Rabbit's Content

There have been 8 items by Rabbit (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#272825 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Rabbit on 20 April 2010 - 07:04 PM in Off Topic

I could care less about The Passing (I sold L4D2, since versus was horrible), and more about the sister-DLC they said they'd be releasing for L4D. I'd also like to see them continue to update L4D, rather than simply release the occasional DLC and continuing to support it on their servers (infected bots in versus would be nice :) ).

Either way, the video output on my 360 is shot, so I'm off Live until I can get a replacement.

#264234 Nerf Deploy Cs-6 - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by Rabbit on 03 February 2010 - 11:21 AM in General Nerf

Redone Recon or not, I might have to get one when it hits NC; for someone who plays indoor wars almost exclusively, it might be bad to have, plus it looks pretty sweet.

Thanks for posting this up Sgt Nerf; the review was well done, and I was wondering about what the internals looked like :D

#263204 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Rabbit on 25 January 2010 - 09:32 PM in Off Topic

Any of you guys play L4D? I have both L4D and L4D2, but I don't enjoy the sequel nearly as much, so I'm probably going to trade it in sometime in the next month. If anyone is interested in playing, Thollos is my gamertag.

#259792 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Rabbit on 26 December 2009 - 12:29 AM in Off Topic

Got a few new games, so here's an update.

Gamertag: Thollos

Games played on a fairly regular basis:

Rock Band 2
Left 4 Dead 2 (haven't played too much of late, but it's mostly because I hate playing with the bots)
Halo 3
Halo ODST (Or I would play it, if my 360 would read the disk)
The Orange Box
Borderlands

Send me a friend request with a message, or PM me if you want to play; I'm really looking for some people to play L4D2!

#254917 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Rabbit on 30 October 2009 - 01:38 AM in Off Topic

Anyone playing Borderlands? I got it Saturday, and it's pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I don't have many people to play co-op with. I've got a Hunter who just started his second play-through, and a Siren who's still pretty close to the beginning of her first play-through; I'm probably going to make a Berserker or a Soldier soon, as well. If anyone is interested in some co-op fun, my gamertag is Thollos.

I also pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2; I'll probably be playing that for a good long while after it comes out.

#252724 Recon, Yay Or Nay?

Posted by Rabbit on 05 October 2009 - 10:47 PM in General Nerf

Personally, I think if you like it, and it suits your style, you should use it. I use a Firefly with only the ARs out; most people seem to really hate the gun, but it suits my playstyle (my group mostly Nerfs indoors, so range isn't a priority). Some guns will get more action than others, but with enough modifications done to it I tihnk just about any gun can be useful (even if it's just a spare you let new Nerfers use).

That, and putting a barrel replacement within the faux barrel of the Recon looks pretty sweet :D

#249928 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Rabbit on 08 September 2009 - 11:08 AM in Off Topic

I know just about nobody knows me, this being one of my first couple of posts, but if I don't do this now, chances are I'll never get back around to it. My gamertag: Thollos.

I usually play the following:
Left 4 Dead
Call of Duty 4
The Orange Box
Splosion Man
Halo 3 ODST, as soon as it comes out

I play Halo 3, and I have all the DLC maps, but unfortunately my disc is scratched up so it will not load any campaign maps and won't load a good half of the original maps, including Valhalla and Last Resort. So that sucks.

Does anyone else play Left 4 Dead? That's what I've been playing almost exclusively for the past month or so; I love it :D

#249912 Nerf Pinpoint Sight - Review!

Posted by Rabbit on 08 September 2009 - 12:46 AM in General Nerf

That looks like something I'd be able to use. My Nerfing group is usually inside either houses or our church, using stock or lightly modified blasters, so this kind of thing could come in handy. If nothing else, it definitely is a step up from the 'iron sight' of the Firefly. Thanks for posting it up!