HIHIHI08's Content

There have been 11 items by HIHIHI08 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#240423 The Creamsicle

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 06 July 2009 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

I got a broken firefly and a 4B lieing around here, so I guess I'll do this. With those great ranges and the rate of fire, would make a great outdoor gun. Plus, it look frickin' awesome. Props! :D And dude, you sieriously have got to get a writeup up, or else someone is gonna die. But not you. For the gun's sake.

#239150 Spano 09 Recap

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 28 June 2009 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, after getting back from summer camp, I want to say that, for my first war, was AWESOME!!! :ph34r: There where some pretty Effeminate shots, dodges and fails. and luckely I only got hit 6 times ( I'm a coward. And a noob). But I loved the dtc rounds, as well as the noobs vs. vets. I was supprised noobs won. I am deffenately looking forward to the war next year.

#237436 Hornet Madness

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 19 June 2009 - 03:13 PM in Modifications

What do you mean my "the OPRV"? I tried a bunch of things but it still doesn't work!

#237432 Hornet Madness

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 19 June 2009 - 03:00 PM in Modifications

I just got a hornet from a garage sale, and have no clue how to work it. I keep pumping it, but nothing happens. At the place where the little air thingie attaches to the titan, air is getting out, so my question is, why can't I fire it?

#237105 Ls Clip

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 18 June 2009 - 11:01 AM in Modifications

I know I am being a toatal newbie (again :unsure:), but I was wondering if anyone knew how to take a longshot clip apart without breaking the clips at the top. I have already ruined a clip this way so if anybody can help, that would be great! Thanks.

#235878 Ultra Dumb Ls. Halp!

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 12 June 2009 - 04:55 PM in Modifications

No problem -_- Lucky for you, I don't take offence easy. Whoah, and some huge misunderstandings here! The war I am going to is in a week, and I do have the dart tooth, I was just incredibly mistaken, and just plain stupid. Sorry.

#235732 Ultra Dumb Ls. Halp!

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 11 June 2009 - 09:56 PM in Modifications

It's not like I bought the LS. I got it for christmas, so not a huge loss.

#235729 Ultra Dumb Ls. Halp!

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 11 June 2009 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Are you using stefans or streamlines? Stefans are horrid in stock breaches on longshots and recons.

I'm using streamlines.

#235719 Ultra Dumb Ls. Halp!

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 11 June 2009 - 09:00 PM in Modifications

Update: I put the stock barrel back on, and I am getting 30' feet off the shot as opposed to 20'. So I'm not going to get the ranges I am looking for, unless I spent some money? I was not looking to do that but ok. Well that sucks. Thanks for all the advise. It has helped. And FYI, I am useing a stock breach.

#235670 Ultra Dumb Ls. Halp!

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 11 June 2009 - 04:24 PM in Modifications

I do not have a stock barrel, I have 1/2" PVC. And no dart tooth. Crap. :cry:

#235656 Ultra Dumb Ls. Halp!

Posted by HIHIHI08 on 11 June 2009 - 03:19 PM in Modifications

I know I will be taking a lot of flak for this, and that I am a total and complete Noob (at least I am using good grammar). I have taken the AR's out of my longshot, added a NF spring, and taken out a bunch of the locks. I have even plugged up the little hole. My barrel is a little too big, so a lot of air gets by, but it is not a whole lot bigger than the dart. Anyone have any ideas why I am getting the terrible range of 16-25'? I am in need because my uncle is taking me to a war in somthing like a month. Help! -_-