tounges's Content

There have been 10 items by tounges (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13765 Master Blaster

Posted by tounges on 05 December 2003 - 05:14 PM in Modifications

Can you give me a good detailed explanation of what i should do. if it wouldnt be too muc trouble. :rolleyes:

#13753 Master Blaster

Posted by tounges on 05 December 2003 - 03:38 PM in Modifications

I got the top barrell working pretty sweet every shot the only problem now is the bottom barrell almost never fires anyone got a mod for this?

#13745 Master Blaster

Posted by tounges on 05 December 2003 - 03:03 PM in Modifications

yea, i realized that thing, but i dont think thats the problem, cuz even when i tightened it nothing happened.

#13727 Master Blaster

Posted by tounges on 05 December 2003 - 12:19 AM in Modifications

Ok i got a master blaster a few days ago. It was not working when i got it. It is an extremly simple gun. i was able to fix the problem with out any problem. but it just doesnt feel right. The plunger in the gun wasnt building up pressure. It appeard to small for the tube, so i wraped some tape around it and lubbed it up. can anyone tell me a better way that i can repair the part. it builds up quite a bit of pressure, but i want it to be a more fluid motion. thanks

#13035 Not Sure If Anyone Has Seen This Bow Yet

Posted by tounges on 20 November 2003 - 12:12 AM in General Nerf

Yea it looked like a peice of garbage haha. How could one ball hitting another be good in any way as a firing mechanism?

#13032 Nerf In Australia?

Posted by tounges on 19 November 2003 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

Melbourne Fitzroy melbourne Fitzroy melbourne

#13031 Not Sure If Anyone Has Seen This Bow Yet

Posted by tounges on 19 November 2003 - 09:39 PM in General Nerf

I don't know i stumbled upon a weird bow type nerf weapon(not made by nerf however. Check out the link

http://www.coolshopp.../...lage%20%29#

Wow sorry for the long link, it is a strange looking bow you may have seen it before, but if not i was just giving a heads up. :D

#13019 Ball Guns

Posted by tounges on 19 November 2003 - 03:43 PM in General Nerf

Im getting my hands on a masterblaster which im very happy about, and im gonna try to get a ballzooka and compare them. I was thinking of trying to mod ball guns also, maybe add some type of rifling to the barrells to give the balls some spin which would result in better accuracy and range. Just gotta find time.

#13006 Ball Guns

Posted by tounges on 18 November 2003 - 10:11 PM in General Nerf

Just wondering if anyone actually used any ball guns, and what type they use. ever since i was a kid i thought they were by the coolest, but it seems to be a overwhelming concensus that they suck. Any feed back?

#12123 Jersey Fall War

Posted by tounges on 30 October 2003 - 12:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys im from long island and i'll def be down for the drive out to jersey. Granted i can get off from work. If i can mod enough of my guns in time maybe me and a few friends would pop by. Is an exact date set?