guardian21's Content

There have been 60 items by guardian21 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#293494 Tek 3 Mods

Posted by guardian21 on 28 January 2011 - 01:03 PM in Modifications

F*** Sorry. Double post.

#293493 Tek 3 Mods

Posted by guardian21 on 28 January 2011 - 12:56 PM in Modifications

Wait... You cut off most of the barrel to the point where it looks like darts would be dangling halfway out of it. Forgive my stupidity (barrels have always been my weak point in modding) But even if the front half of the barrel was too big for a seal with the dart, at the very least would it not prop your darts up for a little more accuracy?

#289359 Nerf Barricade - Mod Guide!

Posted by guardian21 on 29 November 2010 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Looks awesome. i wasn't really interested in the barricade until now but it does seem pretty sweet modded.
i'm even more impressed that it has the switch needed to mod it built in.

Quick question tho. If you do wrap the flywheels to use stefans and streamlines will it still be able to take thicker darts or will it jam up?
Would either the dart heads or E-tape be soft enough to be squeezed through?

#282066 Is The Nerf Tactical Vest Worth The $30?

Posted by guardian21 on 04 August 2010 - 08:03 AM in General Nerf

$30 seems pretty reasonable. expecially if its made well.

I personally however would just go to an army surplus store and buy a real one instead. With real ones you can find al the extra pouches and design it any way you want. (put holsters on the left side, dart sack down at your hip, extra clips on your shoulder, etc. The customizeable aspect of the real ones would make me lean towards those instead

Makes logic eh?

#280562 Stampede Official Nerf Demo Coverage

Posted by guardian21 on 18 July 2010 - 10:14 AM in General Nerf

Hot damn!

i really was going to avoid this sucker but now that i see it in action i may just have to start saving my pennies!

The design is really sleek and i like the add ons a lot more than i thought i would.

How well do the shield and grip/bipod hold on? they looked pretty sturdy in the videos but typically i couldnt immagine something that big gripping on too well.

Also. did i read that correctly that it will come with THREE 18 shot clips?

#273429 Externally Singled Hornet (for Power)

Posted by guardian21 on 26 April 2010 - 05:06 PM in Modifications

Not bad! makes me want to try to salvage my hornet!

So i take it that this is fired from the blast button correct? it might be worth attempting to rewire one of the blast buttons to the trigger since the blast buttons on the side are a tad unwieldy.

Also hook up to Titan for great justice!

#273043 New Info On Nerf Big Blast

Posted by guardian21 on 22 April 2010 - 08:39 PM in General Nerf

There is no way in hell there will be a 50 round box/banana/whateveryouwannacallit style clip. Try lining up eight LS clips and see how far that gets you.

The possibility is however it could have two (or more) barrels/firing systems, each using a smaller "big" clip, thus shooting twice (or more) darts without reloading.

Raider CS-35

You could have said the same exact thing about the raiders 35 dart clip before the drum mag was released.
No one said it had to be a straight clip. For all we know it could be a bigger drum mag or some other new unique style of mag.

On the other hand i do like the idea that there may be more than one clip slot.

#273040 New Info On Nerf Big Blast

Posted by guardian21 on 22 April 2010 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

maybe nerf will release super-super-super-super clips for the ECS 50? I really, REALLY hope it is not a flywheel gun.

i had concidered this but it conflicts with the 18 dart clip.
i know we're not supposed to speculate but:
Perhaps there will be two guns.
Nerf Big Blast
and Nerf Stampede
one with the 18 dart clip and one with the 50
this is where my speculation ends.

#273037 New Info On Nerf Big Blast

Posted by guardian21 on 22 April 2010 - 08:26 PM in General Nerf

Nice to know.

I did some research. its definately not the same stampede that showed up in the Nerf video game (much the same as the Raider is not the same)
http://images3.wikia...pede_REV-12.jpg

HERES THE FUN PART:
We can usually tell a lot about a gun from its code title.

Most clip guns have the abbreviation CS standing for clip system followed by a number that designates how many darts the clip holds.

The vulcan was the first electronic belt fed system and its abbreviation is apropreately EBF

Note that on the stampede the abreviation is ECS and we already know/are fairly certain that it will be coming with an 18 dart clip.

This tells me that it is an electronic clip system.
The baffling part is the clip size designation of 50 when we know it to be 18.

#272594 Cs 18?

Posted by guardian21 on 18 April 2010 - 04:21 PM in General Nerf

I use a flip clip in my LS all the time and its not awkward or flimsy. i cant imagine this would be much longer. only downside being that you dont have the advantage of loading without removing the clip.

anyone else pondering the horror of a SUPER FLIP CLIP?

The only horror is that it would damn near touch the ground if you're under 6'3".
Pretty cool I have to say, albeit impractical.

HAHA definately something id like to play around with!
More serious tho i would probably mount them side by side instead of end to end so that they are not... ya know... a few meters long.

EDIT: Also im about 6'2" so i woundn't have THAT much trouble with it!

#272591 Cs 18?

Posted by guardian21 on 18 April 2010 - 04:10 PM in General Nerf

I use a flip clip in my LS all the time and its not awkward or flimsy. i cant imagine this would be much longer. only downside being that you dont have the advantage of loading without removing the clip.

anyone else pondering the horror of a SUPER FLIP CLIP?

#270217 Extreme Nite Finder Modification

Posted by guardian21 on 24 March 2010 - 04:42 PM in Modifications

.... my first thought

*falsetto* "whaaat?"

second though

*see first thought*

third thought. "holy shit this is awesome."

when i first read that you were combining 3 guns i had no idea what to expect but this is bloody Effeminate!

beautiful paint job too! glad to have a good writeup cause this is definately something id like to try some day!!!!

beautiful work mate! beautiful

#265737 Blaster Classification/rating System

Posted by guardian21 on 17 February 2010 - 11:16 AM in General Nerf

its a good system but it needs to be simplified by alot. you need more vague catagories for it to be practical.

range:
close
mid
long

rate of fire:
single
multi
shotgun
alternate ammo (rockets, megas ect)

thats really all you need. it would also make it easier if you gave stock guns base values to build off of.

#264828 Nerf Deploy Cs-6 - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by guardian21 on 09 February 2010 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

I see the Deploy being used in Assassinations. You walk up to the guy wearing a coat but apparently unarmed. Then, when you get close to him at a good spot, you take this sucker out of your coat, deploy it, fire six random shots hoping one will hit, then run away. I can also see it being used as a form of protection against assassinations. Heck, if you're feeling dirty enough, you can use to look like a bystander in a nerf war when you're actually a raider.

thats a nice theory but im pretty sure that it isn't going to close up that small. even in its smaller form it looks to be atleast as big as a carbined longshot.

#264422 Hasbro Press Release

Posted by guardian21 on 05 February 2010 - 12:29 PM in General Nerf

i saw this while skimming my transformers sites (i'm a big hasbro fan)

At first i assumed "Clear the way" as a pun regarding all of the clear blasters that will be coming out but upon further inspection and the fact that its talking about something that wont be out untill september i'm assuming that it is not refering to those OR the longstrike or deploy.

#264412 Nerf Deploy Cs-6 - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by guardian21 on 05 February 2010 - 08:47 AM in General Nerf

If you have a high power, low ROF primary, like a BBBB, having a rapid-fire side-arm like the Deploy would be incredibly useful. When everyone else is using Nitefinders or LnLs, the Deploy gets similar range, and when it comes to ROF, they're not even in the same league. If someone tries to rush you, instead of depending on another single shot weapon, you can spam darts worry free with the Deploy.

I would agree with this, but thats what my LS carbine is for. :D

(on a followup note to my first post. the internals still make me want to vomit)

#264321 Nerf Deploy Cs-6 - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by guardian21 on 04 February 2010 - 01:24 PM in General Nerf

Its funny! I almost vomited at the sight of the internal pics but once i saw the video i find this gun quite appealing! XD. i just see little real point in the flashlight mode. Sure its cool for shits and giggles but lets not fool ourselves, can anyone think of a practical use for it in a nerf war?

#263733 Finding A Blaster For A Friend In A Power Chair.

Posted by guardian21 on 29 January 2010 - 11:30 PM in General Nerf

i was amazed that it took so long (up to Mr. Badwrench) for someone to mention jamming the trigger on the raider. someone else mentioned that the chair has the capacity to hold large amounts of ammo. Hook him up with as many clips as you can and send him out with a raider and he should be able to rain darts down like arrows of death from the heavens.

(A long range gun like a spring loaded 4B would also do nicely as a backup incase he cant drive quick enough to dodge.)

#262929 The First Look At The Tetrastrike

Posted by guardian21 on 24 January 2010 - 11:38 AM in General Nerf

I havn't seen a pic of these before and i gotta say my first impression is very good!

Integration fodder galore
And its a smaller, easierto use, (and probably more reliable) hornet!

#262494 Furyfire/2k Modification!

Posted by guardian21 on 20 January 2010 - 01:29 PM in Modifications

YEEEESSS

I've been waiting for someone to do this since we first saw pics of the furyfire.

Great work. Might actually bother to pick one up now!

#262003 Maverick Gunblade

Posted by guardian21 on 16 January 2010 - 10:35 AM in Modifications

while im not sure too many people here will appreciate it it does hand me an oppertunity to ask:

what is the material that is running up the middle of the thunder fury swords?

how thick is it? how flexible is it? how much will it hurt if you get a cut end of it stuck in you?

... and how Sig-able was my last sentence?

#261792 Glo-laser + Drain-blaster

Posted by guardian21 on 14 January 2010 - 11:18 AM in Modifications

YYEEESSSSS

i saw that thing a longtime ago and really wanted to put a titan in one.

im SOOOO Glad somone finally did somthing with it. shame you couldnt have kept the lights active as well.

here is my respect, you may have all of it

#260923 Blaster Care.

Posted by guardian21 on 06 January 2010 - 10:50 AM in General Nerf

Indeed you can leave the spring inside, but don't put it away primed, and for springers: don't dry-fire often.

Dry fireing air blasters once and a while is good for expelling dirt and keeps the rubber seal from drying/cracking.

i disagree. it may be personal preference but i am a firm believer in NEVER dry firing (spring blasters) unless nesisary (such as taking the clip out of a longshot.)

perhaps its not relivent to Nerf blasters but it cant be good to have excess impact on your internals. if its bad for something as simple as a bow and arrow, its bad for Nerf as well.

if your doing it to expel dust from your innards, shooting it with a dart will expel the dust with more pressure (since the pressure builds up behind the dart)

#260895 Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

Posted by guardian21 on 06 January 2010 - 01:32 AM in General Nerf

lol! this is freaking rediclus. way to swamp us with new guns hasbro!!! I havnt even gotten a raider yet!!!

idk about this. i think i will be perfectly happy with a shotgun pumped longstrike!!

and if not that my LS carbine is always a favorate!!! (wink)

#259464 Longstrike

Posted by guardian21 on 20 December 2009 - 11:34 PM in General Nerf

If you look really close it appears that the stock is designed to hold two clips.
We have a new rail scope (woo hoo)
And the front barrel looks like it has a possibility of coming off like the recon

At the very least we can call it a loser rifle for all the little noobs coming here and waiting two months JUST to ask that question.

"hey! whAt kind of gun is loser rifle? wah why do it change loser to loser?"

*points* *link* *walks away*

#259437 Funny Video

Posted by guardian21 on 20 December 2009 - 07:14 PM in General Nerf

This is fucking painful, not funny.

Yes, but the comment above you was wonderful!

#259330 Crossbow Longshot

Posted by guardian21 on 18 December 2009 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

nifty concept.
i expecially enjoy the double shot integration!
i cant say that i would sack my LS to do this or buy a new one for this purpose but if i had an extra laying around i may concider playing off of this idea.

#258084 Official "show Off Your Longshot Thread"

Posted by guardian21 on 05 December 2009 - 04:46 PM in Modifications

may as well jump in here.

my bloved (cleaned up) carbine

Posted Image

cut down the middle and re-positioned the front to eliminate the large hole.
basic internal mods done.

works best with streamlines. stefans get jammed pretty easily in here.
usually keep a flip clip in it and several extras in a small bag i carry with me.

(P.S. @nerfrogue83 mad props for integrating broken transformers. guess ive got a new objective for my next project!)

#257093 Ballzooka Mp150

Posted by guardian21 on 23 November 2009 - 12:43 AM in Modifications

I've never really given ball guns much thought at all.

But i have to say i could TOTALLY see myself using one of these things.

wish i could get the parts.

EDIT:

Also, another thing... Did you paint your balls to look like Poke balls, because they look awesome.

What he said. Pokemon never dies. It just grows tumors and has internal bleeding.

#252456 Ssgc Fall Nerf Game

Posted by guardian21 on 03 October 2009 - 10:32 AM in Nerf Wars

i may have to leave a bit early but i will without a doubt be there!

#252015 New Idea For Stefans

Posted by guardian21 on 28 September 2009 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Hmmm. Lots of people already use washers. i'm pretty sure washers will already stick to a magnet. problem solved.

EDIT: i'm pretty sure BBs are also magnetic. With those being very VERY common stephan making materials i'm pretty sure you could already use a magnet and not have to worry about making the entire community switch materials!

#246122 Look What I Found.

Posted by guardian21 on 08 August 2009 - 02:22 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know if the Belt Blaster has a slam fire feature like the Raider?

If you don't release the trigger it will not even let you move the operating handle.

Damn!

Well thats annoying. i most definately wont be picking one of these up until someone figures out how to fix that!

#246115 Look What I Found.

Posted by guardian21 on 08 August 2009 - 01:57 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know if the Belt Blaster has a slam fire feature like the Raider?

#245175 Berserker Internals

Posted by guardian21 on 02 August 2009 - 01:55 PM in General Nerf

DAMN! That is a nice piece of work right there!
Can't wait to see this thing at its peak!

Any estimate as to when we can see these in mass retail (aka Walmart)

According to several people I spoke with at Target -- Tuesday.

No kidding!
Knowing my target i won't be seeing them for at least a few months. (they NEVER restock)

Any Idea on a price-point?

#245159 Berserker Internals

Posted by guardian21 on 02 August 2009 - 12:17 PM in General Nerf

DAMN! That is a nice piece of work right there!
Can't wait to see this thing at its peak!

Any estimate as to when we can see these in mass retail (aka Walmart)

#241992 Dart Tag Ctf Stormfire Blaster

Posted by guardian21 on 14 July 2009 - 10:03 PM in General Nerf

*sigh* Now if only someone could get their hands on a Furyfire

People have.

OH! well thank you for posting that. Gives me a bit of what to expect. Would still like to see the innards however.

On another note:
I wholeheartedly agree with Carbon.
personally i would be utterly thrilled if nightfinders came packaged with a little pink flamingo.
*starts concidering mod possibilities*

#241910 Dart Tag Ctf Stormfire Blaster

Posted by guardian21 on 14 July 2009 - 12:55 PM in General Nerf

*sigh* Now if only someone could get their hands on a Furyfire

#241008 Ea Announces Next Nert Wii Game

Posted by guardian21 on 09 July 2009 - 10:58 AM in General Nerf

Just looks like more of the same to me.

I liked the other color scheme better anyways.

#238170 Longshot Recon /lr-7

Posted by guardian21 on 23 June 2009 - 10:59 AM in Modifications

There are red recons, which is about it.

Sorry to go off topic but since when are there red Recons? i've never seen one! (and apparently neither has google images)

#238129 Longshot Recon /lr-7

Posted by guardian21 on 23 June 2009 - 01:43 AM in Modifications

This is such a great use of a recon!

Does anyone else find it awesome how all of a sudden Recons have stopped being their own guns and have become a way to ciip other guns instead? I think its great! All of our worthless recons now have a use!!!

Anyways!

Great job on the mod!