GreenyNerf96's Content

There have been 21 items by GreenyNerf96 (Search limited from 02-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#274511 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 11 May 2010 - 05:30 AM in Modifications

Finally able to sign up to Photo Bucket.

Posted Image

Splitfire with PETG barrels and AR removal.

Posted Image

Yeah, its pump handle broke off, the minimization was kinda ugly, but I wall be fixing both of these problems soon enough.

Posted Image

Standard quadshot. I'm singling it soon. Can't be bothered with its inferior 4 shots. Inline here we come. Choo Choo.

Posted Image

Stupid "Star War Air Gun" BBB knock off. PETG barrel.

I only just figured out how to re-size. Ill do it next time. Sorry guys!

I feel like I need to contribute myself a bit more around here, since being a member is a privilege in its own right.

#274282 Host Me In America/singapore?

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 08 May 2010 - 12:53 AM in Off Topic

Hey guys, I may be coming to America very very soon, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to host me and take me to wars and such. Keep in mind I would be there for about a month. I would have about $200 spending money, to spend on blasters not available in Australia.

I really hope to see someone who is willing to 'take me under there wing'. No pedophiles please.

Hope to see some of you soon.

- Jacob.

#272171 My 2010 Hiatus

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 14 April 2010 - 06:42 AM in Off Topic

I know I'm not active, and I know you really have no idea who I am, and I know you think i ride kangaroos to school, but when i hear that someone has Gastric Pneumatosis, it really bursts my bubble. All i can really do right now is say "get well" and be on my way. Get well.

- Jacob.

#270944 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 01 April 2010 - 05:06 AM in Off Topic

I propose a Halo 3 tournament. I am unsure of American times, but it will be 12:00am Melbourne, Australian time.

Interested? Add me: PoisonGreenyMan

#270909 A New Singled Longshot.

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 31 March 2010 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

A lot of people on the Australian nerf forum have been talking about singling a LS. They don't know where to get this and that, but all the materials here are easy to acquire. This will surely put them to rest. Great work mate.

#270543 My First Nerf Youtube Video!

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 28 March 2010 - 05:56 AM in Off Topic

Me and my friend just made a review on the Lanard Triple Shot and Nerf Bandolier Kit. I would love for you guys to check it out.

Its a little cheesy, but its alright for a first. Rate, comment and subscribe.

- Jacob.

#269901 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 22 March 2010 - 01:08 AM in Off Topic

Gamertag: PoisonGreenyMan - Yes, i have a mic.

I play:

Halo 3

MW2

Halo 3: ODST

Forza 2

#266031 Melbourne Australia War.

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 19 February 2010 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys, i know there isnt a lot of Australian nerfers on this particular forum, but if there are, and any from Melbourne, it's going to be on the 6th of March. PM me for a location, since where still looking. BYO blasters please. MUST WEAR EYE PROTECTION!

#264037 Plastic Safe Lubricants

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 01 February 2010 - 05:30 AM in General Nerf

Would axle grease work?

#264026 Buzz Bee Power Bow

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 01 February 2010 - 01:11 AM in General Nerf

Thanks guys, you have been very helpful. I will get it, and document my 'exploration'.

Ill go through the internals, what i modded, if it worked, what ranges it got if it did, what went wrong, what needed improvement. Thanks once again for the help.

#264009 Buzz Bee Power Bow

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 31 January 2010 - 10:45 PM in General Nerf

Hey guys, I recently saw a Buzz Bee Power Bow, and it looks sort of like the old nerf Bow n Arrow.

I was wondering if you guys new if its a good buy, or if its just a cheap, unmodifiable blaster.

It was $20, and i also saw a recon for $60 ( :blink: ) a maverick for $20 ( :huh: ) and a lot of 16 dart refill packs for $7. I'm really only interested in the power bow.

Thanks guys, i hope to here you opinion. If you guys think its worth it, ill get it and make a mod write up.

Posted Image

#264004 Nitefinder Vs. Laser Finder

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 31 January 2010 - 10:28 PM in General Nerf

Its a rotate shoot. I don't see a rotation of any sort.

"Hey isnt that the nitefinder?"
"No, r-tard, its a rotate shoot, jeez."

#263377 Help With The Buzzbee Belt Blaster!

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 27 January 2010 - 02:36 AM in Modifications

Umm, not really. Our Op shops have old clothes, toys and other things but i havn't seen any nerf guns. I tried searching and nothing came up, hence why i started this topic. Do you know how to single it though? I'm just experimenting with my guns, and i really want to either single it, or make it shoot 50ft +. Thanks for your opinions they are much appreciated.

#263375 Help With The Buzzbee Belt Blaster!

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 27 January 2010 - 01:08 AM in Modifications

Hey guys. I got the Buzz Bee Belt Blaster a while ago, and havn't seen any mods done to it on the 'haven. I want to single it and make it like an angel breech, but with no clip. Is this possible?

But i defiantly want it singled, because i see serious range potential if treated right. I want it for a primary at my upcoming war. Please help. Any suggestions welcome. Also, this isn't on the subject, but is getting a Star Wars clone trooper blaster for $50 worth it?

#262700 My Homemade

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 22 January 2010 - 07:04 AM in Homemades

Well how do i make a good one with a fast release trigger? Ive looked everywhere, and cant find 1. And even if i did none of them make sense to me! And i think its good looking. In my opinion the one you showed me was also bits of PVC thrown together but it had a paint job. Yeah the triggers better, but how is he getting the air to fie a bullet? Ill be painting mine soon. Yes, his is better, but i made mine the way i wanted it, without any knowledge of homemade guns.

#262682 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 21 January 2010 - 11:08 PM in Homemades

http://www.dropshots...-01-21/04:57:19

Caliber: Nerf streamlines :)
Propulsion: Compressed air
Max range: 110ft
Effective range: 80ft
Accurate range: 70ft

#262673 My Homemade

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 21 January 2010 - 10:29 PM in Homemades

Ok sorry, thanks for the heads up. :) Other than that, good or bad?

#262669 My Homemade

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 21 January 2010 - 10:21 PM in Homemades

Yes its been done a million times before, so i thought id give it a try. And boy am i glad i did! This baby is powerful, durable and good looking.

Materials:
1- 3/4' ball valve
1- 1 meter of 1/2' PVC
1- 1 meter of 3/4' PVC
1- 1 meter of 1' PVC
2- 1' PVC end caps
1- 1' PVC 90 degree elbow joint
1- 3/4' PVC end cap
1- 1/2' to 3/4' PVC connector
1- 3/4' to 1' PVC connector
1- 3/4' PVC 'T' joint
1- 1' PVC 'T' joint
1- bottle of PVC primer
1- bottle of PVC cement
1- tubeless tire valve
1- sports pump.
1- Piece of small steel piping

Method:
I new i wanted to make a homemade, so i looked up the directory and they were all good but none of them caught my eye. So i sat down and said "Ah screw it ill start from scratch"

First i wrote down everything i needed and went to my local plumbing store, and bought everything. $24 later i came home and started cutting the PVC to the size i wanted. I pieced it all together and didn't like the look. I tried a different way and loved it.

I put the primer on the inside and on top of the pieces i was joining then applied the PVC cement, and waited over night.

I was dreaming about it all night, just praying it would work. Finally i woke up and picked it up, put a dart in and ... FAIL. It had so much air but the dart wasn't shooting so i searched around and came across some small steel tubing and put it in the barrel, along with the dart. I pumped and pumped and pumped some more, went out into my street and fired. I got the streamline 100ft.

http://www.dropshots...-01-21/04:57:19 <----- There she is. :)

Edit: Sorry is this write up wasn't good. Its my first time and it wouldn't let me sign up to photo bucket, so i cant post pics.

#262120 Nerf War In Melbourne, Australia

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 17 January 2010 - 03:23 AM in Nerf Wars

Thanks haha. I thought i could pay off to do it here but i guess i was wrong, are you interested in turning up?

#262117 Nerf War In Melbourne, Australia

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 17 January 2010 - 02:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Well me and my friend are holding a Nerf War soon. We dont know a date because we havn't found a gym to rent yet but it will either be next month or the month after BYO BLASTERS!

But if you live in the Kilsyth, Croydon, Lilydale or Mooroolbark or anywhere close give me a PM because we need to know how many will attend.

#262116 Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

Posted by GreenyNerf96 on 17 January 2010 - 01:55 AM in General Nerf

This really looks like a P90 and a FAMAS. I can't wait for this gun to hit Australian markets! Oh i can finally post my Homemade. It will be up soon. :)