pjotrkuh's Content

There have been 239 items by pjotrkuh (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#346704 Spring supplier

Posted by pjotrkuh on 12 May 2015 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

Hey guys.... I'm not really an "active" nerfer anymore (well got married and kids so maybe.....)....I only do paint and minor mod's (steampunkish) but:

As I said in a reply : I ordered some springs at: Conrad; Drukveren IMPORTANT!! DO NOT order springs with a wire thickness of more than(then?) 1,5MM thicker ones are way to strong...... also they vary much in diameter and length.... I just ordered a bunch of different springs and went along.....

Also foam backer rod is (almost) never used here.... and if so it's the open cell kind.... Some well stocked DIY stores (praxis) sometimes carry small packages of it....

I hope I helped out greetings(groetjes) Peter AKA Pjotrkuh....

#346288 Raider-cs 35 Drum Clip

Posted by pjotrkuh on 19 April 2015 - 04:06 AM in Modifications

Sorry for the Pictures being down..... Apparently the server where I uploaded them is down for maintenance......

#321956 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 24 September 2012 - 04:13 PM in Modifications

Painted myself a Hail-Fire:

Posted Image

#315263 how to fix piston valve leak?

Posted by pjotrkuh on 05 May 2012 - 05:43 PM in Modifications

I had that problem on both at3k's I bought in a double pack.... I greased the rod (yeah yeah laugh laugh) and it fixed 1 completely and the other...... well it's like russian roulette...........IYKWIM............

#308010 JETPACK [Duct tap+Nerf=Cool wallet!]

Posted by pjotrkuh on 03 December 2011 - 06:35 PM in Off Topic

Nice job

A tip: 1 layer of clear tape over the "blueprints" keeps it clean and more damage (weather) proof.....

#306235 Nerf Recon, with 2 new mods!

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 October 2011 - 02:05 PM in Modifications

Wow, ik ben niet de enige nederlander hier!
Oh en is de range niet een beetje laag voor OMW kit 1&2?

Hey, Ik ben er ook nog!!

On a serious note, making the dartooth thicker is not new I saw a few others do it here, but it looks quite nice and its not all black YAY for that!!!

#306233 Nerf modifications in the Netherlands, how we role!

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 October 2011 - 01:57 PM in Modifications

I know a lot of you guys hate the black on the blasters, but we usually don't nerf in open public enviroments, more on industrial terrains (around a bakery) and in gym's

#305928 Nerf ''FN P90''

Posted by pjotrkuh on 15 October 2011 - 02:13 PM in Modifications

Well well, you took my advice on Posting Topics, nice job aside from the pictures not being there,
I know that www.may.com is a free image hoster without much difficulties......

And you know my opinion about blasters being black........

Welcome to the 'Haven.....

#305587 dart modification

Posted by pjotrkuh on 09 October 2011 - 01:19 PM in Darts and Barrels

Wrapping E-tape around the fly wheels sometimes works provided you can get it to stay.

Thats not what he ment, he means the darts are to long to rotate into the blaster,

I modified the blaster by removing some of the shell around the flywheels, pm me if you'd like some pictures.......

#305271 Creating Velcro Linings on Vortex Discs

Posted by pjotrkuh on 02 October 2011 - 02:56 PM in Darts and Barrels

This is a good thought... since i could have liability issues. Thanks.

Mwa I don't think that would be an issue, the disks have waaaay to litlle mass to really "damage" skin..... I assume all the players wear eye protection?

Also the disks do need to be "trimmed" a bit to fit (Zorn and nerfnoob said), but once you found a way of securing the velcro (wich would be a real P.I.T.A.) to the disk it might even perform better...... no guarantees, I haven't got the finances to get a disk shooting blaster yet.......

#303601 Stampede, Bolt Return Spring

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 August 2011 - 03:23 PM in Modifications

If you really wish to replace the return spring, the follower spring from the buzzbee tek rapid fire rifle clip might be a good add-on or replacement.....

Did you do anything else? like replacing the o-ring or something? maybe you should lube the PT.......

#303011 Project: SPARK

Posted by pjotrkuh on 08 August 2011 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

So I must ask...did you use your sister's hamster to make those cuts?

On a more serious note, why did you ditch the original seal between the firefly's plungertube and the drum, I personaly think it makes a perfect seal...........

#301777 Shot Blast Nerf Conversion

Posted by pjotrkuh on 18 July 2011 - 03:49 PM in Modifications

@SRSJ, It is really that easy, I did a commision for some one, I cut off the handle, a LS front gun handle slots in easily, connect a piece of copper wire or clothes hanger and voila, I even managed to get the RSCB inside the shell by moving the airtank back and down, cutting out the filler cap so the rscb could be loaded from there and keep the comfy shoulder stock, only downside is that the tank nor pump hava a OPRV, so over pumping ended up using pliers to pull the wire for releasing the air...................Also did a large amount of dremeling out the insides and pump handle, even parts of the watertank to accomodate the rscb.............

#297911 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 07 May 2011 - 04:02 PM in Modifications

I had my gold longstrike sitting around unfinshed for too long, the other week I decided to make it a true Steam-Punk prop:

The I.D.N.R (Inter Dimensional Node Rifle)
Posted Image

It comes with an T.D.D.U (Time Difference Detection Unit)
Posted Image

#297391 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 21 April 2011 - 11:19 AM in Modifications

Well for a P-J contest, I decided to re-paint my longshot, this is the third P-J for this shell, also it got a new type of breech wich works pretty well, although streamlines tend to fish-tail or curve out.

=Posted Image

#296691 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by pjotrkuh on 27 March 2011 - 06:02 AM in Homemades

Made myself a test FPPVAT (Fixed Pump Pull Valve Air Tank):

Posted Image

(So if you can't buy a mega missile, build one!)

#295953 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 13 March 2011 - 03:55 PM in Modifications

Ok a update on the shotblast:
Posted Image

Posted Image

RSCB'd BBB:

Takes 8 darts
Posted Image

Endcap, really quick reloading....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#295663 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 09 March 2011 - 03:33 PM in Modifications

My first commision (if the guy accepts it, or else its mine):
Posted Image

It fires from the shotblast tank, wich is larger than a 3k but does not realease air as fast.

details:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Barrel is ever so slightly crooked downwards, but straight as a arrow

#295290 Pepé

Posted by pjotrkuh on 03 March 2011 - 04:34 PM in Homemades

So in fact it is almost a PB marker... only this one can be pressurized in the field, kudo's for that

Is it possible to use a manual operated valve instead of the solenoid?

#295172 Stampede Broke.....

Posted by pjotrkuh on 28 February 2011 - 05:12 PM in Modifications

So last sunday my stampede broke, after a few weird and fast back and forth slams, it made a whizzing sound when I pulled the trigger........oh-o....we thought it was the common catch spring jam...... after opening we saw it wasn't that.....It was the gear-box....oh my...

Today after work I opened up the stampede and went on dismantling the gearbox, it is actually a "box" with the motor screwed on one end and just the half-gear sticking out on the other:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Inside the box are some gear-combinations, offcourse allot of down gearing, for more torque less rpm, but 1 combination wassent molded in 1 piece....

Posted Image

It is some kind of motor protection I think.... It doesn't show that well on the picture, but the hole in the large gear and the nub on the small one are supposed to be square but they are worn to a roundish state

When I pulled the trigger, the motor (running 12v 2600mah) forced the 2 gears appart (the "box" isn't made out of the same thickness of plastic as the rest of the shell) so the could slip....

So after I let a BIG sigh of relief I glued the 2 parts together and thats the fix!! Tommorow Test-day(I hope this is the correct place to post this....)

#294764 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 February 2011 - 01:30 PM in Modifications

Pictures containing other naked bodyparts other then hands and fore arms should be forbidden.......

Look what I cooked a Firefly-rev8 with a 3K filling:

Posted Image

Here are some pics during cooking:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#294518 Homemade Pump

Posted by pjotrkuh on 15 February 2011 - 03:54 PM in Homemades

In order to prevent a vacuum in the pump you could use another check valve in the pump tube...........just an idea to throw in there.

And to CS: Maybe bike pumps are not the answer for some people, for instance some people want an internal pump in the body of their blasters, you can say "then grab a magstrike/hornet/2k/3k etc. pump" but this way you can build a pump the exact size of the internal space you have, for optimal pump volume and looks....

#294087 Rearloading Firefly

Posted by pjotrkuh on 07 February 2011 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

Nice idea, I might incorporate it into my Firefly-3K-Rev8..........

#293920 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 05 February 2011 - 04:16 PM in Modifications

Behold!!! Givinf a Firefly some more "fire" and "fly"

The Firefly-3K-Rev8 in progress:
Posted Image

Innards
Posted Image

#293830 A Must-have Book For Every Nerfer

Posted by pjotrkuh on 03 February 2011 - 05:22 PM in Off Topic

The artist is clearly doing this as a favor to cosplayers. Prop work takes most of the time in the hobby, and now it's just a matter of a pray-paint job, and you too can be Kris Longshot.

But don't people cosplay well-known characters? I doubt anyone's heard of this series.

Thats why the publisher did nerf artwork on the cover, Nerf = cool!!! And everybody buys what Nerfers buy!! It's like a car advertising campain, instead of "follow the Skoda driver" it's "follow the nerf hype"!!!!

So everybody will know of this book in no time!......................not......................

#293595 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 30 January 2011 - 01:13 PM in Modifications

Decided to chop 'n' paint the stampede, originally only spring, AR and volt (12v, 2600mah) modded, now shortened, and painted in yellow and black + some weathering/detailing:

Posted Image

Money shot!

Posted Image

Details:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#292396 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 07 January 2011 - 05:39 PM in Modifications

I built an RSCB..... out of copper 'n' brass........Shall I dare to call it a PRSCB?....

Posted Image

#289753 Screwdriver To Open Longshot

Posted by pjotrkuh on 02 December 2010 - 03:45 PM in Modifications

If you have some screwdrivers to spare, I used the cutting blade on my dremel to cut a little bit of the tip of one of my screwdrivers (only 1 mm, even less....) I use that srewdriver for big nerf screws, and another of the same type for the smaller ones

#287919 Troubleshooting: Stampede Firing Uncontrollably

Posted by pjotrkuh on 04 November 2010 - 02:55 PM in Modifications

Maybe you should use a lower voltage, I use 12 volts and a stronger plunger spring without any problems....

#287245 Nitefinder Secret Strike (sspb/as-1) Combination Question

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 October 2010 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

Just some bob made an exellent remark,
the only downside I see is getting a decent seal between pump and hornet chamber.........

#287244 Catch Concept Idea

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 October 2010 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

Now if Carbon looked like Robert Downey jr........ that would be one heck of a coincidince(?Sorry for bad spelling, foreign MoFo I is.....)

@Edible Autopsy (how the fuck does anyone come up with a nickname like that?)

What would the practical advantage of your catch be?

To me it seems like you will need a square plunger rod, those are hard to get..(aren't they?)...

Second......how will you "mount" the catch assembly inside a tube?

#286139 Nerf Modification Spring Sizes

Posted by pjotrkuh on 27 September 2010 - 03:52 PM in Modifications

Indeed I too have problems finding replacement/aditional springs, in our hardware stores and online hardware stores springs aren't easy to obtain, Luckily(?) Nerf is becoming much more available here, and so is offbrand products, I even use "sauce" pump springs as powerstock springs.....

But Hako, I don't know how old you are, but I assume you have a creditcard of some sorts, you can try contacting spring manufacturers and give them the measurements of the springs you need, only you'd have to change the gauge of the wire to obtain a stronger spring, they might have some springs in stock wich could come in close......

#285868 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by pjotrkuh on 22 September 2010 - 02:24 PM in Modifications

W.i.p. Longstrike:
Posted Image

AR and Powerstock mod.

#283509 For You

Posted by pjotrkuh on 19 August 2010 - 03:15 PM in Off Topic

Hope you had a nice day, greetings from the other side of te world...

#283424 Predator Magnum, + 2k And Sspb

Posted by pjotrkuh on 18 August 2010 - 02:01 PM in Modifications

For anyone who wants some more refference to this blaster, I did a comparison a while back, over here it is called the magnum blaster,comparison
(More pictures on page 2)

Nice integrations Buffdaddy!!

#283422 Deploy Flashlight Replacement

Posted by pjotrkuh on 18 August 2010 - 01:52 PM in Modifications

Dammit you beat me to it!! nice job!! I used etape instead of craft foam to center the led's...

#283342 How To Re-compress Springs?

Posted by pjotrkuh on 17 August 2010 - 01:44 PM in Modifications

How can I compress it back to the same size then? Will this stretch spring affect the trigger on my Fury Fire?

Heres the insides right now:

http://i37.tinypic.com/154aia1.jpg

Correct me if im wrong but..............

You kind of sound like a guy who has an old crappily modded Mav' lying in a dark secret corner, probably painted black to...... you can get one of those springs out of it and make some use of your old "mistakes".....

#280790 Stampede: Leaked

Posted by pjotrkuh on 20 July 2010 - 02:46 AM in General Nerf

So I don't mind flaming this Ricochet asshole for his very very very stupendous mistake.

But I do mind using incurable deseases wich probably killed friends and family of you, to be wished upon him...

So I'd rather like you to flame him being fucked in the ass with a singled titan firing a thumbtack stefan up his bum or something... Instead of saying he is cancer (or as someone posted canker).....

#280491 The Official Internals Directory

Posted by pjotrkuh on 17 July 2010 - 11:26 AM in Modifications

Lanard Shell Shock X-6 internsals:

Posted Image

#280304 Vulcan Air Removal, Stuff Up?

Posted by pjotrkuh on 15 July 2010 - 09:54 AM in Modifications

Did you drill it out or just removed the restrictor?

When the vulcan primes/ is primed the plungertube comes foreward and seals against the chainlink, in that piece of plungertube is a grey O-ring for optimal seal....

If the barrel does not come foreward or doesn't stay foreward there is something wrong with the internals....

In the case of the plungertube not staying in the "sealed" position when primed, the plungertube has been replaced wrong, on the plungertube there is a little square(?) nub wich must be faced towards the shell, because another orange (the color could be different) nub needs to "catch" and hold it until the dart is fired.