jakejagan's Content

There have been 153 items by jakejagan (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#308194 BANO: CANCELLED

Posted by jakejagan on 11 December 2011 - 03:04 PM in Nerf Wars

So you miss every single war that was planned prior to this thread when you said you could and would attend and now you want to to have your own war? How more retarded can you get?

#307002 CS-70 Marauder

Posted by jakejagan on 05 November 2011 - 06:42 PM in Modifications

I have a Dremel and loathe using it. It may be a matter of practice, but I think Kit's right - without a steady hand, it's just asking for trouble.

That's why you slow the speed down and take your time removing the plastic.

#304517 No Time to Nerf

Posted by jakejagan on 09 September 2011 - 07:18 PM in Off Topic

I know my words don't mean shit here, but I will miss you and your innovation to this community.

#303218 BAFF August 20th

Posted by jakejagan on 11 August 2011 - 06:01 PM in Nerf Wars

The general idea of BAFF is to get a Bay Area (San Franscisco to San Jose) Nerf war *at least* once a month. Generally, it will be on the second or third Saturday of every month. We will go back to our original location this time for som East Bay attendance.

BAFF

Date: August 20th

William Cann Park Union City, CA

Time:11 a.m. is when the first round should start.

ATTENDANCE: ......Please confirm if you are in or not
DEFINITE:
-Jakejagan
-Blue
-Just Some Bob
-Zortwill (e-mail list)

Possible:

#303188 OMG!

Posted by jakejagan on 11 August 2011 - 12:04 AM in General Nerf

Damn bro, I'm trippin' so hard because of this shit yo. It's like all bubbly n' shit.

#303085 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 09 August 2011 - 02:15 AM in Modifications

Hey guys, I decided to stop smoking so much and actually mod even though I don't go to any wars and I get sick right before the biggest wars in California.

I re-painted hendrix
Posted Image

Yeah, it was a cool design that I thought of when I was on a crazy trip yo.

Posted Image

This was when I was sober, but it's still awesome-sauce.

I'm out.

#301188 BAFF July 16th

Posted by jakejagan on 08 July 2011 - 12:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be there if the attendance starts looking better.

There's more attendance on the e-mail list that needs to be updated here.

#301157 BAFF July 16th

Posted by jakejagan on 07 July 2011 - 09:13 PM in Nerf Wars

The general idea of BAFF is to get a Bay Area (San Franscisco to San Jose) Nerf war *at least* once a month. Generally, it will be on the second or third Saturday of every month. We've decided to change location to a park in the southern part of the Bay Area to allow more attendance. This change is not permanent but to change things up.

BAFF

Date: July 16th

New Location: Doer Park, San Jose, California

Time:11 a.m. is when the first round should start.

ATTENDANCE: ......Please confirm if you are in or not
DEFINITE:
-Jakejagan
-Jack the Nerfer (Nrev) +2
-Blue
-Just Some Bob
-Zortwill (e-mail list)
-Scalp

Possible:
-Nerfer9
-Sparky
-Big Ben (Nrev)

#301156 Please Delete

Posted by jakejagan on 07 July 2011 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Computer being retarded, please delete.

#300699 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 28 June 2011 - 06:23 PM in Modifications

2008 meets 2011:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Oooooooh, what's inside?
Posted Image
A 3k tank fits perfectly with just a little bit of trimming
Posted Image
Posted Image
Key ring connector material: Headphones wat?
Posted Image
Stickers are nice too

#296924 Armageddon XII Planning Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 30 March 2011 - 08:27 PM in Nerf Wars

So does this include pump-replaced BBBB's with the stock OPRV?

#296841 Baff #19

Posted by jakejagan on 29 March 2011 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm in and I'll bring wyes and pvc and whatever else. And would any of you guys go to a war/mod party/Barbecue here in fremont/newark? Like sometime during spring break, there's quite a few good hardware stores nearby (an Osh half a mile away, a home depot which is just down the street, a dale hardware a few blocks away, an Ace a couple miles from my house, plus a TRU, target, and some other good places within a few miles) which would be good for a mod party, and a few parks perfect for a war. We could have a barbecue and mod party at my house, and a war at which ever park you guys like the most in my area. Plus my house is only 5 minutes away from William cann so it isn't too far from our usual spot and we could have a war there after the mod party/barbeque

This is why we have the e-mail list. This date and location are set, so shut up.

#296804 Baff #19

Posted by jakejagan on 28 March 2011 - 10:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Im in.

#296036 Japanese Earthquake/tsunami

Posted by jakejagan on 14 March 2011 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

Today, they found 2000 bodies that washed up on shores

#295033 Baff #17

Posted by jakejagan on 23 February 2011 - 08:57 PM in Nerf Wars

BUMP, a few days before the war. Post up attendance please.

#294866 How To Add Mega To A Mega Missile.

Posted by jakejagan on 21 February 2011 - 08:52 PM in Modifications

Pretty slick. Me likey.

How have ranges been compared to your Big Blast modification?

#294850 Happy 17th!

Posted by jakejagan on 21 February 2011 - 07:08 PM in Off Topic

Who's Jake?

A fat hobbit.

You know it son.

#294497 Baff #17

Posted by jakejagan on 14 February 2011 - 11:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Might be able to make this one

HOLY OMFG NO WAY... If you need a ride for some reason come over and my maternal unit can give you a ride, or blue will pick us up

#294456 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 13 February 2011 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#292984 Caffeine Is Alive

Posted by jakejagan on 16 January 2011 - 11:34 PM in General Nerf

I attest to what Venom says, as I was there in nerfchat with him while it happened.

Its cool to see another nerfer from the lost realm

#292410 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by jakejagan on 08 January 2011 - 12:21 AM in General Nerf

I would like to be in a podcast.

#292316 Cpvc Couplered Nf

Posted by jakejagan on 06 January 2011 - 12:20 AM in Modifications

Wow, really? How have I not seen this way before? I was cpvc couplering nfs with a full CPVC coupler like in my extended draw nf write-up before jakejagan had the idea to use CPVC end caps with holes drilled into them, but they didn't hold well since they weren't flat so I tried cutting the couplers in half.

I got the idea from Popatachi, who posted in the Mod/PJ thread a while back, so credit goes to him for POSTING it, although it wasn't on a nite-finder, but a splat. You do however have to sand a little bit of the bottom lip of the end so that the gun can close, but then again you can just sand the endcap slightly to fit

Another good thing is to do this:

Posted Image

Tantum did cut a washer to fit, but the washer piece that is on the bottom (where the battery covers screws on) fits perfectly in that space. It gives those areas reinforcement so they wont crack which has happened--to me atleast--before. This was before jb-weld was added bw . The 1st gen also has the fin on the top to stop the Plunger tube from moving around as well.

I add to Blue's comment that no catch reinforcement is needed. I have a everbuilt with a good amount of pre-compression (and before a [k26]) and I was able to throw the blaster on the ground while primed and nothing would go off.

#291656 Rainbow

Posted by jakejagan on 27 December 2010 - 07:32 PM in Homemades

I remember people saying that these were war-tested, how did they perform?

#291289 Baff #16

Posted by jakejagan on 21 December 2010 - 10:57 AM in Nerf Wars

Im in too.

#291251 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 20 December 2010 - 07:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Time for mine:

-Seeing all the SoCal guys again
-Great locations (GHS was awesome)
-My rattler scoring multiple kills as well as many from my crossbow
-3 headshots in 2 rounds (Sorry pants and dude with the sonic/clear nf's)
-The ride to and fro was not bad at all
-The rain was not bad and actually made things interesting
-Slipping and landing hard during team powerball (Thinking about it now, it was pretty funny)
-Ice Nine vs Nerfer9 in seeing who goes first was teh lulz
-The Hat was awesome
-The 99 cent store was surprisingly good for a 99 cent store
-The hats that were made were absolutely awesome
-Ninja blocking darts multiple times with my xbow. One specifically funny time was when Cannonball shot my xbow which made it shoot my dart out. Nice shot.

Great war. It was totally worth it being on the road for 18 of the 36 hours that were associated with this. Cant wait till 'geddon now

#291179 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 19 December 2010 - 06:26 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: FANBOW
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, New internals (Louie's so new plunger rod, plunger head, plunger tube, spring([k26]) as well as the catch), 14 in CPVC speed-loader with grip tape in the middle, it works great. It also has the poly-resin which makes it super solid.
Integrations: Rattler with 2.25 in CPVC barrels
Comments: Yeah, it's a FANBOW of Ellen. Crossbow hits around 100 with slugs and the rattler hits about 50.

Well, I did not notice that I needed the approval of Gears' bitch to post accordingly. Fuck it. Im not changing it.

#291022 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 16 December 2010 - 10:21 AM in Nerf Wars

Since there is going to be rain, I would appreciate an attendance list of people who are still going to show. We (Baff group) will gladly still drive down and nerf with you guys in the rain, but if people are going to not show because of it being wet or the war gets cancelled we need to know by early tomorrow to cancel the hotel and change plans. Thanks!

we in socal don't post attendance lists 'cuz it's redundant.

Also almost every December socal war is in the rain, and we still get good attendance

Good to know.

#290999 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 15 December 2010 - 11:41 PM in Nerf Wars

It says 40% for me, which is on weather.com. We can just nerf at the highschool since it's concrete

#290902 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 14 December 2010 - 09:22 PM in Modifications

Seeing as the thread hasn't been posted on for a few days, Ill bump it up with an addition.

Just fixed it up for Christ War after I tried some stuff to it:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The barrel is 16in and the hopper holds 5 darts.

The thing on the ball valve is a PVC pipe screwed on and filled with hot glue for no wiggle.

Seriously guys, buy from broken, his stuff is awesome.

#290762 Rfr Shell Coupler

Posted by jakejagan on 12 December 2010 - 08:34 PM in Modifications

Is this one of the new Mega Missles? If it is how many pumps does it take to fill the tank?

#290713 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 12 December 2010 - 03:13 PM in Homemades

What happens when you have a bunch of old t-shirts that you don't wear anymore?

I turn them into dart pouches of course!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Might be selling these soon. PM with any any questions etc.

Posted Image

#290658 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 11 December 2010 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

BAFF be representin' sons

#290494 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 09 December 2010 - 12:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe at the moment.

Does that mean you're also still a maybe for staying at my place?

DO you have space for 3?

I don't think there will be much space with all of our lovin. It a two room affair at least.

Alright, thank you for thinking it over. If anyone has pretty much guaranteed housing for the night before the war, please pm me.

Worst comes to worst, we can rent a motel. Can't wait to nerf with you guys again.

#290489 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 08 December 2010 - 10:28 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe at the moment.

Does that mean you're also still a maybe for staying at my place?

DO you have space for 3?

#290166 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 05 December 2010 - 05:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Well Blue and I were talking about making the trip down to the war, but we have no place to stay. Anyone wanna help Cali bruthas out?

It would be Blue, his dad, and myself.

#290134 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 05 December 2010 - 12:08 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Jagan Bow #2
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, New internals (Louie's so new plunger rod, plunger head, plunger tube, spring([k26]) as well as the catch), 14 in CPVC speed-loader with grip tape in the middle, it works great. It also has the poly-resin which makes it super solid.
Integrations: I really don't want to add one, so no at the moment I guess.
Comments: This is the crossbow from the above post and the LSFG grip and rail were removed that were on. I got this from Blue today and I said to hell with trying to sand all the paint off, it wasn't just one layer but several, so I took my paintbrush and dry-brushed Testor's black and silver on it. In my opinion it looks much better than before and the dry brushing game it a "weathered" look. I still love the purple color, I just added more to it. This is my second crossbow and I love this one way more than the first. Now my war arsenal is complete with a single shot springer primary. Ranges with 3/16 ball bearing weighted darts are about 120ish and it hits ~100 with slugs which is what I wanted. I am extremely happy with this blaster. Thank you all who helped me with this build.

#290117 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 05 December 2010 - 03:47 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Jagan Bow #2
Integrations: I really don't want to add one, so no at the moment I guess.
Comments: This is the crossbow from the above post and the LSFG grip and rail were removed that were on. I got this from Blue today and I said to hell with trying to sand all the paint off, it wasn't just one layer but several, so I took my paintbrush and dry-brushed Testor's black and silver on it. In my opinion it looks much better than before and the dry brushing game it a "weathered" look. I still love the purple color, I just added more to it. This is my second crossbow and I love this one way more than the first. Now my war arsenal is complete with a single shot springer primary. Ranges with 3/16 ball bearing weighted darts are about 120ish and it hits ~100 with slugs which is what I wanted. I am extremely happy with this blaster. Thank you all who helped me with this build.

#290013 Baff #15

Posted by jakejagan on 04 December 2010 - 12:01 PM in Nerf Wars

The war doesn't start until about 11 ish, you'll be fine. WAR.

#289650 How To[mostly] Build An Svt4b

Posted by jakejagan on 01 December 2010 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

Well, if you are using slugs darts, they generally max out at a certain range (about 120 in my range tests).

I own one of these bad boys and It takes about 1-2 pumps LESS than a normal 4b while the pump is in the front.

#289571 Baff #15

Posted by jakejagan on 01 December 2010 - 12:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Looks like rain on this saturday :lol: well we can still do a mod party....

On MANY BAFF occasions it said it was going to rain and the weather was quite fair. We should wait until later in the week to really see what the weather will be like. It doesn't have to be PERFECT weather to nerf either.