jamz's Content

There have been 9 items by jamz (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#247112 Magstike Redo....

Posted by jamz on 15 August 2009 - 10:28 AM in Modifications

Well it weights about a half pound more in the tank end. Nope no 3 round burst its all or nothing :rolleyes:

#247033 Magstike Redo....

Posted by jamz on 14 August 2009 - 02:11 PM in Modifications

Yeah I defiantly don't have to worry about the tank blowing up. It also made the gun weight a lot more. Better then buying a new one I think. :)

#246967 Magstike Redo....

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 10:15 PM in Modifications

Actually it fire 1 through 10 just as fast as normal.It takes about 35 to 40 pumps. Yeah I wish it could only take 10 pumps, if I were to redo it again I would have put in a heavy type balloon In side the PCV or something to that effect.

#246934 Magstike Redo....

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 06:49 PM in Modifications

Yep I sure did. I like to recycle :wacko: Well range is about the same as before, I can get about a clip and a half off with out re-pumping. The bladder squeezed the air out, where as the pipe doesn't.

#246929 Magstike Redo....

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

One day I was just pumping it up them bam! The rubber bladder blew up. So I caved out the insides of it and shoved in a 2in pvc pipe in to it. Panted it ultra flat black. :wacko:

Posted Image

It will fit...barely

Posted Image

Getting a rubber grommet that size was a pain to find.

Posted Image

It kept wanting to push out, so some welding wire fixed it.

Posted Image

Done.

Posted Image

#246926 Did I Screw My Self...

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 05:53 PM in Modifications

I'm Sorry everybody. Ok I finally got it to fire but only manually, it still wont fire out any rounds in full auto. Which is odd to me, it should work.. :wacko: It will shoot the darts about 43 feet avg. maybe a lil more if it didn't hit the window.... :)

#246902 Did I Screw My Self...

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 03:10 PM in Modifications

I did not realize this was a grammer forum FUCK YOU CrazyIvan VI. Anyway I went though and lubed it, everything seems to function properly. The chain moves though it fine no binding. It just wont fire out the rounds. It worked fine before. I did not gut it out all I did was take the top cage piece off.

#246879 Did I Screw My Self...

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 01:06 PM in Modifications

huh first thanks for not helping..second I have multiple heavy mod. guns that work great....

#246872 Did I Screw My Self...

Posted by jamz on 13 August 2009 - 12:38 PM in Modifications

Ok I got a Vulcan, I took half the gun apart " the business end" to remove the AR, did it put it back together it will shoot, but 2 rounds out of 6 that i put in it . It seems like the timing is off,I noticed the outer plunger wont side right it seems stuck, I don't know why??? :wacko: