halonerf117's Content

There have been 32 items by halonerf117 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#291614 Christmas Stuff?

Posted by halonerf117 on 26 December 2010 - 11:12 PM in General Nerf

The only thing nerf I got was a stampede and 16 streamline pack ,

#258835 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 13 December 2009 - 11:58 AM in Nerf Wars

It was a blast meeting you guys and I hve to say homestar you host a good war. I had a great time with the zombie rounds and mike with his sword

#258697 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 12 December 2009 - 09:55 AM in Nerf Wars

I will see you all there going to stop by walmart befor ei come though. But i will definetely be there I am just bringing a ds and a maverick so i hope it does alright thi is my first war so i dont know what to bring both guns are modded so i think i will do fine

#258569 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 10 December 2009 - 07:12 AM in Nerf Wars

i can bring several packets of hot chocolate if you want me too

#258516 Homemade Flash Bang Grenade

Posted by halonerf117 on 09 December 2009 - 06:24 PM in Homemades

All you have to do is take the flash or several falshes out of multple fireflies wire it throught a pvc pipe and then have ther two pieces that set it off that is behind the trigger ont he bottom and when you throw it it will flash on impact

#258505 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 09 December 2009 - 04:18 PM in Nerf Wars

me and my dad will definetely be coming not sure on guests

#258305 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 07 December 2009 - 05:04 PM in Nerf Wars

ok cool

#258259 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 07 December 2009 - 07:13 AM in Nerf Wars

to homestarune when are you getting the directions and location posted

#257979 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 04 December 2009 - 07:01 AM in Nerf Wars

I said would you be wlling to trade one of your stock at2k's for a firefly this weekend or posibly a titan that shoots all ammo

#257941 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 December 2009 - 09:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a few stock airtech 2000's collective.
I might be able to come to olathe, it's my birthday so I might be able to pull some strings.

ace of nerf would you be willing to trade one of your airtech 2000's for a firefly or a titan hat shoots bbb bullets titan bullets as well as stefans

#257921 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 December 2009 - 07:43 PM in Nerf Wars

ok yo said that it starts at 10:00 AM so when does it end, and I will definetely be coming not sure about the gests but at least one is extremely possible. and I would like to know if its inside or outside so I know what to wear

#257800 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 02 December 2009 - 07:25 AM in Nerf Wars

If you do decide to have it in topeka I am out
but if its in olathe I will probably be able to lend blasters and darts if anyone needs them

#257557 Need A Volunteer For The Mod Directory

Posted by halonerf117 on 29 November 2009 - 06:27 PM in News

scratch that I am still able to

#257530 Need A Volunteer For The Mod Directory

Posted by halonerf117 on 29 November 2009 - 01:47 PM in News

I would be glad to do it and I have way to much time on my hands so I think it would be more than possible

#257508 Shotgun Stefans

Posted by halonerf117 on 29 November 2009 - 09:27 AM in Homemades

Holy shit dude will you take a moment to learn how to use the quote feature !

the rest of your posting.. yeah sure. Cool.

alright I think I quoted it right this time

Also I have found that if you can find it. This stuff is really amazing, it's called plastidip and I don't know if you guys already use tis or not but after you make you average stefans you dip them about 1/2'' down or enough to cover your weighted part and then roll it in your fingertips and it should make a point at the top and then just blow the top down to flatten it. now you ave stefans with the airsoft pellet not showing and they look cool and sometimes hurt more or less depending on the gun you use.

#257489 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by halonerf117 on 28 November 2009 - 10:39 PM in Homemades

jamie_%20nerfhaven-3.jpg

#257488 Shotgun Stefans

Posted by halonerf117 on 28 November 2009 - 10:38 PM in Homemades

jamie_%20nerfhaven-1.jpg
jamie_%20nerfhaven-2.jpg
here are some pictures I really hope I put them on her right

#257486 Shotgun Stefans

Posted by halonerf117 on 28 November 2009 - 10:25 PM in Homemades

You really should have cut to the chase and said "Hey Guys, I found out that cutting stefans to 1 inch lengths and flattening their heads work great when stacked inside doubleshot shells!" You really, really didn't need to go into the in's and out's of the standard process of making weighted darts with hot glue.

I would suggest cutting them even smaller, like 1/2'' long so you can fit even more inside the shells, if 1/2'' isn't good then maybe try 3/4''.
Just Some Bob Posted Today, 07:10 PM

just some bob I have tried 1/2'' stefans and they do shoot but dont go as far and have crappy ranges and occasionally either dont shoot or if you aren't careful get flipped sideways and dont shoot. the ranges are about 30' flat with two loaded corectly made shotgun bullet5s and with thre about 25'

#257482 Shotgun Stefans

Posted by halonerf117 on 28 November 2009 - 10:08 PM in Homemades

Question 1:

Are you suggesting NIC members use airsoft pellets as a prjectile? Or simply as a weight? The "spread" comment made that kind of difficult to tell.

The answer to your question is that the pellets are used for weights.

Question 2:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone use a doubleshot twice (at least not anyone I had any respect for), they usually buy a better gun once they realize how uncompetitive it is at most games.
*So why are you using one

The only reason I use a doubleshot is because my friends in my neighborhood all play together and they all have doubleshots and it wouldnt be fair if I used my bbb spring longshot against they're stock doubleshots.

Question 3:

How are you stacking the darts? Side by side, or top to bottom (if you have short length stefans?).

-Not trying to rain on your parade here, but if you're introducing a "new" concept then it's customary to have lots of pictures..

*Edit, and yes I realize question 2 is not exactly a question...

The way i stack my darts is by putting them on top of each other. If you knew anything about doubleshots then you would know they are fired/ loaded with shells therefore you would not be able to stack 2 to 3 darts side by side. I will get pictures up in a little bit

#257468 Shotgun Stefans

Posted by halonerf117 on 28 November 2009 - 07:32 PM in Homemades

when looking at the title of this topic some will wonder what a shotgun stefan is. Well I am going to tell you. As far as i know i am the only one who ises these or has even heard of these.

They are simple to make all you have to do is take regular FBR. I used frost king but thats just what i buy. The first step is you take your foaam you cut it to about 1 inch and you throw abiut 100 in the dryer for about 7 minutes max depending on how good your dryer is and after they are all straight you get to work. The next step is to take a hot glue gun and some 6 gram airsoft pellets and burn a tiny incission in the foam and stick the pellet in the hole. After that you take your hot glue gun and create not a dome but just a flat surface over the pellet. after that is done you simply repeat until you are done. the final steps are to drill the aor restrictors out of your buzzbee double shot shells then you can fit two to three darts in one shell which gives it not only a better chance of hitting someone but also makes it have the feel of a real shotgun because of the spread.

#257465 Kansas End Of Year War

Posted by halonerf117 on 28 November 2009 - 07:08 PM in Nerf Wars

I can most likely make it to this war and can bring up to three people with me. Also the 12/13th sounds good to me . As far as location I can't make it to topeka thats way to far but olathe will be fine

#234113 E-a-b Mod Questions

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 June 2009 - 10:32 AM in Modifications

yes cut out the post

#234112 My Modding Business

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 June 2009 - 10:24 AM in Modifications

thanks i appreciate that.
on another note pictures will be provided soon

#234110 My Modding Business

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 June 2009 - 10:07 AM in Modifications

i acept cash by mail but must be rapped in paper so you cant tell its cash. and i made a mistake of where i posted it. it was an accident and i also accept paypal pm me or post here

#234108 My Modding Business

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 June 2009 - 10:03 AM in Modifications

hello there im halonerf117 and i am starting a modding business. i will do any spring gun you desire but i wont deal with ars in a maverick.my prices will be cheap.i have the lowest prices around. just show me the competitors price and will beat it. i will only do missouri guns so if you want me to do a gun either we try to meet in missouri or you drive it to my house. or we could meet at a war.i also do paintjobs they come in three different categories.

category one......... solid color design.........$1

category two......... solid color with detail ex. black battleworn..........$2

category three...... multiple color paintjob with lots of detail............depending on gun up to $5

will paint homeades but willl not mod them.i will apologize now for the inconvenience of no artwotks but need batteries in camera

#234106 Missouri Nerf

Posted by halonerf117 on 03 June 2009 - 09:53 AM in Nerf Wars

i live im raymore , missouri i have 3 - 6 frinds who will nerf. i will come to any nerf war providing my parents say so in this state and my aunt lives in nixa please let me know when a war is going to happen also if you want i will mod guns for a cheap price. i am pretty experienced and i can mod any spring gun as far as ars go but i will not take ars out of mavericks. i hate dealing with them. i will do spring replacements on any spring gun and i love to paint guns. and i am very good at it will do watever you desire to a gun

#233740 The Rogue "sereph"

Posted by halonerf117 on 01 June 2009 - 08:27 AM in Modifications

very nice love what you did with the titan in the ls scope.one suggestion would be to put the pump on the bottom in the lsfg frontguns and the air tank up top with tactical rails glued to it. im saying this because it looks really uncomfortable to pump.otherwise really nice mod.

#231156 The Nerf Mortar

Posted by halonerf117 on 18 May 2009 - 06:34 PM in Homemades

if anyone has some suggestions for my mortar help is needed/wanted

#231150 The Nerf Mortar

Posted by halonerf117 on 18 May 2009 - 06:24 PM in Homemades

the name basically says it all its just like a mortar launcher except it uses nerf pocket vortex footballs. kinda like the bazooka someone put on here.

It may sound stupiod but i think i could pull it off with your gys help

please pm me or post on here. also you can email me at kid1jprw@comcast.net

#231087 Foam Ballistic Shield!

Posted by halonerf117 on 18 May 2009 - 03:50 PM in Homemades

this a good idea that i will definetely try. i might even try and add it to my latest invention.

#230789 Another Claymore Writeup

Posted by halonerf117 on 17 May 2009 - 02:07 PM in Homemades

pretty sweet dude. i love it. where did you get the idea for that

#230784 "the Blood Finder"

Posted by halonerf117 on 17 May 2009 - 01:28 PM in Modifications

Wow, i would definately try to do this to a nightfinder, great mod!

i agree its pretty sweet i would do the same thing :)