HasreadCoC's Content

There have been 224 items by HasreadCoC (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#338957 Why you cant use the word Sniper and other word filter shenanigans

Posted by HasreadCoC on 15 May 2014 - 01:26 PM in Site Feedback

May also be used by someone warning a new member about a policy they don't necessarily agree with so they can clean up their act before us mean old admins can get to them. Either way, it's used almost exclusively by people who are misrepresenting the moderators/admins/policies of NH.

To be fair though, in ye olden days of harshness with the old regime, new members would have to be quickly warned by other members, because for a good while there was pretty close to a 1 strike policy. I distinctly reclaim warning several people myself, usually about posting without a picture in the pictures thread, although it was pretty much 50/50 whether they'd see my message before the mods saw their post.

Granted, I'd almost always do this via PM, rather than a post, so the filter thing was irrelevant.

#338555 Bull Clip Level

Posted by HasreadCoC on 29 April 2014 - 06:44 PM in Modifications

Cleanly done, and so obvious yet brilliant. Very nice. Every war host should have a couple of these with them to test blasters with.

#338387 Ohio Revolution II: Redcoats Revenge

Posted by HasreadCoC on 21 April 2014 - 06:07 PM in Nerf Wars

WELL, HECK, I've only been to like 1 other war since the last Revolution, and I haven't done much in nerf recently, but I've gotta find a way to get to this if I can. Also, I'd be coming +2, with my brothers, who are 16 year old, and one of them wielding this blaster made by me:

Posted Image

The other I'll either have to whip something up for, or he'll be using the hopper'd PAS I used at the first Ohio Rev.

Boldface is around 25 minutes away from me, so that would have my vote, but Mt Echo would be do-able as well.

Oh, and any rulings on dart/weight restrictions? I've been using #6 washer slugs, though I might also go for #6 washer glue domes (have some made already, would have to start slugs from scratch), if they're allowed.

EVERYONE WITHIN RANGE BETTER TURN OUT FOR THIS

#338321 What Happened to NerfRev?

Posted by HasreadCoC on 19 April 2014 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

I hacked it. Sorry, everyone. I'll try and undo it but no promises.

Oh yes, please do, that would be ever so kind. Could you also return that missing airplane? The Malaysian government has been looking everywhere for it.

Anyways, it's been down for quite some time, maybe a month or so now? Activity there had almost completely died, and anytime I suggested that it might be more worthwhile to just move the important info over here to NH and close down (to consolidate users, and hopefully drive more activity) I was met with vehement disagreement. Well, it seems as though now Vincent or whoever was running it has just stopped. Kinda sucks that we've lost the resources which weren't cross-posted.

#336241 I reproduced Stampede ECS gears, and "hello"

Posted by HasreadCoC on 01 January 2014 - 05:41 PM in Modifications

Ahhhh, it's nice to see a brand new member already posting awesome content. Welcome, and keep up the good work. I love custom made parts like this.

#334752 Mark 8

Posted by HasreadCoC on 13 October 2013 - 03:09 PM in Homemades

Hello, I'm a newb that wants to build this, but I have one dumb question:
Can I put a hopper on this instead of a RSCB?

Yep. You can pretty much put a hopper on anything with a large enough air volume and some oomph. Most war-class 1/2"pvc-coupler'd blasters can use hoppers, RSCBs, etc interchangeably. If there are bow arms or bungies involved, it's just a matter of having that stuff attack behind the coupler you plug your dart feeding mech (such as a hopper) into.

#334606 Longstrike mod: homemade internals

Posted by HasreadCoC on 08 October 2013 - 03:49 PM in Modifications

Ahhh, good to see this pop up as a writeup here on NH. Hopefully it gets added to the homemades directory.

#334468 New Edible Ammo

Posted by HasreadCoC on 04 October 2013 - 10:37 AM in Darts and Barrels

I've been at a war where marshmallows were used as ammo out a 4B I believe. They weren't exactly reliable, but they could fly every now and then. I'd like to see someone take gumdrops (actual candy gumdrops) and "glue" them to the tips of mini marshmallows with some form of hot melted candy. Basically, remake bumper head darts out of candy. Then you'd never have to worry about cleaning up ammo at parks afterwards, plus, you can always snack on unused ammo (or used, I guess?).

Assuming the 'mallows and gumdrops could be found cheaply enough, other than having to melt something to make them stick, it could be pretty convenient. Heck, you could probably just melt the bottom of the gumdrops themselves on a hotplate or something, then just stick them on the 'mallows.

#333891 new style RainbowPump Writeup

Posted by HasreadCoC on 09 September 2013 - 08:08 AM in Homemades

Very nice writeup, and on the name/title, I think "rainbow pump" needs to be left in it in some capacity, because you've basically built on easier-to-make, if slightly less guarded, rainbow pump. I can tell you, having built 2 pullback rainbows and a pump-action-rainbow-internals-longstrike myself, but never an actual rainbowpump, this design looks significantly less overwhelming, and the writeup looks easy enough to follow. Also, since you kept it to 2 sizes of clear tube (not counting the one small ring that could be replaced with something else without ruining the look), this design looks like it could potentially be cheaper to make than past rainbow pumps. I guess it would be a matter of getting the quantities and suppliers right.

All-in-all though, I'd say this could easily win the +bow category, good job!

#333527 A New Style Pumpaction Snap Writeup for New Members

Posted by HasreadCoC on 28 August 2013 - 02:34 PM in Homemades

Here is the catch. It's perfectly functional, and the catch ramp is the nested PVC.

Posted Image

As someone who's never built a SNAP, I must say, this design looks so much better than using putty.

#333291 Has anybody gone far enough to create a Vortex Homemade?

Posted by HasreadCoC on 20 August 2013 - 03:25 PM in Homemades

Homemades are almost exclusively used for outdoor wars, and discs don't work very well outdoors, so why would someone build a homemade disc shooter? This and that most people probably view the Vortex line as a passing fad are probably the main reasons why people haven't explored homemade disc shooters.

This is where a homemade disk comes in. A homemade to fire stock disks wouldn't work well when disks cost around $0.30 each, around 6 times what a normal homemade dart does, plus the accuracy issues you noted.

That's why I'd rather see a cheaper, longer range disk be developed. I like the idea of using pipe insulation around the PVC rings, or maybe even using pool noodle foam if the middle is cut out of the slices.

All of this though, as far as I'm aware, still ignores the issue of how to put proper spin on the homemade disks, once made.

EDIT: Sorry Langley, I was typing this up as you posted. Could we possibly have a general group thread created to post designs, progress, and exchange problem solving ideas in? It gets overwhelming doing it alone.

#333257 Has anybody gone far enough to create a Vortex Homemade?

Posted by HasreadCoC on 19 August 2013 - 08:10 PM in Homemades

The area of disk-based homemades was something I had been thinking about and discussing in-depth with a member on NRev a while ago. Personally, I feel that disks add something new to NIC nerf, in that they can be longer-range AND painless (compared to darts), with the tradeoff (if you can call it that) being speed. I personally like the fact that disks are dodge-able, it adds a new layer to play.

First and foremost though, homemade disks must be made, and they must be made at about X<$0.10 in terms of materials cost if we want them to be a prolific ammo type. My thoughts were to cut rings of PVC, maybe 1/4"-1/2" thick, then to take pre-cut strips of self-adhesive craft foam sheet and stick them around the outer-edge of the PVC rings. After that, glue on non-self-adhesive craft foam circles (non-adhesive so they don't get crap stuck inside them when landing on grass) on the tops of the PVC rings with the foam strip going around it providing extra surface area for the glue, and also padding for impact (making a padded frisbee, basically).

Heck, I could probably whip up an example, if I felt so inclined. Two main problems though. First, for stability, a homemade launcher would have to introduce spin on the disk, and second, the cut size, diameter, and thickness of the PVC rings, and angles in general on the disks have to work out to be properly aerodynamic. Unless we can beat or at least tie nerf's max disk range, and performance in general, I doubt they'll catch on.

One we have a working disk, we just need to make a simple pump-action sled-type launcher, and probably a gravity-fed clear PVC tube as a magazine/hopper. The tricky part is just adding in the spin.

Honestly, if one or two of the homemades pioneers felt up to it, I don't doubt that it could be done, but with all the aerodynamics that need to be worked out, that's a lot of testing, and it would probably take a trail-blazer to get us started and work up an NIC standard/baseline to start with.

#333016 I'm Hoping to Avoid Feeling Overwhelmed

Posted by HasreadCoC on 14 August 2013 - 08:13 AM in Homemades

Well, I can tell you that for my first "real" homemade (I had made several rubber band powered screw-around things before) I made a rainbow catch blaster. Actually, three "and a half" of them. That is, with the minimum length of clear plunger tube ordered from McMaster Carr (an online parts store, very popular) I had enough for three blasters (plus a pistol, depending on how I cut it), and so it made sense to order the other parts so they all got used, without much waste.

My advice is read the heck out of this thread: http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=20330

When you understand how the basic components work, commonly known as the:

"plunger tube" (main tube, bushing plugging the end),
"plunger head" (usually a skirt seal or U-cup seal sandwiched between two disks),
"plunger rod" (usually 1/2" nylon rod with notches cut into it, and attached to the plunger head, sometimes made instead with CPVC or steel rod)
"catch" (in this case the "rainbow" catch, one of the 2 most popular designs these days, with the other being a variation of the clothespin catch)
"spring" (self explanatory, but you'll want to make sure to use a "[k26]", a spring ordered from McMaster, or bought from someone who got it there)
"handle" (the grip and the trigger, one of the most personalized parts, and the trigger can be a bitch to get right, tread lightly here, and have patience)

Once you've got that down, it's around $100 to make three 7"-draw spring-powered homemades. Personally, I had my builds funded by my two brothers, who paid for most of the parts in exchange for one of the finished results each. In the end, a friend bought one originally to be sold to my brother. Here are some picture links, if you would like some inspiration:

Rainbow in a Longstrike shell (unfinished in this picture, but most easily understood). Has since been made pump-action.

Rainbow attached to a pistol-crossbow handle, my personal blaster. I had since added an upside down stock attacked to the bottom of the handle.

My last Rainbow, I used the same paintball handle Beaver used originally. I also used a sliding-trigger (the bitchiest trigger of all) in order to reduce overall length, and be cleanest-looking. Sold to my friend "Darkmatter".

A final piece of advice, go to the homemades pictures thread, start at the beginning, and just scroll through the whole thing. You'll be glad you did. Not only is it way cool to look at, but the inspiration you'll absorb with be extremely useful for problem solving when building homemades.

Hope something there helps.

--------

Oh and P.S. if you need a cheap and easy scroll saw, get this one from Harbor Freight: http://www.harborfre...-saw-93012.html

You should get one the of the 20% off coupons, and then use that to buy it. It's cheap, simple, and gets the job done. A few years into use and mine still works great, I use it for most any homemade building I do.

#332841 Nerf Mega Centurion Mod

Posted by HasreadCoC on 09 August 2013 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

That's good that you, being the first person to, posted this for people who don't know what they're doing. Someone should make a polycarb catch that would be able to work with a nylon rod and put a direct plunger in one of these. This is the best most recent gun shell space wise for doing something like that.

First though, someone would have to have destroyed theirs with a failed mod, otherwise I doubt anyone would wanna pay MSRP just to gut it and fill it up with new guts. Better off just buying/making a RBP or the like.

#332071 A Better Alternative to Spade Bits

Posted by HasreadCoC on 18 July 2013 - 07:42 AM in Darts and Barrels

Be careful with these types of bits, they can bite into the plastic very hard all of the sudden.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, in the field of unexpected plastic gripping, hole saws and spade bits can be insane when cutting into polycarb sheets, particularly right at the end, and more so if you're working with a smaller piece with less to hang onto. I've had my fair share of hand cuts from the sharp edge of freshly cut 1/4" polycarb this way.

Kids, when possible, clamp your polycarb before using a large bit. When not possible, at least use thick gloves, and be ready to stop the drill.

#331750 Are Non-Elite's Worth the Buy?

Posted by HasreadCoC on 10 July 2013 - 04:35 PM in General Nerf

The only reason I'd get the cheaper recon is [to] replace the internals ... where only the shell is used.

Pretty much this for me. The shell is great though for homemade building, so if it's like $5-$8ish cheap then sure, go for it and see what you can make.

#331615 Tampon Darts (yes it is true)

Posted by HasreadCoC on 06 July 2013 - 07:30 AM in Darts and Barrels

Also, most likely you will need a relative long barrel for them to accelerate properly before leaving. Perhaps between 1ft and 2ft.

Not a lot of experience with tampons personally, so I can't be of much help here. You might try asking TED, he always seems to be on his period.

#331431 New Releases Mod Contest Poll

Posted by HasreadCoC on 30 June 2013 - 07:21 AM in Modifications

Not to be that guy but my name is Professional Nerf with a P not an F.

I noticed as well, but I wasn't sure if I should mention it, since seemingly no one else noticed.

#331383 Homemade zing atl atl

Posted by HasreadCoC on 28 June 2013 - 06:09 PM in Homemades

Aww, I thought this was gonna be a writeup for a homemade zing/koosh ring launcher. But yeah, to echo what Carbon said, this is isn't safe. The stock Zing arrows (which I personally love) are fine for wars if left stock though.

Best bet for a good homemade launcher for them is to have a slingshot-like design, with a surgical tubing loop on either side, but put the slingshot "Y" shaped part at the end of an ergonomic rifle-shaped-PVC thing. A quick Google Image search brought up this:

Posted Image

which pretty much sums up what I mean. It'd be mad-easy to build with PVC and couplers, way safer than your PVC stick, and way more comfortable. Also, if we could get ahold of Zing and buy the ammo in bulk/semi-bulk, it'd make arrow-only rounds something awesome for wars, and potentially make arrows a viable ammo type in general.

#331224 Wristband Poll

Posted by HasreadCoC on 24 June 2013 - 11:30 AM in Site Feedback

Assuming these are a success, it'd be kinda neat to have a "site-apparel" section added. Wrist bands, shirts, and I think team-colored bandanna/head-band sets would be great. I personally have an orange +bow T-shirt with "Polycarbanate" in a cool font underneath that I had custom-printed, which people have asked about buying a copy of before. It'd be cool to see stuff like that in nerf-orange and nerf-green in a site-supporting-store.

Also, probably a little farther off, if the apparel part of the store were a success, maybe a homemades & ammo store? I can think of a number of quality homemade-makers who would like the exposure to new nerfers that a site-partnered store would bring. Something like Steam, where the host (NH) takes a certain % of profits. Obviously for quality's sake, only members in good standing who can display the quality of their builds, and be recommended by previous customers, would be able to sell through said-store.

For now though, as far as wristbands go, I would be most inclined to buy a NERFSTRONG wristband out of the options suggested thus far.

#331215 Nerf Elite Mega Centurion - Preview and Internals

Posted by HasreadCoC on 24 June 2013 - 06:47 AM in News

I'm surprised no one has said this yet, but Orange Mod Works (and the like) are going to have a field day making slot-less replacements for that PT.

Anyway, I'd like to see what this can do with have ing those slots filled (one way or another), possible spring replacement, and then hoppered to use normal 1/2" darts. Not the most creative thing, but it would give a good idea of overall performance and usability.

#330866 Why You Should Come Nerf in Houston

Posted by HasreadCoC on 14 June 2013 - 01:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Don't mind the smell of the thread; some users seem to feel the need to mark their territory. Anyway, I could see some clans or regular groups bus/car-pooling, but it'd have to be for one or maybe a max of two pre-planned major event days. Like, 30-40 people. Otherwise anywhere far enough away for the location to make a difference would also be too far for it to be worth it.

#328849 Roughcut - 2x4 to 4x2 Mod + Bottle Cap Slamfire + Speed Loaders, For R

Posted by HasreadCoC on 18 April 2013 - 01:32 PM in Modifications

Yes, very nice first post. I particularly like the simplicity and optionality or the bottle cap slamfire.

#328788 Rules on Ammunition Types

Posted by HasreadCoC on 16 April 2013 - 10:05 AM in Nerf Wars

[A] It's different for each area or nerfing group.

[B] Trying to mimic realism or video games is often scorned, so assuming things based on real guns or games won't help you much.

[C] Large ammo types [balls, arrows, missiles, etc] are sometimes counted as "shield breakers", as in, if shields of some kind are allowed, they break them and the person is out.

[D] In some gametypes, players have 3 dart-hits per life, and larger ammo types may be counted as worth more hits than a dart.

[E] Finally, as plenty of older members will tell you, odd ammo is often quite simply used for fun. Throwing a nerf foam battle axe 60 ft and hitting someone is always going to be funnier than shooting them with a dart from any range.

#328328 A Clip for Elite Darts?

Posted by HasreadCoC on 25 March 2013 - 01:35 PM in Modifications

I am not really sure why people think that regular streamlines wont feed through hoppers. I use stock streamlines at just-for-fun nerf wars out of my hoppered snap carbine and they feed and fire just fine. Elite darts will also feed 100% with a hopper as long as you have a brit-hop.

You can just cut off like half an in. from the back of the dart if you are paranoid about dart feed.

or if you just want to be able to hold more.

#328275 A Clip for Elite Darts?

Posted by HasreadCoC on 22 March 2013 - 02:09 PM in Modifications

I dunno about other blasters, but I can usually fire streamlines out of my 12" long cpvc-barreled hopper when it's attached to my over-sized rainbow (1.5" PVC, 7" of draw, [k26] spring), even with a 14" - 15" long or so clip. There's often some fishtailing, and occasionally jams in the mid point of the cpvc barrel with the newer darts (due to excessive fiction), but stem or no stem, streamlines can be bent through a standard wye with proper air volume and force behind it, so I can't see why a gentler sloping wye wouldn't work for streamlines with a lower power blaster, assuming you used something a bit more loose than cpvc for the barrel material, such as PETG.

#328263 Homemade flywheel gun

Posted by HasreadCoC on 21 March 2013 - 04:04 PM in Homemades

Honestly, it'd be easiest just to use a recon shell with a 36 dart drum mag (they're not that expensive; you could get one for probably $10 or less). If the 50 dart drum mag ever came/comes out, that'd work even better.

#327920 Multiple Orgasm - A Guide

Posted by HasreadCoC on 12 March 2013 - 08:11 AM in Homemades

Maybe this might help:

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q602/makeitgo/Test6_zpsb0b28950.mp4

It does, although I kind of meant an in-depth build video. Specifically, all the slots and how they fit together. I'm probably just getting mixed up over the cosmetic slots. Maybe once one or two of the USA guys have built one, they could make one start to finish and film it, and use fast-forward during basic stuff (eg: "cut this trace out" *fast forward through cutting), but show close-ups on the more complex cuts and fittings.

I definitely love this design for priming though; sliding catch-tubes, while complex, seem like the best option these days for bull-pup blasters.

#327902 Multiple Orgasm - A Guide

Posted by HasreadCoC on 11 March 2013 - 07:38 PM in Homemades

Very, very, VERY, impressive. My only issue is that despite all the pictures, I'm finding the sliding system difficult to understand, due to the use of a number of different pieces in conjunction. I'd imagine seeing one in person, or some in-depth video would help. Also, I can see this design becoming the new high-quality standard, so with reproduction should also hopefully come some simplification.

All in all, one of the most interesting things I've seen in the homemade field in a long time.

#327523 NDA Exclusive! New 2013 Nerf Mega Centurion

Posted by HasreadCoC on 03 March 2013 - 09:50 AM in General Nerf

Ohhhh, this is going to be hilarious if this thing delivers what it promises.....

Yeah, I'd just like to see how the thing works, no idea if it's really "good" or not until I've seen that.

#326600 Wyes on mcmaster!

Posted by HasreadCoC on 10 February 2013 - 01:18 PM in General Nerf

Hmm, nice price, certainly worth throwing 1 or 2 into your cart if you need wyes and are making a McMaster order anyway.

#326231 The BEST upgrade motor for the Stryfe (after extensive testing) is...

Posted by HasreadCoC on 01 February 2013 - 04:31 PM in Modifications

That and the fact that the darts really do seem to crap out beyond a certain muzzle velocity. (Too much fishtailing / aerodynamic instability makes them not travel as far even in spite of a higher MV)

This is where stefans (or other homemade darts) come into play.

I'd love to see someone design a 120ft-130ft flat firing compact fly-wheel blaster that uses hopper clips and easily-obtainable long-lasting rechargeable batteries, something like a drill battery, or such. Then, due to the fact that there would be no effective "deadspace" in the clips (as you wouldn't be using air power) we could have 10, 15, heck even 20 foot long clips. I could see some crazy base-defense gametypes coming out of that. Like a vulcan with super-extended chains, but better range, more accurate, and more ammo potentially.

#326225 The BEST upgrade motor for the Stryfe (after extensive testing) is...

Posted by HasreadCoC on 01 February 2013 - 12:56 PM in Modifications

Very cool; this is what we love to see from new members.

Any chance we could get a video of your finalized Stryfe in action?

#326141 Question to all you modders

Posted by HasreadCoC on 30 January 2013 - 02:52 PM in General Nerf

You know what I'd love to see?

Basically a PAS with an arrowstorm turret on the front, and have it use the Big Bad Bow arrows for compatibility. Also, replace the uncomfortable PAS handle with a raider handle and stock.

Pictures for reference:

PAS:

Posted Image

Nerf Arrowstorm:

Posted Image

and I assume we all know what a raider handle and stock looks like.

Preferably have the range be around Elite/Vortex range, maybe a bit higher. The advantage to larger ammo like BBB arrows is that you can shoot them with way more force and way farther without hurting anyone, which makes it a perfect ammo type for nerf to experiment on ranges with.

A pump action Arrowstorm with the handle/stock ergonomics of a Raider, and 100ft+ range? (angled, as with all nerf measurements, 100ft parallel to ground would be awesome)

Yes please.

#325915 Question to all you modders

Posted by HasreadCoC on 27 January 2013 - 02:50 PM in General Nerf

The current lineup of products is good, but what's sorely missing are air-powered automatics. I would love to see magstrike/powerclip/wildfire/RF20 type blasters come back into style.

I'll second this. Something with a HUGE air tank/bladder which spits like 40 or 50 darts out in a massive fire would be nuts. Otherwise, maybe a multi-clip mag strike. Say, 3 or 4 clips next to one another, and go from one to the next.

Or heck, maybe a new chain-blaster. rather than a vulcan, maybe a manual pump action one; that'd be pretty creative. Think like a PAS using a vulcan chain.

#325649 Glue Free Clothes Pin Trigger!

Posted by HasreadCoC on 23 January 2013 - 12:15 PM in Homemades

You should use the IMG tags so your picture displays. It's easy, just click the little photo-of-a-tree icon just above what you're typing when you're posting. Just paste the link in, and it does the rest. Lemme show you:

This is just an update to the well known Clothes Pin trigger. While making homemade Nerf guns my clothes pin trigger would always fail after a few times of priming the plunger, either the nail would come loose, wasn't strong enough for the spring, or the glue wouldn't hold. So I came up with a glue free clothes Pin trigger, enjoy! Posted Image As you see there is the clothes pin, the actual trigger cut from a piece of metal, a bolt, a star washer, the nut, and the zip-tie is just to keep the metal trigger from moving on the clothes pin. Posted Image This trigger is glue free and very strong. All that must be done to this now is to cut the bolt down and it will be ready to go!

#325569 Cincinnati Weekly Wars

Posted by HasreadCoC on 21 January 2013 - 06:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I personally plan on having one an outdoor war around June 15 titled "the last war of destiny (insert last name here... no I'm not gonna post it on the internet)" as mine and her's last big war before we get married. in which she allows slugs, but the main reason we use stock is to help minimize any sort of damages to players or campus, since we are on a college campus

Quite understandable, and while campus nerf is not quite my type of nerf, I would probably be interested in attending the outdoor slug war as long as no other obligations arise.

Also, what's the general local feeling toward longer range stock bows? Namely, these:

Posted Image

We got 1 of these and 2 smaller crossbows, both of which can shoot around 200ft angled, maybe a bit more, with the domed longer arrows. It'd be rather interesting to have something like 3 archers on either team, where there would be enough pooled ammo to make a bow a viable primary.

#325487 Cincinnati Weekly Wars

Posted by HasreadCoC on 19 January 2013 - 07:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Soooo......what about local out-door, slug-dart-allowing, park wars? Once Summer rolls around do you think we'll have many?

#324769 Happy Holidays!

Posted by HasreadCoC on 26 December 2012 - 04:06 PM in Off Topic

I received a metal replica Sonic Screwdriver (from Doctor Who), which functions as an actual screwdriver, complete with internally hidden extra bits of various sizes.

#324050 Rampage drum magazine drum magazine

Posted by HasreadCoC on 01 December 2012 - 07:09 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

What the heck did you do to your finger? 0.0

Also, nice job on the pics, they'll make for a valuable and helpful addition to the internals directory.