sublimedom777's Content

There have been 328 items by sublimedom777 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363507 Just so you know

Posted by sublimedom777 on 20 November 2018 - 12:55 AM in Off Topic

Oh my gravlax

#363262 Buzz Bee Big Blast 3-D Printed 8-Shot Turret

Posted by sublimedom777 on 08 August 2018 - 12:38 PM in Modifications

This is fantastic. I love the recessed turret, and there's just something about an 8 shot turret for me.

I wanted to do this same thing to a Lazer Tag Master Blaster, but never got it finished. Of course I was only using a Firefly turret, but still cool

#355630 Just bought three nerf guns and I have some questions

Posted by sublimedom777 on 18 August 2016 - 10:50 PM in General Nerf

No, we are absolutely not doing that end tag as a thing.

I mean, first you take the dildos, then my signoff? 

#Trendsetter

#355626 Just bought three nerf guns and I have some questions

Posted by sublimedom777 on 18 August 2016 - 10:23 PM in General Nerf

Let me lead in by saying Welcome to the forum. If at any point in this post you feel I am being intentionally demeaning, please know that my main intent is to educate you in ways to get the most from this, and indeed any, forum.

First, it would be nice to see an attitude change. Whether it was your intent or not, your tone has been standoffish. You are asking folks to source products that are not readily available, and at that, ones you are extremely unfamiliar with apparently. I'd like to take a moment to thank Snoop for his input and help earlier in this thread, as his information was probably some of the best you'll get on the matter.

Second, the youtube link you posted is a video made by Lord Draconial (heretofore Draq). Draq is a youtube personality and general reviewer of nerf blasters, and, polarized community opinions aside, seems to end his blaster reviews at about the 15 minute mark. Most of his content in that vein seems to only cover superficial matters, and generally do not delve into subjects such as longevity and practicality. The dissenting attitudes about this blaster likely come from people who have owned, or are familiar with, this blaster and its various shortcomings. Please also consider that Draq runs a for-profit youtube channel, and regularly receives blasters free of charge from Hasbro for review purposes. This, whether intentional or unintentional, can, and often has, lead to reviews that appear biased to those of us who take deeper looks into these blasters. It would do you well to take his recommendations with a grain of salt in the future.

Third, You have asked for experienced opinions and advice, and have received them. You have also shunned said offerings, apparently because they did not align with the answer you desired. I am heavily in favor of a can-do and non-defeatist attitude, but one must also consider that such outlooks are not always correct, and often are entirely impractical. Take this example, for instance. If you owned, say, a Honda Accord, and were looking for advice on how to make it competitive with the Honda NSX, and were told by a lifetime F1 mechanic that it was unrealistic, if not impossible, shunning his advice would make you a petulant asshole.

Fourth, here are some links to darts that should probably work. You're welcome...

Please enjoy your time here. I look forward to any and all contributions you make to the forum in the future. Remember, the forum is a group repository of knowledge. The more work people put in at building the knowledge base, the better it serves the community.

Peace and foam flinging,

-SublimeDom777, Last of the Sex Dwarves, Head of Waifu Relations, Fetishizer of Blasters, The Far Warring, Mini-Van Driver, Possessor of Mattels, and Warden of the Manongahela

#351781 P.A.T,RIOT Socal war

Posted by sublimedom777 on 25 February 2016 - 10:35 PM in Nerf Wars

The war was pretty solid. Decent way to end that stupefyingly enjoyable weekend. 

Next time we need more maids though...

#351646 P.A.T,RIOT Socal war

Posted by sublimedom777 on 20 February 2016 - 01:04 AM in Nerf Wars

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm pretty sure I'll be hungover as fuck tomorrow. I'm at an open bar event, and have literally just been drinking whatever this one waitress hands me. See y'all tomorrow

#351604 P.A.T,RIOT Socal war

Posted by sublimedom777 on 17 February 2016 - 04:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I love sili-domes and such variants. The only drawback is cost IMO. But if they are open use, maybe I'l grease your palm with another blaster or something.

#351602 P.A.T,RIOT Socal war

Posted by sublimedom777 on 17 February 2016 - 03:21 PM in Nerf Wars

BOOM SURPRISE ATTENDEE MOTHERFUCKERS.

I'll be there. Should I bring anything special?

Does standard socal rules include the godawful #6 washers? Can I use Domes since it'll be my last war in California? Will Dom EVER find love again? TUNE IN NEXT TIME!

#351417 Armageddon XVII: SoCal's Largest NIC War (2016)

Posted by sublimedom777 on 09 February 2016 - 11:04 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to give it my best effort, but it is entirely going to depend on:

Getting off work

Getting to SoCal cheap
Crashing with a local

I'll for sure give an absolute notice as soon as I can.

#351338 NerfHaven Merch

Posted by sublimedom777 on 04 February 2016 - 09:04 AM in Off Topic

Oh wow, ours is still there too.  This must be a decade old by now http://www.cafepress...c_thong,4245136

Dibs on this for Gears' birthday present

#351323 NerfHaven Merch

Posted by sublimedom777 on 03 February 2016 - 02:38 PM in Off Topic

Mandatory apparel for all future Pittsburgh wars...

#351321 How far are you willing to go?

Posted by sublimedom777 on 03 February 2016 - 02:14 PM in Off Topic

I exclusively go to wars that are >300mi away from me. Anything closer and I don't even bother. All of the wars in the past 3 or so years that I have attended have all been no closer than 300 miles.

EDIT: There was a superstock HvZ event that was only 150 miles (one way), but I don't know if that counts, as nobody was firing darts at me

#351054 What kind of darts are these?

Posted by sublimedom777 on 23 January 2016 - 01:15 PM in Darts and Barrels

I'm going to disagree on them being Larami darts. Larami's are only about the length of stefans, definitely shorter than stock micros, so nowhere near the length of a modern mega.

I can get pics in just a moment here

6 dart clip for scale, in order: Larami (short), Larami (long), Elite Micro, Original Mega (missing suction tip), New Mega

PhXVxSt.jpg

#351007 Post your Stock/Superstock Loadout

Posted by sublimedom777 on 21 January 2016 - 02:27 PM in General Nerf

I play outdoor HvZ at the Penn State Main Campus. Pictured is my likely load out for this year (minus dump pouch, and perhaps backpack hydration, if the weather requires it. This loadout has changed little over the past 3 years, as it serves my needs. Primarily as a parody of the players who kit themselves out with camo (and matching attitudes), but also as a combat-avoidance type player.

Last year my primary was the rayven. It is old, and only has rm/2 motors and alkalines, but did ok (got me to within a half hour of end game last year)
This year the Alpha Trooper is new, and I need to acquire upgrade parts for it.

I use a basic Condor plate carrier. Being a rather large individual, many vests don't fit right, and I didn't really like any of the chest rigs that were available locally.

As pictured, 4 18Rd mags, in (iirc) M4 pouches. They fit snug enough to not need elastic, even while running/jumping. I have 4 more of the same pouch, and 2 more of another style, so could theoretically carry 6 more mags on the carrier. I will likely swap out the mags in favor of 25rd drums when I get an acceptable pouch.

NarrowBase firestrike holster, and an Orange Mod Works upgrade spring in it.

Jolt rests on a D-ring, mostly as a gag/"suicide" out rather than be turned into a zombie.

The socks are because PSU is the worst, and makes you unlock/retrieve your blasters as the opening mission.

Tac Loadout cost - Approx $80 for Carrier, mag pouches, sling, & holster

Attached Thumbnails

• 1453403686434-1860675314.jpg

#350759 Team Maximizer UNITE!

Posted by sublimedom777 on 14 January 2016 - 01:03 PM in Off Topic

Hello everybody, I hope the day finds you well. 

This has been a very sorrowful week so far with the losses of David Bowie (sparkle sparkle) and Alan Rickman. We here at the Brotherhood of Amalgamated Nerf Gurus: Maximizer Elitists are hoping to prevent the deaths of any other legends, and perhaps resurrect a few who have died.. We are searching for any and all who have been blessed and cursed with the burden of Maximizer ownership. 

These proud and strong blasters, much like Icarus and his flight to the sun, often create their own folly. However, we are looking to halt, and perhaps even reverse the looming extinction of this fine beast.

Please, if you, or someone you know has one of these blasters, contact us today about their preservation. We are standing by here in this thread, as well as in private message, and across social media. Don't let Maximizers disappear forever.

TL;DR - Comment here, or PM myself or Gears if you own a Maximizer, or if you know someone who does. We want to help preserve/repair your blaster.

bnFcVwy.jpg

Honor Roll:
SublimeDom777

Gears
Ice9

#350605 What was your favorite war experience?

Posted by sublimedom777 on 08 January 2016 - 05:20 PM in Site Feedback

I don't have a corn coast story yet, maybe I'll add one this spring.

My west coast experience is slim so far, but Geddon was super cool. Top memory may have to go to my team at Christmastravaganza though, for backing me up and making it possible to score a core hit with my Ultimator. Everybody put their glory aside for a moment to let me shine.
(Melting faces during freeze tag is a close #2, perhaps)

East coast is going to be way harder.

I know my low point might be when Vacc introduced himself to me for the 2nd time at the secret 09 invitational, because I had forgotten my Sex Dwarf shirt. (He revered the other guys, so it was almost definitely the shirt). T3T

Most of the high points are the extracurriculars (Maximizer baptism, subsequent Maximizer funeral, initiation into the Magenta Mongols) but I will say that getting to run Freeze Tag at Apoc is way up there.

#1 is for sure the New Jersey Slaughter (I was on the Vets team)

Frozen Coast (Canada)

Only attended Hb4H '12 (I think it was 2012). Getting to roll up there was awesome, and I recall doing well. Shirts v Skins round sticks out in my mind.

Steel Coast (Pittsburgh) we only ever had one war that attracted east coasters, but getting Lazer hits all day on the lglf was super tight. That 1500 was too OP.

#350345 Who's still around from 2008/2009

Posted by sublimedom777 on 31 December 2015 - 10:00 AM in Off Topic

That...that's not even funny. Here I am taking the time to try and remember a story from when I blacked out that one time, and you're interrupting me with stupid ideas like that?

That post is cancer, and not even like fun cancer like in the eye or something. Miserable cancer in the pancreas or brain.

Also, it is certainly for the best that you don't remember that night. Why do you think I moved to California? In a (vain) attempt to prevent Vacc from wiping my memory of that night. Somebody has to be the witness to those events.

Also, I suppose I'm still around... until Vacc finds me.

#350082 [CA] Christmastravaganza 2015

Posted by sublimedom777 on 20 December 2015 - 02:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh man, what a blast. Tight war dudes. I'll keep it short, because the drive back was rough and I'm still tired.

• Direct hit to the dangly bits... unpleasant
  • DING!
  • Reverse carpe is the GOTY  - OmissusTesticulum? Excutio?
  • Accidentally DOM-inating that one Freeze Tag round
  • My Lock 'n' Load was such a salty bitch, but the only dissenter of the day.

Basically this war was super fun. It was very much like an oldschool Pittsburgh war, thanks everybody.

#350059 [CA] Christmastravaganza 2015

Posted by sublimedom777 on 18 December 2015 - 12:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for double post, but does anyone have a 4b trigger they'd part with? I'm going to try and fix it tonight, but I already used my spare.

#350056 Frozen Foam Part II, Long Island NY [1/2/2016]

Posted by sublimedom777 on 18 December 2015 - 11:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Can I get clearer directions than hop in a DeLorean? Jan 2, 2015 is kinda hard to get to...

#350053 [CA] Christmastravaganza 2015

Posted by sublimedom777 on 18 December 2015 - 06:12 AM in Nerf Wars

I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE DARTS! I found the jug of the lame ammo from Geddon, Wahoo!

This means I can enjoy a bunch of lonely drinking the night before as Sex Dwarves tend to do.

#349947 [CA] Christmastravaganza 2015

Posted by sublimedom777 on 11 December 2015 - 09:31 AM in Nerf Wars

I got off work, so I'm in. It's going to be another goddamned road war, so it better be awesome. I'm getting too old for this scrt

#349804 NIC Style and SAMBO are stupid names....

Posted by sublimedom777 on 03 December 2015 - 12:28 PM in Off Topic

I think it's not SAO because it would steal sword art online'a acronym

Good, that'd keep both Nerf Plebs and Anime Plebs away from the wars I attend... (/sarcasm)

I suppose of the given options I prefer the Superstock/Hardcore differentiation. I think the ammo-type abbreviations are a little less good, as they're another acronym to remember/parse.

#349794 [CA] Christmastravaganza 2015

Posted by sublimedom777 on 03 December 2015 - 12:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Any lodgings available?

Put me down as a maybe. I'll see if I can get off work.

#348578 Zeus Hopper

Posted by sublimedom777 on 29 August 2015 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

There's no way you can verify the number of balls my mom can hold... I submit a motion for you to remove this baseless claim!

But seriously, glad to see you're still ghettoing things together!

#348363 Ultimator Rockets

Posted by sublimedom777 on 13 August 2015 - 12:21 AM in Darts and Barrels

Ill have to try to make some thx for the info how far does a stock ultinator shoot btw I've heard it shoots anywhere from 50 to 120 feet

If it's very important I could try and get some ranges but the original ammo is so wildly unstable that any kind of range measurement would need to have a huge sample size to weed out the crazy outliers. Also, my stock rockets are in poor condition, to say the least. I'd say 50' with a rocket is technically possible, but is more about the rocket and the wind than the blaster.

Once upon a time I converted my Ultimator down to standard stefans and it did shoot in the 100-120' range, but that shouldn't be surprising at all, considering the volume of air. It was also able to shotgun 7 of 11 darts from an inline clip.

#348308 Crossfire Bow + Blastzooka Integration

Posted by sublimedom777 on 09 August 2015 - 11:28 PM in Modifications

Very nicely done. I was worried when I heard selectable fire, since I'm unsure if I ever really published mine. This is /WAY/ more space efficient. Mine uses a similar approach, but with a ball valve. Specifically developed for JWasko, if he ever gets his xbow off the ground.

#348177 Apocalypse 2015 - Recapping on page 5

Posted by sublimedom777 on 01 August 2015 - 07:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Man, what a great day. I gotta say my performance was the worst ever though. I probably fired around 250 darts and didn't hit a single nerfer. The upside I guess was nothing broke. See y'all next year.

#348000 Single pump Ultimator

Posted by sublimedom777 on 23 July 2015 - 12:01 AM in Modifications

I can't personally get too technical about it, but have you felt the power of the spring? It is almost always a problem to re-seat it after servicing the blaster. Any such modification to reduce the number of actions involved in the draw is going to cut into the mechanical advantage gained by the lever.

My best recommendation would be, if you are having slippage while priming, flip the firing catch around. My Ultimator wouldn't prime reliably without holding the the trigger forward, as it was worn. It now primes in approx 11-12 "pumps".

If you're still set on this, my idea had been to install a T handle that was attached to the plunger rod by cable. Adding a name-badge style retractable cord will keep the handle tight to the back of the shell prior to/during the firing process. (Think lawnmower pull cord)

Alternatively you could rig it so that the cord is extended when the blaster is fired and retracted when it is primed. (you would be pulling on the cable housing, so this would have to be more durable)

#347787 B.R.A.D.F,E.S.T.

Posted by sublimedom777 on 10 July 2015 - 07:20 PM in Nerf Wars

I definitely won't, because I'll be living in CT by then. SCUN usually has monthly wars, though.

Well that's a shame. I'll keep an eye out though.

#347785 B.R.A.D.F,E.S.T.

Posted by sublimedom777 on 10 July 2015 - 07:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Let me know if you have one next month. When I'm employed I can probably make these if I can grab housing with someone down there.

#347783 Armageddon XVI

Posted by sublimedom777 on 10 July 2015 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome photos, thanks Zorn.

Oh, and one more thing I forgot in my initial post:

Somewhere on Hwy 5 I found just about every inch of travel my mini-van's suspension has to give. We hit a "dip" that was more akin to a small ditch doing some ungodly downhill highway speed. We hit it so hard we nearly buried the suspension, then sprang up so forcefully that we had just barely enough grip to straighten back out. In May my buddy and I drove 2500 miles from Pittsburgh Pa to Vacaville Ca, and I can tell you we didn't see anything as harrowing as that. No large regional nerf war is complete without at least one near-death experience. (See: Staying in New Brunswick, NJ for APOC '09; Living on 1kg of sausages and selling blasters at Hb4H '11; Almost killing Koree at the '09 or'10 September invitational; Having people breathe fire on a should-be-condemned deck for a POW!: March to Glory, drunk swimming in the bay at the APOC '13 after-party)

Can't wait to see y'all again

#347697 Do NOT Paint it Black

Posted by sublimedom777 on 05 July 2015 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

If I may make presumptions for a moment, the message here is less "Don't ever paint your blaster realistically", and more "If you make your toy look like not a toy, don't bring it to these toy-playing events". Using nerf blasters to make props for cosplay and the like is fine, but for public usage it is less than great.

I know that I'm not necessarily the pulse of the community, but one of the things I like most about Nerf is the inherent wackyness. Blasters with antlers, blasters with "marital aids", blasters that look like animals, blasters that make you look like a robot. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a silly hobby. I love nerf because even though it is a "shooting" hobby, we typically don't get realistic. We're the dorks in the public park running around with toys, shooting at each other with ridiculous contraptions and having fun. I don't meant to say fun can't be had while being all "tacticool", but there are other hobbies and venues for that. Nerf isn't milsim.

At the last few big wars I have attended, without fail someone on my team, at the beginning of the day has started with a diatribe about who should cover them, babbling about support fire, and basically trying to set up a nerf S.W.A.T. team. My advice to them is simple.

"Lets just play nerf"

#347679 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by sublimedom777 on 05 July 2015 - 12:38 AM in Modifications

Skullduggery and back-room dealings!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Beach Bow
Mods Done: Split internals, Firefly Turret, completely internal reinforcements.
Integrations: N/a
Comments: My first xbow, and the only I know of like it. The sand is done in Rustoleum Stone texture, and as such has a rough, sand-like texture.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: The Duster
Mods Done: The last of the V8 Interceptors. Split's internals. 2 catch notches. Roboman catch and trigger. Plymouth Duster badge (+75 B.H.P.), completely internal reinfocements
Integrations: Underslung LB as an homage to Ellen (AND it looks like a freaking engine), 2k tank in the works.
Comments: Uses a triple speedloader with 20" of cpvc each barrel. It refuses to fire anything less than a 3/0 fishing weight.

This marks my 2nd Hotrod xBow, and I'm very happy about that.

#347498 Armageddon XVI

Posted by sublimedom777 on 29 June 2015 - 12:06 AM in Nerf Wars

Finally made it home about an hour ago. So I'll be brief to avoid falling asleep mid-post. I totally broke my personal rule to not drive overnight to a nerf war (was awake for roughly 35 hours) but it was so, so worth it.

This was one of the realest nerf wars I've ever been to. It was super strange to my east coast sensibilities, but at no point was that a problem. Both of my companions had a blast, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks so much to everyone running this (and thanks for the opportunity to be a captain).

• Meeting some of the coolest nerfers I have ever had the good fortune to play with was spectacular.
  • Most of my blasters worked all day. Minimal repairs, I think.
  • Actually having some fun during a Carpe round. (And scoring 3 points total [Day and career])
  • peed rounds were crazy fun. That was the surprise of the day I think. I also loved playing D during CTF.
  • The variety of nerfers was super cool. You never quite knew who/what blaster would be around the corner.
  • The field was super awesome for this event.
  • Ultimator kills were tight.
  • I'm probably forgetting so many awesome things, but it was a super dope weekend.

My only gripes are a distaste for thrown melee (roboman and I almost caught a tomahawk to the face)

But most of all I hated not being able to give you guys a good UCP round. I'll work on figuring out how to make it scale up to a larger group.

Also, a personal milestone. I have played in 3 of the 4 major markets: NJ, Canada, and now SoCal. Wish all my blasters hadn't been buried when I drove thru Chicago, but it'll just be more incentive to see Grz sooner.

#347377 No one cares about the name you gave your gun

Posted by sublimedom777 on 22 June 2015 - 11:52 PM in Off Topic

Was the Doomsayer bad to begin with? (*1)

"Triple Shot" is just confusing as it implies the gun has a 3 shot turret (*2)

*1 - This is perhaps part of the era that Langley is calling the problematic era where veteran members insisted on naming their works.

*2 - Triple Shot is the official name of the blaster by Lanard. Get over it

The term mentioned above was created to make fun of people debating whether or not it's a magazine or a clip. (*3)

*3 - The problem here is that the aforementioned idiots didn't realize they were the butt of the joke. Thus we wind up with another "Fight for your Right" - The Beastie Boys, without having a marginally enjoyable song about it.

#347347 No one cares about the name you gave your gun

Posted by sublimedom777 on 22 June 2015 - 12:32 PM in Off Topic

Just my $0.02 : I don't particularly get why the masterkey one is a problem, considering most people know a masterkey is an undermounted shotgun of some type. Also the names help add flair to each project.

If your project needs flair maybe it isn't that good to begin with? These niche nicknames place your ego above the comprehension of folks not in the know.

Also, the only reason I know about a real masterkey is because a friend was very into real guns. Not everyone into this very silly hobby is into firearms.

#347319 Meishel'd Rapid Red - Writeup (Very picture heavy)

Posted by sublimedom777 on 20 June 2015 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

Very nice post. Thank you for the parts list!

#347318 S.T.I. Sex-Dwarf Tactical Insertion (NorCal)

Posted by sublimedom777 on 20 June 2015 - 07:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Hi there friends in California. Our invasion has gone largely unnoticed (according to plan), but I want to assure you that you're slowly being taken over by easterners. As such, I'd
like to host a nerf war in the NorCal area. I'm optimistically looking to get around 12 attendees total (myself and my guests included) to start having regular, NIC level wars. If
anyone has any suggested parks, or would like to help organize, please let me know! For now, this will be a planning thread for what will hopefully be our first of many wars.

Where: Buchanan Park, 4150 Harbor Street, Pittsburg, CA 94565
I believe this park to be both large enough to ensure we don't bother any other park-goers, and varied enough to provide several unique play areas. I took 2 photos of the area
I believe will be our main field, and theoretically shouldn't be bothered by anyone as we play. It is the area due west of the parking lot in the above linked Google Map.

Facing East
Posted Image

Facing West
Posted Image

The park also has a mulched playground area, several areas with moderate tree cover, and a parking lot.

When: TBD, please weigh in on the poll above. If you have any concerns please let me know.

Details:

What to bring:
Primary blaster, secondary blaster, backups in case something breaks. Bring all Ultimators, Maximizers, and ammo for each!
Lunch (if you're the kind of person who eats at nerf wars) There is definitely a McDonalds not too far from the park, and a BK a little further away that I'm aware of.
- Pittsburgh tradition mandates a trip to a chinese buffet after the war, and I intend to do so here as well.
Cash/Blasters for sale/trade (If you are looking to purchase or sell something at this war, you may mention that in your RSVP post. Do not create extra posts for it, this is not a trading thread.
Hydration (I will try and bring a water jug, but anything above and beyond is your responsibility)
Apparel - All Sex Dwarves in attendance should be in uniform, all attendees are encouraged to keep an eye on the weather and dress accordingly.

Gametypes:
Penetration - Bring your Ultimators out of their ceremonial velvet lined boxes and actually fire them! YAY! Maybe we'll even play Triple Penetration this time!
Freeze Tag - A Pittsburgh, Pa Original
Other "normal" gametypes (3:15, 5:0, etc)

Age Requirements:

This event is open to those 13 and up, but there are specific requirements placed on that.
Those aged 13-16 must have their parent or guardian on the premises, and that guardian must be fully aware of the risks involved. (I will not take blame if your child takes a hard hit)
Those under the age of 18 are required to wear eye protections at all times during play. I strongly encourage, and likely will require something more than just normal eyeglasses (I was
hit in the glasses at Hb4H, and it chipped the lens. They are not sufficient protection.)
Those over the age of 18 are strongly encouraged to wear sufficient (see above) eye protection, but have the right to decline, and in doing so accept responsibility for any ocular harm
that should befall them.

Parents, please be aware that this event will be mixed age groups. While we make attempts to be courteous to younger players, they will not receive favoritism or special accommodations,
and are expected to display a modicum of maturity and responsibility while playing (i.e. following rules, playing safely, respecting other players/pedestrians as well as the venue, and so forth).

Dart/Blaster regulations

Standard Nerf etiquette applies. Pittsburgh traditionally played by a code of "If it's not dangerous, it's ok".

This applies to both blasters and darts in our community. We do not tolerate flat black, or other realistically themed blasters, unsafe darts, but most of all,
we do not tolerate unsafe play.

Transportation:
I may be able/willing to provide transportation to anyone living in the Vacaville/Fairfield area, as I will be commuting from there, but please contact me if you need help.

Attendees:
SublimeDom777 (+1-2)
Bro Juice

#347297 Armageddon XVI

Posted by sublimedom777 on 19 June 2015 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Sublimedom777, Nono, you can be up front with me on what to use

Bring it, but please bring something you can reasonably expect to have no issues. For instance, back in Pgh we used NFs with Ace #49 spring replacements or equivalent.

I will be bringing a few pistols (hopefully) to lend in case someone forgets or has theirs break.