thewee1's Content

There have been 21 items by thewee1 (Search limited from 04-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#117029 Apoc 2007 (nj)

Posted by thewee1 on 24 July 2007 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Safety - I would strongly suggest eye protection, especially to those of you who are amateurs to big wars. Guns have broken glasses(popped the lens out), one guy had to go to the hospital with an eye hit. Don't wear a paintball mask, but just some shades to be safe. I will not enforce this, but I will have extra safety glasses for whomever needs

Got that one from your ECNO Thread Rambo. Just thought it was funny.

Bitch.

#39561 Turkey Day Weekend War

Posted by thewee1 on 22 October 2004 - 05:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Im there, hell probably the only time during shindig's week home that I will actually see him.

#33902 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by thewee1 on 13 August 2004 - 01:42 PM in Nerf Wars

I cant go, atleast I dont think so. My mom is making me go down with them to VA with shindig. So i wont be back in time, sorry.

#33665 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by thewee1 on 10 August 2004 - 01:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill take one of those bags of zeros as well.

#33219 [ec] Gnomefest3 August 21st

Posted by thewee1 on 05 August 2004 - 05:50 PM in Nerf Wars

I can come as long as mantis remembers to give me off, and if evil will give me a ride.

#32368 Who Would Buy Colored Backer Rod?

Posted by thewee1 on 26 July 2004 - 08:44 PM in General Nerf

I might have shown up a little late with this, and I didnt' go through all the posts but we already have that. Its red, my bro got it in the pool store he works in. Its did not work as good as foam backer rod, but it might have been that the darts were made crapyily. But its a little diffrent, the outer shell of it is tougher foam than the inside, but only comes in 5/8. I dotn know the price, I can ask my bro about it again when he gets back from virgina tech on wensday.

#26076 Ufo's In Mexico

Posted by thewee1 on 13 May 2004 - 04:31 PM in Off Topic

I remeber seeing like a tv show presentation on UFO's and they said Mexico had alot because this guy will pay you money if you have an authentic video of a UFO. That might be the reason it was filmed.

#25703 Got Punk?

Posted by thewee1 on 08 May 2004 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

I admit it has some good songs. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. Still worth the 6 bucks I paid for it, but I thought it was going to be 5 times better.

#25702 Crayola Barrels

Posted by thewee1 on 08 May 2004 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

Why would you put this in Nerf Wars!?

Though a good point, it doesn't really answer the question at hand.

I go to the back of a crayola marker and pop off the cap useing a flat head screw driver. Next take out the ink thing on the inside. After that go to the front of the marker and cut off the part that you use to draw with and your done.

#25150 X-bow Integration

Posted by thewee1 on 29 April 2004 - 04:30 PM in Modifications

Its nice, now just put one on top and move the ammo holder to the side, and you'll have one nice gun.

#24907 Got Punk?

Posted by thewee1 on 26 April 2004 - 05:31 PM in Off Topic

I just ordered it. They ran out of bumper stickers though. Ohh well it sounds really good.

#21557 Bbb

Posted by thewee1 on 17 March 2004 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

On mine I did a range test with a 3 inch, 6 inch, and 9 inch barrels. I got about the same distance with the 6 and the 9 so I just use a 6 inch, less pvc to use.

#21496 Bbb

Posted by thewee1 on 17 March 2004 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

Well, I don't know how brass is on the bbb compared to pvc. I never used brass on it but mine with pvc got 75 when I put bands on. Strech the spring, that helps alot.

#21221 Air Restrictors...restricting?

Posted by thewee1 on 12 March 2004 - 08:22 PM in General Nerf

Well in some guns they do restrict the air flow. Most they don't. That was just the term always used for them. Maybe when they came up with the name it did restrict the air flow.

#20845 Gross Guns

Posted by thewee1 on 07 March 2004 - 09:35 AM in General Nerf

My first BBB spent a winter in a pool, then was left on the ground for a while. So there were spider eggs in it, the spring was rusted to the plunger tube. But it still worked good, and I got a new one after the plastic started to fall apart.

#20676 Getting Hot Glue Off En Masse

Posted by thewee1 on 04 March 2004 - 04:50 PM in Modifications

Or just leave it on if it isn't hurting anything. I've seen guns in the LCM's arsenal thast were almost entirely made of hotglue. They use it as a structural support.

Langley 10 pounds of hot glue is cheaper than 1 pound of epoxy, and hell if the works well in the end, who cares. Now getting it off can be hard, I have a knife that can be used for large amounts, or a flat head screw driver and a hammer for just large globs.

#394 East Coast War

Posted by thewee1 on 07 January 2003 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

There is Apoc, and Reckoning. Sure it's not as big as those wars but there still pretty big when it comes to most of the wars out there.

#393 Rpg!

Posted by thewee1 on 07 January 2003 - 07:50 PM in General Nerf

It looks cool but need a bicycle pump to use it making it stationary and the hugeness of it makes it to big for me to use.

#392 The Great Debate!

Posted by thewee1 on 07 January 2003 - 07:45 PM in General Nerf

I see the to reasons you should think one is bette than the other is what your clan uses and what your gun uses.

#389 Ladies And Gents, I Give You My "guru."

Posted by thewee1 on 07 January 2003 - 07:39 PM in Modifications

It looks cool but what did you do besids duck tape and the zip ties.

#327 Approach To Modification

Posted by thewee1 on 04 January 2003 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

I think for a while. If my head starts to hurt to much I start, do some things, wait a while trying to figure out what to do then start over again. In the begining I would just open the gun and work from their but it didn't go over to well, neither did writing it down.