RedPhoenix32's Content

There have been 10 items by RedPhoenix32 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#274993 Nerf Movie: I Need Assistance

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 16 May 2010 - 08:52 PM in Off Topic

I'm trying not to use airsoft guns. I was shot in the face by one. It flipping hurts.

Thanks for the site. I'm taking a look right now.

Also, paint services for any interested. Just a little btw. I do high detail and design. Make the gun look pretty.

#274992 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 16 May 2010 - 08:48 PM in Off Topic

It's a criminal investigation! *gets magnifying glass*

#274955 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 16 May 2010 - 05:32 PM in Off Topic

Hello people. Just wandering by.

#274950 Nerf Movie: I Need Assistance

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 16 May 2010 - 04:53 PM in Off Topic

I'm trying to make a Nerf movie (possibly going to be edited) and I need some assistance in various departments. Mainly special effects and procurement of armory.

Specifically, I need help here:

Where to get a longshot (I cant find one in stores anymore)
Where to get costume parts (mainly helmets and combat vests. all black)
What and where to get parts to repair a longshot extension gun barrel
and some suggestions on modifications that make guns look BA

If anyone knows a shotgun mod or a grenade launcher mod, tell me.

If this post just seems out of place, tell me and I'll take it down.

#266386 A Few Raider Questions/issues

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 21 February 2010 - 09:38 PM in General Nerf

The red circle would be the locking mechanism that holds the clip in place when the gun is cocked. Im almost sure it is.

#266380 Virginia/dc Area

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 21 February 2010 - 09:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Well thats pretty depressing. I might not be able to make M3 because of school and my parents wont drive me to some random place. Yeah, Im 15 and without a permit as of yet. So... Yeah. I was thinking I could make a DC area battalion that can meet online weekly.

#266256 Virginia/dc Area

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 20 February 2010 - 11:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Hello everyone. I am new on NH, so dont chastise me right off the bat. Im looking for people who like to do Nerf in the Virginia or DC area. I looked for a bit, but didnt find anything on the forums. Just wondering.

#266249 Air-powered Nerf Gun Maintenance

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 20 February 2010 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

In my opinion I'd say forget the bladder idea and make a whole new tank. I saw Uin13's idea for an air compressor pack, and its pretty sweet. You should check it out if you havent. Also, is it just me, or do alot of people here watch Wallace and Gromit?

#266246 Red Strike Series?

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 20 February 2010 - 10:51 PM in General Nerf

[quote name='durka durka' post='265765' date='Feb 17 2010, 05:28 PM']
[quote name='RedPhoenix32' post='265764' date='Feb 17 2010, 05:22 PM']
Alright. If you look on the Nerf website, you can find that there's not only a Red Recon and Red Vulcan, there is also a Red Longshot. These are exclusive to Wal-Mart only. But, they haven't been put on sale yet. Like the Longstrike and Deploy. They're advertising it now, but it is not on sale yet. I looked at prices for the Longshots. The red on is 10 dollars less than the regular that I saw at Target.

By the way, what's the matter with the admin here? It took them 6 months to approve my account. Yes. I just started posting.

If there are any corrections needed or if I accidentally stated the obvious, please tell me.
[/quote]

[quote] name='tn81' post='261963' date='Jan 15 2010, 10:13 PM']
now red longshots
[/quote]

Fail.
[/quote]

Just because I didnt see someone else say it, doesnt mean its a fail. So shut your trap.

Has anyone else even been able to SEE these Red Strike Series weapons for themselves?

#265764 Red Strike Series?

Posted by RedPhoenix32 on 17 February 2010 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

Alright. If you look on the Nerf website, you can find that there's not only a Red Recon and Red Vulcan, there is also a Red Longshot. These are exclusive to Wal-Mart only. But, they haven't been put on sale yet. Like the Longstrike and Deploy. They're advertising it now, but it is not on sale yet. I looked at prices for the Longshots. The red on is 10 dollars less than the regular that I saw at Target.

By the way, what's the matter with the admin here? It took them 6 months to approve my account. Yes. I just started posting.

If there are any corrections needed or if I accidentally stated the obvious, please tell me.