Reconman24's Content

There have been 11 items by Reconman24 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#263060 Question For Raider Cs-6

Posted by Reconman24 on 24 January 2010 - 11:02 PM in Modifications

What do you guys use in place of the raider's foregrip for the foregrip mod? i was thinking of using the grip on the longshot's front gun.

another question. does a stock raider shoot farther than a stock longshot?

A longshot front gun handle has been used before, but seeing as the raider is a reverse plunger gun it definitely not shoot farther than a stock longshot.

#260044 (almost) Semi Auto, Rscb Titan, Powered By 12v

Posted by Reconman24 on 28 December 2009 - 10:23 PM in Modifications

Thats a really cool idea! It seems like a fun gun to fool around with, but you really need to replace the gauge, exploding titans doesn't sound fun.

Thanks, and yeah, I was thinking about putting a new gauge on it today. The other thing is I'm not letting anyone else use it, because I have all the timimg and shit right, which they haven't figured out yet. And it wasn't intended for war use, just to see if I could pull it off.

I think it seems like a waste of time and money. I mean if its not for wars it seems pointless but its you personal opinion. Other than that it seems like a great concept, good job.

Are you retarded? This hobby is more then just for wars, it's for fun. Most people on the NIC do not attend wars, and are simply modders. So everyone that mods something and doesn't go to a war with it is wasting there money then? I think not.

I didn't mean it in a bad way but it seems that you said in your video that it was not meant for actuall use I think it is a waste only because you said you would never use it.

#260008 Broken Super Clip

Posted by Reconman24 on 28 December 2009 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

Ive tried sillicon and hot glue

#259992 Broken Super Clip

Posted by Reconman24 on 28 December 2009 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

Hi there I have run into a snag with my longshot superclip. It was working but every so often I would have to re-tape the clip back together because it would break. Anyone have any suggestions about how to perminatly fix my superclip?

#259970 Stromfinder Rifle

Posted by Reconman24 on 28 December 2009 - 03:12 PM in Modifications

Dude looks amazing! Looks like a lot of fun when you get it working right. A++

#259968 (almost) Semi Auto, Rscb Titan, Powered By 12v

Posted by Reconman24 on 28 December 2009 - 03:08 PM in Modifications

Thats a really cool idea! It seems like a fun gun to fool around with, but you really need to replace the gauge, exploding titans doesn't sound fun.

Thanks, and yeah, I was thinking about putting a new gauge on it today. The other thing is I'm not letting anyone else use it, because I have all the timimg and shit right, which they haven't figured out yet. And it wasn't intended for war use, just to see if I could pull it off.

I think it seems like a waste of time and money. I mean if its not for wars it seems pointless but its you personal opinion. Other than that it seems like a great concept, good job.

#258455 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Reconman24 on 08 December 2009 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

My new raider
it has a super clip, ar removal, custom sight, and a old nitefinder spring in the back.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#254307 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Reconman24 on 22 October 2009 - 11:31 AM in Off Topic

My gametag is RiseBelow71
I play
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo Wars
Call of duty 5
Call of duty 4
Madden 10
Battfield Bad Company
Gears of War
Send me a friend request if u want, I am on alot.

#252789 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Reconman24 on 06 October 2009 - 08:09 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#240397 A New Way To Take Away Boltsled Stress!

Posted by Reconman24 on 06 July 2009 - 10:58 AM in Modifications

Great idea

#240395 My New Ls Mod

Posted by Reconman24 on 06 July 2009 - 10:54 AM in Modifications

That is the ugliest piece of plastic i have ever seen.

its not that ugly but it looks ridicious and would take a while to reload