Foam Ninja's Content

There have been 140 items by Foam Ninja (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#324460 If anyone was wondering.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 14 December 2012 - 04:19 AM in Off Topic

Hey guys im back. A while ago i posted a video. I strapped a 2K to my handy dandy cane. Well i got a few PM's about the cane and why do i have one now compared to being perfectly fine 2 years ago. So im telling everybody so HOPEFULLY the Pm's cease. Whilst deployed with the 1st Battalion 21st Infantry Regiment 25 Infantry Division (other wise known as 1-21 "Gimlets" 25th ID), I took heavy shrapnel from a M-67 "Baseball" Fragmentation Grenade to my right leg. Half my hip is made of some weird shit the Docs put as replacement bone or whatever. So there that's my "sob story". Now plz stop the Pm's out the ass?

#323806 Direct Propulsion Crossbow

Posted by Foam Ninja on 21 November 2012 - 02:28 PM in Homemades

If I were you (this is only a suggestion), I would eventually change that wood out to a Yew or an Osage Orange. Yew is softer and has high elasticity, but Osage is dense heavy and has the same properties. It all depends on how long you want your bow arms to be.

#323750 Direct Propulsion Crossbow

Posted by Foam Ninja on 19 November 2012 - 11:28 PM in Homemades

What kind of wood did you use as the bow?

#323409 "Call Of Duty Nerf Gun"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 10 November 2012 - 12:27 PM in General Nerf

Ok so I went to ebay and typed in "Nerf Guns" as I do sometimes to see if I can find any deals on lots or older blasters. As my search results popped up I seen something a bit . . . odd. It's is for sure the same colors as the yellow N-Strike blasters. Also looks like something Nerf would design. However I've never come across one in stores or anything. So hopefully someone can give me a hand in telling me about this. Or if I found something new?

Link:
http://www.ebay.com/...=item5895c22488

#323206 Buzz Bee Cougar

Posted by Foam Ninja on 30 October 2012 - 12:53 PM in Modifications

I got one of these at the Thrift Store down the road from me. No mags of course but I never got around to opening it yet. Now that I have some info (even though it's completely throwing the rapid fire function out the window) I might single mine. If it's getting 60's WITH mags then it should be a nice singled little secondary.

#322891 Cinci Halloween War

Posted by Foam Ninja on 22 October 2012 - 09:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Nice little war.

Pros:
Father Time shooting Will in the left nut dropping him on accident.
HasReadCoC showing up with a +2 really helped and brought foam weapons of mass destruction
Traded my Tornado for something i've wanted forever. A Dt3! Also got a TTG out of it.
Some sexy lightsaber battles
Good war for my first time back from the Army.

Cons:
Father Time shot Will in his left nut.
I shot TatMan in his right nut (accident) after we went to his house to visit cuz he didn't show.
CamoPat showing up like at 4pm RIGHT AFTER HasReadCoC just leaving. Literally as we were all about to leave.
Not a huge turn-out like I had expected.
Moved the war for several nerfers that didn't even mind to try and show.
I hate hoppers now.

Conclusion:
Nice war all in all, a small quaint war, but still very fun.

#322661 Cinci Halloween War

Posted by Foam Ninja on 16 October 2012 - 01:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Bumpin it up too see if anyone else wants to go.

#322359 Cinci Halloween War

Posted by Foam Ninja on 08 October 2012 - 02:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Yep, looks like i'm going to host it this time.

When: Oct 21st! DATE HAS CHANGED (due to hazmatts marriage CONGRATS HAZMATT!) 10:00 AM to Whenever were done and tired.

Where: Boone Woods, KY
---> Directions, http://maps.google.c...l=en&gl=us&z=16

Rules:
-I don't care about darts just no death darts (tack darts, heavy slingshot darts, etc.)
-Bring Water
-Bring a coat or jacket (yes this is a rule and i will be checking)
-No drugs or alcohol
-NO REAL GUNS
-No Singled Titans

Games to be played:
-3~15
-HvZ
-Core
-random games people want to play

Optional stuff:
-Bring money
-Bring guns for sale or trade (a time will be set up to do this, i don't want the war turned into a sales/trade route)
-Dress up in costume (No Police Uniform, Military Uniform [Unless you bring a DD-214 and prove you were in the service], Nothing too revealing [ladies you know what i mean], and no full helmets on heads [if police are called on us, Lord i hope not, i don't want cops freaking out because they can't see someones face])

I also have a WTB:
-Tornado Bow Internals
-Green Secret Shot

Attendees:
-HasreadCoC + 1-2

#321252 Columbus War 4.4

Posted by Foam Ninja on 30 August 2012 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

IM IN! Aw yea, im comin home. Deployment sucked, getting blown up sucked, and walking up and down mountains sucked. But you know what doesn't suck? Slingin foam everywhere, makin people cry at impossible shots, and running around like a child with extreme amounts of chocalate and sugar in there system acting a fool with millions of darts hitting face! Im excited if you cannot tell.

#316660 Reflex IX-1 Modification

Posted by Foam Ninja on 07 June 2012 - 02:47 AM in Modifications

Forget that Reflex Spring AND that Recon Spring. You can put a 3B Spring in this thing. Iv'e done it, and did a CPVC coupler. I was hitting 65' easy everytime. Wish I never got rid of that little beast.

#308049 W.I.HI

Posted by Foam Ninja on 05 December 2011 - 03:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Well this check can't be cashed. I tried at least but the war is now off. I got several PMs stating people can't make it or it's to far, so it makes me sad to say but . . . CANCELED! oh but it WILL return . . .

#307689 W.I.HI

Posted by Foam Ninja on 23 November 2011 - 10:34 AM in Nerf Wars

As it goes for darts just no deathies. And don't use any heavy darts in an OP blaster (ie Slingshot Weight in a Singled 4B [I understand what the FAG CANNON can do with Slingshots])

#307661 W.I.HI

Posted by Foam Ninja on 22 November 2011 - 12:06 PM in Nerf Wars

OG post updated!

#307653 W.I.HI

Posted by Foam Ninja on 22 November 2011 - 12:06 AM in Nerf Wars

Yes it has come, the first W.I.HI (War In Hawaii).

When: December 10th from 1100 to when its done bitch!

Games played?
-3/15
-Trench War (ITS THE SAND BITCH! MAKE A TRENCH!!!)
-HvZ
-Random Games

What to bring?
-Water
-Boogie Board
-Food Stuffs
-FRIENDS!

Bannage?
-No OP blasters, like singled Titans and such. Shields will have a part in game by game basis. And soloz1 i'm from the Nati' . . . OF COURSE MELEE ARE ALLOWED!

I understand we are playing in the sand. IT GETS EVERYWHERE! So if you have a valuable blaster you want to use but dont want sand in we WILL be playing in different non-sandy areas.

PEEPS!
-soloz1 (most likely)
-Pause
-udown

I will try and provide some transport. And most of the war will most likely will be at 10 Acre Park (thank you udown).

#301697 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 17 July 2011 - 03:06 PM in General Nerf

By ther time I'm done out here nerf will be all over these islands!

#301652 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 16 July 2011 - 03:23 PM in General Nerf

I was thinking like a beach war or something

#301308 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 10 July 2011 - 03:37 PM in General Nerf

If i am not Deployed a big YES to that my friend.

GOOD NEWS FTW! I dont deploy til like 2014. And I finally arrived in Hawaii, Schofield Barracks is awesome. And I rode a Shark yesterday. Lol, I will set up a war, as best i can, ASAP.

#301034 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 05 July 2011 - 12:11 PM in General Nerf

I'm in Hawaii for Christmas+new years, well have to get together and exchange some foam.

If i am not Deployed a big YES to that my friend.

#300952 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 03 July 2011 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

Honolulu huh? Well you might be my guide for a little while. Lol, Live anywhere near Schofield Barracks?

#300730 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 29 June 2011 - 12:14 AM in General Nerf

Tell them that it beats the hell out of getting shot for real. I'm sure they would agree with you there.

Yea, most of them anyway. After a few deployments for some of them though i think the PTSD got to them pretty bad so idk if Nerf for them would help out at all with that.

#300728 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 29 June 2011 - 12:03 AM in General Nerf

They are.

Agreed, but its hard to convince my brother Infantryman that have done soldier stuff for real that foam Darts are the shit. Which they ARE!

#300683 Nerf in Hawaii

Posted by Foam Ninja on 28 June 2011 - 03:28 PM in General Nerf

Well I seem to have a small problem. A S.N.A.F.U. if you will? I am stationed at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. I am not sure if there are any nerfers in Hawaii at all. So if you have any friends in Hawaii or if you live there yourself please let me know so we can start up some wars. Thanks.

#299735 HOOAH! Coming home!

Posted by Foam Ninja on 12 June 2011 - 08:40 AM in Off Topic

HOOAH! I finaly finished my Infantry Training! I graduate here at Fort Benning FRIDAY! And i will be at the nerf war on Saturday in the Nati'. So anyone who wants to come please show up!

#294879 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Foam Ninja on 21 February 2011 - 11:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I would love to shoot a British Cop all day with yall. However I will be deep in Airborne School by then so hope you all have fun. Hope you like the states too Brit.

#294047 Its A War 4 . . . Or Some Number?

Posted by Foam Ninja on 07 February 2011 - 12:41 AM in Nerf Wars

The 19th. Sorta bump i guess?

#293988 Revolution Warm Up Wars

Posted by Foam Ninja on 06 February 2011 - 10:58 AM in Nerf Wars

Wish I could show up. But I dont believe Fort Benning willl let me leave for Nerf. :/

#293444 Its A War 4 . . . Or Some Number?

Posted by Foam Ninja on 27 January 2011 - 02:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Location: Mount Echo Park, 381 Elberon Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45205
Date and Time: Feb. 19 or 20th (depending*) and from 10:00 am to Foamy Death.

Rules:
-No Drugs or Alchohol
-No Singled Titans or anything too overpowered
-Under 18 = Safety Glasses (I will bring a few pair)

Games to be played:
-HvZ
-3:15
-7 Round Elimination Pro
-30 Min. Elimination
-Other games

*I mean depends because my Commanding Officer needs me one of those days. I will tell which day the war is 2 weeks BEFORE the war.

THIS IS MY LAST WAR FOR A LONG TIME! I am going to Fort Benning for Infantry, Airborne, and Ranger schooling. So I will be gone for a long time, yes I am sure your all pretty bummed (not). lol

Deffinates:
-Me +2or3
-Shrub
-Patrick Mahon +1
-Father Time
-Casey
-Thaygor

Maybe:
-Tatman
-Nerf Mafia
-Yoda
-Des
-Chop

#289349 Columbus War 2.2

Posted by Foam Ninja on 29 November 2010 - 03:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Maybe, If Mafia goes I will,

#288542 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by Foam Ninja on 17 November 2010 - 10:07 PM in Nerf Wars

WTF that was un-called for. I have done it like that every fuckin time! No one has complained yet. And fuck you Nerf Mafia. You said you couldn't make it cuz you don't want to Nerf two weeks in a row. AND you can't take the name of my war.

#288529 It's A War 3

Posted by Foam Ninja on 17 November 2010 - 07:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Well after a supposed "ass chewing" from Nerf Mafia (and a lot of unneeded critisizm). The war is cancelled unless everyone just wants a date change?

#288508 It's A War 3

Posted by Foam Ninja on 17 November 2010 - 12:31 AM in Nerf Wars

Well I am at seven levels of pissed right now. Some bitch said she absolutely NEEDED saturday off at work to go shopping. Boss has a thing for the young large breasted blonde girls and traded me for her so i can take up her slack on saturday so . . . I can't make it to the war, on the other hand they do cut people from work early. I might show up around 13:00 or so. If not, Father Time is your host.

Father Time has to work apparently, so Vista it's all you.

#288425 It's A War 3

Posted by Foam Ninja on 15 November 2010 - 09:39 AM in Nerf Wars

I will find out he full adress freom Nerf Mafia. He has family in that area.

#288271 It's A War 3

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 November 2010 - 02:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Cool and damn on some replies. Father Time can you tell Tatman I probably won't be able to make our Tattoo appointment.

#288259 Cinci Thanksgiving Showdown

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 November 2010 - 07:53 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there (duh). But your coming to the one on the 20th right? I put mine up first (I WINZ!) lolz.

#288248 It's A War 3

Posted by Foam Ninja on 10 November 2010 - 10:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Where: Dunham Park
When: November 20
Time: 10 til foamy death

Rules:
Same stuff as the other wars.
Under 18 wears glasses blah blah blah.

Attendees:
Foam Ninja
Father Time
Tatman
Vistagecko
boisie

Maybes:
Nerf Mafia
Yoda
Soothsayer
Lyric
BrokenSVT

#288111 "it's A War" 2

Posted by Foam Ninja on 07 November 2010 - 10:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome war . . .

PROS:
-HOPPERZ
-Wye
-Got Raider
-PETG
-McDonalds 50 Pack of nuggets!
-Best/Worst Pants ever.

CONS!!!! (ZOMG)
-SEEING THE SHRUB STUB!!!
-Shot in the sack multiple times.

Father Time I apologize that you were so close and had too see that.

#287996 "it's A War" 2

Posted by Foam Ninja on 05 November 2010 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

OK so I guess peeps be wondering where I was at. Well anyway, computer broke and Mafia took over. I got one thing I want to trade or sell. A lever action 2010 4B.

#287397 "it's A War" 2

Posted by Foam Ninja on 23 October 2010 - 06:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Kid Flash I can let you bum some until you can just start picking them up. I usually show up with 50 or so then start picking them up anyways.

#287241 "it's A War" 2

Posted by Foam Ninja on 20 October 2010 - 03:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Well here it goes Mafia. After we went and got ours and I singled mine. I figured out that . . . there are holes in my wall now. I don't want them in someone at one of my wars. However I will make ONLY ONE EXCEPTION for you.

#287186 "it's A War" 2

Posted by Foam Ninja on 19 October 2010 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Yep the war is actually called "It's A War".

Where: It would either be Dunham or Echo. Leave replies with your choice.
When: November 6
Time: 10 to foamy death.

Rules:
-Basic stuff, under 18 wears glasses, no drugs nor alchohol.
-No singled Pulse Strike, Blaster, or Masters. Titans must be shotgunned unless firing missles.
-NO HIDDEN BARRELS (I will explain). I keep hearing of nerfers putting singled barrels under their missles on Titans. If this happens at all at "It's A War", I will personally walk you too your vehicle and watch you leave.

Games:
-L4DHvZ (Left 4 Dead HvZ). I have plans for the Zombies, Even the Spitters and Jockeys.
-3-15 (Duh)
-Blob
-Headshot (GLASSES ARE REQUIRED! Low level blasters too with stock darts)

Attendees:
Foam Ninja
Nerf Mafia
Yoda
Tatman+?
Lyric
Father Time (If Tat's there Father will be too)

Maybes:
Maytag
Soothsayer
Sauce
Coop
Kid Flash