Eh Watt's Content

There have been 214 items by Eh Watt (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#338451 SPANO 2014 (Minnesota)

Posted by Eh Watt on 23 April 2014 - 07:08 PM in Nerf Wars

AYYYYY

I can only do the 21st!!

#333877 new style RainbowPump Writeup

Posted by Eh Watt on 08 September 2013 - 11:26 PM in Homemades

I do agree. I couldn't think of anything else to call it as that is what it is. Just more updated and with more draw/power. If you have any suggestions, fire away.

How about Painbro Rump

#332697 Augsational: All DTC War!

Posted by Eh Watt on 04 August 2013 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

The power fist is friggin' sweet. Unfortunately, it is not sweet enough to bring me back from up North where I will be making knives with my family. You kids have fun!!

Also, it sucks that I'm missing this war. Regurge Rico was just getting warmed up!!

#331930 Urban Nerf Assault

Posted by Eh Watt on 14 July 2013 - 10:42 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm totally going, with at least 2 People!! Probably a lot more. Maybe up to eight. Ish.

#330868 MN War on July 6th

Posted by Eh Watt on 14 June 2013 - 02:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I'll be in town, but I'll probably be working...... So there's a chance I could make it!

#328835 SPANO 2013

Posted by Eh Watt on 17 April 2013 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I am just dipping in to confirm that yes, I am still alive. I'll be a possible attendee, as like every year! My school's doing assassin's, and I have recently slipped away from Magic: The Gathering and am once again happily thinking about Nerf all day! So, if all continues this way, I will probably show up.

EDIT: What counts as silly ammo? Missiles? Eliminator pistols? Bricks wrapped in spaghetti?

#322621 Vote for NH's Next Avatar Pack

Posted by Eh Watt on 15 October 2012 - 10:50 AM in Off Topic

Fun pictures of old people.

Or, old fun pictures of people.

Or various pictures of Richard Nixon.

#316046 SPANO

Posted by Eh Watt on 23 May 2012 - 07:56 AM in Nerf Wars

Look, I'm alive!!

Apparently there's going to be a ton of people?

Uh, anyway, I'm going to try to be there.

#304435 HellaWeen Warfestravagasm 2011!

Posted by Eh Watt on 07 September 2011 - 04:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm so down!! I'll be there, maybe with friends, definitely with costumes.

#303361 Recapping: Late August Minnesota War

Posted by Eh Watt on 15 August 2011 - 02:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, so there's a pretty good chance I'll be able to make it to le mod party, but we should finalize the plans for that... Also, I may not actually be able to go the war. My family is getting back from camping on the 27th, so I might actually be able to make it to the later rounds... We'll see!!

#303360 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Eh Watt on 15 August 2011 - 02:27 PM in Nerf Wars

August:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21448]27 [MN] Late August Minnesota War[/url]

#302205 Late July MN War

Posted by Eh Watt on 24 July 2011 - 10:27 PM in Nerf Wars

It was great to be back! One of my favorite wars so far!

PWOVE:
+ It was sweet.
+ Territories was totally awesome.
+ Mariocart made me giggle and poop little heart shaped cookies
+ Mickey D's run in the Badass/Ghetto car that broke
+ Colorful Dan, who horribly metamorphosed into Dirty Dan and then diddler Dan and his diddle cannon smashing the snot out of everyone ever.
+ All the new people!
+ Cheese Balls
+ Bustaboy showing up
+ Getting to use his gun which I have just dubbed "The Raspy Queef" because it made this horrible rasping sound whenever I primed it
+ Cheese Balls
+ My NF is pimpin' I like it more than my Splirtife.
+ Balled Cheese
+ Spherical Puffs of Cheddar
+ CHEESE
+ BALLS
+ OH GOD SO GOOD
+ I dunno
+ It was bro, bra
+ cheeseballs

- Splirtife kept losing barrels
- I don't have better primaries
- My ear itches

This was a triumph!
I'm making a note here GREAT SUCCESS

#302186 Territories

Posted by Eh Watt on 24 July 2011 - 06:27 PM in General Nerf

Okay, we played this game today at the Late July War, and it was fantastic. It was great, I had tons of fun. ReecesPieces had some issue with the spawning, but he said they should go away with a different-shaped field. It was still the best game of the day by far. Everything worked smoothly. One other thing we did that worked well: There was an uneven number of people, so we had a Greecer (Greifer). The Greecer (played by Reece, hence the pun) just went around and neutralized all the depots he could. It was a blast and a half. It might've even been two blasts! It was great. Highly recommended!

#302092 Late July MN War

Posted by Eh Watt on 23 July 2011 - 02:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey hey! So uh, I woke up and thought today was the 24th, so I biked all the way up to the park, and there was nobody there. The good news is, that Highland Park still exists! Yes, it has maintained its usual molecular structure, so we will be able to play. Tomorrow. Also, there was a little kid who was having a birthday party! I was sure to smoke and cuss extra hard while I was there. Anyway, see you all tomorrow, unless Highland's earthly state license has expired.

-Kip

#300833 Late July MN War

Posted by Eh Watt on 30 June 2011 - 08:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll invite a bunch more people again, is that alright?

And after that, I'll go work on my homemade!! More.

#300767 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Eh Watt on 29 June 2011 - 05:08 PM in Nerf Wars

July:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21276l] 24 [MN] Late July MN War[/url]

Yep!

#300766 Late July MN War

Posted by Eh Watt on 29 June 2011 - 05:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh, what? Sure! I'll try to go.

#300024 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Eh Watt on 17 June 2011 - 01:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Dammit. DAMMIT. Guys... I can't go... Piss Hopefully my friends show up. Please be nice to them and make sure their first war is a good one. *sigh* God damn. Piss. This really bums me out. :(

Bloody Piss.

See you guys next time I guess.

#299756 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Eh Watt on 12 June 2011 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

You guys won't believe it, but I've currently got 10 potential extra friends interested in this. Yes, 10. Hopefully most of them will end up showing, because I have a feeling this war will be EXCELLENT!

Now, I'm going back to work on me PACbow!

#299019 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Eh Watt on 30 May 2011 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I now have three or possibly four people coming with me! I am in the market for gigantic, oversized bazooka type things. (Ultimators, XXL Bazookas, large hostess ho-hos, etc.)

#298329 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Eh Watt on 20 May 2011 - 11:45 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm bringing at least one friend!! Also, I'll bring a bunch of crap to trade.... Maybe...

#297789 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Eh Watt on 02 May 2011 - 05:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I can probably still go.

#297787 May Minnesota Nerf Outing

Posted by Eh Watt on 02 May 2011 - 05:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I can do the 14th!

#297609 May Minnesota Nerf Outing

Posted by Eh Watt on 27 April 2011 - 10:28 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I don't think this is gonna happen for me... sorry guys...

#297282 Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing 2011

Posted by Eh Watt on 18 April 2011 - 06:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh, wow, missed this. I can probably go..... I'll make it a priority to have an actual cool primary up and running by then.

#297281 May Minnesota Nerf Outing

Posted by Eh Watt on 18 April 2011 - 06:35 PM in Nerf Wars

So, the prom at my school is the same day, which means I'll probably have to leave a bit early... But I'm still planning on trying to make it!

#297210 May Minnesota Nerf Outing

Posted by Eh Watt on 16 April 2011 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Right now, I believe I am down. This should be fun! It'll be like a turtle coming out of his shell for me.

#295651 Bs-12 Advanced Tactical Nerf Rifle

Posted by Eh Watt on 09 March 2011 - 11:05 AM in Homemades

I really don't know if there's much else to say, but:

- This is like my dream cannon and I want one
- I'm really glad you're still alive
- Merry Christmas

My favorite part is the semi auto. I just love semi auto Nerf guns. YOu've managed to combine extreme functionality, durability, and great looks all in one crazy awesome package. Boltie, you've done it again. Fan'-friggin'-tastic work, man. I mean that. :D

#294830 Archangel

Posted by Eh Watt on 21 February 2011 - 03:24 PM in Homemades

Oh, man. You've done it again, Peavy-C. This thing is fantastic. All of the guns you ever build seem to fit my definition of dream cannon perfectly!! The turret, the stuff on top all combine to make this look great. The coolest part is that you used that microcontroller to synchronize the entire rotation mechanism!! Ha! Just... just awesome. Fabulous, fabulous job. :)

#294186 Minnesota Re-boot Mod Party

Posted by Eh Watt on 08 February 2011 - 01:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Man, I'd really like, to, this'd be great for me. I have a basketball game on the 25th, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to make it right on time that day. I probably wouldn't be able to stay for the entire time, either. I'll try to be there, though!!

#293370 Clipped Barricade Now With Clip Lock/release

Posted by Eh Watt on 25 January 2011 - 08:14 PM in Modifications

Hey! Dude, that's sweet! Can we get videos of it firing? Great job, though, a clip-loaded barricade was an awesome idea.

#292419 Janu-war-y In Mn

Posted by Eh Watt on 08 January 2011 - 12:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Aaggh. Gosh. My mom didn't wanna drive out there after all... Sorry guys. I won't be there. :)

#292413 Finally

Posted by Eh Watt on 08 January 2011 - 01:23 AM in Off Topic

Hey, nice work man!! That sounds like a sweet job. And kudos on the baby in stuff. Best wishes in the future! :)

#292303 Janu-war-y In Mn

Posted by Eh Watt on 05 January 2011 - 10:24 PM in Nerf Wars

J’skiddin’.

But seriously Venom I have a legit progressive suggestion: Come for the morning. Just the morning. Get 3 solid hours of Nerf in, maybe hang out for lunch maybe not depending on the time. But for SURE if you come for the AM you will be more productive the rest of the day no matter what you do because you will be up and in an active mode. Plus, you will not be a tooly tool by not showing up :)

I am in favor! You haven't been to a war in like... forever.... And plus we need people.

Anyway, I'll be there, primary-less but hopefully with two bangin' secondarys.... stay tuned...

#291734 Minnesnowta

Posted by Eh Watt on 28 December 2010 - 08:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Guys, respond to arfink's war. Really, I invited a couple of people, and I wanna know if there's gonna be enough attendance to make it worthwhile for them. Having a good first nerfing experience is pretty important for potential new members, which is really the only way we should expect to grow MN Nerf.

#291311 Minnesnowta

Posted by Eh Watt on 21 December 2010 - 05:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, School Gyms sometimes are available, otherwise laser tag arenas are good. I'm in my school's student council, so maybe I could suggest a Nerf war fundraiser for the School. We have yearly dodgeball tournaments and those are a blast, so it seems plausible...

#291252 Minnesnowta

Posted by Eh Watt on 20 December 2010 - 07:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm trying to get a bunch of friends to the next war, so it's pretty imperative that a lot of people show up/have cool guns. I repeat: GO TO THE NEXT WAR!!

I would really like to see new members in the nerf world, and I would hate to have five new people show up and nobody there.

#291177 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Eh Watt on 19 December 2010 - 05:45 PM in Modifications

Long time since I've posted anything! I haven't had much to post, actually...

I present: SPLIRTIFE!!!
What started out as a mere typo evolved into the name of a formidable blaster... 9" 17/32" brass barrels, shoots very hard and very far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please PM me about it! I get lonely...

#291176 Minnesnowta

Posted by Eh Watt on 19 December 2010 - 05:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I got some war pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE?!

I got there at 1ish, and nobody was there... That's like the 8th time this has happened! From now on, I resolve to show up ON TIME

And we need to get more people to Nerf with us. TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Seriously, most males think Nerfing is pretty cool, and would not be opposed to it.

#291175 Janu-war-y In Mn

Posted by Eh Watt on 19 December 2010 - 05:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Whoa, I totally missed this!

The 8th probably works for me, I'd have to double check. That MN War parks thing you made is pretty nifty! Good job on that, it should come in handy. I haven't heard of Lomanki park, but I am open to trying it!

Also, we should see if some of the Chicago crew can come! MN needs some more people. I'll scrounge up some friends.