TheHaze's Content

There have been 188 items by TheHaze (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#71865 Nerf On Frappr

Posted by TheHaze on 29 January 2006 - 01:20 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm signed up.

#63574 Legendary Weapon 01: Rose's Judgement

Posted by TheHaze on 13 September 2005 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

I going to have to call you on creepy...

Nah, he's like my best friend, and he sees the rose like I see the moon.

While the gun is pretty sweet looking, very sweet looking, it's still just a nitefinder with basic mods. Much props for the paint job, but you weird me out more than green kethcup.

#63336 Chicago Nerf

Posted by TheHaze on 08 September 2005 - 06:16 PM in Nerf Wars

When, Where? How many people? More information in general.

#63335 My Sexy Nite Finder

Posted by TheHaze on 08 September 2005 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

Hot glue is not sexy. Nice job other than that.

#62192 Vacc

Posted by TheHaze on 18 August 2005 - 11:12 AM in Off Topic

It has been said before, having a birthday on August 17th is like having a birthday on christmas...

#62096 How Is The Lbb...

Posted by TheHaze on 17 August 2005 - 12:09 AM in General Nerf

The trigger mech isn't that much to deal with. I love my LBB. The way I fixed the trigger in my mod was only temporary. I ended up actually melting the piece I cut onto the trigger mech so there's no pad room between the orange piece and the pull. It’s now one sturdy piece. It works really nicely.

It's not the best gun out there, but I find it to be one of my most accurate guns, and it was dirt cheap. I’ve always been a one-shot kill kind of guy when it comes to nerfing. I’m a sucker for single shot rifles.

#61618 Wasn't That Fun?

Posted by TheHaze on 11 August 2005 - 11:01 AM in News

Yeah, I got punked... Bitch.
I first logged on a shit a brick. My first reaction was that I knew not everyone loves me but I'm not that much of an ass hat.

Unfortunately, during the actual move there will be a short period of down time for the forums while I perform the database backup/restore. I'm tentatively planning this migration to take place on Wednesday, August 3rd from 9AM to 3PM PST. Our existing hosting will still be active until the 11th so I'll be able ... read more

That's what gave it away for me. The part about the hosting running out yesterday gave me a small glimmer of hope after I spazzed for 10 min.

All in all, Thank you for not seriously banning me.

#61417 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by TheHaze on 08 August 2005 - 08:57 AM in Off Topic

Woo. Finaly I'm up to 14th place. Highest I've ever been. And we passed the Runescape Community. HAHA Suck it RPGs.

#60332 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by TheHaze on 27 July 2005 - 01:15 PM in Off Topic

Damn, should have waited a few more hours. I just bumped VACC out of slot 15. Oh well, It will be up eventually. No hard feelings, VACC?

#60197 Armageddon 2k5 Recap

Posted by TheHaze on 25 July 2005 - 08:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Sounds like a good time. I missed you guys by about 2 weeks, but I've already got the thumbs up for next summer as my gaduation-ish gift. I've never been in a war with any more than 8 people so I'm excited already. I'll show you guys how we do it in the big IL.

#60105 It's Nerf Or Nothing

Posted by TheHaze on 24 July 2005 - 06:03 PM in General Nerf

I personally like modding my guns much more then actually playing with them anyway. I still like to get out and nerf but my guns more often serve as a product of my hardwork more than a means of enjoyment themselves.

#60095 Gear

Posted by TheHaze on 24 July 2005 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

What are the ranges of the modded X-stream gun? 

Are you refering to the Max Shot? I can't say I know what Uncle Hammers ranges are but there are plenty of mods to be found for it on this site. I my self used CXWQs and his ranges don't lie.

#60055 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by TheHaze on 24 July 2005 - 12:15 PM in Off Topic

Thanks a lot.

It turns out it was working. I'm just impatient. I was operating it on a mac too. Probably should haved stated that when I said it wasn't working. Meh, all's well that ends well.

#59986 Firefly Out Online

Posted by TheHaze on 23 July 2005 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

Good enough proof for me. Good deal. Has anyone tried to order one?

#59979 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by TheHaze on 23 July 2005 - 01:42 PM in Off Topic

Same.

Ditto

I have two computers running the graphic one and they are working fine but it appears the one comp I have runing the console version isn't doing anything.

#59825 Soundtrack Suggestions Needed

Posted by TheHaze on 21 July 2005 - 12:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Guh, Country... Not exactly my cup of tea. I'm really more into Indie Rock, Baroque Pop, New Folk, Some Punk and I do like some hard rock everyonce in awhile.

The pevious post started off with me listing some songs you should use but about halfway though I realized there was no point, because there was no chance of them actually getting used. So I took the opportunity to take a poke at you crazy goth kids and all you teenage angst. You and your metal. Shame :angry:

#59718 Soundtrack Suggestions Needed

Posted by TheHaze on 20 July 2005 - 01:37 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to have to say we stick with some:

Hate my Dad - Dad Haters

My Life Is Pain - Angry Band

No Hugs For Me - Pussy Goth Kids

or a personal favorite

Bad Music - Too Much Black

#59587 K&s Brass

Posted by TheHaze on 18 July 2005 - 02:19 PM in Modifications

http://specialshapes.com/

Special Shapes is a sister company of K&S. That's where I get my brass. Luckily there headquarters is only about 15 min. from my house but I think you can order off the website or by phone. That way you can buy peices in like 3 foot lengths and such. Comes in handy.

#57939 Hey.

Posted by TheHaze on 22 June 2005 - 05:00 PM in Site Feedback

Maybe not after that post you wont.

#57809 Armageddon 2005

Posted by TheHaze on 20 June 2005 - 12:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Gosh, If only it was a few weeks earlier. I leave SoCal on the 17th after two weeks at UCLA and then some college visits, so mi madre thinks the trips would be too close together for my dad to shell out the cash. Definetly count me in for next year. I've wanted to go since I joined and I can't even get a war going around here. Have lots of welt giving times.

#57238 BINO

Posted by TheHaze on 11 June 2005 - 09:45 AM in Nerf Wars

eek, So most likely scrach my involvment. Mis amigos don't want to drive 5 hours to be the oldest kids there by four years. Sorry.

#57080 BINO

Posted by TheHaze on 09 June 2005 - 06:44 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm currently seeing which of my friends would be interested in coming. As of now, it looks like we could have anywhere from 0 to 5 guys coming up fromm Illinois. Since the IL war failled last year, we're excited to get one going. I'll try to keep everyone up to date.

THE HAZE

#56007 Here's A Curveball Topic...

Posted by TheHaze on 30 May 2005 - 12:07 AM in Off Topic

Just one word: Gross

#55815 Dance Dance Revolution

Posted by TheHaze on 28 May 2005 - 01:12 AM in Off Topic

This is the pad I have. It's really quite nice and doesn't slide around on the floor.
Plus it wont kill you feet like a metal pad, but it's not my money.

#54730 Petals Around The Rose

Posted by TheHaze on 12 May 2005 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

You're an idiot. You just ruined it for everyone who would want to try.

#54726 Petals Around The Rose

Posted by TheHaze on 12 May 2005 - 05:33 PM in Off Topic

I figgured it out. Just think about the name. That was cool.

#53252 Tire Stems

Posted by TheHaze on 23 April 2005 - 01:22 AM in Homemades

I made a deal with the owner of a local bike store so they started saving punctured bike tires for me to take the stems off of.

#51583 Favorite Band

Posted by TheHaze on 04 April 2005 - 09:04 PM in Off Topic

The Arcade Fire
Bikeride
The Shins
Belle and Sebastian
They Might Be Giants
Sonic Youth
Pink Floyd
Galactic
The Constantines
Reverend Horton Heat
The Kid(z) from Kidz Bop

Three cheers for Belle and Sebastian. Tiger Milk is by far their best album.

#51482 Favorite Band

Posted by TheHaze on 03 April 2005 - 04:16 PM in Off Topic

Can we make a "I hate my day" catagory?

#51441 Favorite Band

Posted by TheHaze on 03 April 2005 - 01:15 AM in Off Topic

I have no problems with Sum41 or any band for that matter. Let people listen to what they want to listen to. Some of the music I listen to isn't the most musical chalanging stuff ever but I still like it. There are times where I want good music and there are times where I want mood music (fun, mad, sad...) I feel as long as you can tell the differance then you're set. Sum41 is not "good" music because power chords and easy rymes will never be "good music" but if that's your cup of tea, power to ya.

#51397 Favorite Band

Posted by TheHaze on 02 April 2005 - 06:31 PM in Off Topic

I'm going to regret this...

My favorite band is Saves the Day, because it's not to hard, not too soft, they know the deferance between singing and screaming and because I wear vintage T's, tight pants, blazers and thick rimmed glasses (sometime). sue me

#50816 Do You Use ImageShack?

Posted by TheHaze on 27 March 2005 - 11:41 PM in Off Topic

I use photobucket.com

#50674 Modded Xbox

Posted by TheHaze on 27 March 2005 - 01:37 AM in Off Topic

Here's a good way to do it. The only thing I would do differently is instead of using tape to take the jewel off, use a hairdryer and warm up the back of the jewel. Once its really hot, take some floss, and slowly work it around the underside of the jewel, best method ever.

I was actually talking about the jewel on the s controller but thanks.

#50605 Modded Xbox

Posted by TheHaze on 26 March 2005 - 12:22 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone no a way to make you own jewels with out having to spend a fortune by getting them done by someone else? I started to mod my controllers awhile ago but got stuck on that.

#49972 Chicago Area Nerfers

Posted by TheHaze on 18 March 2005 - 07:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I was going to try for a war again this summer but spring breat is a no-go for me. I'll be in New York for college visits.

#48673 Distances

Posted by TheHaze on 04 March 2005 - 03:47 PM in General Nerf

I shoot down the street and use a 100' measuring tape. When I actually record my ranges I take 5 shots and use the average.

#48599 Perry Bible Fellowship

Posted by TheHaze on 03 March 2005 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

That's amazingly offensive. Good find.

#48142 Modded Sm750

Posted by TheHaze on 26 February 2005 - 11:44 PM in Modifications

Like-wise. Just expressing my love of Gaffer tape with the world.

#48137 Modded Sm750

Posted by TheHaze on 26 February 2005 - 11:15 PM in Modifications

MMM Gaffers. It truely is better than Duct tape. Duct tape is for ducts, Gaffers tape is for everything. Being a theatre geek, I know it well. It's used for everything.

#47122 Volkswagen Polo

Posted by TheHaze on 12 February 2005 - 01:13 AM in Off Topic

Talio, you lost. Let it go. Bite the bullet and just end this stupid argument. I don't even know what it is about anymore.