Pri's Content

There have been 13 items by Pri (Search limited from 22-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#277482 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Pri on 11 June 2010 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

I feel like the raider is the only blaster that the clip doesn't look retarded in...
I like the look of the 18 drum a lot better

In the raider it almost feels like a shield, because it's coming across your body. In the other guns the clip feels fine, it just feels like a normal clip. The 18 drum seems less practical because it is bulkier and the clip is much easier to fit into a holster of carry around.

I feel like it's way too long to be practical, I don't know, just my taste I guess. Does it feel stable, because it looks like if you dropped it in the wrong way it would just snap.

It is very stable, and comfortable. I really don't feel a difference.

#277463 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Pri on 11 June 2010 - 06:16 PM in General Nerf

Both myself and JustSomeBob have posted about this already, still it's a nice review.

So far I've bought 20 of these, and have sold a bunch to guys in Aus, and I have only received 2 "legit" nerf branded ones with the screw on the side and the other 18 have been unbranded ones with no screw, which work identically to the nerf brand ones

Aj

The one I received had the nerf logo on it, but it just wasn't painted. Where did you buy your 20 from?

#277400 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Pri on 10 June 2010 - 09:13 PM in General Nerf

I feel like the raider is the only blaster that the clip doesn't look retarded in...
I like the look of the 18 drum a lot better

In the raider it almost feels like a shield, because it's coming across your body. In the other guns the clip feels fine, it just feels like a normal clip. The 18 drum seems less practical because it is bulkier and the clip is much easier to fit into a holster of carry around.

#277398 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Pri on 10 June 2010 - 09:08 PM in General Nerf

Okay that's is very interesting. I personaly think it looks kind of stupid to be that long. I wish they could make a banana clip though. Although what caught my eye was this!

Holy Crap! That thing is completely beast! I hope it's real.

Well, I know it won't be called the Spartan. Nerf's facebook page has already released that the name of the blaster is going to be the Stampede. That thing does look pretty cool though.

#277379 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Pri on 10 June 2010 - 06:24 PM in General Nerf

I know the admins. said not to post anything about any new info., but this isn't a direct post of a review of it. It's a link to my video review of the 18 dart clip I bought on ebay. Here's the link:Click here for video! Any questions comment on the video or send me a pm.

EDIT*: Don't forget to watch in HD!

#273158 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by Pri on 24 April 2010 - 09:40 AM in Darts and Barrels

Yeah, I'm with badwrench here. We don't like to encourage dangerous or irresponsible nerf modifications or fabrications on this site, and Pri's suggestions are potentially both.

Double slingshot weighted stefans, and pointed amunition of any kind, are not permitted at any of the larger wars as far as I know. Shit, single slingshot weighted stefans are on the way out all over the country. While crafting these for purely entertainment purposes is understandable, please don't make any such ammunition with the intention of shooting them at other nerfers.

I would never bring one of those kind of darts to a war. That would hurt like hell. But I was just saying it to get max range out of your blasters.

#272962 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by Pri on 21 April 2010 - 11:19 PM in Darts and Barrels

With my singled big blast, I was using a stefan weighted with 2 slingshot weights. I was hitting 180ft. consistently, and with my normal stefans I was only getting 130-140. So doubling the weight for higher powered guns (titan, big blast, signal launcher) I find to work better.

And accidentally, while i was making stefans I ruined the tip but saved it by swirling the semi-dried hot glue around the weight. It created somewhat of a spear on the tip, and it actually increased the range of my nitefinder by at-least 5 feet.

#272469 At2k Turret

Posted by Pri on 17 April 2010 - 08:46 AM in Modifications

I just pried mine off with my hands, they don't use very much glue.

#270696 Nysno

Posted by Pri on 29 March 2010 - 04:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't think I'm going to make it. Sorry.

#269411 Connecticut April Madness!

Posted by Pri on 16 March 2010 - 10:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Sounds good. I think I will be able to make it, possibly +1. I'll keep you updated.

#268567 Nysno

Posted by Pri on 08 March 2010 - 07:01 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe plus 1. I live about 50 minutes from the location, so driving shouldn't be a problem. The only problem would be that there might be another war, the CT war the same date. Also I noticed no one has posted on this yet besides me, so if not a lot of people are coming I would go to the CT war.

#268278 Connecticut April Madness!

Posted by Pri on 06 March 2010 - 08:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Compound, where is the war going to be???

#267597 Connecticut April Madness!

Posted by Pri on 02 March 2010 - 02:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe, but if it is within 1 hour of fairfield county, I am a probably.

And I finally got Validated! :)