Hiro's Content

There have been 30 items by Hiro (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#278620 College Student Moves Out Of Parents House

Posted by Hiro on 26 June 2010 - 03:15 PM in Off Topic

I have a question for college students who have moved out of their parents homes. I know parents can still pay health insurances. Does this rule apply to car insurance also? Is there anything else I should know about moving out?
Please and thank you.

#219745 Internet/firefox Problem

Posted by Hiro on 25 March 2009 - 01:03 AM in Off Topic

Yes I have, I used SuperAntiSpyware for adware and spyware, and Mcafee (Sp.?) Professional for viruses.

#219742 Internet/firefox Problem

Posted by Hiro on 25 March 2009 - 12:49 AM in Off Topic

Yes... thank you very much for giving us your spam pop-up.

I think I'll go contract viral pneumonia and take an expectorant in a movie theater.

Im very sorry for that, I just want to know how to fix the problem, I thought posting the link may help people figure out whats the problem with my pc.
Ill remove the link

#219738 Internet/firefox Problem

Posted by Hiro on 25 March 2009 - 12:28 AM in Off Topic

Hey guys, I am in need of more computer help. The problem is now whenever, I first open either firefox or internet explorer, a bunch of explorer pop up, well pop up (around 40 of them at once).

Is there anyway to fix my problem? Please and thanks guys!

#204691 Wierd Computer Problem

Posted by Hiro on 19 January 2009 - 12:45 PM in Off Topic

Thanks for the advice guys, the problem was solved, I scanned for viruses and spyware, with spybot, adware, and avast, then used a system recovery, somehow my music and pictures survived so thats a plus.
But there is one problem that I cant solve, It happened before my computer got whatever was fucking with it. Sometimes when I start up my computer, after it goes to the computer logo, compaq, it'll go to a screen kind of like the command prompt, except with no text on screen. Normally it would go the computer logo, then to Windows XP logo, then to the user selection.

#204163 Wierd Computer Problem

Posted by Hiro on 17 January 2009 - 04:03 PM in Off Topic

I use AVG 8.0 Merzlin

#204159 Wierd Computer Problem

Posted by Hiro on 17 January 2009 - 03:58 PM in Off Topic

The problem was solved! Used Adware, Advast! (Originally had AVG), and Spybot S&D. Then used system recovery. 1/20/08

K, Im having a number of computer problems, if you can help, it is greatly appreciated.

All 3 things started happening on the same day

1. A wierd program has been installed to my computer, I did not install, it just appeared, when I try to uninstall. It keeps on coming back, its called
Spyware Guard 2009

2. The computer is also restarting on its own

3. Wierd pop ups advertising virus protection, have been poping up more then normal.

Please and thanks guys.

#203161 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Hiro on 13 January 2009 - 09:43 PM in Modifications

K, I have another question guys hahah, and by the way thanks for answering my previous question. Well when i went to my Ace, i couldn't find the grease, so I bought the spray instead, it says it works with rubber, and it is silicon based so does silicon lubricant spray work similar to the silicon grease?

Also, I bought Sch 40 pvc, but it was grey, you guys think it'll be similar to sch 80?

#202018 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Hiro on 09 January 2009 - 12:12 AM in Modifications

Two quick questions:

What type of lubricant do I use for E-tape wrapped plunger heads? And where would I find it in the hardware store?

#143780 Urban Dead

Posted by Hiro on 04 March 2008 - 12:05 AM in Off Topic

K, I just joined my name is DtColonello.

#108897 Total Xstream Air Tube Missle

Posted by Hiro on 02 June 2007 - 12:18 PM in General Nerf

So admins are allowed to be assholes. If bans me it's just because he's a fag and he wants everyone to either be on his side, or not be here at all. I hope he bans me cause i don't even want to be a part of this fricken place anymore.

Yea and I'd own every last one of you in a nerf war.

They act like that because you are acting like an ass yourself, so maybe if you acted a little more professional you wouldn't be called a twit.

P.S: You wouldnt survive 5 minutes in a nerf war against the people in this forum

#108881 Filipinos?

Posted by Hiro on 02 June 2007 - 11:30 AM in Off Topic

right here brother (Manila/Rosales/Quezon City represent)
kamosta u hear about that bloody drunk massacre down there?

im a filipino to, but what massacre i didnt hear anything about that, at least not on the TFC news.

#105203 I Found More Pump-action Shotguns

Posted by Hiro on 13 May 2007 - 01:12 AM in General Nerf

Cool Nice Find, this is any sports store right?

#104483 Permission For Usage Of Information

Posted by Hiro on 07 May 2007 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

Dear whom it may concern,

I am writing to you all to ask permission to use some of the information on this site, mostly modifications, on my persuasave presentation in my English Freshmen class on You Should Play Nerf. Some of you I already asked if you agree or disagree please just reply to this topic, you will be given credit on my work cited page and in my presentation.

Sincerely and Thank you,

Hiro (Jonathan Dato)

#103201 Your Weapon Setup.

Posted by Hiro on 30 April 2007 - 05:07 PM in Off Topic

My normal combo is Longshot with Titan Gernade Launcher and a PVC barreled nite finder for secondary

#102347 Shooting At Virginia Tech

Posted by Hiro on 17 April 2007 - 12:10 AM in Off Topic

Why did the school take so long to send the emails about the shooting? Also its scary of how the shooter did the shooting so calmly. My prayers to the family of who got shot also...

#101987 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by Hiro on 09 April 2007 - 12:39 PM in Modifications

I used the spring from the grey NF the one before the newest yellow one, sorry if im not clear though, im not sure what the version is though, V3 i think....

#101982 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by Hiro on 09 April 2007 - 11:57 AM in Modifications

Oh sorry about that, here are the mods i did, but none seem to of did anything that to of cause the problem... basic mods which include NF spring, plugging the hole in the plunger tube, and adding a new o-ring to the plunger. Also no mods to the magazine, so the any problems with the magazine is out of the question.

#101966 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by Hiro on 08 April 2007 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

I just modified my longshot... and now my longshot clips jams more then before the gun was modified, does anyone know what the problem is and what i can do?

#94603 Next-gen Systems

Posted by Hiro on 16 November 2006 - 12:36 AM in Off Topic

For me its the wii because its like a mouse on the computer Shooting games are going to rock. :) :)

#94525 Holiday Raffle

Posted by Hiro on 15 November 2006 - 06:04 PM in General Nerf

#91400 I'm Pissed

Posted by Hiro on 06 October 2006 - 11:56 PM in Off Topic

My parents do the same thing they dont support my intrests, my mom thinks Im going to shoot people with real guns when I am older just because I play nerf.

#90172 On The Subject Of Pineapples

Posted by Hiro on 21 September 2006 - 09:19 PM in Off Topic

Happy 42nd birthday

#89157 Help With At2k Guage Removel

Posted by Hiro on 05 September 2006 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

[/quote]It's actually pretty easy just cut the whole gauge off then cut the part of the gauge that connects to the vinyl tubing and glue that directly to the valve.

ok thanks for the help

#89069 Help With At2k Guage Removel

Posted by Hiro on 04 September 2006 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

I check and searched and custom snake's mod ( http://nerfhaven.com...topic=4554&hl=) was the only one that removed the guage and there was no write up

#89064 School

Posted by Hiro on 04 September 2006 - 09:42 PM in Off Topic

hey my school starts tomorrow (sept. 5) when does your school or college start?

#89062 Help With At2k Guage Removel

Posted by Hiro on 04 September 2006 - 09:33 PM in Modifications

how do you remove the guage on the at2k please help I already killed a at2k by trying to remove it.

#88652 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by Hiro on 31 August 2006 - 01:43 PM in Modifications

can you use a plastic ziptie instead of a jubilee clip?

#83628 Smax 3000 Mods

Posted by Hiro on 23 June 2006 - 12:38 AM in Modifications

is there a mod for the Supermax 3000 that will make it shoot micro darts?

#83596 Nite Finder Mods

Posted by Hiro on 21 June 2006 - 11:42 PM in Modifications

IS there any mods that do NOT require dremeling that will increaese the range