Warthawk's Content

There have been 21 items by Warthawk (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#309898 Unknown blaster.

Posted by Warthawk on 21 January 2012 - 05:11 PM in General Nerf

What the hell is this?

Posted Image

All I know, is that it's made by DC Comics.

#305327 Bought a broken Wildfire for 3 bucks and...

Posted by Warthawk on 03 October 2011 - 12:34 PM in Modifications

I got a Nerf Wildfire, but I think that spring loaded release valve is broken because whenever I move/wiggle the gun, that part loosely moves back and forth and the gun wouldn't pump either. I haven't opened the gun yet since I'm on my break. But when I get home, I'm going to open it up to find the problem. The thing is...Is it a common problem to most Wildfires? Is it even a simple fix? Pictures will be up soon.

#305212 Next N-Strike Blaster?

Posted by Warthawk on 30 September 2011 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

Well the N-strike Jolt is out now, I found it at k-mart today.

Posted Image

Lmao nice find. It looks like it'll replace the Secret Strike AS-1 since its the same price no? I'll wait 'til it releases in other stores.

#297685 We've got a new Portal!

Posted by Warthawk on 29 April 2011 - 10:32 AM in News

Now that we can follow you on Twiiter, you guys should make a Facebook page for NH. I actually searched for you guys when I got my FB. Looks like you haven't yet.

#286989 Nerf Assassination 4: The Firm

Posted by Warthawk on 15 October 2010 - 12:01 PM in General Nerf

I don't know why some of you guys find this stupid, I think this is a great movie. Nice editing, acting, and very tactical. I'm looking forward for the 5th installment. :)

#285605 Secret Shot 2 Problem.

Posted by Warthawk on 17 September 2010 - 06:24 PM in Modifications

The part you circled is the check valve. If it is only making the noise while you are pumping, then that is pretty normal for ALL air guns. It's not really normal to leak from the barrel, though it is common. It really shouldn't leak from the white trigger valve, but it will if it's even SLIGHTLY out of position.

About the barrel leak: If it doesn't pump up, seal, and HOLD pressure, then the problem is likely the glue holding the air restrictor in to the tank. This is a common failure, but requires the complicated procedure of dissection to repair.

Well, for sure the leak is coming from the barrel. I hope I can get it fixed when I attempt the Loaner mod.
Sorry for sounding like a noob.

#285603 Secret Shot 2 Problem.

Posted by Warthawk on 17 September 2010 - 05:32 PM in Modifications

So. I got my Secret Shot 2 this past Saturday.
Posted Image

I'm gonna find out where is it leaking from since I hear a sqeaky leak sound coming from the barrel/tank/tube everytime I pump it.
Posted Image

I believe the squeaky sound is coming from the place that's in the circle.
Posted Image

I did gave it a few pumps in the water, there were no leaks, but bubbles were coming out from the barrel, and from the white trigger thingy, but that's normal right?

#281927 Alpha Trooper Jamming Problem

Posted by Warthawk on 03 August 2010 - 02:20 AM in General Nerf

So the Alpha Trooper sucks?

#280465 Stampede Official Nerf Demo Coverage

Posted by Warthawk on 17 July 2010 - 12:38 AM in General Nerf

Forget the 3 new blasters and the Clear Series. I'm saving up for the Stampede.

#276611 Magstrike Help

Posted by Warthawk on 01 June 2010 - 08:50 PM in Modifications

I got my yellow Magstrike on April. I had fun with it until today...pissed me off because its leaking everytime i pump. Is there a way to fix this? Like hot glue?

You'd want to use plumbers goop, it's a real sealant. Where is it leaking from?

I actually don't know yet. I haven't opened the blaster but it sounds like its coming from the black tank.

#276608 Magstrike Help

Posted by Warthawk on 01 June 2010 - 08:34 PM in Modifications

I got my yellow Magstrike on April. I had fun with it until today...pissed me off because its leaking everytime i pump. Is there a way to fix this? Like hot glue?

#276345 Homemade Arrows

Posted by Warthawk on 29 May 2010 - 02:18 PM in Darts and Barrels

Wow. I want to make a titan missle out of this.

#276107 N-strike Barrel Break Ix-2

Posted by Warthawk on 26 May 2010 - 06:34 PM in News

Wow nice. The Tactical Ammo Storage is awesome. This is the first blaster I'm after.

#274906 Magstrike Clip Problem.

Posted by Warthawk on 16 May 2010 - 12:46 AM in Modifications

When you fire the incompatible clip, exactly what happens?

The trigger won't pull all the way as in the clip isn't inserted.

#274844 Magstrike Clip Problem.

Posted by Warthawk on 15 May 2010 - 03:11 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

the left is the Dart Tag Magstrike while the right is the yellow version. Not really much of a difference.

#274842 Magstrike Clip Problem.

Posted by Warthawk on 15 May 2010 - 02:42 PM in Modifications

I found a blue DT Magstrike with a clip but i took the clip off and bought it for 50 cents and i was excited because i got 2 of them now for my yellow Magstrike. The thing is, it won't fire with the clip i just bought but it does with the one that came with my Magstrike. but THEN, I just found out that both of those clips are a little different. is there a way to solve this?

#274029 Psn Recreational Group

Posted by Warthawk on 04 May 2010 - 06:39 PM in Off Topic

PSN: Warhawk16

games played: Call of Duty 4, COD: World at War, Wolfenstein, Warhawk, Time Crisis 4

#269844 Sharpshooter I Overhaul

Posted by Warthawk on 21 March 2010 - 05:39 PM in Modifications

I'm not going to modify mine.

#269841 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Warthawk on 21 March 2010 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

Hey guys. I'm not sure if I posted the right place, because someone told me to post it here, but heres my arsenal?

Posted Image

From pic above:
2 Mavs, Recon, Strikefire?, Eliminator, and Secret Strike.
2 NF, SharpS 1, SecretS 1, LnL, NB-1.
and next to them are a Hornet and a Lanard Scatter Blast which you cant see.
All stock except the DT NF.

Posted Image

stock LS with a yellow LS scope given from a friend.

Posted Image

stock BBB and FireFly

Posted Image

Rapid Fire 20 (target version), BB, Tommy 20, DS, Rapid Fire Rifle, and the SuperMaxx Buzzer Air Bazooka thats now leaking a little.

Posted Image

Reactor and Buzzsaw.

I'm too lazy to organize my guns, so i just took pictures where they all are which were taken from my phone.

#269649 Question?

Posted by Warthawk on 19 March 2010 - 07:36 PM in Modifications

Is there a topic around this forum where you post a pic of your arsenal? I want to show mine.

#265523 Nb-1 Missle Blaster "modification"

Posted by Warthawk on 15 February 2010 - 08:37 PM in Modifications

i went to a random thrift store and found this for 50 cents and a sharpshooter for 1.50. it doesnt have any dart holders or arrows. is it possible to mod a nb-1 to fire a BBB arrow?