AtiLa TheHUN's Content

There have been 13 items by AtiLa TheHUN (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12771 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 12 November 2003 - 08:47 PM in Nerf Wars

So is any one up for some sort of meet up, with our prototypes?

#12676 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 10 November 2003 - 06:32 PM in Nerf Wars

But of course, i would of continued to use light plastic balls about 6mm in diametre.
And if i were to go into a homade war i would most likly use the one im working on as every one knows how the homades take abit of time to reload, and im not that fucking crazy you cunts who keep calling me that, i just like getting off the fact that i created somthing so powerfull compared to these nerf guns.
The fact is i really love to creat things from scratch with my own ideas and not so much with these modification but i still like the idea of them just i cant be bothered buying a kid toy, plus laws here are strict so you prety much have to make every thig yourself.

#12627 Nerf In Australia?

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 09 November 2003 - 08:38 PM in General Nerf

im in melbourne, any other guys from melbourne?

#12626 Breach-loading Bolt Action Homemade

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 09 November 2003 - 08:34 PM in Homemades

Recently ive been looking for air valve and a air tank for my underconstruction bolt action c02 air rifle and im thinking of using a small fire extingisuer for the air tank aswell as removing the small trigger valve as for the valave that is needed as it works the same way as the air valves at the gas station that you use to pump up your tyres where it has a small steel ball that is pushed down by the lever to open the valve, also another good idea is to use the psi reader that comes attached to it

#12625 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 09 November 2003 - 08:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Kewl, glad i can get some one that's interested in homemades, but yer i live around east bentleigh ......so what kind of homemade you got cause i'd like to get a understanding what people make around in melbourne and if there willing to go into some sort of skirmish

lech where do u live? like prety far away from us huh?...

#12422 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 05 November 2003 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Geez, you replied fast, and of course i would be wearing some sought of safty gear just like they do in Airsoft or paintball probably somthing like hardware safty sunglasses, its more fun when you know you've been hit so you got somthing to duck and hide from

#12399 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 05 November 2003 - 08:19 PM in Nerf Wars

I do have a few homades which are primarly made to kill but i have been experamenting with some lead shotgun rounds which are prety cool and rips through books from at like 10m but now i am working on a bolt action co2 rifle which i think will workas i have very well neat detailed plans, its just a matter of time i can get all the parts to adapt together and ill prob bring that along when its done, i hope you enjoy 5-8mm ball bearings when we meet up.

Also do you have any other friends that are interested?

#12336 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 04 November 2003 - 05:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Well what else is there besides homemades or you thinking of like paintball as i up for it unless your thinking of like some gay lazer shiet, but yer why dont you have a homemade if you do what is it?

#12034 Nerf War

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 27 October 2003 - 11:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Any Guys In australia/Melbourne/ Interested in a Homemade Team war

#11680 I Need Instuctions To A Hameade Sniper

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 21 October 2003 - 11:47 PM in Homemades

^_^ Yer, but ill be puting like a ring seal on the outer tube on both ends on the coking tube inside the barrel

#11518 I Need Instuctions To A Hameade Sniper

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 16 October 2003 - 07:02 PM in Homemades

does it need to be plastic(pvc) or can it be metal, cause i have plans for metal one

#11489 Pull Valve

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 15 October 2003 - 11:20 PM in Homemades

Yo im seriously looking for a quick air release valve, so i gota ask what kinda valve is it like a poppet, solenoid, or can you say what brand and type is it so i follow up on it, as im making a home made metal bolt action air rifle that shoots 8mm ball bearings and im stuck as i need a both end threaded quick triggered air valve, so if you can give me the name of it i can say how to put it on as i have a few i ideas

#11241 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by AtiLa TheHUN on 10 October 2003 - 02:22 AM in Homemades

Yes, I have drawn up some plans for a co2 bolt action air rifle that i think looks prety good and fairly simple if you look at it in a way, so if any one wants me to scan them and send them over just contact me, iive just began its construction, it does involve a little bit of welding but hey its easier then u think, it mainly consist of a poppet air valve, compression canister with a co2 soda bulb adapter welded to it.