yoda's Content

There have been 5 items by yoda (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#280557 "what'choo Talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

Posted by yoda on 18 July 2010 - 09:06 AM in Nerf Wars

PROS:
Tons of attendees
giant penis drawn on my back :)
teen age girls "randomly" walking over and start shooting each other with super soakers :)
My new BnA thanks to father time
random people staring at all of us
police men coming to the war "not to play"
tackling shrub :)
over 10 welts on my body
camo picking up a "used" condom
CONS:
having to leave

#270795 D.n.n.o April 17,2010

Posted by yoda on 30 March 2010 - 04:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Put Mafia and I down as mabies. I would prefer Rapid Run.

#265741 Blaster Classification/rating System

Posted by yoda on 17 February 2010 - 12:16 PM in General Nerf

I think this is a great idea. This should help a lot for hvz. I don't think this will get used during many other rounds though.

#258313 Cinci War Yes I'm Serious, Dunham Park

Posted by yoda on 07 December 2009 - 05:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Typically less darts are required for an indoor war, since shots are more accurate, at closer range, and we'd be doing a dart sweep after every round so that darts don't get destroyed. Also target sells 100 packs of darts for 29.00 a believe, but it may be 19.99, I can't remember, but a 100 pack should probably be enough for your group soothsayer. Also most walmart, and such have 30 packs of taggers for like 7bucks a pack 1-2 packs should be enough per person.

#227963 Valhalla

Posted by yoda on 03 May 2009 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

It looks like you guys had fun without me, I am excited about possibly having another one of these later this summer. Also the story behind the Florence Y'all, is they originally had it painted as Florence Mall since that was about the only thing worth going to in Florence at the time, now becuase the mall is the public property the had to change the letters, now rather than repaint the whole thing they just painted over the M with a Y'.