hockeyfights118's Content

There have been 40 items by hockeyfights118 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#335720 NIC Primary

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 30 November 2013 - 01:06 PM in General Nerf

With a homemade air gun, you run the risk of it being banned at the war. I've seen countless people at wars bring giant 200 foot blasters that get banned on the spot. If you're going to do it, you need to be smart about what is safe and such.

I prefer spring blasters because they avoid pumping and are usually quicker to fire shots because of that.

Ebay is a great place to find nice spring guns. PAS, LS, Xbow, they are all good.

#310257 Good Singled Maverick

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 28 January 2012 - 11:35 AM in Modifications

Congratulations on making a worse crossfire/scout

Ha, you don't get it do you. This is a fantastic mod for if your turret breaks or gets lost. Yea it might not be the best mod with a functioning turret, but it shows versatility.

So shut up with the sarcasm.

#303423 Max Force Shadow Hawk

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 16 August 2011 - 09:17 PM in General Nerf

That shell just looks badass. I'm definately buying one when they come in stock at my target.

But one question though, what is the mag capacity of those paper things, and how do you load them?

#300750 Orange Mod Works Kit Reviews

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 29 June 2011 - 02:17 PM in General Nerf

I brought that up in rouges thread about his plunger, but he shit a brick, so I dropped the subject. I completely agree with you.

This is not airsoft. This isnt a sport of buying things just to put in a gun. This is a crative hobby.

Also, Why the recon? No one uses it!

#295255 New Nerf Website.

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 02 March 2011 - 09:24 PM in General Nerf

Cocks inside me! PLEASE!

#295123 Nerf Wars In The St.louis Area

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 27 February 2011 - 11:44 AM in Nerf Wars

I live in the STL area. Pm me!

#292705 Finally

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 12 January 2011 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

Fuckin congrats, man. To have a guy in the navy thats nerfing is kinda cool.

#291820 Has Anybody Tried To Shorten The Stroke Of A Stampede?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 29 December 2010 - 09:04 PM in Modifications

I know this isn't an airsoft website, but if you are familiar with airsoft, you would know that if you sand down the teeth on the piston and the gear needed, it would increase the rate of fire. Since the stampede has a piston, I was wondering if anyone had tried it.

For some of those zombie players, doing this does lose you range (at least in airsoft) though it makes the ROF awesome. Plus, after a spring, seal, and voltage mod, it could be one hell of a gun.

#291819 R3l Re-shelled

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 29 December 2010 - 08:57 PM in Homemades

If you live in Singapore or not, I'm sure you can put some orange on there. It's not worth the risk. Would you rather be shot or spend a few dollars on some orange tape?

#290037 Nerf Gun Feedback Thread

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 December 2010 - 04:10 PM in General Nerf

Can anyone explain to me what purpose this thread is going to server beyond what we already have? If not I'm going to close it because this seems pointless.

Edit: Actually I won't close it but I certainly will not pin it.

If you allow me, I believe the point of this thread was to have it be pinned so newcomers could come see what gun they would like the best for the price. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but we don't have any post meant for which gun to it. In my opinion, this will save from us from numerous and pointless threads about what guns for people to get. All they have to do is to read this and figure it out themsleves.

#288864 Nerf In The News

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 24 November 2010 - 11:27 PM in General Nerf

I agree with you Brit, we need to get over this and continue modding. There are kids all over the place who think placing a tack on a dart is fun. Doing things like that as well as motor increases and co2 and paintball stuff is just stupid.Those people aren't really "modders" as the news called them, they are just idiots. At least we know, that we are the "real" modders.

By the way, anybody know who was interviewed? Just curious.

#285536 Screw Off

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 16 September 2010 - 07:01 PM in Off Topic

As debangeek said, if you weren't around slug, this hobby would have basically no homemade blasters. People have made money off of your creations, and you have contributed a lot to this. Hell, that's why your called a contributor. Keep nerfing, man.

Happy birthday to everyone else too.

#284991 Arrowstorm Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 07 September 2010 - 06:52 AM in Modifications

My camera us not working, so it's hard for me to take pictures. But it truely is and L shaped piece. It seems to have something to do with the turret advancing.

#284958 Arrowstorm Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 06 September 2010 - 06:40 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

That's great, but I can't seem to locate the L piece in that picture. Is it under something?

#284951 Arrowstorm Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 06 September 2010 - 05:36 PM in Modifications

How does the black, L shaped piece fit back into a nerf arrowstorm? For reference, one side is rectangular, one side has a round tube with a hole in it.

#283317 Quadshots: The Ice Way

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 17 August 2010 - 10:36 AM in Modifications

While I really wouldn't say that this is the "right way" to do it, I think you have some pretty nice info on the turret that anyone could use.

#282862 At2k Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 11 August 2010 - 04:28 PM in Modifications

I just used a basic drywall cutting bit and that worked fine. Thank you everybody.

#282777 At2k Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 10 August 2010 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Princexbuster and buffdaddy, I cannot just glue in the hose because there is an orange piece from the goo gauge stuck inside of the hole in the tank. There is still a hole, just not big enough for tubing.

Dremel Bra...

What bit do you recommend? It is such a small hole and I don't want to damage the tank.

#282772 At2k Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 10 August 2010 - 07:51 PM in Modifications

Princexbuster and buffdaddy, I cannot just glue in the hose because there is an orange piece from the goo gauge stuck inside of the hole in the tank. There is still a hole, just not big enough for tubing.

#282768 At2k Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 10 August 2010 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

Well I am not going to go into a long story, but my AT2K tank broke off of the goo gauge. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried using hot glue but air still found a way out.

Trash it and just connect the hoses with a tube coupling.

Trash the goo gauge? There is no hose between the goo gauge and the tank so what do you mean by connect the hoses?

#282764 At2k Problem

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 10 August 2010 - 07:38 PM in Modifications

Well I am not going to go into a long story, but my AT2K tank broke off of the goo gauge. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried using hot glue but air still found a way out.

#282735 Hoppered Hamp

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 10 August 2010 - 03:30 PM in Homemades

Does the way you put cpvc inside the end cap of the plunger tube work better then having a bunch of reducing bushings? I use bushings on mine and I find it easier than what you did.

#282730 Wino 1

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 10 August 2010 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I live in Missouri, but since it's such a long ways away, I might be able to make the drive up there. Put me as a maybe.

#282204 Which Saw To Get?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 05 August 2010 - 12:15 PM in General Nerf

Do scroll saws have the ability to make plusbows?

#282152 Which Saw To Get?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 August 2010 - 09:25 PM in General Nerf

Well, I am looking just to cut off useless crap like a longshot bipod, or cut the front off of a vulcan. It sounds like the bandsaw is right for me, but does it still make pretty straight cuts?

For a longshot bipod, I would use a dremel. Same with the vulcan. Maybe a handsaw.

A bandsaw is not ideal for something like that, you would have to have several inches of exposed blade (raising the guard up) and it's just too much power for the simple cut. It will cut however straight you can slide the piece through, though.

A dremal and a handsaw have never made straight cuts with me, it may be me, it may be the saw.

#282150 Which Saw To Get?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 August 2010 - 09:22 PM in General Nerf

Okay, heres what I will like to use the saw for, just tell me which one to buy:

1. Cutting useless crap off of guns like a longshot bi-pod and having it be a nice looking, straight cut.
2. Having the ability to make plusbows and such in the future
3. Cutting misc. plastics like plastic rod and plastic tubing

They may be more thing that come to mind later on, but for now, there it is.

#282147 Which Saw To Get?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 August 2010 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

They do different things, you should buy one based on what you require of it, rather than what you think would be best. Scroll saws are more delicate and can cut inside a shape, band saws are more rugged, but cannot make as fine of turns (without release cuts) and cannot cut inside.

These aren't exactly cheap tools, and not excellent for beginners if you have little experience with power tools and other saws. Both tend to have exposed blades with few guards to protect your fingers, and can be dangerous.

What each of them will cut depends on the blades you put on them. Look at the tpi for different blades, the packaging states what the blades are designed to cut. If cutting springs is what you're thinking about, get a wire-cutter and a hacksaw. Those will serve you fine for a fraction of the price.

Well, I am looking just to cut off useless crap like a longshot bipod, or cut the front off of a vulcan. It sounds like the bandsaw is right for me, but does it still make pretty straight cuts?

#282143 Which Saw To Get?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 August 2010 - 08:54 PM in General Nerf

Hello, I am wondering which saw is better to buy for a nerfer. What are the limitations for each saw? What are the capabilities? Do they cut springs? Any help would be appreciated.

#279965 Wmno, Western Missouri Nerf Outing

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 11 July 2010 - 04:25 PM in Nerf Wars

WMNO, western missouri nerf outing.
When: Near the end of august On a Saturday. 10.30am-5.00pm, we will discuss a date and get back to who is coming.

Where: 11922 E 75 St, Raytown, MO, united states 64133

Hosts: hockeyfights118 And Dantheman98(nerfrevolution.)

Attending:
hockeyfights118+1
Dantheman98+5

Maybe's:

Rules:

Eye protection is mandatory.

Don't be a douchebag. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive we reserve the right to "spot ban" it.

No titan's

No tack darts (A.K.A-deathdarts)

No guns that shoot over 200 feet.

No darts heavier than a nerf ball. Stefans must have a rubber, glue, cloth, or foam cover.

All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!

The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays and Crossfire Shields

Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap--A tap from 5 feet away is nicer than being shot, wink...wink.

Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!

Things To Bring:

Money for trading and selling and a few guns to sell.

A primary+backup

A secondary+backup

A friend

Ammo- at least 200 darts. I will be using stock darts.

Water or Gatoraide

A packed lunch (we'll have a short ass lunch break)

Your "A" game!!

Your best list of excuses why you got tore up!

We Will discuses game modes.....

The park is pretty big, There are 2 fields and 2 play grounds. And a baseball field.

#262759 Smith & Wesson 1911 Style Foam Dart Gun

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 22 January 2010 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

Is the plastic good quality? Anyway, nice mod.

#245657 Chicago Showdown - Part 2

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 05 August 2009 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Please put me down as a maybe.

#245521 Homemade Holster For Minimized Nfs

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 August 2009 - 07:59 PM in Homemades

Those look great. I love them on the dart tag vest.

#245518 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 August 2009 - 07:51 PM in General Nerf

This price seems just a tad bit too high.

#245001 Stormfire Modification

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 01 August 2009 - 12:53 PM in Modifications

Great mod, does the gun have two barrels, or is that just a dart holder?

#240657 The Creamsicle

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 07 July 2009 - 02:31 PM in Modifications

Great mod, love the way the colors match.

#240302 Pa War

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 05 July 2009 - 03:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Why no doomsayers?

#240267 The Guns You Don't Use Anymore

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 05 July 2009 - 11:00 AM in General Nerf

I don't really use my ab ls, I will use it in wars, but I rarely ever go to any wars.

#234300 A Short Story.

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 04 June 2009 - 04:35 PM in General Nerf

sweet.

#233842 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 01 June 2009 - 08:03 PM in General Nerf

Another stremline only gun?

Ah shucks

#233838 Yalpam (yet Another Longshot Pump Action Mod)

Posted by hockeyfights118 on 01 June 2009 - 07:53 PM in Modifications

Nice mod