- → K-10's Content
There have been 5 items by K-10 (Search limited from 29-November 93)
-Destroying people with my nightfinder in the first round and taking only one hit.
-Being able to bring out my girl Krolik and watch her turn from timid camper to merciless loser in way less time than it took me.
-Being able to rejoin with SGM, CNP, Afro Thunder and all our other American friends
-Watching FA be resourceful and getting a somewhat low-tech but well working game of defend the core working for the first time.
-Seeing Crooked's failed but amazing attempt at an over-the-barrier kill on Afro Thunder... And having Krolik dish out the punishment for trying lol.
-Not Being shot in the chest by Pearson
-Feeling much more confident and more like a pro this time around
-enjoying an all around good day with friends and strangers that feel more like family.
-My BBBB shotgun's trigger breaking before I could get off even a single shot (luckily, SGM's K-10 Special was there to save the day)
-Having to get up early to drive to Ajax (I'm not a morning person...)
-Not being able to get revenge on Krolik for shooting me twice
-Not being able to kill my nemesis (who shall remain nameless) because of their absence.
I loved it!
Wow, it is hard to put down in words how awesome finally getting to experience my first war really was. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Even though it was a 6 and half hour drive, I'll definitely be making the trip again for Massacre 4. I was a bit skeptical at the beginning of the war being one of only 2 girls there and because I hadn't really had a chance to test fire my accuracy with my BBB. The skepticism faded pretty quickly and I became a whole different person while I was in the action. Massacre was AMAZING!
- Finding out that I am actually a pretty good shot.
- Driving 6 and half hours to participate in one of the greatest pastimes ever!
- Finally meeting Forsaken after hearing so much about him from SGM
- Sitting in Boston Pizza with Forsaken and Maltese Falcon laughing at accents and SGM saying Chocolate Doooughnut
- Being so excited to get some "monopoly money" of my own
- Discovering Tim Hourtons Cafe Mocha! (I really do think they put crack in it)
- Hanging out with Forsaken in his garage with SGM (great time but I will leave it at that )
- Meeting some very awesome people K-10, Crooked, Deaddumpster, Pearson2 and Afro Thunder to name a few but it was great meeting everyone (I am just bad at remembering names)
- Still kicking butt even though I am a girl!
- My awesome sneak kills, it was like I was never even there
- Feeling a stefan fly through my hair..that was pretty intense
- Getting a kill on Afro Thunder because he lost his shoe and my dart hit the bottom of his foot, Legen..wait for it..dary!!
- Being the captain during guardian and saving myself from defeat!
- Leading the rookies to victory during Slaughter
- Having some pretty awesome head shots (sorry SGM and Maltese Falcon)
- Watching Money Train run all over everyone!
- Watching everyone have such an amazing time
There was so much more that I wanted to say, but darn my goldfish memory!
- Rubbing my thumb raw by the way I was reloading my BBB
- Getting shot in the hand like 4 times
- Watching SGM have all of his guns break
- Trying to walk the next day and having every muscle in my legs and knees screaming in pain
- The war having to end
Nothing really bad happened at all! Overall, 5 stars out of 5!
The weekend in Canada was awesome and it is definitely going on my list of best trips ever! I cannot wait for Massacre 4!!
See you all again in April!
Ahahahaha. I remember the muscle pains the day after. Oh... god.
-My 2-3 headshots
-Getting pwned by Jeremy in the chest and having a battle scar to take home
-Meeting lots of new people and finding a new hobby
none that I can think of... I had a blast!
Glint, the guy's name you forgot is Eddie.