QUADSHOT's Content

There have been 15 items by QUADSHOT (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#293790 Marshmallow Mazooka

Posted by QUADSHOT on 03 February 2011 - 01:28 AM in Modifications

If you are woried about battery switches. I would recommend you attempt to integrate he charger and battery, from one of those manual charge flashlights. you know, the ones with the hand-crank that recharges the battery. I have a lego flashlight that uses one and it gets very good battery life, with about a minute of cranking. But i am unaware of its voltage, and I dont want to take it apart. however if it were to work I believe it could make this much more reliable.

#282286 Is The Nerf Tactical Vest Worth The $30?

Posted by QUADSHOT on 06 August 2010 - 01:33 AM in General Nerf

Buy a tactical vest for fishing, they have pockets everywhere and are usually better quaility.

#282280 Buzz Bee Hunter Cpvc Breech Write-up

Posted by QUADSHOT on 06 August 2010 - 12:19 AM in Modifications

Now that is a badass gun. You should try taking a clipstrike clip and attaching it to the breach.

#281636 Nerf Guns/unusual Conditions

Posted by QUADSHOT on 29 July 2010 - 11:49 PM in General Nerf

Some brands of foam backer rod, can deteiriorate (did i spell that right?) in wet or humid conditions.

#281106 Nerf Barrel Break - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by QUADSHOT on 24 July 2010 - 12:29 AM in General Nerf

Effeminate,

#281012 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by QUADSHOT on 23 July 2010 - 12:41 AM in General Nerf

@Busta and Cheez I was not condoning using an airsoft gun. I do not feel that I am a L33t loser (I wonder what the current filter for that is). I was more explaining the reasons it is a very bad idea to use one.
Also upon giving it a second look the springs are weaker and smaller than I remember and the pt's are smaller so yeah you would probably only get 80s-100s with it max.

But once again back on topic (because I really don't want this to turn into an argument of whether or not to use airsoft in nerf when most of us already know the answer is no) what do you do when going to the shower? Do you just take a loaded nerf gun with you into the shower?

If you add ARs from an old gun, it doesn't hurt anymore than a night-finder.

#280933 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by QUADSHOT on 22 July 2010 - 02:02 AM in General Nerf

I use a modded airsoft (yes airsoft) gun with a brass barrel and industrial springs it's called the defender, its shaped like a miniature smg(paint it pink), its battery operated so you only need load it no worries with priming. A hand op. turret could increase rof. it consistently gets 50-65 feet. It kills.

#280814 Deploy Cs-6 Overhaul

Posted by QUADSHOT on 20 July 2010 - 12:18 PM in Modifications

That is surely the most amazing blaster i have ever had the distinct pleasure of seeing, and your paintjob is one that truly is perfect for that gun.

#277996 The Ak-47 Equivalent?

Posted by QUADSHOT on 18 June 2010 - 02:23 PM in General Nerf

A hopper'd SNAP bow.

Now that you've tricked me into answering your retarded question, I'd recommend engaging in the mindset that nerf guns are nothing like real guns and really should never be compared.

Really? Wow, you seem to be forgetting this was just for fun. There is no need to act like a jerk.

#277994 The Ak-47 Equivalent?

Posted by QUADSHOT on 18 June 2010 - 02:06 PM in General Nerf

I was wondering what people think would be the ak-47 equivalent for nerf. It would have to be; easy to assemble/make, a decent rate of fire, powerful, yet cheap. This isn't supposed to be anything serious, just discussion for the sake of discussion.

#277846 N-strike Spectre Rev-5

Posted by QUADSHOT on 16 June 2010 - 12:22 AM in News

I am actually very excited for this one. I'm thinkining titan.

#277686 Epic Location Perfect Nerfage

Posted by QUADSHOT on 14 June 2010 - 12:46 AM in Nerf Wars

i live in forestburg alberta canada, our town is about a 15 minute drive from a place called big knife park. it is thee ultimate location for nerf ctf and zombie modes. in one large area there are streams trenches a large pond, a small playground, thick wooded areas, a hiking trail, and extremely large hoodoos,(big rock hills basically) but unlike most hoodoos you are allowed to climb these ones. and there are bathrooms a campsite running water, fire pits, its got everything words cant describe the awesome setting here. but anyways down to the point, i am willing to host a nerf war at this location, probably feturing teamd, ctf, zombies, and spring pistol only rounds of all the above. i am not going to host a war just yet unless i know there will be plenty of attendees(hopefully 20+). ;) post if you would be interested in coming or not.

Look at the Z key on your keyboard. Now, move your gaze slightly to the left, and there is a big button with the word "SHIFT" on it. Most people hold this key down while typing the first letter of a sentence or proper nown.

While an "Effeminate location" holds great appeal, you need pictures of said location to demonstrate and prove existence of said Effeminate location.

i am working on the pictures i should have them up fairly soon

#277684 Epic Location Perfect Nerfage

Posted by QUADSHOT on 14 June 2010 - 12:28 AM in Nerf Wars

i live in forestburg alberta canada, our town is about a 15 minute drive from a place called big knife park. it is thee ultimate location for nerf ctf and zombie modes. in one large area there are streams trenches a large pond, a small playground, thick wooded areas, a hiking trail, and extremely large hoodoos,(big rock hills basically) but unlike most hoodoos you are allowed to climb these ones. and there are bathrooms a campsite running water, fire pits, its got everything words cant describe the awesome setting here. but anyways down to the point, i am willing to host a nerf war at this location, probably feturing teamd, ctf, zombies, and spring pistol only rounds of all the above. i am not going to host a war just yet unless i know there will be plenty of attendees(hopefully 20+). ;) post if you would be interested in coming or not.

#277570 Clash Of Steel: The Real Steel

Posted by QUADSHOT on 13 June 2010 - 04:11 AM in Nerf Wars

im a maybe, and you should definately add a zombie round.

#277569 Foam In The Fort - June 19th

Posted by QUADSHOT on 13 June 2010 - 03:51 AM in Nerf Wars

put me as a
maybe. i live in alberta canada so i might have difficulty arriving.