Dr BoB's Content

There have been 25 items by Dr BoB (Search limited from 03-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#252192 Spy Gear Blaster Trap

Posted by Dr BoB on 30 September 2009 - 12:28 PM in General Nerf

My friend has one of these. Don't waste your time. It shoots the balls about 5 feet. They just shoot at a slight angle. Not even enough to hit your waste. Also a loud alarm goes off warning whoever is in the way. The alarm goes off for about two seconds then it launches the balls. You have a pretty big window to just walk out of the way before they go off.

#248842 Improving The Streamline

Posted by Dr BoB on 27 August 2009 - 09:42 PM in Modifications

I just did something pretty close to this about a half an hour ago. It seems to help the accuracy a lot.

#248721 Nerf Gun Malfunctions/breakages

Posted by Dr BoB on 26 August 2009 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

I had an nf plunger head explode from dry firing with a spring replacement. It was kinda funny cause the chunks blew out the barrel and cut up my leg (I was aiming at the floor). I also had a rf20 bladder explode. Also have had a dtb plunger rod snap in half.

Edit: Sorry didn't realize that the topic was old and was necroed already before I posted.

#248343 Resident Evil 4

Posted by Dr BoB on 23 August 2009 - 08:51 PM in Off Topic

You are wrong. Umbrella did have a part in this. Jack Krauser and Ada worked for Wesker and Wesker is the head of Umbrella. Umbrella's goal is to retrieve Las Plagas from the leader of the cult group. They are succesful. This is why in RE5 the parasite is just a modified Las Plaga. So Umbrella was a big part of the game in my eyes.

#248328 Resident Evil 4

Posted by Dr BoB on 23 August 2009 - 07:59 PM in Off Topic

I hav played it and beat it six times. I have also beaten ada mode and now play RE5. I love the whole series. I don't think that the admins will like this thread.

#248212 Circuit Question

Posted by Dr BoB on 22 August 2009 - 10:10 PM in Modifications

nerfboi-Thank you but I think that I'll use Circuit City. I have a gift card there.

Isn’t Circuit City out of business. WTF 0y f6nt 5n cra* 5s a33 screwed 4*. Th5s 2ee*s ha**en5ng. 1 cant f1gure 1t out. Ok got it. Something keeps happening to my computer. Its just a peice oh crap laptop from asus. It shut down while I was typing then started using some weird font.

#248111 Rf20 Problem

Posted by Dr BoB on 22 August 2009 - 12:02 PM in General Nerf

The bladder on mine just blew up. I pumped it and it only shot ten darts. I pumped it ten more times and the BOOM!!! I think the bladder got jamed up and that is why it only shot ten darts. Then I re-pumped it and it was stuck so the oprv never kicked in then it blew.

#247591 Tfs-semi

Posted by Dr BoB on 19 August 2009 - 01:20 AM in Homemades

So your saying you pull the trigger it shoots, ejects the shell, then reloads from a clip. How fast is this process? How much did this cost? Also, what kind of ranges does that thing get at certain levels of psi?

#247426 Dcit

Posted by Dr BoB on 17 August 2009 - 09:31 PM in Homemades

Wow I am a retard. I totally forgot your the one who made the BRISC. If I did this I would boil the pvc. Although that would be pretty toxic.

#247422 Dcit

Posted by Dr BoB on 17 August 2009 - 09:22 PM in Homemades

How did you end up manipulating the tee? Heating it until the bottom part is malleable and bendable?

I am pretty sure they used a Y coupler just like in the BRISC.

#247415 Mcmaster Down?

Posted by Dr BoB on 17 August 2009 - 08:52 PM in Off Topic

I was just there looking at springs. Nothing wrong.

#245084 Your A Pussy

Posted by Dr BoB on 01 August 2009 - 09:27 PM in Off Topic

I went to his account and looked through his old posts. It seemed like he posted regularly and then there was a three day period with no posts. Then his posts started sucking. I have to agree that his account was hacked.

#244085 Bbb Problem

Posted by Dr BoB on 26 July 2009 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

The only thing I can think of is you forgot to put the orange nubs with the springs into the sides. I have no pics but it should be right in the middle of the holes(one on each side). If you lost these then your out of luck.

#241563 Flood Light Mod, A Jumping Nacho Production

Posted by Dr BoB on 11 July 2009 - 11:38 PM in Modifications

Either my light was different or something is wrong with it because I tried this and it only makes it worse. The peace you removed magnifies and focuses the light making it brighter.

#240339 The Guns You Don't Use Anymore

Posted by Dr BoB on 05 July 2009 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

magstrike
hornet
dtb
singled mav

#240245 Manuver Alpha Charlie Orange Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Posted by Dr BoB on 05 July 2009 - 02:55 AM in Nerf Wars

I can't come. My parents decided to have a family vacation the same day. Sorry

#239471 What To Put My Titan Tank In

Posted by Dr BoB on 30 June 2009 - 07:23 PM in Modifications

I was minimizing my titan and didn't have enough tubing to run from the bottom of the gun to the tank. However I have a maverick shell. If I use this I have enough tubing. I was going to use the maverick shell but was woried about the exposed tank. I am an extreme cluts and drop guns a lot. Does anyone know how strong a titan's tank is? If it is strong enough I will just go with the maverick shell.

#239253 Manuver Alpha Charlie Orange Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Posted by Dr BoB on 29 June 2009 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I am still trying to get my parents to drive me to this one. We only live like 1-2 hours away from Kalamazoo. Also, another game that would be fun is capture the flag.

#239154 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Dr BoB on 28 June 2009 - 10:01 PM in Nerf Wars

If you are going to SOFRO (Royal Oak) we need to find a location!!! I've checked everywhere to no avail. If you think you have one, PM me and I'll see what I can get around to as far as location. To Google Maps!

Here is a website with a list of parks with locations.
http://www.ci.royal-...ty/parkloc.html
I live really close to Royal Oak so I might come.

#238675 Manuver Alpha Charlie Orange Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Posted by Dr BoB on 25 June 2009 - 10:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Is it in Kalamazoo Michigan. If so I am a maybe. Got to clear it with my parents first

#238324 Buzzbee Rocks!

Posted by Dr BoB on 24 June 2009 - 01:55 AM in General Nerf

Along with this I would like to say that this blasters characteristics look familiar.

As soon as I saw that I said LnL. But I doubt it is anything like the original. All we can do is cross our fingers.

#238320 Buzzbee Rocks!

Posted by Dr BoB on 24 June 2009 - 01:33 AM in General Nerf

HOLY FUCK!

It looks like a pump action, 20 shot DTG with a BBBB in the center of it.

I don't think I have to explain how fucking amazing this gun could be.

Agreed.

This blaster looks fucking amazing.

Think about how many people use Big blasts: add a 20 dart (presumably short-mid range) back-up already integrated into the gun.

This thing is WAY more promising than the raider in terms of war-worthy.

I bet this will beat dtg integrated longshots. It does look a bit front heavy though.

#238311 Buzzbee Rocks!

Posted by Dr BoB on 24 June 2009 - 12:53 AM in General Nerf

:D I know what your thinking. Buzzbee does not rock, but this gun sure does! :D
So here it is. http://www.buzzbeeto...ters/28900.html I searched for this and didn't find anything about it. I was wondering if this is old and they don't sell them anymore or if this is new and isn't being sold yet. It looks like a big blast with a rapid fire 20 integrated. If this is nearly as powerful as a big blast it might have some potential.

Edit: Just checked ebay and amazon with no luck in finding one. I guess there new so as soon as these hit shelves I am getting one.

#234620 Dtb Broken Plunger

Posted by Dr BoB on 06 June 2009 - 12:33 PM in General Nerf

Thanks guys. I sort of did what was in the link for a plunger fixing. It should work really good. I drilled a hole through each broken piece and ran some really thick wire through it and then put epoxy over it. I definetly recommend using loctite brand epoxy. It is dry now an it is harder and stronger than the original plunger.

#234581 Dtb Broken Plunger

Posted by Dr BoB on 06 June 2009 - 05:02 AM in General Nerf

Well this is my attempt at a first post. I'm hoping I don't get banned for asking a noob question.OK so yesterday I was having a nerf war because I had just finished my CPVCed Big Salvo. I was kicking butt when my dad comes up to me and starts going on about how his DTB wasn't firing. I thought, well I'll go get him a different gun and fix the DTB later. So after the war I opened the gun and was pretty shocked. I had never seen anything like this. The plunger snapped right in half. I am unable to post pictures because I just woke up and it's 5:50. I guess I'll just try to draw it.
|\__________________________ __________________________
|
|/------------------------------- \------------------------------

The weird thing is is that it snapped in half right on the catch. I'll try to glue it with some loctite epoxy because thats what I have. So I guess all I am asking is what should I try to use to connect the two pieces or should I just scrap it and make my dad buy me a new gun of around the same price.(sorry for the run on sentence) If I just scrap it what would be a good war worthy gun. Sorry if someones already come up with a fix for this. I searched and didn't find one. Unless you count finding how to fix a broken PAS plunger with blurry images as a fix.