Qwear's Content

There have been 13 items by Qwear (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#272997 Call Of Duty 2

Posted by Qwear on 22 April 2010 - 01:18 PM in Off Topic

Hey all,
I know this game is quite old, but i still play it. I was wondering if anyone else does.

-Qwear

#272987 Need Help

Posted by Qwear on 22 April 2010 - 10:58 AM in Modifications

*bump* new question *bump*

#272986 Longshot Catch Plate

Posted by Qwear on 22 April 2010 - 10:56 AM in Modifications

If you need to bring the topic up to the top of the list, just add an extra post to it. This is called a "bump." If you have a legitimate reason for bumping the topic, just post in it explaining why you're bumping it and it's cool.

ok didn't know that.
Thanks.
Can a Mod lock this?

#272983 Longshot Catch Plate

Posted by Qwear on 22 April 2010 - 10:35 AM in Modifications

I edited my post back on April 7th, but it didn't go back to the top of the list. So I'm posting here.

I'm modding my LS with AR removal and I added a bbb spring. However, I cannot find a spring strong enough for the catch plate. Does anyone know where I can get one easy? Not like going through a lot of stuff trying to get one, or buying off Ebay?. (like the toilet paper spring from dollar store for the replacement)
Thanks,
Qwear

#271669 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by Qwear on 08 April 2010 - 04:49 PM in Darts and Barrels

I am not sure myself, but it sounds like sliting the felt would be better.

#271664 Guide To Barrel Material

Posted by Qwear on 08 April 2010 - 04:07 PM in Modifications

1/2 Inch CPVC, it's tan and very near to the PVC Just go to the plumbing section, and 10 feet should cost you less than $5. Just bring your dart and fit test it, if you're using suctions, taggers, or whistlers the tip SHOULD NOT go in the barrel, only the foam. If it fits the foam very nicely, you're good.

#271641 Guide To Barrel Material

Posted by Qwear on 08 April 2010 - 10:06 AM in Modifications

I have a question.
If i want to rebarrel a bbb, What size Pvc do i get? I want to shoot stefan micros (1/2 in diameter) I got a 10 dollar budget.
Thanks.
-Qwear

#271562 Need Help

Posted by Qwear on 07 April 2010 - 07:49 AM in Modifications

Thanks. i got some electric tape and a little epoxy from a robotic project 2 years ago.
Ill prob go with the bbb. :)
Edit:
If I understand this correctly, I saw off the first bit of barrel and take out the AR?

#271504 Need Help

Posted by Qwear on 06 April 2010 - 04:45 PM in Modifications

Hey,
I am having a private Nerf war with my friends and I need a recommendation of what to use, and what to mod. I'm a noob modder and just spring-replaced my crossfire. It gets a rang of 40 ft (approx.) I need a good primary. I got about a $30 budget. I also have a longshot (damaged) a recon, and a raider.
Thanks,
Qwear

P.S
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Should it go in nerf wars?

Edit:
New Question:

Where can i find a good spring for the Longshot catch plate? I got a stock spring and bbb spring on the plunger rod. And I looked reasonably hard for the answer to this with no results. Thanks in advance.

#269331 Tsbno Updated! We Have A New Location!

Posted by Qwear on 16 March 2010 - 03:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry, I won't be able to make it.
-Qwear

#264740 Tsbno Updated! We Have A New Location!

Posted by Qwear on 08 February 2010 - 06:49 PM in Nerf Wars

No, but there is an age limit to NH. You're lucky that admins don't look at war threads or you'd be kick out faster than your mom in a strip club.
really fast.
In all honesty though, the majority of the people at the last war were under-aged, and I couldn't care less. Just use less emoticons. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks for the hot tip.

and a question:
are proscription glasses strong enough to count as eye protection?

#264736 Tsbno Updated! We Have A New Location!

Posted by Qwear on 08 February 2010 - 06:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I would like to attend. Although it might be too far for me.

#264320 Just One Question...

Posted by Qwear on 04 February 2010 - 12:52 PM in General Nerf

Are all of you in the ohio area? I sea one guy lives in oregon but i live in texas.
Sorry if this is not in the right section....
thanks
-Qwear