any future references. Stay clear of premature fucks that don't know what there doing. 6 years I had that 5k...and its done with the touch of a pube-less dick...yea, I'm pissed.

On the plus side I now have a year to make a doomsayer...yea or something like that. Expect a pm duffy.

#181971 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by blink 182 on 06 October 2008 - 02:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I come onto the forum only once a year for two things only...
To see if this place has finally been taken over by machines ran by monkeys ran by pirates ran by ninjas (no DBF Pun Intended) All Ran By Duffy...

And for the Hell war Mike has now made his yearly ritual. Thank you for that.

I'm sitting in my basement watching t.v and a commercial for a new nerf gun that now makes you coffee and does your laundry comes onto the tube. Mike you called me about a week ago to check on things and what not. Count me and my girlfriend in on this one.

I'll be sticking true to my roots rocking the bolt 5k and my lady will run with my 3B and a spray of inaccurate darts named the Rf20.

I do have a couple favors to ask of yea Mike.
Can I borrow a pistol or two for the war. I'm fine for normal play but for sidearms only.
I haven't made darts in years and from what I remember all I could get my hands on was the joy of grey FBR...how about some red for me and my girl?
And mike i'll make it worth your while...box of say; peach, on me? well shall have a good time after.

Count me in on the 25th. I got my civic up and running. I live in Woodbridge (Hwy 427 and Hwy 7) so if anyone lives around here and is ride-less feel free to impose, its no hassle.

Lets See If We Can Freeze Hell Over On This One...

Ps: Duffy if you need anything (flags - marking tape - water - ect.) Feel free to let me know i'll stop by a wally world or crappy tire on the way up and pick some stuff up.

I also have a HUGE inflatable paintball bunker that I would be more then happy to bring... it could make a sweet home base?

#140025 Carbon Fiber Barrels Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 13 February 2008 - 07:32 PM in Modifications

Well only on the V1 Stiffi's (What I believe your implying, unless it's the winds which your are allowed to use swabs)

The V2 and V3 are coated with a new type of spray that allows you to use the swabs. FBR would'nt be a problem unless it was Raw carbon inside the tube where it could pull a thread lose and render the barrel useless. I would do some research before anyone goes down this route.

#138964 Seven Of Nine

Posted by blink 182 on 06 February 2008 - 04:13 PM in Modifications

Would you see a problem if you were to use brass instead of the PETG?

#136854 Winter-cawthra-nerf-out:wcno

Posted by blink 182 on 22 January 2008 - 12:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I mean i'm just worried on the fact that it can pop 200feet. from 20 feet to the face, with the right dart that can chip a tooth. In the end i'm just a player and your making the rules. I'm just lending a helping hand.

#136847 Winter-cawthra-nerf-out:wcno

Posted by blink 182 on 22 January 2008 - 11:26 AM in Nerf Wars

Wars coing up soon boys and it should be a fun time. The weather does not seem to be agreeing much with us but it should be a fun time anywho. The snow will mostly be covered by the trees so there should'nt be to much snow on the ground; but as for foam, consider 90% of it lost. I mean i'm sure we can do dart sweeps but it still will be hard to find in the thick brush.

Question. I have had a cold war before, but never a full out winter war. What are you guys going to wear to keep in retrospect with the snow?

Looking forward to meeting you all.

#136697 Winter-cawthra-nerf-out:wcno

Posted by blink 182 on 20 January 2008 - 11:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks a bunch Mike! your a real pal. hahah and yea the evil coat-hanger. I knew my Italian roots would come in hand some day! How much I owe you for the sticks of death

I talked to the others and there busy hard times with work and what not. I still have to run it by work and I hopefully have the day off. It all depends on them if I'm able to come or not.

This should be fun. I'll be sure to break out the makeshift gillie. I'll have to take a white spray paint can to it this time for a little spray over.

I'll be sure to look over the area and see what were playing with. Time to get into war mode mates. I'll be looking forward to meeting you all this weekend.

Good Day.

#136357 Winter-cawthra-nerf-out:wcno

Posted by blink 182 on 18 January 2008 - 10:37 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys, I got am email for Mike (FA) and he informed me about this war. on the date I should be free for the morning the night I'm a little busy but there is a slight problem. I am not a usual nerfer and only carry one gun with my. My trusty bolt 5k. Two factors effect me...I have exams that week coming up and studying would most likely be good. But my second problem is a big one. I don't have ANY darts. I don't have supplies to make them either. Basically the only way I could come is if I get some foam and possibly a side arm. I would love to come as last time with mike was a blast so if anyone can help me out with the whole foam situation, feel free to contact me on this thread or through pm's. I myself also have my own car to take so driving shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks guys

I just quickly read through the thread and I HIGHLY x4370943902 say not to use this modded gun called the titan if it is single. I'm still stuck in the old school world of nerf and have never fired one. but doing a little research with ranges pumping 180+...thats not gonna flow. Sure you can be wearing 6or7 layers but I can put money on it that your not wearing that over your face...the part of your body that will hurt the most when hit. And please don't call me a pansy but i'm sure you would just love to take a dart like that from 20 feet to the face, in bloody cold weather to make it feel all that much nicer... Ask FA about how many face and head shots occurred during our last outdoor war. Heck mike got hit square in the glasses! I'm not to happy with that rulle being passes but thats just one dudes spill. Feel free to ignore the advice.

Tony

#126544 Hell Before Halloween!

Posted by blink 182 on 18 October 2007 - 06:53 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey Mike, I might be able to bring a friend who seems a little intrested in the game. I have my 3B to give him and i'll pop him out some darts. Is it cool if I bring him along. He's 21 so dont expect a 9 year old?

#126480 Hell Before Halloween!

Posted by blink 182 on 17 October 2007 - 05:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow o Wow!!! I was searching around my basement in some old boxes and I came upon my stock rf20 and a 3B!!!Finally I got a second primary! And it's a springer to!

#126476 Hell Before Halloween!

Posted by blink 182 on 17 October 2007 - 05:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Boys the war is coming up soon and I could not be more stoked! I got a 250 count for darts and alot of guru...were good to go:)

#126269 Hell Before Halloween!

Posted by blink 182 on 15 October 2007 - 08:43 AM in Nerf Wars

well I dont know...they seem badass?

#126267 Hell Before Halloween!

Posted by blink 182 on 15 October 2007 - 06:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey mike - How about an updated list of whos coming and divide that list into two teams with captains and co-captains?

#126126 Hell Before Halloween!

Posted by blink 182 on 14 October 2007 - 08:24 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow Guys...It's been ages!

I haven picked up a nerf gun in around 3 yeas, and to tell yea the truth I bloddy miss it!

I'm Tony And I have been shooting darts for around 6 years, gave it up for awile but I wanna play another war. I talked to angle about my gun situation. I do (I think somewhere) have my old 5k but no side arm. If someone would'nt mind lending me a loner LNL, that would be PRIME!

I think i'm gonna pull my shit together in 5 days and try and make it down to the war guys. Prep to see me in black and green with a nice gillie coating to top it off:) Boy I love flank losers:) I'm bringing my talkies so I would love to stay in contact with the head pants of my team. I think I took this game WAY to serious :)

Well I'm looking forward to meeting with you guys and I will stay in touch with angle.

#100008 Co2 & Solenoid?

Posted by blink 182 on 18 February 2007 - 07:55 PM in Homemades

The cheaper solution that would require some machining is to simply link a lever-arm ball valve to a servo to make your own solenoid controlled valve. Or use a push-button valve and a solenoid (this option will give you a much wider variety of voltages to choose from).

Could you explain a little more on the push button valve and the Solenoid, sounds preaty cool?

#99909 Co2 & Solenoid?

Posted by blink 182 on 16 February 2007 - 11:52 AM in Homemades

I could use a Nitrous Solenoid (This idea is to create a co2 purging system for effect.) I'm trying to save money with the solenoid and look at all options. If I can't find anything thats safe (and under 150$) then I think I Will just go with the kit.

#99897 Co2 & Solenoid?

Posted by blink 182 on 16 February 2007 - 07:33 AM in Homemades

All I need the valve for is just to regualte the flow of co2. Yes indeed, co2 tanks have an output pressure of around 800psi, but I need that high pressure. I can't run it through a regualtor first to lower the pressure down to say 100psi. So the lawnsprinkler solenoid valves only have a max psi rating of around 125tops...not good. Does anyone know of any other type of solenoid with a psi ratting of around 850psi?

#99890 Co2 & Solenoid?

Posted by blink 182 on 15 February 2007 - 11:39 PM in Homemades

I'm Looking for a valve that Is capable of withstanding the pressure of co2 from say a 20oz paintball tank. This in not for a nerf gun don't worry. Although, I was wondering If I could use the solenoids I see everyone using on there homemade guns or they wont stand up to the pressure? I need an electronically controlled valve that is capable of hooking up a push button for on/off opperation.

Thanks guys!

#98329 Nerf Grenade

Posted by blink 182 on 15 January 2007 - 04:13 PM in Homemades

And that sir, is the words of a mastermind...

#96688 My Paintball Gun Paint Job

Posted by blink 182 on 16 December 2006 - 09:29 PM in Off Topic

Not Too Too Bad . Nice Setup Also, Although I Would Use That Stock Barrel As A Paper-Weight. The Apex is not to bad although if you have to shoot straight, it's not the best in the world. I'm I speedball fan but I played in the woods for around 3 years. Was gunning a Specal Ops Longbow - Zeus G2+ Holstered, Sweet setup. Now I'm using an 05 Bob Long ND With Just about everything under the sun in it. If you need a hand with anything just shoot me a pm.

#95018 Tiny O Rings?

Posted by blink 182 on 22 November 2006 - 06:39 PM in Homemades

If you don't wanna order online, hit up a local Paintball shop. They have A LOT of different size o-rings and i'm sure you could find the one your looking for.

#87584 Drum Feeds

Posted by blink 182 on 15 August 2006 - 09:52 PM in Homemades

From the looks of it now, your on the right track!

Here are some thing's I have come up with:

Have a bolt conntected to the main clock spring (the main mag spring) that runs the entire circle length of the mag. Then when you have to re-load, just pull this bolt back and lock it in a notch in the center of the mag. Picture a pistol mag with a piece coming off of it. you pull this piece down to bring the spring (platform that pushes the bullets up and into the chamber) to the bottom of the mag.

If you find a way to make it detachable (Clips? Locks?) You wont need to have a speed re-load! Picture being able to hold 30 darts in each mag and being able to switch them up in under 10 seconds! If you have 3 mags thats 90 shots! If you fire more then 90 shots in one round...you need to work on your aim not your spray!

#85079 Turbo Wheel V3

Posted by blink 182 on 15 July 2006 - 09:31 AM in Homemades

It’s actually quite a simple concept, just simple in the eyes of 3DBBQ to me, is an exploding car full of clowns.

3 motors:

2 motors-controls the speed/distance of the dart. These 2 motors are in charge of giving the dart power. They spin at a relatively high speed (I would have to guess) and propel the dart. These 2 motors are located above the 2 northward shafts on the gun. They are white wheels

1 motor- is located underneath the vertical mag. This motor is in charge of giving the stack of darts (i.e. Mag) the necessary forward movement needed to propel the darts into the other 2 horizontal motors. Although hard to see the wheel (almost looks like a black wheel located dead-center underneath the dart stack, the motor is easy visible. (Blue and silver box with a lime green wire crossing over it.)

The entire gun looks to be ran by a single 9 volt battery (as par the battery box located by the handle) I can only see a black and red wire protruding from the handle and a semi-square battery attachment (chances are it’s a 9-volt) Although the batteries could easily be hidden throughout the hollow gun body.

From what I conclude, it looks to be that the 2 “power” wheels are ran off of the smaller southward button and the larger button controls the single mag wheel.

To fire simply hold the smaller red button to power up the “power” wheels and when ready to fire press/hold the larger mag button. This would then push the dart into the “power” wheels and giving the dart the power to propel.

Don’t quote me on ANY of this information as this is just my take on the gun.

Beautiful design and simple yet constructive idea. I tip my hat to you 3DBBQ

#81497 Paintball Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 08 May 2006 - 02:28 PM in Off Topic

It's all good Gh05T :D

And on the side note, SF3G Check your PM's. I left you something!

#81288 Paintball Anyone?

Posted by blink 182 on 05 May 2006 - 06:01 PM in Off Topic

He’s not comparing guys, he just simply wants to know how many guys shoots both foam and paint.

Well on a side not, I play paintball. I paintball more then nerf, but I still haven’t forgotten my roots. I got a nice setup:

- 2005 Bob Long Naughty Dog Intimidator (Red – Black Fade)
- Virtue Board
- 68ci Empire Adjustable Fuel Tank With Black And Red Empire Cover
- Red Halo B With Cheetah Board And Rip Drive
- Stiffi Switch Kit

- Empire Action Pack (3+4)
- Dye LockLids
- Dye C6 Jersey
- Dye C6 Pants
- Empire E-vents

A5 with a custom q-loader mount. It's got a TON of ups.
Zeus G2+ with every up out there.

I play both woods and speedball, but mostly speedball.

#81113 Splitfire Quandary

Posted by blink 182 on 02 May 2006 - 04:52 PM in Modifications

That once happened with my SF. He is a trick I used.

-Mix a Vegi oil and WD40 mixture up within a small bowl.
-Grab a Q-Tip and dip it into the mixture (Be Generious)
-Soak the black seal at the bottom of the barrel with the mixture and let it dry for around 5-10 min.

-This solution might work. The wd40 will repair the "dried out" o-ring and the oil will help it to create a seal. Let it dry and repeat it again. This should do the trick.

#75725 Paintball/nerf

Posted by blink 182 on 10 March 2006 - 10:53 AM in Modifications

I Always wanted to rig up an old Victor to a gravity clip (think bolts old gun) that would be some nice semi. Hey why not just hack up my NDZ Intimidator :blink:

But please guys, just stick to 2k's...

Ps: Phantom's Kick It!!! I use to have one when I played Stock Class!

#75550 Mmno4

Posted by blink 182 on 08 March 2006 - 02:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I Accucally Hope You DONT spend all that cash. You 5k is GOD and I would LOVE to use it. This is if you lent it out to me!

#75484 Mmno4

Posted by blink 182 on 07 March 2006 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Sounds good enough to me, although Cam I might Need to use a gun from you if thats cool. I just sold my baby, but it was well worth it. I will DEFENTLY take a break from Paintball and come back to my roots. Say I come down a day early and we mass produce darts like old times...Give me a call!

#66356 Favorite Energy Drink?

Posted by blink 182 on 22 October 2005 - 10:09 PM in Off Topic

Were going Back, Back in time...JOLT!!!

Any one of the old guys remember this stuff. Comes in Blue, Cola, and Lighting. Now Jolt was the shit!

#65664 Bolt-action Clip

Posted by blink 182 on 12 October 2005 - 09:49 PM in Homemades

If you’re interested in a time savor, you could use bolts idea of the top receiver spring. The one that pulls the bolt back. You could attach it on the underside of the front barrel and have it retract on its own.

#65446 B.w. Happy B-day!

Posted by blink 182 on 10 October 2005 - 12:53 PM in Off Topic

Well lookie lookie lookie whose birthday it is today! You’re finally older than me Cam (About Time) so now I can bum rides of till February...nice!

Well Happy Birthday again and I hope you have a good time!

#65079 Semi-auto Powerclip

Posted by blink 182 on 04 October 2005 - 10:00 PM in Modifications

I know you were just stating a point but I believe he was looking for more of the "pull trigger once, fires once" rinse and repeat.

As for the semi-auto, try tinkering with the valve. If you can get it to snap back into place (elastic maybe) you just might get it to work.

#65078 Semi-auto Powerclip

Posted by blink 182 on 04 October 2005 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

I know you were just stating a point but I believe he was looking for more of the "pull trigger once, fires once" rinse and repeat.

#64676 Real Laser Pointer

Posted by blink 182 on 30 September 2005 - 03:55 PM in Modifications

I've done it, quite simple actually. You can go about it two ways.

1) Wire the system to the pre-existing pressure switch located already on the laser then attach a AAA instead of the 3 small watch batteries.

2) Tape/lock the trigger down, then when re-wiring the battery you just put the switch on the negative wire. This will cause a kill in the circuit therefore turning off the laser.

I did it way 2 and also used a AAA. It worked quite nicely.

#64324 Winter Vs Nerf Guns

Posted by blink 182 on 25 September 2005 - 03:40 PM in General Nerf

Naa, not a problem. Sure the cold will have some affect on your air guns but nothing to the extent of blowing the valve as soon as you walk outside. Our first war, there was snow outside, and all our guns held up quite nicely.

Ps: Angle, give me a call when you guys war, I would love to have a clan vs. clan war? Sounds cool?

#63879 Triple Pump Tubed At2k

Posted by blink 182 on 18 September 2005 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

Cool Idea, A little bulky but looks great! Good job Jake.

#63796 Internals Of Ertl Fs-1010

Posted by blink 182 on 17 September 2005 - 07:42 PM in Modifications

Nice job...

HEY...I am 5 minutes away from the Bass Pro Shop ambushbug. In Vaughan Mills right? Well if you’re interested, I and a bunch of other Canadian nerfers have our own little clan, CFM. We would love for you to stop by and join us for one of our wars...what do you think?

#63650 Your Armory

Posted by blink 182 on 14 September 2005 - 10:41 PM in General Nerf

It really hurts to look...