jimsbrother's Content

There have been 33 items by jimsbrother (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12931 Reckoning 2004

Posted by jimsbrother on 16 November 2003 - 06:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I may have said this already but,

Your a poet Talio, a Damn Poet.

-Kid Dart

#12902 Badass Nerf Quotes!-world Famous-

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 November 2003 - 01:26 PM in Off Topic

Humor. You should really read up on it sometime.

-Kid Dart
(I fall in the face of danger....I mean Evil.

#12899 Badass Nerf Quotes!-world Famous-

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 November 2003 - 01:04 PM in Off Topic

Why is everyone so down on the AT1K. I'm sure its not the worst gun ever.....I can't think of one, but im sure it exists. With a little CZPVC any gun can be good. 20 feet may not be that far to us (the distance the AT1K gets when fired at a 45 degree angle, with a mega stefan), but to ants it's like a mile. Even though the SecretShot may shoot farther, and is the size of a keychain, and the AT1K isn't worth the $5, you still have no right to bad-mouth a gun...even if it's worthless.

-Kid Dart
(You could have used that money to go to the Olive Garden and get some "lunch" off of Groove.)

#12888 Reckoning 2004

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 November 2003 - 01:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I think it might be a neck strain or head trauma of some kind. With the current correlation(of going up from hip to arm), it seems only logical. Not that it is certin that Fred will not attend the Reckoning, but with the current trend of his absence (Gnomefest and Fall war), it seems only logical.

-Kid Dart
(Something tells me I should meet this "Fred" you speak of)

#12810 Reckoning 2004

Posted by jimsbrother on 13 November 2003 - 06:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Any day is fine with me, so long as its ok with Langley or Fred. And it will help if its not on a schoolday.

And yes....I will redeem myself.

-Kid Dart
(I Will have my day)

#12726 Jersey Fall War Wrap-up

Posted by jimsbrother on 11 November 2003 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea. If we want to have another war by February, we should start planning now. If you look back past the 14-15 pages of the Jersey Fall War thread, it started on September 9th, which means it took exactly 2 months to pull off. We can always decide a date later, but we should figure out who should host and where. It's not that im taking this a little too seriously, it's just if we dont plan it, it never happens.

-Kid Dart
(I'll stop posting.....One day)

#12710 Best Gun

Posted by jimsbrother on 11 November 2003 - 02:02 AM in General Nerf

My favourite gun was my late supermaxx 3K (may it rest in pieces). I also liked this gun I saw at my little brother's school bazaar. it had a silver pullback mechanism on the top and the rest was black. On the side it said "2003 buzz bee toys" I searched arround for it on the internet but all that came up was this little talking plush bee. Anyone see that gun?

I have seen this gun that you speak of. In fact I have one in peices on my floor. It didn't seem to have anyrange, though it was very easy to fire, reload, and cock. I would invest in a "Tech Target" or "Lock and Load" if you want a pistol.I'm not sure how it is modded, or if it can be modded, though. I believe Hersh or One Man Clan has one, you may want to ask him.

-Kid Dart

#12707 Happy Birthday To Mantis

Posted by jimsbrother on 11 November 2003 - 12:45 AM in Off Topic

uhhh...Happy Birthday!
and i'm sure that means a lot comming from me!
Unless your birthdays on the 10th....then i missed it by 44 minutes.
Otherwise I was being nice with in the first hour of your bithday.
...yea

-Kid Dart

#12706 Jersey Fall War Wrap-up

Posted by jimsbrother on 11 November 2003 - 12:36 AM in Nerf Wars

It may seem as though I take offense to everything and am constantly defending myself. It also may seem like I need to "chill out". But I really am never angry or upset with anyone, I just post that way. And I know its just a stefan, but I would prefer a tap to a shot, if I know the person is going to hit me. There have been a few times where I was near someone and didn't take a tap, but I know how fast I am and have begun to pick up on how accurate everyone is....though it doesn't matter, your all better than me. And at Gnomefest, I didn't do anything great...I just sucked less. But I am quite sure after this war that: I need to work on accuracy; stop taking taps; never trust anyone; and if they are wearing tape if I'm tapeless or theyre tapless when I have tape, just shoot them if theyre on the other team good, if theyre not they desirved it for being lazy. And I think we must still hold the most important lesson close to our hearts....ohhhh now I remember, I suked less at Gnomefest because there was someone worse than me, Jimmy. Anyway Don't Trust little kids.

-Kid Dart
(Well of course you don't want a straw, your a guy.)

#12691 Jersey Fall War Wrap-up

Posted by jimsbrother on 10 November 2003 - 08:38 PM in Nerf Wars

- Seeing Evil run up to Kid Dart and Kid Dart dropping to the ground screaming"Tap, Tap!"

First of all i didn't drop to the ground. The grass was slippery and I slipped. It was wet with dew. And I only recall screaming "tap" once. And theres no point in getting shot by evil wens hes 2 feet away and yur on the ground. And maybe if my entire team wasn't dead, i wouldn't of had to charge the potentially lethal, frictionless, grass.

-Kid Dart
(Shut Up, I did better at Gnomefest)

#12620 Jersey Fall War Wrap-up

Posted by jimsbrother on 09 November 2003 - 06:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Jersey Fall War? It seems so plain, lets make a name for it...now that its over. Evil should probably, being it was LMC.

Anyway, all in all it war a great war. I think we have all learned the lessons of: Always keeping an extra can of DW-40 with you at all times;make sure you have well over 200 stefan...or lock them up; and never trust little kids, they steal your stefans.

That and now i'm not the only one without a max-shot anymore.

Mill Creek, Roy Rogers, Route 9. The trees wet with dew, as we run along the forest bed, with courage in our darts and caffine in our veins. Where the hell is the LGLF?

-Kid Dart
(Brian, Little Kid, Nerf Kid, Long Hair, or anything else you can think of)

#12564 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 08 November 2003 - 01:28 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm very sorry about my previous statement. I didn't think you were supposed to create a new topic everytime you had a question about the war. Also, I am grateful for the kindness of those LCM members that actually attended Gnomefest '03, but I dont recall asking any of you for rides. I'm awfully sorry for any confusion.

Post Script: I feel that the "boyfriend, Wangley, or one of his few French cohorts." comment deserves a large, novelty, clan war of somekind...not that we weren't gonna do that anyway, but what the hell I'm a newbie. I have no idea what is going on half the time.

-Kid Dart

#12544 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 07 November 2003 - 07:52 PM in Nerf Wars

What's the situation on transportation? I need a ride, being that Jimmy can't attend. If Langley or Fred can give me a ride, that would be great, or if Nixion has his license, that would be even better. If not, who's taking Nixion? Langley either needs to make a post or chat about the current LGLF status for the war.

-Kid Dart

#11062 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 06 October 2003 - 06:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Your a poet Talio. A damn poet.

#10900 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 03 October 2003 - 10:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Wait, was howard the one with the pick-tape-bikini at gnomefest? Not that it matters, but with the excitement of my first war, i neglected to learn everyones names. That and wats going on with fred?
Your loving and devoted noob

-Kid Dart

#10865 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 02 October 2003 - 05:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Is only the LCM making stefans? I know you guys are hosting but do think you will be able to make enough for all the people comming. If Philly Phoam, LCM, LGLF, Talio, and the others show up, with out darts, You guys will either run out of darts or will be spending many hours making stefans. The LGLF could help out, with Langley's premission, and we could ask Philly Phoam as well, granted they show.
If my comments, questions, or quereys are bad.
Im a newbie, man.
Don't yell and make me sad.

-Kid Dart

#10589 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 28 September 2003 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Fair enough. then it's the 9th. My only questions are: Who is going to host it, where is it going to take place, and when are the clans, or I should say the LGLF, going to get together and make stefans and such. I need help modding my guns and jim has been that much of a help.(Jim being my brother that is almost as much of a newbie as I). that being said, either we should start talking about the specifics or jus make another topic, which I fell is a waste of time.

-Kid Dart

#10518 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 27 September 2003 - 03:02 PM in Nerf Wars

What the hell happened to the 28th? If its not goin to happen are we gonna postpone or are we gonna wait a month till the 9th or 16th? Im not suggesting everyone gets ready or asks their parents today if they can drive to New Jeresy tomarro, but I eager to have a nerf war. I'm sure the LGLF could host it again, if the LCM doesn't want to. I'm sure that if everyone hasn't planned ahead that tomarro would be pretty much impossible, but how does anyone feel about the 5th(October)?
It leaves people time to plan and make stefans. The 6th is Yom Kippur so those of us that care about school or just want to get some rest can.

-Kid Dart

#10283 I Ordered A T-shirt!

Posted by jimsbrother on 23 September 2003 - 07:13 PM in General Nerf

Cheesecake nazi.

#10282 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 23 September 2003 - 07:02 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in, though I'm sure that goes without saying, being I sugeseted the 16th.

-Kid Dart

#10195 The Tech Target Gun Is In Stores

Posted by jimsbrother on 22 September 2003 - 04:39 PM in General Nerf

My Tech Target, which was given to me by some Nerf guy at Gnomefest, is one of my favorite guns. I may only have 2, but it still shoots pretty well. I replaced the barrel with 5 inches of CPVC and stretched the spring to it capacity. It gets about 50ft and has deadly accuracy. If you pass by a Toys R Us, or a Nerf Guy, be sure to pick one up.

-Kid Dart

#10194 What Do You Think About It:

Posted by jimsbrother on 22 September 2003 - 04:30 PM in Off Topic

I have to agree with you on the most part, but I on't entirely. The All-American Rejects I wouldn't consider pop. They bring a lot to Emo and I happen to be a fan. Green Day and Blink 182 were good. Now they suck are as pop as ever, but you just can't leave out that at one time they were origional and good.

-Kid Dart

#10125 Nerf Regulations?

Posted by jimsbrother on 21 September 2003 - 01:30 PM in General Nerf

This may be true, but if that is the case, then we should regulate teams instead of nerfers. Once we have seperated into teams, or if were doing a clan war, regulate how much ammo a team has. It can then be distributed throughout the team. The Expultion of unsafe guns can be done with indivual nerfers, but having some fair play couldnt hurt. If a team consisted of myself. Jimmy and Nixion, while the other had actullay good nerfers with ammo, we would be pretty much screwed. Im not saying we should change the way we play, just level the playing field.

Post Script: Phil, when are we going to get the LGLF together, make stefan, or do anything for tht matter. And updating the site couldn't hurt, the last war listed is Apoc, and your not including one members.

-Kid Dart

#10068 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 20 September 2003 - 08:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Why don't we make it the 5th of October, instead of the 28th, and the 16th of November, instead of the 9th. I'm not sure how anyone else feels about this, i kno this is probably going to be hosted by the LCM, but we should find a date at which everyone can attend.

-Kid Dart

#10047 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 20 September 2003 - 01:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm for the 9th, im not sure about the rest of the LGLF. Actually i'm not even sure if im even in the LGLF, im not even on the site. However, if Phil can't attend the 28th, even if the LCM is hosting, shouldnt we reschedule it?

-Kid Dart

#10026 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 19 September 2003 - 07:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Why is it allwas on a Sunday? Some of us have work and School the next day. I'm not objecting to Sunday wars, but wouldnt Saturday be better?

Post Script:
What the hell is h2h?

-Kid Dart

#9961 Nerf Regulations?

Posted by jimsbrother on 18 September 2003 - 08:11 PM in General Nerf

I suppose your right, but not take me for a jerk when i ask questions by posting ideas, im a newbie, so i rele jus wanna gain more of a prespective on the subject. But in this case, i wanted to say that maybe a person or small group doesnt have really any stefans at all or runs out during one big battle, it may ruin the day for them. I dont think we should restrict a person to like 10 darts, more like 30, so they have plenty of darts, but dont abuse the Poor and Stefanless.
-Kid Dart

#9938 Nerf Regulations?

Posted by jimsbrother on 18 September 2003 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

Yes Habing fun.

#9936 Nerf Regulations?

Posted by jimsbrother on 18 September 2003 - 02:38 PM in General Nerf

I dont think we should regulate the game that much. We shouldnt take what guns are being used that seriously, its jus taking out guns that will obliviously hurt people, and allowing a certin amout of ammo per battle to a person, so it more fair and more tactical, unlike paintball which is just point and shoot. Conserving ammunition may make the game more interesting, or less interesting. But at any rate, I do agree with Evil, it is about habing fun.

-Kid Dart

#9715 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 September 2003 - 08:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I suppose your all right, but wen is the war again, october or november 9th?

#9711 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 September 2003 - 07:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry, i jus thought kid dart was kinda stupid and cliche'. i can change it if u want, but i though jims brother would be more suitable.

#9694 Nerf Regulations?

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 September 2003 - 05:20 PM in General Nerf

I have not been Nerfing for very long at all and have only atteneded one war, but i have notice that the game is pretty much free-form. Though there may be time limits, and other ways of playing, such as the 3-15 rule, I feel as though there should be some regulation as to wat guns and how much ammo a nerfer brings to a battle, or whatever you want to call it. There should be a limit to how many stefans someone brings to a battle, as not everyone has a multi-shot gun or a lot of money for that matter. There should also be a limit on how many guns a nerfer brings in a battle and not just have a paintball gun with a stefan in it. Some of these regulations are probably in use allready, but there should probably be a universal standard, or maybe im an idiot or too much of a newbie
-Jim's Brother

#9686 Jersey Fall War

Posted by jimsbrother on 15 September 2003 - 04:50 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm not quite sure when everyone is free, but the month of Novenber is for the most part free for those of us in school. Around or on Yom Kippur would be a well suited date, in my opinion anyway. So please consider a Holy Yom Kippur Nerf War.

Post Script:
I'm not a nazi.
-Jim's Brother