Decided to dust off my account and reupload some pics as photobucket has gone bananas... Enjoy
Most of these are used on Private land during LARP events, hence the more realistic/sci fi appearance.
Jump to content
There have been 396 items by BritNerfMogul (Search limited from 19-February 93)
*Dusts off the old account*
Right, here we go!:
- Stock retaliator with 6 x 12 round mags. Retaliator has proper picatinny rails so I have real sights (ACOG scope and red dot respectively)
- Sidearm is stock hammershots, one in a drop leg another in my vest
Other vital kit:
- Blackhawk replica vest and tactical vest
- Molle dump pouch for empty mags
- Camel back water pouch
- Good, sturdy boots - footwear is your friend.
- And last but not least, some form of eye protection.
Man, I think about how much time has passed and how many people have come and gone in this hobby and it makes me feel feels.
Feels aside I've attributed our current downturn in nerfer activity to the greater situation we currently face; a recession. Kids have to grow up faster, teens have to study harder and adults have to work longer to make due, let alone take time aside from that for hobbies like this one. I haven't really looked at any other sources but that's my hypothesis concerning what we're going through currently. It 'sounds right' to me but I'm curious what other people think. What is the cause for our current standing?